Palm Beach Photography, Inc. Reviews

92 | Palm Beach, FL

92 Reviews for Palm Beach Photography, Inc.

Palm Beach Photography, Inc. 1
Palm Beach Photography, Inc. 2
Palm Beach Photography, Inc. 3
Palm Beach Photography, Inc. 4
Palm Beach Photography, Inc. 5
Palm Beach Photography, Inc. 6
Palm Beach Photography, Inc. 7

Ashley · Married on 05/25/2013

Tonya and her team worked a full long day in providing both myself (the bride) and my husband with some really beautiful pictures. We did a look see first which was very romantic and relaxing. Tonya help scout out the location in advanced and knew exactly what and where we were all going. The pictures all cam out fabulous and I would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 08/27/2013

Jessica · Married on 04/27/2013

Tonya and her team are amazing! The pictures she takes are simply, magical :) We couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture our perfect day. Tonya and Laural were so easy to work with and went above and beyond to make sure everything was spot on. We didn't have to worry about a thing! Most importantly, they made sure my husband and I were happy and comfortable. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 05/12/2013

Lauren · Married on 03/02/2013

Tonya and her team at Palm Beach Photography were an absolute delight to work with! Her creative ideas and passion of photography really shows in her work! They made us feel like they were happy to be a part of our wedding and had fun with it! We are so excited to have chosen Palm Beach Photography to capture the memories of our special day! They really did such an outstanding job and we are so grateful! Thank you all for everything! ~~Lauren & Preet~~

Sent on 04/08/2013

L · Married on 01/26/2013

You have to read this Trust US!! Before we found Tonya at Palm Beach Photography, we chose a family friend as our photographer for our wedding. After viewing the photographs from the family friend, my wife and I looked at each other and were so disappointed.

TONYA at Palm Beach to the RESCUE! Tonya came up with an idea to do a one-year anniversary photo session. The photos came out amazing, she came up with ideas, props, etc. She took the time before hand (with our busy schedules) to come up with ideas and she did one most important thing, SHE LISTENED!

Best photos that we have ever been associated with. We would definitely use her again and again and again. You get what you pay for. Remember it’s only one of the most important days of you lives.

Sent on 08/18/2013

P.V. L.V

Sent on 08/18/2013

Kelly · Married on 11/10/2012

The team that came to photograph my daughter's wedding was awesome! They were so professional and seemed to really care about my daughter's big day! We also had a bridal shot done a month before the wedding and Tonya met all our special requests, not to mention that the pictures we received were beautiful! We are so very happy with this company and everyone we had dealings with!

Sent on 11/25/2012

Janelle · Married on 11/10/2012

Tonya and her team were amazing. She has such an eye for the details and made the day feel so special. Hands down, my favorite vendor for our entire day.

Sent on 11/29/2012

Tonya was amazing. She is very professional and definitely knows what she is doing. We are so lucky that she was part of our day and will cherish the memories she captured.

Sent on 11/29/2012

Leah · Married on 05/19/2012

Tonya and her team at Palm Beach Photography, Inc are absolutely wonderful! I am so impressed with their professionalism and talent. Tonya took the time to meet with me at my wedding venue to do a walk-thru and discuss my expectations prior to my wedding. Although the weather for my wedding was not ideal and some last minute changes had to be made, Tonya and her team made me feel relaxed despite the stress. I am so pleased with how my photos turned out. They are so beautiful! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/22/2012
  • Yasmin

Yasmin · Married on 03/31/2012

I am speechless because I have nothing bad to say about Tonya. She is amazing and I highly recommend her. My pictures came out beautiful!!! She is prompt, professional and creative. She gave 110% of her time to ensure that my engagement and wedding photos were flawless. From the moment I met her, I knew that she'd make my wedding extra special. I absolutely love the quality of her photos. Kudos to Tonya for being an amazing photographer!

Sent on 04/27/2012

Lauren · Married on 03/03/2012

Wonderful! Tonya had wonderful creative input for a bride with no vision :)

Sent on 05/20/2012

Melissa · Married on 11/12/2011

It's been six months now since my wedding and I still cry each time I look at my pictures- she captured some much love and raw emotion during the whole event! Being a photographer myself, I was very picky when it came to choosing the right one, but after meeting Tonya and her team- I was sold-they were professional, fun, and so easy to work with. Looking back, I wouldn't have had it any other way!

Sent on 05/21/2012

Julia · Married on 11/11/2011

I cannot say enough about how great everything went. From having met with Tanya to go over pricing and creating a custom package, 18 months before the wedding, to photographing us as we drove away as a married couple, everything was GREAT! For our engagement shoot, Tanya drive over 20 miles for our engagement shoot in if-y weather conditions hoping the weather would hold up. It didn't, but she never hesitated to reschedule.

Soon after the e-shoot, we dove into what we wanted for the wedding pictures, and she followed me every step of the way. When I thought all was set in stone, Tanya caught something I didn't. We needed an extra hour for pre-bridal. I am sooooo lucky she found this!! I really would have regretted not having those pictures! Of the teasers I've seen, every detail of her photography is perfect and amazing in every way.

