Palmer Flowers Reviews

46 | Fort Collins, CO

46 Reviews for Palmer Flowers

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Caitlyn Golden · Married on 05/28/2019

In Love with Palmer Flowers in Loveland!

Landynne and the team at Palmer Flowers were so incredible to work with for my wedding. The first time I had my consultation with Landynne I knew Palmer Flowers was the florist for me. The team did an amazing job listening to the vision I had somewhat formulated in mind, and they helped me put the pieces together beyond what I could envision. I pretty much gave them free reins to design the color and texture of my bouquets and they did an incredible job. My florals were so unique, absolutely stunning, and exactly my style. On the day of my wedding Landynne and the team did an excellent job setting up and providing me with everything I needed. I had such a pleasure working with Palmer Flowers for my wedding and I highly recommend their services! I will certainly be continuing to stop by to pick up some of the beautiful bouquets they have available for sale.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Susie · Married on 11/05/2016

We used Palmer Flowers for an October wedding. Kelly was wonderful to work with! The flowers she chose were exactly what we were looking for and she helped us to stay within our budget. Everything was delivered on time and we received lots of comments about how the beautiful bouquets!!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Palmer Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful review! Congratulations to you and we hope you've been enjoying Newlywed life!

Katy · Married on 01/17/2016

I recently used Palmer Flowers for my January 2016 wedding and I was beyond thrilled with their work! When we initially began planning my wedding we thought designing our own arrangements and ordering flowers through a bulk company online would be the best budget friendly choice. Thankfully our wedding planner pointed us in the direction of Palmer Flowers! I first spoke to Susan (the floral designer) about a month an a half away from our big day so time was not necessarily something we had on our side. However her service was flawless; she seemed to understand my exact vision when we first spoke and offered us a price very similar to what we would have payed ordering bulk online and then having to design ourselves! When the time came to see our flowers I was so impressed. They were all more beautiful than I had imagined and she had got my vision spot on. I went to Palmer flowers just on the recommendation of our planner, doing no research or comparing and I feel without a doubt we made the best decision! I 100% recommend them and will be returning to them for any other events we have in the future!

Sent on 01/26/2016

Annaliese · Married on 09/03/2015

Flowers were so beautiful and lovely! I got many compliments on the flowers! They were very helpful with giving me the most I can get out of my budget!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Holly · Married on 08/29/2015

Palmer's Flowers did an incredible job putting together the flowers for my wedding. The vision I had was exactly what I got. The flowers were delivered to my venue in perfect condition and looked great all night. I highly recommend using them for any occasion.

Sent on 12/08/2015
  • F

Fran · Married on 12/31/2014

Beautiful flowers! Incredible job!

Sent on 01/08/2015

Amanda · Married on 09/20/2014

Palmer flowers did an AMAZING job on all of our flowers! There was not one thing that I would have changed! They do a really great job working with you on your budget. When we sat down with them to go over everything Susan she put together different arrangements to show us what it would kinda look like! It was extremely helpful. They even took everything that I wanted to use for the center pieces and delivered it for us to the location!

Sent on 10/20/2014
  • Treslyn

Treslyn · Married on 08/30/2014

Palmer Flowers did an amazing job helping to create the vision I had for my wedding! Palmer's was extremely professional and had great communication throughout the process. They were willing to drive 3 hours to our venue for a reasonable fee. They set up separate ceremony and reception locations for us and not to mention, everything looked BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks again for helping make our big day perfect!

Sent on 09/26/2014

Christina · Married on 05/03/2014

All my flowers were amazing and exactly how I wanted it! Thanks so much!!!

Sent on 06/10/2014

I loved Palmer Flowers and Susan!! As I have never dealt with Palmer Flowers before the wedding, I would recommend this vendor for flowers. They were beautiful and Susan made all of our requests possible, including a chandelier and pumpkin vases. Another thing that I loved and would recommend, is that I am not as familiar with flower names and looks, therefore I loved the ability to have a sneak peak of the flowers, as Susan created a sample of all centerpieces and the chandelier, therefore I was able to get on the same page as the florist. Love this vendor and will work with them in the future.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Janna · Married on 09/01/2013

FABULOUS WORK! Susan is fantastic to work with and really takes the essence of your wedding and makes the flowers reflect your vision! They were timely with their delivery and called ~2 weeks ahead to confirm all plans and ask a few tiny details.

WONDERFUL SERVICE!!!

Sent on 09/05/2013
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/25/2013

Susan at Palmer flowers does an amazing job and brought my ideas to life exactly the way I envisioned them, from our bouquets, to the ceremony and reception arrangements. Everything popped because of the flowers and I heard so many guests saying wonderful things about them. I thought everything was perfect and she made our wedding day and the pictures that followed a gorgeous, amazing success.

Sent on 07/25/2013
  • Jess

Jessica · Married on 06/08/2013

Palmer made my wedding POP and provided me with the vision that I gave them. Everything that I watned in flowers they made happen. I had so many compliments on my flowers.

