11 Reviews for Palmetto Digital

11 Palmetto Digital Reviews

I am very impressed and in love with our wedding video that brought back all the feelings I felt on the actual day. Everything was captured from the elegant ceremony to the let-loose, fun reception. I loved seeing what was going on around me that I didn't notice the day of, how all our family and friends were enjoying themselves, and the dance moves that got better as the night went on. The footage made me laugh and cry! Palmetto digital definitely captured memories that sometimes photos fail to do. (We all know weddings can have things go wrong--the video layout made the day look seamless and perfect!)

Profile Picture User3890667, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Our wedding footage came out great! The video and audio were clear and crisp. Even the packaging was nicely done. Our DVDs were personalized with our own wedding images and packaged in a break proof case. Dennis is great at his job because he doesn’t get in the way of the event but he captured every moment. He captured our wedding day in a story mode from prepping to dancing the night away. I would highly recommend booking Palmetto Digital!

Profile Picture Fiona, 4/4/15, 12 Reviews
Category: Videography

Dennis was the videographer for my wedding ceremony, and he did an AMAZING job! At the beginning of my wedding planning I was not sure whether I would do a video or not, but now I realize it's a must. As the bride you don't actually get to see the entire ceremony, so it was wonderful to have all of the footage. Dennis did such a great job of capturing all the details of events leading up to the ceremony (guests entering the church, being seated, etc.), and he also did a wonderful job recording our ceremony. He gets many different angles, so that you can see everything. My husband and our parents both really enjoyed watching the DVD, and it's very special to have those memories in a tangible formant that you can watch for years to come. Dennis is very professional and was super easy to work with - I highly encourage anyone even remotely thinking about doing videography to book him!!

Profile Picture Amy, 1/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Dennis at Palmetto Digital was our wedding videographer! He was professional, prompt in all communications, and did a wonderful job filming our wedding and reception. My whole family, as well and my new husband and I, have been so impressed with quality of the wedding DVD Dennis made for us! It is a wonderful way for us to be able to relive those memories forever!

Profile Picture Meghan, 1/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I were not sure if we were going to hire a videographer, but after receiving the videos from Dennis, we couldn't be happier that we did! Dennis was an absolute pleasure to communicate with prior to the wedding. His professionalism and attention to detail were more than evident. It wasn't until we saw the videos did we realize just how talented Dennis is-- he not only captured the most memorable moments, but compiled them in such a way that we will truly enjoy watching for a lifetime. We would highly recommend Dennis, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Chantelle, 6/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Palmetto Digital (Dennis Duszynski) was everything that I could've wished for! His entire process from booking to my wedding day was seamless. His business approach is straight forward and you know exactly what you're getting. His style is timeless and I know we will enjoy our wedding video for many, many years to come. Excellent!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/5/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Palmetto Digital - Dennis was absolutely fabulous! My wedding video was beautiful, and Dennis was the utmost professional. He consistently stayed in touch to with me and put his expertise to good use. He just made my wedding video something unforgettable. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Tracy, 6/22/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Dennis was great! He responded quickly to all communication and did a great job with our video. We received them today, just over 3 weeks from the wedding. A week earlier than expected! We just watched it and it was great! The packaging was awesome! Definitely a wonderful keepsake! I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Mendy, 5/26/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

My family and I have used Palmetto Digital for all of our videography needs. If you want your memories to be recorded,edited,and handled in a professional manner-I highly recommend. Has several packages that fits all budgets. Easy to contact,very informative and willing to work with you to make your special event a lasting memory.

Profile Picture Mia, 12/8/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Dennis Duszynski, exceeded our expectations!

We were thoroughly impressed with the quality of our wedding video and especially excited about the presentation of the final product. He always responded to our questions promptly and he is extremely professional. We value his outstanding work and loved how he was flexible with all of our needs.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Zuri R. Wilson-Seymore

Profile Picture Zuri, 9/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Palmetto Digital did a great job of capturing our wedding ceremony. Dennis is very professional and easy to work with. Turn around time for our finished DVDs was quick! We received our DVDs less than a month after our wedding. We would recommend Palmetto Digital to anyone looking for a quality and well-priced videographer!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/19/12, 5 Reviews