Palm Beach Photography, Inc. Reviews

89 | Palm Beach, FL

89 Reviews for Palm Beach Photography, Inc.

Palm Beach Photography, Inc. 1
Palm Beach Photography, Inc. 2
Palm Beach Photography, Inc. 3
Palm Beach Photography, Inc. 4
Palm Beach Photography, Inc. 5
Palm Beach Photography, Inc. 6
Palm Beach Photography, Inc. 7

Crystal · Married on 10/10/2010

There are nothing but good things to say about Tonya and Chris. The photos of our wedding and engagement were overwhelming and we are still amazed as we look at them daily. You will be nothing but satisfied from them and we plan on using them throughout our life experiences. Thank you Tonya, you truly are amazing.

Sent on 12/10/2010

Julia · Married on 10/10/2010

Tanya and her staff are amazing! Tanya shot my engagement session and she was great. She drove over 20 miles to our location not sure if the weather would hold up. It didn't and never hesitated to reschedule.

Tanya and one of her staff members shot my future brother in law's wedding. They were so professional! And even though, there were two rambunctious toddlers running around, between the two photographers, there are amazing shots of the kids playing during the ceremony, but also of the ceremony itself.

I can't wait for Palm Beach Photography to shot our wedding!!!

Sent on 04/11/2011

Paula · Married on 05/30/2010

Tonya and the rest of her photographers were absolutely wonderful!!! She takes such pride in her work and is SO creative....you can tell by her pictures she truly loves what she does!!! Thank you for making my day SO special and my photos even MORE special!!!!

Sent on 12/11/2010

Kristy · Married on 09/21/2009

Tonya was very professional and we thought the quality of her work was excellent. We would not hesitate to recommend her.

Sent on 02/04/2010

Kassy · Married on 02/14/2009

We used Palm Beach Photography Inc. for our wedding. Tonya was our photographer. I couldn't begin to speak highly enough about her. She was not only an amazing photographer...we LOVE our pictures, but she was so great to work with thoughout the entire process. She offered personal service on every aspect of our wedding from contract signing to our album. Her team was great to work with at our wedding, SO much fun and kept us all feeling completely comfortable. I would recommend them to all my friends....and I do! Thank you! Great job!

Sent on 02/04/2010

Emily · event on: 04/30/2011

Beautiful photos, captured precious moments we would not be able to capture ourselves.

Sent on 10/25/2011

Carolina · Married on 03/16/2013

First, let me start by saying I was very lucky to find Tonya to photograph my wedding!
    Planning a wedding is difficult enough as it is, and, on top of everything else, I was planning my wedding over 1000 miles away. Tonya was very accommodating, responsive and enthusiastic from the beginning. Before making a decision, I Skyped with Tonya and I was extremely impressed. Not only was she very organized and professional, but I could tell that she truly loves what she does. My (now) husband can be on the shy side when it comes to taking photos, and I knew Tonya’s friendliness and enthusiasm would help him be at ease in front of the camera.
    Tonya and her assistant arrived on time and were extremely professional and hard-working throughout the day. Even though we had only previously met Tonya once, she was able to make us feel relaxed through her jokes and cute comments. At the end of the day, my parents and grandmother complimented Tonya on her work and noted how much energy she had.

The end result? Photos that are beautiful, artistic and convey all the emotions of the day. My husband and I highly recommend Tonya and her team!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Mr. & Mrs. Jose · Married on 07/14/2012

Tonya & her staff were so wonderful to work with during our wedding. She made sure to capture everything we had envisioned our wedding to be, and she was always available to help us in anyway she could. The pictures she took truly captured the love that was felt that day!!!!

Sent on 12/02/2012

Erin · Married on 06/30/2012

I had the most wonderful experience with Tonya she went through every detail with me and my husband. We had a engagement shoot and got great photos. The day of are wedding was beautiful she got all the pictures I wanted and then some. Thank you so much for making are day the most memorable time we could have asked for. Mr & Mrs Ford

Sent on 07/17/2012

Amanda · Married on 03/17/2018

Palm Beach Photography was exactly what we were looking for in capturing our wedding day. From the beginning, Tonya not only worked with our budget, but assisted me with everything from what we wanted the feel of the wedding to be, to organizing the entire day’s schedule down to the minute! Her organization skills and her professional ability to keep the day running on-time and stress-free allowed for us to enjoy our time spent taking pictures with the bridal party and our families. Tonya even directed us how to pose and what to do, taking all the awkwardness out posing for pictures. Her team was polite and we instantly felt like they were old friends. Palm Beach Photography captured all our wedding day moments and provided us with the most beautiful memories of our wedding. Would most DEFINITELY recommend!

Sent on 06/04/2018
    Palm Beach Photography, Inc. 8

Dana · Married on 04/08/2017

Planning a destination wedding can be difficult and you must rely on referrals. Our destination, The Cheeca Lodge in the Floriday Keys, referred to us Palm Beach Photography and we could not have been luckier. Not only are our picutres amazing, but our photographer, Tonya, was wonderful to work with. She spent so much time with us, genuinely cared and made us feel so special. She captured every moment and made our special day more beautiful than I could have imagined!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Carli · Married on 06/29/2013

3.5

We really loved working with Palm Beach Photography! Tonya and her team was amazingly good, fast, happy and full of energy, extremely flexible, and completely sweet, despite the fact that it was 100 degrees and everyone in my party was doing there own thing and hard to rally. It was clear that Tonya knew how to deal with this (I'm sure) very common issue, yet she still treated us like the King and Queen of the day and like they truly cared and were invested in making the day magical for us.

I very much appreciated that she was able to come down as much as possible to try and meet my budget. She was beyond responsive immediately and was clearly very passionate about her work as I could tell in each meeting, site visit, etc. I felt she very much captured "us" in the photos and in the settings selected for each shoot within the collection. Our day was magical, and Tonya was able to capture that perfectly in the collection.

There was one family pic we had really wanted to capture with all of our immediate family in it, which we did not get, unfortunately. It was about to rain right in the middle of our outdoor shoot and nobody was where they were supposed to (although we told them all to stay close!!) during the photo session, so understandably, Tonya's team did the best they could under the circumstances. I'm still very sad we didn't get that shot outside in the preferred setting, but I appreciated that Tonya and team attempted to do everything they could to still get that shot and had us set it up again in the venue so that we at least had a shot of all our Zach and my immediate family. It just didn't come out quite as we hoped. But other than that, all the pictures were completely perfect!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Christy · Married on 03/17/2012

From the day we met Tonya at a bridal show, she was enthusiastic, encouraging and very supportive of our Irish wedding. The pictures turned out beautiful and she grabbed details in picture that we will cherish always!!!

Sent on 08/26/2012
  • W

Whitney · Married on 01/19/2008

We hired Palm beach Photography for our wedding and they were great. We hired two photographers and they came with an assistant to direct the pictures. They were very professional yet creative and funny and I highly recommend them to anyone in the South Florida area.

Sent on 04/28/2008