Palm & Vine Events Reviews

Palm & Vine Events 1
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful Day-of Coordinator

Amari was amazin! She was very responsive and flexible when we wanted to schedule a meeting, she was very thorough during that meeting and leading up to the event, and she was great on the day-of. We had unexpected rain on the day of the wedding and she was a champion. All the tables got covered and everybody got where they needed to be.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Palm & Vine Events's reply:

Thank you so much Chelsea! I really appreciate you both giving me the opportunity to be apart of your special day. I'm so glad you were happy with everything. I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!

Ashley · Married on 04/07/2018

I used Amari as a Day-of-Coordinator and I was seriously impressed! at first I wasnt sold on needing someone for day of BUT I was totally wrong Amari handled everything great (from organizing the rehersal,first look, ceremony and all the other tiny details)! especially since my baker was very late to set up (Amari was finishing setting up the dessert table as we finished the ceremony) and she was there to make sure everything ran smoothly! She gave great recommendations for local vendors that I needed help with and I cant imagine having my wedding without her. If you are needing a planner (day of or full event planning) dont wait and book Amari NOW!

Sent on 07/13/2018
    Palm & Vine Events 2
  • Kerry

Kerry · Married on 04/28/2018

3.0
      3.5

Amari is a very sweet person and was super fun and easy to work with. She responded well to all the tasks I asked her to do and assured me that she was there for anything I needed. She put in way more hours than she was required to work and was a very hard worker. She definitely exceeded my expectations in that realm. I am confident she will continue to learn to take control during the wedding day event and grow into the leader she is.

Sent on 07/25/2018