Palmetto City Photo Booth Reviews

39 | Mount Pleasant, SC

39 Reviews for Palmetto City Photo Booth

39 Palmetto City Photo Booth Reviews

Benjamin · Married on 06/11/2017

Great service! Our guests loved every minute!

Chelsea · Married on 05/01/2017

Awesome addition to our Wedding reception! Communication was always very responsive and they were seriously easy to work with. Love that we also received a thumb drive of every picture taken--great addition to the photo memories. Thank you Matt and Palmetto City Photo Booth!

• W

Whitney · Married on 04/23/2017

Matt is SO easy to work with, easy to communicate with and provides a FANTASTIC product! Super fast turn around too - would recommend Palmetto City Photo Booth to everyone!

Mark · Married on 03/25/2017

Brought the party. Awesome service.

Jenna · Married on 03/18/2017

Lots of fun! Also great to get a USB and a link with all the pictures from the wedding. Good keepsake!

C · Married on 02/11/2017

We had a great time....very easy to work with...would highly recommend using this vendor.

Amy · Married on 01/29/2017

Palmetto Photo was super quick and responsive to our many questions. The photobooth was a great and fun experience for the attendees to our fundraiser!! Thank you Matt!!

Michelle · Married on 08/20/2016

Photo booths are the best touch for a wedding!

• Emily

Emily · Married on 04/16/2016

We used Palmetto City Photo Booth for our wedding in April, highly recommend this guy! Matt was super easy to work with and made it all so stress free! He was on time, super friendly and very professional. I've had multiple guests tell me how friendly he was during their times in the booth! He had some really great props too! The photo strips came out in amazing quality!! We loved them! I had a link to all the photos online within days and a usb with all the digital copies before we even got back from our honeymoon! If I ever need a photo booth again, I'm calling Matt at Palmetto City Photo Booth!

Sent on 05/06/2016

Palmetto City Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you so much for the review!

We had a great experience with Matt and Palmetto City Photo Booth! He was on time, professional, pleasant to work with and helped everyone have FUN with the photo booth! We will definitely use him again. I would highly recommend Palmetto City Photo Booth for your next event.

• W

Wendy · Married on 12/03/2015

As always Palmetto Photo did such a great job. Everyone loved the props. People were definitely laughing at the photos and made our event a little more festive. Matt was on time and very nice and easy to work the event.

Shannon · Married on 06/13/2015

We hired Palmetto City Photo Booth for our wedding and absolutely loved working with them. They were very professional and easy to work with. They provided fun prompts and the pictures turned out great. We even got a linked to all of the pictures the day after our wedding and a flash drive the week after. We would definitely recommend!

Caroline · Married on 04/30/2015

Matt was able to come through for me at the last minute. He was extremely professional, on time for both set-up and the actual event, and guests loved the photobooth! Thanks Matt!

Cory · Married on 04/25/2015

Matt was great to work with and very good with communication!

My guests loved our booth!!! The online pictures and cd were available so quickly! The prop table was great!

Meg · Married on 09/06/2014

Matt was extremely professional and responsive. Our clients loved that they could customize the photo strips to go with the wedding. I would use him again!

• User2772020 · 2+ years ago

Chris and Palmetto City Photobooth were an absolute delight to work with. I emailed dozens of questions and he responded very quickly and was able to accommodate every request I had. He was very flexible when I asked to change the time of the rental and he arrived on time to set up. Our guests were thrilled with the photo booth and I particularly loved that two strips of photos printed out at a time so guests were able to give us one and keep one for themselves.

With all of the other options for photo booths available now, Chris will be my go-to for other events that I plan and I cannot recommend him enough. He truly stands apart from the crowd when it comes to customer service and responsiveness.

Many thanks to Chris!

Margaret · Married on 11/03/2012

The photobooth was a great addition to our wedding! Our guest absolutely loved it. We made a photo album and let guest sign it. We read through it the following day. It brought back great laughs and memories. I highly recommend looking into a photobooth for anyone's wedding!

Ava · Married on 10/07/2012

So much fun!! My guests had a blast with the photo booth. It was a great value and Chris at Palmetto was wonderful to work with!

Sara · Married on 09/02/2012

Everything was perfect! Tons of fun props! We had so much fun!!!

Leigh · Married on 04/21/2012

Palmetto City Photo Booth recently provided services at our wedding and we couldn't be happier with everything!! The photobooth was so much fun and a huge hit...just like I knew it would be. The guests had a blast and everyone keeps telling us that the photobooth was one of the highlights of our wedding. We are having so much fun looking at the photos in our guestbook!!! The photobooth is the nicest I've seen and I love how our names coordinated with our wedding colors. Our CD of all the photos arrived very quickly & of course I had to post them on facebook for laughs and to remember how much fun we had all over again! Chris was very friendly through e-mail correspondence & I'll definitely recommend Palmetto City Photo Booth to everyone!!!

Kelly · Married on 03/03/2012

We rented the stand up click booth for our wedding in March and it was everything we hoped for and more! Chris was great to work with and the photo booth was a HUGE hit with guests of all ages. The props were amazing and having the instant print outs was great as we used those for favors for the guests. Palmetto City allowed us to customize the photo strips with our colors and names which really made the experience unique. Also, it was great to be able to have a disc of the photos so we can relive the amazing experience that we and all of our guests had. The photo booth stayed busy the whole night and the size was great for our wedding as we had large groups wanting to take photos together. It was a perfect way to capture memories of our wedding. Palmetto City Photo Booth exceeded my expectations in every way and I would definitely recommend them for future events!

Jason · Married on 09/16/2011

Absolutely a hit! I recommend this for every wedding - period. Chris is a pro.

Erica · Married on 09/04/2011

Palmetto City Photo Booth was truly the highlight of our wedding reception. Too much fun and a keepsake that will keep us all smiling.

Lauren · Married on 09/03/2011

The photo booth was a huge success! Everyone wad talking about it and they have memories to last a lifetime! There was a line to take pics all night! Chris was great -very helpful and the props were hilarious. It was one of the best parts of the day! Thanks so much!