157 Reviews for Palomino Floral Designs

Aisle Decor (3)
Altar Decor (3)
Single Flowers (3)
155 Palomino Floral Designs Reviews

Heidi was amazing! At our first consultation she was able to take our vision and help us to refine it. She had lots of books and pictures to look at as well as models so we could see the size of our bouquets. Heidi was very organized and kept track of what flowers we wanted and how many we needed. The flowers were absolutely stunning the morning of the wedding and they held up beautifully all day. Heidi was so amazing when we had to make some last minute changes due to a death in the family and she was able to help us honor them on our wedding day. I would highly recommend Palomino, they were just amazing!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Delivery

It was such a pleasure to work with Heidi and Palomino Floral Designs for our wedding!

My new husband and I met her back in October 2016 to look at floral designs for our wedding in August 2017. Heidi was so helpful and came up with great ideas (especially considering I know nothing about flowers). Even when I emailed her 3 months out before the wedding to let her know I needed one less bouquet and wanted to change the color of the bouquets, Heidi made all my requested changes with ease.

Two weeks before our wedding, she spoke with me over the phone and confirmed our order and drop-off time. The day of our wedding, she was 10 minutes early and had everything ready, neatly wrapped, and in perfect condition.

Palomino Floral Designs were great to work with, and I'd recommend them to others who are in need of flowers!

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/5/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals

Palomino Floral has EXCELLENT customer service, and put all of my ideas to life! Heidi was very responsive with all of my questions both before and after booking. She made sure that all of my questions were answered, and was able to create my wedding dream floral designs. I would recommend Palomino 100%!

Profile Picture Shmouni, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

They felt like family from day one! They sat down to talk to us about what we like and what they thought would be best! Everytime we had a question they answered us thoroughly and then timely fashion. The day of they gave us hugs and warm welcomes and set everything up! The flowers were fresh and better then what we expected!! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Angela, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I absolutely loved my wedding flowers! One of my biggest challenges as a bride was finding a florist in Chicago while living in Houston. When I finally found Heidi, I knew she was the one I wanted to work with for my wedding. She was so down to earth and easy to talk to during our meetings/emails. Heidi had great ideas and saw my vision for flowers right away. Heidi had great communication and was always available via email, phone, and text. Heidi and her team even came up and congratulated me the day of wedding. They helped flip the room at the venue and didn't leave until everything was perfect. My bouquet and my bridesmaids were absolutely breathtaking. The floral arrangement for the tables were just as she had described and I couldn't have been more pleased with Palomino Florist! They made the process stress free and contributed to making our wedding day one of the best days of our lives!
- The Hardens

Profile Picture Sonya, 10/1/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Palomino Floral Designs went above and beyond to make our wedding day flowers perfect! From our initial meeting to the day off, we received nothing but the most professional and personal service. Heidi and James were able to take the vision we had of our wedding flowers and turn it into so much more. Every small detail from the bouquets to the centerpieces were breathtaking. We never had to worry for a moment if everything would be perfect because they treated our wedding as if we were their own family’s wedding. Even when Heidi got to the reception, she noticed that our cake was missing something and added fresh flowers to give it that extra wow factor! Wedding planning is stressful enough, and it is great to know that there is a family owned florist like Palomino Floral Designs to take that stress away from your big day. We received numerous compliments about how our floral arrangements were gorgeous on the day of our wedding. We very highly recommend Palomino Floral Designs and will be using them for all our future events!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Heidi Palomino goes above and beyond and I give her the highest recommendation! She is a dream wedding vendor to work with - a top notch communicator and clearly passionate about her business. I was nervous about planning everything from out of state, but the day of the wedding the floral arrangements were impeccable, her delivery was timely, the quality of every piece was outstanding. I sent her a fabric swatch of the bridesmaid dresses and the bouquets all matched perfectly! Heidi knows her flowers, has an artistic eye, and exhibits professional excellence that you can trust for your special day

Profile Picture Holly, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect florist! Palomino Floral Designs listened to our vision for our wedding day and made it come to life. Everything they touched turned out beautiful...we can't wait to get our photos back to relive the day. Thank you sooooo much!

Profile Picture Patrice, 8/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Heidi and her husband were punctual on our wedding day. And they did an amazing job with our flowers!

