Palmetto-Pine Country Club Reviews

1 User photo

Palmetto-Pine Country Club 1

Jessica Scroggins · Married on 01/19/2019

Everything went perfectly

This venue wasn’t only affordable and in a great location the food was amazing the chef customized our food people are still talking about how great it was. Had a locker room to get ready in very helpful. Beautiful sunset photos on golf coarse. Grace was so helpful thru the whole process.

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Palmetto-Pine Country Club 2

LeighAnne · Married on 04/14/2018

Grace and her staff were absolutely amazing! They all went above and beyond any want or need I could have come up with. I will strongly suggest Palmetto Pine Country Club to any and every one!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Palmetto-Pine Country Club's reply:

Thank-you LeighAnne for the great review. I was honored to be a part of Brad and your special day!!!

Tammy · event on 06/16/2017

We had my daughter's sweet 16 here. The space was large enough and has a nice dance floor with the party lights above. We worked with Grace Stewart, the Food and Beverage Director. Grace and her staff are wonderful! The chef even came out to meet us and was very accommodating. They are professional and also very personable. They helped in making it a special night that we will always have great memories of.
    Thank you Grace and your staff!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Jennifer · Married on 05/20/2017

Grace was exceptional from start to finish. She was willing to take time out of her busy schedule to meet and go over the planning process, and what to expect. She listened, and exectuted well with her team. Very professional, caring, and diligent. The food was delicious, and the service was outstanding. You can't beat the price. I couldn't asked for a better team to confide in. Grace truly understood how important my wedding day was to me. Thank you Grace!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Tracey · Married on 10/28/2016

Grace is professional and easy to work with. Her and the staff did an amazing job of making sure everything was perfect for our reception. The food was delicious and affordable. The golf course is a beautiful back drop for pictures. We are so happy with how everything turned out!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Claudia · Married on 08/06/2016

We had a wonderful time the service staff and Grace F & B manager was awesome to work with.
    Attentive and the food was really good we really enjoyed our dinner and prompt service of the staff.

Thank you Palmetto Pines CC Staff service and Grace Stewart!!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Palmetto-Pine Country Club's reply:

Thank you Claudia for the awesome review. Thank you for letting me be apart of your wedding day it was my pleasure working with you!! Please let me know if i can help you on any other event you may be planning in the near future.

Julie · Married on 11/11/2011

Charlie was an AWESOME sport in helping me to plan the wedding! We had booked Palmetto Pine for our 11/11/11 wedding and also used it as the reception site. The Country Club itself was beautiful and provided a perfect backdrop for the wedding! Charlie remained in contact with me and my (now) husband to ensure everything we needed was there, and also helped me keep in touch with the various vendors we were using at the same time.

I HIGHLY recommend Palmetto Pine Country Club as a beautiful wedding location in Cape Coral, as their price was within my budget and Charlie was absolutely BEYOND AWESOME in helping me to plan and see through the wedding and reception!

Sent on 11/21/2011

The Club was perfect for us, we had the ceremony and reception there. Grace (our contact there) was very pleasant and helpful. She was very understanding and had no issues when we would change our mind on something. The food was plated beautifully and very good too. Ample space for plenty of people. The sun sets perfectly on the course, allowing for amazing pictures.

Sent on 04/24/2015

MARLENE · Married on 06/17/2017

3.0

WHEN I GOT TO THE HALL AFTER A BAD ACCIDENT AND ANDY IN HOSPITAL FROM IT THE HALL WAS NOT SET UP WITH MY DECORATIONS. NO CAKE TABLE WAS SET UP AND THE CAKE LADY HAD TO GO TO DOLLAR STORE FOR NAPKINS, ETC.
    WHEN I GOT THERE ALL MY STUFF WAS STILL IN YOUR OFFICE AND UPSET WITH ANDY'S ACCIDENT I HAD TO GET MY FAMILY TO DO THE TABLOE DECORATIONS AND SIDE TABLE FOR GUEST BOOK AND THE BIG PICTURE BOARDS TO GET ESELS TO SET THEM ON. ANDY WAS RELEASED INTO MY DAUGHTER'S CARE (SHE IS A NURSE) AND ADNY WAS ABLE TO ATTEND ABOUT THREE HOURS LATE. A CONCUSSION, BLACK EYE LUMP ON THE HEAD, SORE JAW, BUT IS DOING OKAY.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Hi Marlene
    Thank you for the 4.5 review.We are glad that Andy is doing a lot better.