Palomino Floral Designs Reviews

157 | Schaumburg, IL

157 Reviews for Palomino Floral Designs

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Amanda · Married on 04/28/2018

Heidi was amazing! At our first consultation she was able to take our vision and help us to refine it. She had lots of books and pictures to look at as well as models so we could see the size of our bouquets. Heidi was very organized and kept track of what flowers we wanted and how many we needed. The flowers were absolutely stunning the morning of the wedding and they held up beautifully all day. Heidi was so amazing when we had to make some last minute changes due to a death in the family and she was able to help us honor them on our wedding day. I would highly recommend Palomino, they were just amazing!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Palomino Floral Designs's reply:

It was a pleasure meeting and working with you and your now husband! :) We were truly honored to be your florist and we enjoyed our Cubs conversations. Hope to cross paths in the near future! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!
  • BL85

Brittany · Married on 08/05/2017

It was such a pleasure to work with Heidi and Palomino Floral Designs for our wedding!

My new husband and I met her back in October 2016 to look at floral designs for our wedding in August 2017. Heidi was so helpful and came up with great ideas (especially considering I know nothing about flowers). Even when I emailed her 3 months out before the wedding to let her know I needed one less bouquet and wanted to change the color of the bouquets, Heidi made all my requested changes with ease.

Two weeks before our wedding, she spoke with me over the phone and confirmed our order and drop-off time. The day of our wedding, she was 10 minutes early and had everything ready, neatly wrapped, and in perfect condition.

Palomino Floral Designs were great to work with, and I'd recommend them to others who are in need of flowers!

Shmouni · Married on 07/22/2017

Palomino Floral has EXCELLENT customer service, and put all of my ideas to life! Heidi was very responsive with all of my questions both before and after booking. She made sure that all of my questions were answered, and was able to create my wedding dream floral designs. I would recommend Palomino 100%!

Angela · Married on 01/21/2017

They felt like family from day one! They sat down to talk to us about what we like and what they thought would be best! Everytime we had a question they answered us thoroughly and then timely fashion. The day of they gave us hugs and warm welcomes and set everything up! The flowers were fresh and better then what we expected!! I highly recommend them!

Sonya · Married on 10/01/2016

I absolutely loved my wedding flowers! One of my biggest challenges as a bride was finding a florist in Chicago while living in Houston. When I finally found Heidi, I knew she was the one I wanted to work with for my wedding. She was so down to earth and easy to talk to during our meetings/emails. Heidi had great ideas and saw my vision for flowers right away. Heidi had great communication and was always available via email, phone, and text. Heidi and her team even came up and congratulated me the day of wedding. They helped flip the room at the venue and didn't leave until everything was perfect. My bouquet and my bridesmaids were absolutely breathtaking. The floral arrangement for the tables were just as she had described and I couldn't have been more pleased with Palomino Florist! They made the process stress free and contributed to making our wedding day one of the best days of our lives!
    - The Hardens

Nicole · Married on 09/17/2016

Palomino Floral Designs went above and beyond to make our wedding day flowers perfect! From our initial meeting to the day off, we received nothing but the most professional and personal service. Heidi and James were able to take the vision we had of our wedding flowers and turn it into so much more. Every small detail from the bouquets to the centerpieces were breathtaking. We never had to worry for a moment if everything would be perfect because they treated our wedding as if we were their own family’s wedding. Even when Heidi got to the reception, she noticed that our cake was missing something and added fresh flowers to give it that extra wow factor! Wedding planning is stressful enough, and it is great to know that there is a family owned florist like Palomino Floral Designs to take that stress away from your big day. We received numerous compliments about how our floral arrangements were gorgeous on the day of our wedding. We very highly recommend Palomino Floral Designs and will be using them for all our future events!!

Holly · Married on 09/04/2016

Heidi Palomino goes above and beyond and I give her the highest recommendation! She is a dream wedding vendor to work with - a top notch communicator and clearly passionate about her business. I was nervous about planning everything from out of state, but the day of the wedding the floral arrangements were impeccable, her delivery was timely, the quality of every piece was outstanding. I sent her a fabric swatch of the bridesmaid dresses and the bouquets all matched perfectly! Heidi knows her flowers, has an artistic eye, and exhibits professional excellence that you can trust for your special day <3!

Patrice · Married on 08/21/2016

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect florist! Palomino Floral Designs listened to our vision for our wedding day and made it come to life. Everything they touched turned out beautiful...we can't wait to get our photos back to relive the day. Thank you sooooo much!