Profile Picture Mario Antonio, 8/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

I can't express how truly impressed we were with Palomino Floral Designs. I originally chose this company because of the pictures I saw on their website. Their flowers were some of the only I found that were fully open, and just absolutely gorgeous. I was taken with them even when I saw the pictures of the flowers online...gorgeous. Other companies seemed to have flowers that were not fully open (roses that were still tightly closed in the bouquets, etc.). If you look at their pictures, you'll see what I mean! And the colors of the flowers..wow.

From our first meeting, we were struck by the true professionalism of this company (Heidi and her husband are absolutely wonderful). They listened to everything we wanted, and really understood our vision. They were flexible, kind, and patient, which is such a refreshing combination when you're in the middle of wedding planning!

On the day of the wedding, the team arrived like clockwork, exactly when they said they would. They came in with the flowers and I literally lost my breath. They were so. beautiful. Absolutely perfection. It was like a dream come true. They dropped off the bouquets for myself and the bridesmaids, and went to set up the ceremony. Without a word from me, they knew exactly what to do. When everyone is asking a billion questions, it was such a refreshing change to have them get right to business!

I entered the room for the ceremony a few hours later, and again lost my breath with how gorgeous the room looked- exactly how we had described and better than I even pictured in my head. Absolutely wonderful. Finally, we had asked Palomino to flip the room during cocktail hour for the reception (no easy task!). When I re-entered the room for the reception, it had literally been transformed. I can't even describe the beauty. I almost fell over when I saw how gorgeous everything looked. Down to the greatest detail, the flowers were stunning, and they had created the most romanti

Profile Picture User4960858, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

Great Service! we got several quotes from different florists and 'questionnaires' to be filled to get just a quote, however Heidi Palomino was great from the beginning, she schedule a phone call to go over all questions she had in order to send a quote, that was more personalize and helped clarify our budget and our expectations. During the day of the wedding she was present to deliver the flowers and later for the event she returned to make sure the flowers were still looking good since we got the bouquets 5 hours before the ceremony for pictures around the city. She and her team re-touch them to make sure all was nice for the ceremony. My wedding color was cobalt blue, she even was wearing a blue dress on that day! that was so thoughtful.

Profile Picture User6129327, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

I want to extend a million thank-you's to Heidi for the incredible job she did for our wedding. She has a wonderful family-owned business; she is a total professional, she keeps her word, and she will work with you to create centerpieces that you couldn't even picture. My bouquet was exactly as I wanted it - beautiful lavender roses with baby's-breath underneath. My centerpieces were gorgeous; everyone complimented the flowers (as soon as I have pictures of the centerpieces I will post those, as well). I am so happy and lucky to have booked with Heidi - never did I once have to worry about anything, and I will def. recommend her to anyone who wants to receive outstanding service and wants one less thing to worry about in their wedding. Once again, thank you Heidi/Palomino Floral and I hope our paths cross again one day! :) -Sandra & Miljan

Profile Picture Miljan & Sandra, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Set Up

If I could Palomino Floral Designs 100 stars, I would in a heartbeat! Heidi and her husband created my vision for our wedding exactly how I had it in dreamed it in my head, but even more beautiful than I ever could have even imagined. I was blown away by what Heidi did for me and my now husband. If you are an out of state bride getting married in the Chicagoland area like myself, then you will most definitely be in good hands and even if you are close by, you will certainly want to work with Palomino Floral Designs. They did such an amazing job for my bouquet, my bridesmaids lanterns, our centerpieces, our chuppah flowers, candles and rose petals lining the aisle as well as the flowers added to our cake which created this ambiance at our wedding that was purely romantic and magical. When I think of our wedding last Friday (May 20, 2016) the single thing that stands out as my absolute most favorite thing about our wedding, are our flowers. I was in awe when I saw my bouquet for the first time and I was in awe when I saw our reception flowers that I still am speechless as to just how beautiful it all was. Everyone that I have spoken with since our wedding has done nothing but rave and compliment me on our flowers. I have no words to truly describe how thankful I was to find Palomino Floral Designs and to have the absolute pleasure of working with Heidi and her husband. They go above and beyond for you and truly listen to you and what you want. Communication with Heidi is easy and she is extremely thorough in making sure you both share the same vision. Heidi and her husband are experts in what they do and I just cannot thank them enough for making our special day the most amazing day of my life. Thank you again Heidi and I almost wish I had another wedding planned so I could work with you again. I will always remember what you did for us. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture User4676361, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Palomino Floral was remarkably exceptional in their professionalism and service! As a guy with little to no knowledge about floral arrangements, I was absolutely stunned with how beautiful each arrangement that Palomino Floral created. Not only that, they showed up right on time to setup and were ready to cleanup once the event was over. All of my guests raved about the floral arrangements and I do too! The way the flowers, vases, and candles were arranged were just wonderful.

