Palmetto Wedding Films Reviews

40 | Charleston, SC

40 Reviews for Palmetto Wedding Films

• Maggie

Maggie Tobin · Married on 10/06/2018

2 years later- so glad we have this video!!!

My husband and I were extremely happy with the final product of our wedding video. Jessie was really great to work with and was very communicative throughout the whole process. Even when she experienced some personal emergencies she let us know the status of our video every step of the way. She worked very hard to make sure the quality of the video was perfect and I know it took some extra work on her part. I would absolutely recommend Jessie and her team at Palmetto Wedding Films!

Sent on 05/17/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly Scott · Married on 06/10/2018

Palmetto Wedding Films is THE BEST!

Jessie and her team were absolutely fantastic! They were so professional and easy to work with. They went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. The final video was incredible and it is something we will cherish forever! I would highly recommend Palmetto Wedding Films and if I could give Jessie 100 stars I definitely would! :)

Sent on 01/18/2019

Chelsea · Married on 04/24/2018

Best Videographer EVER!

We chose Jessie to be our videographer and we could not have made a better decision. We got married in March and I continue to watch our video on a daily basis. She was so amazing to work with and truly evoked the emotions and feelings of our wedding day. She was so sweet and her craft is truly something to be admired. Thank you for such a gift- we will truly appreciate these videos for the rest of our days!

Sent on 02/01/2019
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 04/21/2018

Highly Recommend!

Fantastic! So pleasant to work with and always deliver top notch videography. If you are debating about including video in your budget, just remember that you can't be everywhere at once, so it's will be important to see everything you missed. Jessie knows where to be and when, so you don't miss those special moments. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Jennifer · Married on 03/10/2018

Wedding Videography

My husband and I were so pleased with choosing Palmetto Wedding Films for our wedding videographer! PWF was so professional and easy to work with from the beginning planning stages up until the day of. They were able to capture all of the most important moments of our wedding day and took the time to put together a beautiful highlight video and full-length custom to our requests! Our video will be something we cherish forever :)

Sent on 03/09/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 11/17/2017

Our wedding video exceeded our expectations! The team was a joy to work with. They listened to what we wanted and captured every special moment we saw and did not see. We wavered on whether or not to get videography, but we are so thankful that we did. There are so many memories and emotions you can't capture or recall in pictures. Also, the day flies by so fast, it's great to relive each special moment and have something to watch for a lifetime. The video was such great quality and very detail-oriented.

Sent on 01/18/2018

Donna Dennis · Married on 04/29/2017

Professional yet personable

Palmetto Coast Media is putting together a short video of my daughters wedding day. It will still be a few month before we get the finished product but I’m sure it is going to be amazing. Jessie was very professional. She came right in and got to work. I didn’t even realize that she was there. At one point in the evening I was a little frazzled because a few things were not completed by the time they should have been and Jessie offered to help. It really means a lot when people are willing to go above and beyond. I highly recommend Jessie with Palmetto Coast Media.

Sent on 01/19/2019

Michael · Married on 04/23/2016

Palmetto Coast Media was absolutely wonderful! They were incredibly responsive leading up to the wedding and they gave us all the details needed for our big day! They absolutely stunned us with our final products!! Our wedding day was captured beautifully and something we will get to treasure forever!! The choice to have a videographer was one of the best decisions we made and Palmetto Coast Media blew our expectations out of the water! We highly recommend Jessie and her team and we are so grateful for their expertise!! -Monica and Michael Allen

Sent on 06/30/2016

Lisa · Married on 05/02/2015

I am so happy that we chose Palmetto Coast Media to be our wedding videographers! We were given a short and long version of our wedding video which was fantastic. We could share the short version with all of our family and friends (who absolutely raved about the video, saying it was the perfect reflection of us as a couple and of our wedding day). We also have the long version which we watched on our one year anniversary so we could re-live the day. We asked if they could make us a Blooper Reel (as we assumed there were many) and they happily obliged. That was a fun extra that we love looking back on. Jessie's team was very friendly and considerate of everything going on that day. They were able to capture all of the important moments without getting in the way. With photographers, videographers, wedding planners, etc. it can get pretty busy and we didn't want anything to take away from the actual wedding and mood. This team did a great job blending in and taking in all the important moments that we can now look back on for many years to come!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Natalie · Married on 07/26/2014

Destination Bride

My husband and I worked with Palmetto Coast Media for our wedding videography and could not have asked for a better experience. Our wedding video was put together perfectly, as well as a short trailer that we could share with family and friends who could not attend. I would highly recommend their service to any bride and groom looking for a videographer.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Mike Vitale · Married on 02/01/2014

Great Videographer

We could not have asked for a better wedding videographer. Their professionalism and attention to detail were exemplary.

Sent on 01/19/2019

Monica · Married on 07/27/2013

Above and beyond my expectations!

Palmetto Wedding Films was absolutely wonderful! They were incredibly responsive leading up to the wedding and they gave us all the details needed for our big day! They absolutely stunned us with our final products!! Our wedding day was captured beautifully and something we will get to treasure forever!! The choice to have a videographer was one of the best decisions we made and Palmetto Wedding Films blew our expectations out of the water! We highly recommend Jessie and her team and we are so grateful for their expertise!! -Monica and Michael Allen

Sent on 05/12/2020

Nathan · Married on 03/29/2013

Excellent!

Palmetto did an excellent job filming our wedding video…I would highly recommend. Their pricing was very reasonable, their customer service was terrific and the final product was superb! Thanks Palmetto!

Sent on 05/25/2019
  • Katie

Katie Corbett · Married on 06/12/2012

Worth EVERY Penny!

I have a hard time finding words to describe how simply amazing it was to have Jessie and her team film our wedding! To say that it was "amazing" is simply an understatement, but words do fail me. Jessie and her team were actually one of the first vendors that we booked because we knew that since they were incredibly sought after, if we wanted to have them film our big day we needed to jump on it. I am so glad that we made that decision! It was one of the easiest and best decisions that we made. Due to the COVID 19 global pandemic, we had to change our wedding plans three times. Throughout all of the changes, Jessie was flexible, courteous, and did everything she could to accommodate us. She was friendly, very quick to respond, and always answered any and every question that we had. She is without a doubt worth EVERY penny. We have already watched our videos multiple times and have loved getting to relive our wedding over and over again (side note - we just got married in July and already have our videos)! The videos are something that we will rewatch and be able to enjoy for all of the years and anniversaries to come. That would not have been possible without such an amazing video. I would recommend her a hundred times over. My only regret is that we can't have our wedding all over again so that we could hire her!

Sent on 08/07/2020

Palmetto Wedding Films's reply:

Katie! omg stawwp it, this is the sweetest review ever! You were amazing to work with and we are so so glad that everything worked out so perfectly in the end. Thank you for being such a kind, easy going bride and we wish you and Thomas nothing but the very best in all the years to come! ❤️

McKenzie Coffman · Married on 10/26/2019

Loved Jessie and her crew so much!

PWF was such a joy to have around on our wedding day! We were so pleased with the overall outcome of our videos and felt so comfortable with Jessie and her crew around on our special day!

Sent on 12/01/2019