Mario Antonio · Married on 08/13/2016

Heidi and her husband were punctual on our wedding day. And they did an amazing job with our flowers!

Lori · Married on 06/26/2016

I can't express how truly impressed we were with Palomino Floral Designs. I originally chose this company because of the pictures I saw on their website. Their flowers were some of the only I found that were fully open, and just absolutely gorgeous. I was taken with them even when I saw the pictures of the flowers online...gorgeous. Other companies seemed to have flowers that were not fully open (roses that were still tightly closed in the bouquets, etc.). If you look at their pictures, you'll see what I mean! And the colors of the flowers..wow.

From our first meeting, we were struck by the true professionalism of this company (Heidi and her husband are absolutely wonderful). They listened to everything we wanted, and really understood our vision. They were flexible, kind, and patient, which is such a refreshing combination when you're in the middle of wedding planning!

On the day of the wedding, the team arrived like clockwork, exactly when they said they would. They came in with the flowers and I literally lost my breath. They were so. beautiful. Absolutely perfection. It was like a dream come true. They dropped off the bouquets for myself and the bridesmaids, and went to set up the ceremony. Without a word from me, they knew exactly what to do. When everyone is asking a billion questions, it was such a refreshing change to have them get right to business!

I entered the room for the ceremony a few hours later, and again lost my breath with how gorgeous the room looked- exactly how we had described and better than I even pictured in my head. Absolutely wonderful. Finally, we had asked Palomino to flip the room during cocktail hour for the reception (no easy task!). When I re-entered the room for the reception, it had literally been transformed. I can't even describe the beauty. I almost fell over when I saw how gorgeous everything looked. Down to the greatest detail, the flowers were stunning, and they had created the most romanti

Miljan & Sandra · Married on 05/28/2016

I want to extend a million thank-you's to Heidi for the incredible job she did for our wedding. She has a wonderful family-owned business; she is a total professional, she keeps her word, and she will work with you to create centerpieces that you couldn't even picture. My bouquet was exactly as I wanted it - beautiful lavender roses with baby's-breath underneath. My centerpieces were gorgeous; everyone complimented the flowers (as soon as I have pictures of the centerpieces I will post those, as well). I am so happy and lucky to have booked with Heidi - never did I once have to worry about anything, and I will def. recommend her to anyone who wants to receive outstanding service and wants one less thing to worry about in their wedding. Once again, thank you Heidi/Palomino Floral and I hope our paths cross again one day! :) -Sandra & Miljan

If I could Palomino Floral Designs 100 stars, I would in a heartbeat! Heidi and her husband created my vision for our wedding exactly how I had it in dreamed it in my head, but even more beautiful than I ever could have even imagined. I was blown away by what Heidi did for me and my now husband. If you are an out of state bride getting married in the Chicagoland area like myself, then you will most definitely be in good hands and even if you are close by, you will certainly want to work with Palomino Floral Designs. They did such an amazing job for my bouquet, my bridesmaids lanterns, our centerpieces, our chuppah flowers, candles and rose petals lining the aisle as well as the flowers added to our cake which created this ambiance at our wedding that was purely romantic and magical. When I think of our wedding last Friday (May 20, 2016) the single thing that stands out as my absolute most favorite thing about our wedding, are our flowers. I was in awe when I saw my bouquet for the first time and I was in awe when I saw our reception flowers that I still am speechless as to just how beautiful it all was. Everyone that I have spoken with since our wedding has done nothing but rave and compliment me on our flowers. I have no words to truly describe how thankful I was to find Palomino Floral Designs and to have the absolute pleasure of working with Heidi and her husband. They go above and beyond for you and truly listen to you and what you want. Communication with Heidi is easy and she is extremely thorough in making sure you both share the same vision. Heidi and her husband are experts in what they do and I just cannot thank them enough for making our special day the most amazing day of my life. Thank you again Heidi and I almost wish I had another wedding planned so I could work with you again. I will always remember what you did for us. Thank you!!!

Sent on 05/27/2016

Palomino Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you for great review. It was a honor to be your Florist for your wedding. I am soo happy you loved your flowers. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness.

Ajay · Married on 04/02/2016

Palomino Floral was remarkably exceptional in their professionalism and service! As a guy with little to no knowledge about floral arrangements, I was absolutely stunned with how beautiful each arrangement that Palomino Floral created. Not only that, they showed up right on time to setup and were ready to cleanup once the event was over. All of my guests raved about the floral arrangements and I do too! The way the flowers, vases, and candles were arranged were just wonderful.

