Pamela Beth Weddings Consulting Reviews

25 | Troy, NY

25 Reviews for Pamela Beth Weddings Consulting

25 Pamela Beth Weddings Consulting Reviews

Karalee · Married on 09/01/2018

My dearest wish would be to give Pamela Beth more than 5 stars. Pam painted the picture of our dream wedding and brought it to life. We chose Pam as our lead planner because of her values, leadership and dedication.

Pam understood our vision for our intimate boat wedding, and truly lead us throughout the entire process. She would ask us important questions and provide creative solutions as we pieced together our special day.

Even during a challenge, Pam handled each step with such a grace. When the makeup artist double-booked a week before our wedding, Pam booked the best makeup artist in the area as a replacement in less than 24 hours!

And on our wedding day, she gave us the greatest gift- peace of mind. We truly were able to enjoy each other and the moment because she had everything in place. Thank you Pamela Beth for the impact you had on our wedding day.

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Pamela Beth Weddings Consulting 8
    Pamela Beth Weddings Consulting 9
    Pamela Beth Weddings Consulting 10

Pamela Beth Weddings Consulting's reply:

Hi Karalee, You are so kind! Working for you two was so sweet, from our first meeting to the sparkly end. I’m beyond blessed. Xoxo

Kathryn · Married on 07/07/2018

Not sure where to begin! Pam was such an integral part of making our day so wonderful. From the minute we spoke I knew she would the ideal planner partner! She is warm, kind, and genuine while being organized and meticulous. She thinks of everything and was my saving grace while I tried to plan a wedding from afar during one of the busiest years ever. Every vendor she recommended was amazing and the combined team she helped us to assemble knocked it out of the park. I cannot recommend working with Pam enough - she is wonderful!!!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Pamela Beth Weddings Consulting's reply:

Kathryn, Thank you for your kind words! Working with you and Dave was such an honor, truly. After all our meetings and work, it was so rewarding to see the two of you in the center of all the beauty, love, palms☺️, family, friends and celebration! Hugs and blessings. Thank you for being such a delight! Pam

Meagan · Married on 10/28/2017

Pam is simply the best! Attention to detail and went above and beyond her contract for us. She thought of everything and had the ultimate calming effect! Loved by everyone at our wedding!

Carolyn · Married on 10/14/2017

After my fiancé and I got engaged, it was clear what we wanted our main priority of the wedding (planning process + wedding day) to center around; joy. When we met Pam, it truly felt like God had brought her to us. She is the epitome of joy. The personal connection she made with my fiancé and I brought us so much peace throughout the planning process.

Her main objective is always to protect what is most important to the bride and groom. Before any planning began, she asked each of us what needed to stay safeguarded. Not only did this bring us complete comfort in knowing our wedding vision would come to fruition, but it also taught us not to stress about the fluff!

Pam is clearly meant to be in the wedding planning business and is a true professional! We couldn't have asked for better!

Deryn · Married on 07/15/2017

I decided to hire Pamela Beth mostly due to the fact I was planning my wedding from another state and thought I could use some assistance. I selected her month out services, and initially wondered if I was really going to have much for her to do. Wow, was I in for a surprise. Hiring Pam was one of the best decisions I made by far. While I was pretty good at handing the big decisions, she thought of all the little details I would have forgotten-which made my big day run a lot smoother than if would have if I hadn't had her there. Plus just as wedding planning burnout was creeping up on me, she was there to help me organize the final touches. She did a fantastic job communicating with my extended family to make sure everyone was on the same page and understood the timeline. On our wedding day, our parents and bridal party were able to enjoy themselves and relax, knowing that Pam was ON IT. Highly, highly recommend.

Sent on 07/30/2017

Pamela Beth Weddings Consulting's reply:

Hi D & D, My only regret is that I didn't get to sit with you two to ponder how awesome your day was. There were a few times when I "caught" a glimpse of your love for one another in a glance or gesture - you have a treasure. I'm so happy for what you two share! Thank you for your kind words, they are deeply appreciated, hug each other for me! Let's keep in touch!

Christina · Married on 06/10/2017

I just booked Pamela to handle my wedding, taking the stress off of me so that I can relax and make the decorations that will be at my wedding in 2017, while keeping me to the timeline. She answered all of my questions I had at the time including my concerns where I wanted to go for my gown. I had already ruled out Davids bridal because they didn't have gowns that fit my personality. I'm care free, whimsical but I love my lace. I had asked her about Spybaby in Syracuse and she had worked with them numerous times. What sold me for Spybaby is A. she confirmed that once the dress comes in it stays there for the fittings and finishing touches. B. I had told her I was looking for a showroom that sells Essence of Australia because I've fallen in love with the line. While I just booked Pamela I gave her 5's across the board because I have that much confidence in her, something that is hard for me to do. I know I can surrender control when I need to and things will be handled by her.