Profile Picture Ajay, 4/2/16, 1 Review

Heidi -

Oh my gosh, so many things i have to say to you!!! First of all, the
flowers were beyond beautiful! The bouquets were gorgeous (i kept them
all :), the garland and floral arrangement on the arch looked amazing!
i can't wait to see the ceremony pictures under it! and the Tables so
incredible! You guys did such an amazing job and we are so so so happy
we had the opportunity to work with you! AND i can't thank you enough
for saving the cake with the flowers! they looked incredible and
perfect and exactly what i was hoping for!! You and your husband are
so amazing and we are so grateful for everything you have done to help
make our wedding day so special and beautiful. We have loved working
with you so so much! Throughout this whole process you have just been
so kind and helpful and patient with all of my millions of questions
and i just can not thank you enough!!! I could sit here and write how
amazing you guys have been all day!

Anyway, i just needed to make sure i was able to let you know how much
we appreciate everything you did and how perfect everything looked and
just how much we enjoyed working with you guys!!

Hope you have a wonderful holiday and new year and thank you again!!!

Profile Picture Taelor, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Flowers came out beautifully, & more than what I expected! Heidi & her husband, were really great people to work with, very nice people! I brought sample photos of what I wanted, & the flowers came out better & more beautiful than ever!! From the simple flowers at our ceremony, & all the colors I wanted in the bouquets were there & my bridal bouquet was so pretty & fresh! & can I mention the centerpieces at our reception, so my husband & I were really loving/ wanting the submerged flower vases, & noticed they were usually orchids used, but we were on a budget, & Heidi helped us explore other options .. to not go over. So we decided on submerged hot pink & light purple roses... we had 1 large vase with more submerged roses, LED lights on the bottom, & other tables would have 3 small- tall sized vases with the submerged roses... & I was speechless! Very happy, with the outcome.. I was a bit hesitant because I'm a visual person & even though I wasn't able to see how everything was gonna look before the day, I was more happy & shocked at how Heidi saw my exact vision & the flowers, so pretty! I appreciate all the hard work they did, & would def. recommend them! Love Loved everything!

Profile Picture Diana, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I can't say enough wonderful things about Palimino Floral Designs. Heidi and James are amazing to work with- in fact, they were by far our favorite vendor. The flowers on the day of the wedding were absolutely breathtaking.
Heidi and James were patient and waited an hour to deliver our flowers as a hair appointment was taking longer than expected. I was texting Heidi and she was informing our photographer of the delay. Not only did they then deliver the flowers to church but came back prior to the ceremony to make sure everything was just perfect.
If you are looking for a company that goes above and beyond and will provide amazing service- look no further.

Profile Picture User5260304, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We want to thank YOU for the amazing job that you and your husband did on our flowers! I was very impressed that you guys personally delivered them to us! You guys have provided nothing but excellent customer service to us and i am so happy that we had Palomino Floral for our florist! If we ever need a florist in the chicago area i know who to call! Again, i was so impressed to see the owners bring our flowers to us and it showed me what great customer service you guys provide! I'm so glad we found you guys!! THANK YOU!! And of course, the flowers were beautiful and we loved the craftsmanship that was put into each and every arrangement.

Profile Picture Amy, 5/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Palomino Floral Designs provided incredible centerpieces and decor for our wedding on 12/6/14. When we first walked into the reception hall, we were stunned. The centerpieces were everything we expected and much more!!! People kept commenting on the beautiful and flowers included in the centerpieces. They were definitely one of the highlights of our reception! Also, the Palominos were very professional and easy to work with during the planning process. We would highly recommend them to anyone!!!