Sent on 06/25/2013

Jenell · Married on 07/21/2012

I was very specific with how my flowers, especially my wedding bouquet, was supposed to look, and Palmer Flowers met every expectation I had! Every part of our wedding flowers (including bouquets, corsages, bouttenairres, ceremony flowers) were phenomenol. I could not stop staring at my bridal bouquet :)

Thank you Palmer's for making my wedding day perfect!

Jenell Schnabel

Sent on 07/28/2012

Julia · Married on 06/23/2012

I actually won a gift card to Palmers at a bridal show I went to earlier in the year. This got me my bridal bouqet for free! Susan worked with me to pick just the flowers I wanted to fit with my color scheme. We then got the bridesmaids' bouqets and the groomsmens' corsages from here. They all coordinated so well! I could really tell that they were well-constructed. Most of the flowers even survived the 100 degree+ weather on our wedding day! The prices seemed reasonable and I would recommend Palmers to other brides. Thank you Susan!

Sent on 06/28/2012

Palmer Flowers's reply:

Thank you Julia! It was so great to work with you! Best Wishes!

Sarah · Married on 01/06/2012

Fantastic work! Went above and beyond my hopes for the wedding flowers. The designers at Palmers truly are artists!

Sent on 01/25/2012

Sarah · Married on 04/02/2011

WOW! Thats is the only word to describe the work that Palmer Flowers did for our wedding! They really went above and beyond my expectations! Susan's flexabilty was awesome. She really catered to everything I wanted to see at our wedding. We wanted to encorporate wheat into the centerpieces but didn't have enough for 30 tables. They did a beautiful job creating a wheat centerpiece as well as a wild flower centerpiece that added something so special to our reception. My bouquet was amazing! I told her I wanted a cascading bouquet and it was perfect. Not too overpowering, but such a big eye catcher with all the flowers I wanted to see in it! I would recommend Palmer Flowers to anyone! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 04/11/2011

Jessica · Married on 03/26/2011

All of our wedding flowers were beautiful, and reasonably priced. The staff was very helpful and made sure all the details were perfect.

Sent on 04/15/2011

Jennie · Married on 09/25/2010

The flowers were amazing! Classic and gorgeous.

Sent on 02/02/2011

Kelly · Married on 06/12/2010

Palmer's Flowers created a beautiful presentation for our wedding. I was always confident that they would do something beautiful and they exceeded our expectations. One of my favorite parts of the night was seeing our beautiful head table with the gorgeous centerpieces and candles! I loved it. My bouquet was amazing and had added hints of rosemary which was perfect.

I absolutely recommend Susan, head of the Wedding department and Palmer's Flowers to anyone who wants to talk flowers. The staff was always helpful and you could tell the company prided themselves with the quality of customer service they provided. They were the one of the least stressful vendors out of the whole process and I loved the confidence to tell them what I wanted while working within a small budget and they rocked!

Sent on 06/23/2010

Suzanne · Married on 05/24/2009

Working with Susan from Palmer Flowers was a wonderful experience. She listened to what I wanted and worked with me to come up with flowers that worked with both my color scheme/design ideas and my budget. She is obviously very experienced and seemed to be able to picture and articulate what I was looking for better than I could. On our wedding day, the flowers were set up at the time that we had specified and everything looked beautiful. Even two weeks after my wedding the centerpieces still look great, which really is a testament to the quality of flowers that Palmer uses. I was concerned about the price when I initially went to Palmer but I paid less than I expected to and got great flowers and design work out of the deal.

One thing that I would recommend to brides on a budget is to try to pick flowers that are in season and that are on the lower end of the price spectrum. Susan was great with making suggestions in that respect. Also, one thing that I did was to use carnation petals instead of rose petals for the flower girls - I found it to be a little less expensive and the carnation petals looked really pretty.

Sent on 06/10/2009

christy · Married on 06/17/2004

i loved my wedding flowers. the staff was so helpful and friendly. they really tried to make my husband and i get everything we wanted. i brought in a picture of a bouquet i liked and they helped us to recreate it so that i could have one very similar to it. we were even able to absolutely stunning flowers for our wedding cake. i loved my wedding flowers.

Sent on 05/10/2008

Lindsay · Married on 07/07/2017

The flowers at my wedding were extremely beautiful! Kelly was wonderful to work with. Plamer Flowers captured the vision I had for all my wedding flowers!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Palmer Flowers's reply:

Lindsay, thank you! You were great and we loved making your wildflower, elegant, Colorado floral vision a reality! Best wishes for your newly married life!

Palmer Flowers took my vision and brought it to life! I had never seen a bridal bouquet even close to what I wanted, but they nailed it!!!

My purple iris and butterfly bouquet was absolutely the most beautiful bouquet I have EVER seen! On the more traditional side, with Gerberra daisies and rhinestones, my bridesmaid's bouquets were absolutely stunning as well.

They designed the flower for my cake as well and really tied my theme together beautifully. The flowers were perfect!

Sent on 11/25/2014

LYDIA · Married on 04/28/2012

The flowers and decorations at the church were simply perfect. Susan's design and insight to what we wanted was perfect. Her artistic eye really shined with everything that was done at the Marriott too! I loved everything!!

Sent on 05/17/2012