Sent on 09/04/2015

Pamela Beth Weddings Consulting's reply:

How much fun are we going to have! Your story and your wedding plans are just delightful! Thank you for the kind recommendation, obviously, we will have a great time planning your big day!

jackie · Married on 07/30/2016

Let me first start out by saying, if you do not hire Pam for any service, you are making a HUGE mistake. I cannot fully express into words how beyond lucky I am to have found her! From the moment my now husband and I met her at Panera for our first meeting to her safety pinning my dress late at the reception because the busssle ripped off, she has been nothing short of a God sent Angel. She is the most sweetest and most caring woman with a heart of gold. She is very, very professional and very organized. She was at every place I needed her to be and asked all the questions I didn't think of asking. She worked with us to customize a very special ceremony into what we wanted it to be. She kept me calm, cool, and collected during the ceremony and made sure everyone was where they were supposed to be at the right time. She helped take care of my decorations and other miscellaneous items. She was extremely nice and welcoming to every person in my family and bridal party! The day of the wedding she brought along her assistant Staci who was an absolute doll! She was also very professional and very nice to everyone! Pam made my dream wedding what it was and it went off with out a single flaw! Pam does not disappoint and will be you #1 supporter. I highly, highly recommend her to everyone!!!!! We love her!!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Pamela Beth Weddings Consulting's reply:

Jackie and Bradford, What a pleasure to meet you, plan, design and play! Sadly, my job is done! Thank you for your kind words and thank you for being such a delight to work for. It was an honor, go ~ live happily ever after! xoxo

Natalie · Married on 07/03/2016

Pam was pivotal in our wedding. We knew we wanted to get married in the Syracuse area, because of family ties, but neither of us lived anywhere nearby. Due to work obligations, my fiance and I had to spend the year living prior to our wedding living apart. He in New Jersey and I in Minnesota. In addition to planning the wedding from afar neither of us had sufficient time to plan nor vision of what our ideal wedding would look like. We met Pam face to face and were immediately impressed by her knowledge, poise and genuine personality. She worked with us, meeting by google hangout to plan everything. In the end the wedding turned out beautiful and our wedding day was stress free. Pam absolutely nailed it! In addition to handling all the aforementioned work, Pam also carefully managed some opinionated family members to ensure the wedding turned out right. Pam was responsible for all of the beautiful creative flourishes that put just the perfect touch on our beautiful day! Pam is an amazing wedding coordinator and your day will be absolutely perfect if you decide to use her as your wedding planner!

Connie · Married on 05/21/2016

When our son and his fiancée asked that their rehearsal dinner be given at The Dinosaur Bar-B-Que, in Syracuse, New York, my husband and I wholeheartedly agreed. The menu enjoys a highly regarded reputation, and the venue...iconic. More importantly, The Dinosaur was the site of many special memories for our family during our son's years at Syracuse University, and countless memories for our son and his fiancée and their friends. The perplexing question...how to make the venue reflective of our very special celebration, while keeping the charm of the restaurant? Add into the mix the logistical factor that we were planning the celebration, to be held in New York, from our home in Virginia. One phone call to Pam Eberle, PWC and we were on our way! Pam's delightful demeanor, commanding knowledge, relentless work ethic and significant experience combined to yield the sophisticated winning combination of decor and ambience that my husband and I aspired to attain. In short, Pam left no stone unturned in "knocking this celebration, so immensely important to our family, out of the park"! Thank you Pam, for your spectacular efforts on our behalf! I am delighted to recommend you highly to all who are interested in the best!

Connie Cost
    Mother Of The Groom
    Rehearsal Dinner
    5/20/2016

Sent on 06/14/2016

Pamela Beth Weddings Consulting's reply:

Thank you Connie and Randy for your kind words! Working with your family for Alyssa and McGhee's Rehearsal/Welcome Dinner was so rewarding. Not only could we celebrate the beginning of a wonderful union, but also work for a really special family. I'll miss our long distance design sessions! Fondly, Pamela

Kristen · Married on 10/10/2015

Pam was our florist for our October 10th wedding and she was simply wonderful to work with. We were planning our wedding from Albany, and didn't make it to Syracuse very often so we worked primarily through email and a few phone conversations. We could not have made our vision of our wedding day happen without her! We priced a lot of different florists in the area, looking for someone who could keep us in budget and create our vision. We learned pretty quickly that we were either going to have to sacrifice some of what we wanted or increase our budget. Then we found Pam. She worked closely with our designer, Lovewell Design, to create a magical effect for our ceremony and reception. We honestly did not even see the flowers until moments before I walked down the aisle, when my father-in-law came up to us with tears in his eyes at how beautiful the venue looked. I don't have anything negative to say about Pam and her services. I only wish I could have gotten to meet with her before the big day because she was such a lovely person!

