Palmetto Bay Events, LLC Reviews

39 | Miami, FL

39 Reviews for Palmetto Bay Events, LLC

Bill · Married on 01/21/2017

Beautiful venue, with a great sense of community, perfect for Cutler Ridge, Perrine, and Sunniland, or for newbies Cutler Bay, Palmetto Bay, and Pine Crest, top shelf staff. In A plus setting

Sent on 01/23/2017

Rosa · Married on 07/02/2016

Great venue!!! Very professional and place looked beautiful for my wedding day!!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Palmetto Bay Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you Rosa, it was a pleasure working with you! All the best to you and Jonathan for a lovely Christmas and all good things in 2017!

Cheetara · Married on 05/27/2016

So professional and love Joann she was always there when I needed her!!!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Cierra · Married on 04/23/2016

Great place!!! Wonderful view!

Sent on 09/04/2015

Charmaine · Married on 10/26/2014

The Palmetto Bay Village Center property is gorgeous and vast! It's decor is modern / contemporary, and the property upkeep is well maintained! JoAnn Parns, the events coordinator, helped me a great deal during the planning phases of my wedding. I had no idea about all the details that went into pulling off a beautifully flawless event! JoAnn, however, held my hand during the process, providing me with excellent service with a caring touch. Although the venue was 45 minutes to an hour away from most of my guests, they all loved it and spoke great words of praise about the venue! I would definitely recommend it to other brides, especially if you are wanting to select your own vendors and are on a budget!

Sent on 02/27/2015

This was the absolute best decision to have my wedding at this venue. My wedding was on August 2, 2014. Awesome day. Joann and Donna were the most supportive and responsive team. They were there every step of the way. They honestly made planning a wedding a million times easier. The venue is beautiful and my guest still ask me how was I able to pull it off. Well thanks to Donna and Joann it was possible. They were flexible, available, attentive to detail, compassionate, kind, and very professional. I loved Palmetto Bay!!!! I strongly recommend anyone to have any sort of event here!!!!

Sent on 07/17/2015

Keisha · Married on 03/29/2014

Working with Joann Parns and her staff was a DREAM! From beginning to end, her staff were extremely professional, courteous and knowledgeable. They even offered suggestions on how to make my wedding day all the more special. Finding a venue is one of the most important steps in planning a wedding. The staff at Palmetto Bay Village Center made my selection easy and gave me one less thing to worry about! I will highly consider using them again for future events!

Sent on 07/17/2014

AnneSergio · Married on 03/15/2014

This is an amazing place with very special people. We had a wonderful time!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Kimberly · Married on 03/08/2014

Very friendly and professional staff who went above and beyond the call of duties to facilitate our special day. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone. Not just staff but the venue is gorgeous. The view to die for. Clean environment . would definitely use them again in the future.

Sent on 07/17/2014

Stephanie · Married on 12/14/2013

JoAnn, Donna, Cynthia are amazing.
    We did not have a rehearsal and Donna helped my bridal party and I before the ceremony and during the ceremony. They also recommended great vendors!

What a great team.

Sent on 12/27/2013

This place was beautiful for my wedding. JoAnn and the team was amazing made my life so much easier. I used Patty from apple events for the catering, flowers pretty much everything and they my wedding day perfect.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Jacqueline · Married on 07/27/2013

Staff members are excellent and committed to ensuring event is successful

Sent on 08/11/2013

This is a nice venue to have your special event at. The Palmetto Bay Events staff were extremely professional and concerned with making my wedding a memorable one. I would definitely have another event there in the future.

Sent on 08/22/2013

Adriana · Married on 06/01/2013

I love the people at Palmetto Bay all wonderful! My special thanks to Joanne we couldn't have done it without you. Thank you for making our day so special. Thank you Palmetto Bay Team!

Sent on 08/22/2013

Victor · Married on 05/18/2013

JoAnn and her staff were amazing throughout our entire wedding. This location is very reasonable and the views and amenities are great. Everything was as specified. JoAnn knows her job very well and is someone I would work with again for a private function in the near future. Thanks again JoAnn.....
    Love, Mr. and Mrs. Franco

Sent on 07/26/2013
  • User3200475 · 2+ years ago

Beautiful and ample venue with very professional and dependable staff. We used the Palm room for our wedding on May and I can't think of anything that was less than perfect with the place. To all the staff : (Joann,Stephanie,and the rest of the team) THANK YOU for everything you did before and on the day of the wedding!!!

Sent on 08/08/2013

Denise · Married on 04/06/2013

I am so happy that I chose this beautiful and modern venue for our wedding!!! There is so much space to work with and working with the staff, especially Joanne, was wonderful! They are accommodating and just so very nice! Our guests LOVED our venue and we are so happy with how our wedding turned out!!!

Sent on 04/30/2013

Maite · Married on 10/20/2012

JoAnn, Donna and Cynthia are the best! They have done an amazing job running a beautiful venue! Thank you for hosting our wedding!

Sent on 12/11/2012
  • Cristina

Cristina · Married on 08/10/2012

I got married August 10, 2012. This place is beautiful. It has a great back up plan if it rains. Unfortunately it rained the morning of my wedding and we had to have the ceremony upstairs along with the cocktail hour. Joanne and her team are great to work with. They helped make my wedding day beautiful. I highly recommend this place to anyone getting married or for any special occasion. Remember, you can use any vendor as long as they have insurance ( they don't charge for that).

Sent on 08/19/2012

ANNE · Married on 06/09/2012

This is such a wonderful location for a wedding and reception! We had our wedding outside overlooking the lake and the reception in the lobby area. It was so elegant and everything we wanted! We definitely recommend this location for your wedding!

Sent on 06/25/2012

Aura · Married on 03/31/2012

Gorgeous venue for any bride looking for a modern and sophisticated feel for their wedding without breaking the bank! I rented the atrium section of the venue and it was perfect for a small (80 person) wedding. We were married on-site by the water and we couldn't t have asked for a better venue!

Sent on 04/22/2012

Antoinette · Married on 02/18/2012

If you are looking to creating your dream wedding, this venue is the perfect place. They are so open to anything that you would want to do to have that perfect wedding and ceremony. The staff is awesome, professional, prompt, and always on top of things. This is the perfect place to have your ceremony and wedding and I would recommend this venue 100%.

Sent on 05/26/2012
  • Luz

Luz · Married on 09/24/2011

We both want to thank Joann and Donna for being so wonderful to us and being there always for us as we needed them. This site offers a plan B which other locations don't have for mother nature problems..... ( I had too use It)
    My husband & I will have great memories as we both planned every detail of our Wedding Ceremony & Reception at this Beautiful site and also my photographer took beautiful photos on site. My wedding is over now and it was all beautiful and had lots of Fun. I will continue to refer your location to other brides.

Many Thanks,

Sent on 10/09/2011
  • I

ILEANA · event on: 06/01/2014

JoAnn and Donna are wonderful and very accommodating. They are professional and very true to their word.
    It is a pleasure to have the opportunity to have our special events at PALMETTO BAY VILLAGE CENTER annually. We would not consider any other alternative.
    I recommend this venue to any one that is planning a classy, up scale and high quality event at a reasonable price.

Sent on 07/21/2014

Johanna · event on: 05/28/2014

Great Venue, view, employees are very helpful.

Sent on 07/24/2014