38 Reviews for Palmetto City Photo Booth

Props (2)
Enclosed Booth (1)
Prints (1)
33 Palmetto City Photo Booth Reviews

Great service! Our guests loved every minute!

Profile Picture Benjamin, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Awesome addition to our Wedding reception! Communication was always very responsive and they were seriously easy to work with. Love that we also received a thumb drive of every picture taken--great addition to the photo memories. Thank you Matt and Palmetto City Photo Booth!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Matt is SO easy to work with, easy to communicate with and provides a FANTASTIC product! Super fast turn around too - would recommend Palmetto City Photo Booth to everyone!

Profile Picture Whitney, 4/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Brought the party. Awesome service.

Profile Picture User7955824, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Lots of fun! Also great to get a USB and a link with all the pictures from the wedding. Good keepsake!

Profile Picture Jenna, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had a great time....very easy to work with...would highly recommend using this vendor.

Profile Picture User7785202, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Palmetto Photo was super quick and responsive to our many questions. The photobooth was a great and fun experience for the attendees to our fundraiser!! Thank you Matt!!

Profile Picture Amy, 1/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Photo booths are the best touch for a wedding!

Profile Picture User6925067, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth

We used Palmetto City Photo Booth for our wedding in April, highly recommend this guy! Matt was super easy to work with and made it all so stress free! He was on time, super friendly and very professional. I've had multiple guests tell me how friendly he was during their times in the booth! He had some really great props too! The photo strips came out in amazing quality!! We loved them! I had a link to all the photos online within days and a usb with all the digital copies before we even got back from our honeymoon! If I ever need a photo booth again, I'm calling Matt at Palmetto City Photo Booth!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Emily, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

We had a great experience with Matt and Palmetto City Photo Booth! He was on time, professional, pleasant to work with and helped everyone have FUN with the photo booth! We will definitely use him again. I would highly recommend Palmetto City Photo Booth for your next event.

Profile Picture User6609109, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, CD/DVD of Images, Props, Photobooth

As always Palmetto Photo did such a great job. Everyone loved the props. People were definitely laughing at the photos and made our event a little more festive. Matt was on time and very nice and easy to work the event.

Profile Picture Wendy, 12/3/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

We hired Palmetto City Photo Booth for our wedding and absolutely loved working with them. They were very professional and easy to work with. They provided fun prompts and the pictures turned out great. We even got a linked to all of the pictures the day after our wedding and a flash drive the week after. We would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Matt was able to come through for me at the last minute. He was extremely professional, on time for both set-up and the actual event, and guests loved the photobooth! Thanks Matt!

Profile Picture Caroline, 4/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Matt was great to work with and very good with communication!

Profile Picture Cory, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My guests loved our booth!!! The online pictures and cd were available so quickly! The prop table was great!

Profile Picture User5038558, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Matt was extremely professional and responsive. Our clients loved that they could customize the photo strips to go with the wedding. I would use him again!

Profile Picture Meg, 9/6/14, 1 Review
4.7

Easy to work with, professional, great props- highly recommend

Profile Picture Emily, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Chris was great! He showed up early to set up, didn't ask me any annoying questions, which was great as by that time I was a little stressed out on questions. The photo booth was truly the highlight of the reception. All our friends had a great time taking pictures. We took so many pictures that the machine ran out or paper, but Chris was right there to get it up and running again with practically no lag time. Thank you SO much!! I know that it wouldn't have been as much fun without palmetto city photo booth. Hope to be able to use you again, not for another wedding though. Well, yeah as long as it's not my wedding! LOL.

Profile Picture Andrea, 11/24/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Chris and Palmetto City Photobooth were an absolute delight to work with. I emailed dozens of questions and he responded very quickly and was able to accommodate every request I had. He was very flexible when I asked to change the time of the rental and he arrived on time to set up. Our guests were thrilled with the photo booth and I particularly loved that two strips of photos printed out at a time so guests were able to give us one and keep one for themselves.

With all of the other options for photo booths available now, Chris will be my go-to for other events that I plan and I cannot recommend him enough. He truly stands apart from the crowd when it comes to customer service and responsiveness.

Many thanks to Chris!

Profile Picture User2772020, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photobooth was a great addition to our wedding! Our guest absolutely loved it. We made a photo album and let guest sign it. We read through it the following day. It brought back great laughs and memories. I highly recommend looking into a photobooth for anyone's wedding!

Profile Picture Margaret, 11/3/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

So much fun!! My guests had a blast with the photo booth. It was a great value and Chris at Palmetto was wonderful to work with!

Profile Picture Ava, 10/7/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything was perfect! Tons of fun props! We had so much fun!!!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/2/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Palmetto City Photo Book was fantastic to work with our wedding. Everyone enjoyed the photobooth and it the pictures are great! Thanks so much!

Profile Picture User2646475, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.7

These guys we absolutely great. We have a ton of great pictures, they were easy to work with, the guests love them, and for the price you couldn't beat it. I highly recommend.

Profile Picture Trent, 8/25/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Chris was a great choice for a photo booth vendor. He stayed the entire duration of the night and the guests who actually used the photo booth really enjoyed themselves. I quickly received the extra photo strips and I paid extra for a CD of all the photo booth shots which was well worth the additional $25. The photo booth was definitely more popular with the younger crowd and kept them busy all night.

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/11/12, 5 Reviews