Thanks so much, Pam!
    Kristen and Mike Bohne

Sent on 12/21/2015

Pamela Beth Weddings Consulting's reply:

Hey Kristen and Mike, It was pure joy to do your flowers, your theme and colors worked beautifully with the venue and Lovewells Designs. My partner for the day was Val, we stayed around to watch the ceremony through the windows! So happy for you!

Sharon · Married on 09/05/2015

Pam was a joy to work with. We were planning from afar and needed a local advocate to assist. Pam listened, she suggested, she let us plan and she provided support. Lots of people hire wedding planners to do everything, but we had most everything figured out ourselves and needed support for the week of the event. Every good pilot has a "wingman" and in this case, it was a good thing because no one plans a medical emergency. Pam set her assistant, Staci, into motion and they never missed a beat. Staci went above & beyond (as I'm sure Pam would also have done) and was there as the answer to every, "Uh oh!" moment (not many). They are a great team and took good care of us. P.S. Staci is an amazing calligrapher!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Pamela Beth Weddings Consulting's reply:

Dear Sharon and Joe, Thanks for this great review! I have to laugh - we thought it would be hard to plan this wedding from Atlanta and Germany - never thought we'd add hospital bed into the mix! So glad it all came together, and for Staci stepping up and in to coral it all! Blessings!

Diana · Married on 07/11/2015

Pam listens well and has the ability to repeat what she heard with a visual of exactly what is desired .

Sent on 08/04/2015

Pamela Beth Weddings Consulting's reply:

Thanks Diana and Lou, You'll understand when I say your wedding day was one of the sweetest. xoxo

Kathy · Married on 05/09/2015

We only worked with Pam for rehearsal night and the day of the wedding. Pam is a great asset to have, if only for those days, as she is most eager to help with whatever you may need. I imagine she would be the same if she were to plan the entire event. She is a very mild mannered person who can put your mind at ease on the small (or large!) details, so that you can truly enjoy your event. In only two days you feel as if she's been your friend for years! I would recommend giving her a call to chat, and I'm sure you will find she will be someone you will want to meet to discuss your event. A very classy and down to earth person - hard to find both these days!!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Pamela Beth Weddings Consulting's reply:

Dear Kathy, Thank you for your kind letter, I hope you know that your support to me, as I had a big storm of my own to get through, meant the world to me. You were such a dear to work with, your entire family is really special. It was so fun to conquer all that Jason and Ana had before them. Their day shined because of you! Lets keep in touch. love and blessing to your entire family, Pam

Craig · Married on 08/22/2014

My wife and I didn't have what you might call, a "Conventional Wedding". So it was important that we work with vendors and planners who were at the top of their game. I laugh at the star rating asking about "Flexibility". I don't know if anybody could have been any more flexible in the needs my wife and I had on our big day. Pam was outstanding in a truly once in a lifetime moment. There was never a doubt that a need would be met. There was never a moment when we felt out of control. In a chaotic and stressful, yet anxious and exciting time in our lives, the cool under pressure, the calm before the storm and the "family treatment" we felt.... Pam stood up and stood out. Thank you, Pam! For everything!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Pamela Beth Weddings Consulting's reply:

Dear Craig, Thank you ever so much for taking time out of your busy day to write this review. Your wedding day was... well- WOW. I mean never to be forgotten, the joy the fun the community. Just beautiful. Please give my best to Becky, hope to see you around, Blessings and gratitude, Pam Eberle

Valerie · Married on 08/10/2014

Attention to detail, great organization and people skills. Pam has a wonderful capacity to hear the bride and groom's heart and convey their desires as she collaborates with other vendors. She brings a keen sense of traditionalism and currant vibrant new ideas to the table. Our entire family found it to be a pleasure to work with her.

Sent on 06/19/2015

Pamela Beth Weddings Consulting's reply:

Dear Valerie and Heath Family, Thank you for your review! Doing the flowers for the day was sooo much fun. Honestly, I never thought making 16 centerpieces and all the other arrangements could be such a delight. Rachael and Nathan had a certain floral selection that encompassed not only beauty but fragrance! Rosemary, eucalyptus, sage, roses, dahlias and lavender! I'll never forget tying the 20 foot garland together for the head table and realizing how amazing this was going to be gracing their table. Thank you, for the honor of letting me be a part. Blessings all over you! Pam

stephen · Married on 06/28/2014

Pam was the perfect wedding planner for us. Because it was a second wedding for both of us, we did not want our wedding to be a traditional ceremony but personal and reverential . we were not wed in a church, but in a lakefront setting and took our readings from classical poets, and our music from non liturgical sources. the ceremony was completely unique, and reflected our relationship and Pam was wonderful in the way she lead our decision making. it really was a three way collaboration..