Taelor · Married on 10/17/2015

Heidi -

Oh my gosh, so many things i have to say to you!!! First of all, the
    flowers were beyond beautiful! The bouquets were gorgeous (i kept them
    all :), the garland and floral arrangement on the arch looked amazing!
    i can't wait to see the ceremony pictures under it! and the Tables so
    incredible! You guys did such an amazing job and we are so so so happy
    we had the opportunity to work with you! AND i can't thank you enough
    for saving the cake with the flowers! they looked incredible and
    perfect and exactly what i was hoping for!! You and your husband are
    so amazing and we are so grateful for everything you have done to help
    make our wedding day so special and beautiful. We have loved working
    with you so so much! Throughout this whole process you have just been
    so kind and helpful and patient with all of my millions of questions
    and i just can not thank you enough!!! I could sit here and write how
    amazing you guys have been all day!

Anyway, i just needed to make sure i was able to let you know how much
    we appreciate everything you did and how perfect everything looked and
    just how much we enjoyed working with you guys!!

Hope you have a wonderful holiday and new year and thank you again!!!

Diana · Married on 09/19/2015

Flowers came out beautifully, & more than what I expected! Heidi & her husband, were really great people to work with, very nice people! I brought sample photos of what I wanted, & the flowers came out better & more beautiful than ever!! From the simple flowers at our ceremony, & all the colors I wanted in the bouquets were there & my bridal bouquet was so pretty & fresh! & can I mention the centerpieces at our reception, so my husband & I were really loving/ wanting the submerged flower vases, & noticed they were usually orchids used, but we were on a budget, & Heidi helped us explore other options .. to not go over. So we decided on submerged hot pink & light purple roses... we had 1 large vase with more submerged roses, LED lights on the bottom, & other tables would have 3 small- tall sized vases with the submerged roses... & I was speechless! Very happy, with the outcome.. I was a bit hesitant because I'm a visual person & even though I wasn't able to see how everything was gonna look before the day, I was more happy & shocked at how Heidi saw my exact vision & the flowers, so pretty! I appreciate all the hard work they did, & would def. recommend them! Love Loved everything!

I can't say enough wonderful things about Palimino Floral Designs. Heidi and James are amazing to work with- in fact, they were by far our favorite vendor. The flowers on the day of the wedding were absolutely breathtaking.
    Heidi and James were patient and waited an hour to deliver our flowers as a hair appointment was taking longer than expected. I was texting Heidi and she was informing our photographer of the delay. Not only did they then deliver the flowers to church but came back prior to the ceremony to make sure everything was just perfect.
    If you are looking for a company that goes above and beyond and will provide amazing service- look no further.

Ezio · Married on 12/06/2014

Palomino Floral Designs provided incredible centerpieces and decor for our wedding on 12/6/14. When we first walked into the reception hall, we were stunned. The centerpieces were everything we expected and much more!!! People kept commenting on the beautiful and flowers included in the centerpieces. They were definitely one of the highlights of our reception! Also, the Palominos were very professional and easy to work with during the planning process. We would highly recommend them to anyone!!!

Sent on 01/09/2015

Palomino Floral Designs's reply:

Thank You Ezio! It was a pleasure to work with you! Your flowers looked Amazing!
  • User4350510 · event on: 08/03/2014

The flowers are gorgeous!!! is what all my guests keep saying. In fact, my guests were fighting over who would get to take the arrangement home!

The banquet hall we had our bridal shower at told us they have fake flowers for centerpieces they could lend us. These fake centerpieces were really nice, but I just love real flowers. My family wanted to save some money and since I wasn't paying for the shower, they decided against real flowers.

One week before my bridal shower, they changed their minds and now wanted real flowers on the tables!!! I felt so bad for contacting Palomino Floral with a last minute order, but they had great reviews on here and yelp, so i figured I give it a try and see if they could help me. I explained my situation to Heidi (owner) and she agreed to make 12 large floral arrangements for me. I told them my vision, and like magic, they made that vision come to life.

After the bridal shower, My family said they were extremely happy with the decision to go with real flowers. And after seeing the quality of the product and seeing how happy these arrangements made our guests, my family realized it was money well spent. We now have hired Palomino Floral Designs to do my wedding flowers in October for 500+ guests. I have no doubt in my mind those flowers will be gorgeous too. The reviews were right about this company. Thank you again Palomino! Highly recommended.

