Pampered Passions Fine Lingerie Reviews

4 | Englewood, CO

4 Reviews for Pampered Passions Fine Lingerie

Lauren · Married on 10/03/2009

Pampered Passions is truly a place that moves with an energy that is beyond the beautiful clothes and services they offer. I walked in three years ago after a double mastectomy and the staff filled my entire experience with love, support and creativity. Truly this is one of my favorite places to walk into because of the warmth and care I receive each time I walk through the doors. They truly do nurture women's spirit's on a very profound level. The experience at Pampered Passions is one of the heart...they know what truly matters in life and it is evident in the work they are doing in this world. The lingerie that they have is out of this world. I just got back from my honeymoon and every night I felt like a beautiful angel.

Sent on 10/14/2009

Talya · Married on 05/31/2009

i have two pieces from this store and they are amazing! Very good quality and service!

Sent on 11/10/2009

Cate · Married on 12/28/2006

As a customer of Pampered Passions Fine Lingerie for absolutely beautiful lingerie, and as the owner of Little White Dress Bridal Shop, I highly recommend Pampered Passions Fine Lingerie for all your wedding day undergarment needs and honeymoon lingerie needs! You can take your wedding dress into Pampered Passions, and they will help you find the perfect undergarments that are appropriate for your dress and most flattering for your body. Alicia and her staff are wonderful in every way, and their selection is amazing.

Sent on 10/13/2009

Marie · Married on 08/03/2009

Pampered Passions is a classy and beautiful store! The wonderful people that work there know what they are talking about and give awesome bra fittings. I was having a really hard time finding a bra that fit me and went to over 4 places and had no luck. I went to pampered passions and I was in and out with not one but 2 new bra's. Not only that but I was getting married went back to pampered passions and found a perfect corset to go under my wedding dress! They offer everything I need and more

Sent on 08/07/2009