Pam was  a dream to work with!  Her passion, professionalism and enthusiasm all contributed to making sure our day was went off without issue and made it possible for us to focus on the joy and celebration that filled our wedding day. Pam along with LoveWell Designs made sure every little detail that one can imagine was addressed behind the screens making it seamless and stress free.  Our guests commented and continue to talk about our wedding, how much they enjoyed the day and that every detail was perfect.  The success of our day was due to, Pam and LoveWell Designs, they are an excellent team and we personally enjoyed working with them planning our wedding day.

Sent on 02/20/2015

Pamela Beth Weddings Consulting's reply:

Thank you for this kind review, it was pure joy and a great honor to be a part of your big day. Your kind of love is the reason I keep saying that I have the best job in the world! Blessings and Gratitude, Pam

Kayla · Married on 12/28/2013

I could not have planned our wedding and had it turn out so well if it was not for Pam. She truely got me through and was my rock (other than my husband obviously.) My husband is in the army so we hit a lot of bumps and had various issues with the planning process, such as, date change only a couple months out, times he could or could not come home, duty station changes, job changes etc. On top of all that, not even being in the same region of the country throughout most of the planning process. Pam was there every step of the way and always had a positive light to shed on any situation that arose, which was needed quite often. Weddings can get a little hectic, especially the planning process, but Pam was always organized and prepared. She truely helped make it the most wonderful it could have ever been.

Sent on 01/26/2015

Pamela Beth Weddings Consulting's reply:

Kayla! You showed up strong in grace and beauty! We were thrown some huge curve balls, but you'd never have known it when you finally said "I do"! Thank you for taking time to write this review. God Bless your future, hug Greg for me~ Pam

Meredith · Married on 09/28/2013

Pam was incredible! She helped me focus on what was important and was able to work with my rather unconventional reception plans and make things flow. She did whatever was needed... Arranged flowers, helped serve. And she is a lot of fun. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/02/2014

Pamela Beth Weddings Consulting's reply:

Dear Meredith, It all ended too soon, we were having so much fun together! Thank you for writing this review, I know you are a busy woman. Lets keep in touch, Blessings and gratitude, Pam

Pam was wonderful to work with and incredibly supportive of our dreams and plans. Pam's hard work allowed us to focus our attention on enjoying each other, our guests and all of the important aspects of the day, rather than focusing on keeping to a schedule. We would highly recommend Pam as a wedding planner for anyone.

Pam is a true professional and passionate about what she does. She helped the events of our wedding day run smoothly which allowed my husband and I to simply enjoy the day and our guests. She always supported our dream for our wedding day and helped us achieve that vision. The week before the wedding she helped me figure out a solution and keep me calm when a vendor canceled at the last minute. I highly recommend her services!

audra · Married on 05/10/2013

Pamela Beth Weddings made our dream day a reality. She was able to take thoughts from our head and ideas on paper and make it all possible. Her passion, compassion, sweetness , professionalism and great communication skills stand out. I had worries of two families coming together and all the stress that goes along with planning the day to make everyone happy. She had a charm that grabbed two families hearts...and made us all one. There was minimal stress as being the bride. She told me..."all you have to do is show up...and be beautiful"! Thats what I did!! Thank you Pamela Beth Weddings....Shawn and I are forever greatful to have shared our once in a lifetime...with You!!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Pamela Beth Weddings Consulting's reply:

Dear Dear Audra, Thank you for writing this review. Your love and marriage was pure storybook. Such a joy and honor to be a part of. Blessings and gratitude, Pammy

Pam was enormously helpful as we worked to plan our wedding from out of town. She was responsive, fun to work with, and attentive to our needs. We would highly recommend her services to anyone interested in planning an upstate wedding, especially if you don't live in the area.

Amanda · Married on 08/01/2015

3.0

I really enjoyed working with Pamela on planning my wedding. She is a lovely person that is pleasant to work with, professional, and has lots of great ideas. I did most of the planning myself, but we hired Pamela to perform day-of-coordination to handle a lot of the last minute details in the week or so before the wedding. I am very glad we hired her, as she was thinking on a logistical level about tiny details that we would not have known were important (but in retrospect really were important). The day of our wedding was perfect, and everything went very smoothly in large part because we had Pamela present making sure that the details were taken care of. The only negative of my review is that having that peace of mind comes at a price, and I think her rates are somewhat expensive. Still, if you are having a relatively big/elaborate wedding, I think it is worth paying the rates and benefiting from her expertise. Thank you again Pamela!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Pamela Beth Weddings Consulting's reply:

Dear Amanda and Patrick, Thank you for your review and I'm so glad you were pleased with our service. Your entire family was wonderful to work with I consider your mom a newly found friend. All the best to you both in your bright future.

Janiece · Married on 09/24/2016

3.5
      3.5

Great Day of Wedding Services!