BEST FLORAL COMPANY EVER!!! I hired Palomino to do my Bridal Shower flowers back in August of 2014. They did such a great job, we hired Palomino back again to do my flower for my 350 guest wedding. Our order was tall. We had 35 Tables-we wanted all tall centerpieces-2 different variations, Place Card Piece, 4 small High Boy Table pieces for cocktail hour, Bride bouquet, Toss bouquet, 7 bridesmaids bouquets, Groom boutonniere, 7 groomsmen boutonnieres, and 20 corsages/boutonnieres for parents, grandparents, ushers, aunts, uncles and readers. We also asked for 10 pew bouquets, six altar pieces, 4 pillar pieces and one Unity Candle piece. Flowers are very important to me and my family.
    The day of my wedding, my personal flowers arrived on time at my home. Just as promised. They were breathtaking. The bridesmaid's love love loved their full bouquets. My bridal bouquet was big and gorgeous. It was everything I dreamed it would be. All the personal flowers were beautiful too.
    Church pieces were gorgeous. Everyone commented on how wonderful everything smelled and looked.They just couldn't believe all the flowers. After the ceremony was done, the church director asked us for a photo of the ceremony, so they could publish it in their brochure that comes out each week.
    At the Reception: From the place card table, to the Head Table, To all 35 centerpieces, everything was beautiful and Perfect! The flowers were super big, fresh and vibrant. Palomino gave me exactly what I wanted...a fairy tale wedding. People are still, a month later, talk about the centerpieces and how much they loved them. Everything was 100% perfect. Thank you again Palomino for doing such an amazing job on everything. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND PALOMINO FLORAL TO EVERYONE!!!!!

Jacque · Married on 10/10/2014

We hired Palomino Floral for our October 10th wedding and they did an amazing job! Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous. We worked with both Heidi and James, and they both were incredibly helpful, sincere, and super responsive. We received so many compliments on our centerpieces and bouquets and I couldn't stop staring at my own bouquet because it was so beautiful! They took my vision and truly made it come to life even better than I could have ever imagined. They are great!

Wonderful to work with. Very interested in details of flowers wanted. Worked within our budget. All of the flowers were breathtaking! Will recommend their services with pleasure!

Tabatha · Married on 08/24/2014

I had such a great experience working with Palomino Floral Designs for our wedding flowers. They were very professional yet personable. And that was a major plus for me.

Heidi and her husband are the BEST!! From the centerpieces to the boutonnière's, everything was beautiful!! I couldn't have asked for a better florist. Thanks again Heidi!!!

Kerrie · Married on 07/27/2014

We were fortunate to work with Palomino Floral for our 7/27/14 wedding. We found them online, read the great reviews, and were able to meet with them in their Schaumburg office. During our first meeting, Heidi and her husband were very thorough, going over all the floral needs for our wedding that we had planned for and things we hadn't discussed. We came in with ideas and they provided us with albums showcasing their work which helped us narrow our decisions.

After the meeting, Heidi was very prompt to email us a quote with all the details. Everything was clearly explained and all the charges were noted. She was very flexible in making changes as well. We also met with them two weeks before our wedding to confirm everything was ready to go.

On the day of our wedding, Heidi and her husband arrived on time and were flexible. Our caterer was running late but Palomino Floral waited and set up everything (center pieces, cake flowers, roses for mothers) once they were able. Our wedding was outdoors and their flowers were gorgeous and exactly what we wanted, complimenting the venue's atmosphere. They were also prompt in delivering our personals. All the flowers were labeled so ring bearers, groomsmen, and the rest of the bridal party could easily find their arrangements.

Overall, we were very happy to have Heidi and her team provide flowers for our wedding and would highly recommend Palomino Floral.

Judith · Married on 07/05/2014

The flowers/centerpieces we received from Palomino Floral Designs were absolutely breathtaking. They were the most beautiful flowers I had ever seen! The reception room had a wonderful romantic and intimate feel to it, I was shocked at how amazing it all looked. My bouquet was so lovely. They are a great team, they were very attentive, listened to everything we wanted to achieve and how we visualized our wedding, they were so caring and respectful. We are so lucky to have had them be a part of our wedding!

Our flowers were so beautiful and fresh! Palomino Floral Design was on time and professional. Prior to our event, they were personable, flexible to our changes/needs, and had the creative eye/visual in which we trusted. We received so many compliments from our guests at our reception on the beauty and layout of our centerpieces. Thank you, Palomino!