Profile Picture Ezio, 12/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

BEST FLORAL COMPANY EVER!!! I hired Palomino to do my Bridal Shower flowers back in August of 2014. They did such a great job, we hired Palomino back again to do my flower for my 350 guest wedding. Our order was tall. We had 35 Tables-we wanted all tall centerpieces-2 different variations, Place Card Piece, 4 small High Boy Table pieces for cocktail hour, Bride bouquet, Toss bouquet, 7 bridesmaids bouquets, Groom boutonniere, 7 groomsmen boutonnieres, and 20 corsages/boutonnieres for parents, grandparents, ushers, aunts, uncles and readers. We also asked for 10 pew bouquets, six altar pieces, 4 pillar pieces and one Unity Candle piece. Flowers are very important to me and my family.
The day of my wedding, my personal flowers arrived on time at my home. Just as promised. They were breathtaking. The bridesmaid's love love loved their full bouquets. My bridal bouquet was big and gorgeous. It was everything I dreamed it would be. All the personal flowers were beautiful too.
Church pieces were gorgeous. Everyone commented on how wonderful everything smelled and looked.They just couldn't believe all the flowers. After the ceremony was done, the church director asked us for a photo of the ceremony, so they could publish it in their brochure that comes out each week.
At the Reception: From the place card table, to the Head Table, To all 35 centerpieces, everything was beautiful and Perfect! The flowers were super big, fresh and vibrant. Palomino gave me exactly what I wanted...a fairy tale wedding. People are still, a month later, talk about the centerpieces and how much they loved them. Everything was 100% perfect. Thank you again Palomino for doing such an amazing job on everything. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND PALOMINO FLORAL TO EVERYONE!!!!!

Profile Picture User4350510, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We hired Palomino Floral for our October 10th wedding and they did an amazing job! Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous. We worked with both Heidi and James, and they both were incredibly helpful, sincere, and super responsive. We received so many compliments on our centerpieces and bouquets and I couldn't stop staring at my own bouquet because it was so beautiful! They took my vision and truly made it come to life even better than I could have ever imagined. They are great!

Profile Picture Jacque, 10/10/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Wonderful to work with. Very interested in details of flowers wanted. Worked within our budget. All of the flowers were breathtaking! Will recommend their services with pleasure!

Profile Picture User4399725, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had such a great experience working with Palomino Floral Designs for our wedding flowers. They were very professional yet personable. And that was a major plus for me.

Heidi and her husband are the BEST!! From the centerpieces to the boutonnière's, everything was beautiful!! I couldn't have asked for a better florist. Thanks again Heidi!!!

Profile Picture Tabatha, 8/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We were fortunate to work with Palomino Floral for our 7/27/14 wedding. We found them online, read the great reviews, and were able to meet with them in their Schaumburg office. During our first meeting, Heidi and her husband were very thorough, going over all the floral needs for our wedding that we had planned for and things we hadn't discussed. We came in with ideas and they provided us with albums showcasing their work which helped us narrow our decisions.

After the meeting, Heidi was very prompt to email us a quote with all the details. Everything was clearly explained and all the charges were noted. She was very flexible in making changes as well. We also met with them two weeks before our wedding to confirm everything was ready to go.

On the day of our wedding, Heidi and her husband arrived on time and were flexible. Our caterer was running late but Palomino Floral waited and set up everything (center pieces, cake flowers, roses for mothers) once they were able. Our wedding was outdoors and their flowers were gorgeous and exactly what we wanted, complimenting the venue's atmosphere. They were also prompt in delivering our personals. All the flowers were labeled so ring bearers, groomsmen, and the rest of the bridal party could easily find their arrangements.

Overall, we were very happy to have Heidi and her team provide flowers for our wedding and would highly recommend Palomino Floral.

Profile Picture Kerrie, 7/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers/centerpieces we received from Palomino Floral Designs were absolutely breathtaking. They were the most beautiful flowers I had ever seen! The reception room had a wonderful romantic and intimate feel to it, I was shocked at how amazing it all looked. My bouquet was so lovely. They are a great team, they were very attentive, listened to everything we wanted to achieve and how we visualized our wedding, they were so caring and respectful. We are so lucky to have had them be a part of our wedding!

Profile Picture Judith, 7/5/14, 3 Reviews