On a side note, my mom, aunt and myself, all wanted pictures for our Christmas cards, and Tanya took time away from everything else she was doing and was able to get those to me within a day of me asking.

Sent on 12/16/2011

Carla · Married on 11/05/2011

Our wedding was a destination wedding, so I was not able to meet with any photographers. Tonya was referred to us by our wedding planner and I now know why she was referred. She was absolutly AMAZING in every aspect. She is beyond professional, creative and easy to work with. She really understood what I wanted and because of that I am in LOVE with my pictures. She captured every moment. Everyone comments on my wedding pictures and how amazing they are. Tonya is the best!

Sent on 12/15/2011

Madeline · Married on 07/27/2011

Tonya at Palm Beach Photography was wonderful. She is very professional, accommodating, courteous and was personally excited to be part of my wedding. She was wonderful to work with especially since my wedding was a destination one. She captured every detail of my beach wedding. I am very happy that I chose her company and would highly recommend Palm Beach Photography to any Bride.

Sent on 12/19/2011

Marc · Married on 06/18/2011

I am sure you like us have looked into more then a few photographers. After seeing around 10 different people I "husband" had made my mind up on who I liked the most. It was not Tonya and her company "her group honestly was about 3rd in my mind." What matters however, was budget and Palm Beach photography fell to the front because of price.

This is where things change: Come to the event Tonya and her crew came in and wowed us from start to finish. Honestly, my wife and I have not found a picture yet that we don't like. I wont bore you with the details; just look at the photo's Marc and Ashley Goldberg on her website. The pictures speak for themselves. This company is freaking awesome! If you want affordable, professional, friendly, creative, and AMAZING pictures this is the company for you.

Sent on 07/07/2011

Ashley · Married on 06/18/2011

We met with lots of photographers, but didn't connect with them. Tonya of Palm Beach Photography was so personable and friendly. She put together a custom package to fit all of our needs. We met with her a few times before the wedding to go over "must-haves", important people, and of course, the time line for the wedding day. Her staff was so friendly and on the ball on the wedding day it made everything so smooth and all of the photos were captured. The pictures came out beautifully and I'm so happy with the way the most important day of my life was captured!

Sent on 07/14/2011
  • W

Wendy · Married on 05/28/2011

Tonya...thank you for all your hard work. Our wedding photos turned out awesome. You had such a great way to put both Fred and I at ease even in all that Florida humidity. The photos captured all the joy and excitement of that wonderful day. You are not only a gifted photographer but an amazing person. We hope you will be there to photograph the next milestone in our lives. Thanks so much!!
    Wendy and Fred

Sent on 06/30/2011

Emily · event on 04/30/2011

Beautiful photos, captured precious moments we would not be able to capture ourselves.

Sent on 10/25/2011

Candis · Married on 03/12/2011

Love love love Tonya at Palm Beach Photography! From our e-pics to our wedding pics, I couldn't have picked a better photographer! She was patient and worked with us in our photo sessions and is just as sweet as can be!! I can't wait to use her for future shoots (maternity, baby, etc)!!

Sent on 07/01/2011

Candis · Married on 01/15/2011

I could not be happier that I found Tonya! Her skills are just AMAZING! She is such a genuinely sweet person! We get non-stop compliments on our pictures! She's super attentive and professional! She worked with us on days to shoot our e-pics. She came up with the best ideas for us that fit the style we were looking for! We couldn't be happier with our decision to choose Palm Beach Photography and I encourage anyone who hasn't chosen a photographer to choose her! I cannot wait to shoot our day of pictures!

Sent on 01/24/2011

Ashley · Married on 12/11/2010

They were absolutely amazing!! From the begining to the end. I was fortunate to have two photographers (just luck) they both were so much fun. They were creative, polite, on-time, affordable, loving, caring, I could go on and on. They shot every single thing that anyone could come up with and all sorts of angles. Weddings go by in a blink of an eye and becuase of these amazing photos I will get to remember every detail of all the hard work that my husband and I put into having this wedding. They really captured our love for eachother and for our family and friends. They exceeded my expectations. I mean just to give you an example they stood on latters and even laid on the floor for 20 minutes just to get a perfect shot. I loved it. They also help to coordinate the night along. Prior to the wedding they helped us come up with a time line for the wedding which not having a wedding planner came in handy. Then the day of the wedding they helped us stick to it. I would highly recommend them. Just AMAZING!!!! I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 01/19/2011

Kevin · Married on 12/11/2010

As my wife previously stated, Palm Beach Photography are amazing. Right from our first initial meeting, they have been courteous, professional, and fun. We did an engagement shoot and of course our wedding. The photos they took are beautiful! They were very creative and took some unique shots that will be blown up because they are just that great! We are so happy we choose to have Tonya and Chris photograph our wedding. They made us feel like their most important clients from the get go and helped use throughout the day of our wedding. Alyssa the coordinator was great as she made sure we were able to get all the shots we wanted with our family and also helped with keeping our time line in tact. I have heard nothing but great comments on how beautiful are photos are from the wedding. Thank you Tonya, Chris, Alyssa, and the rest of the company for making our memories!

Sent on 01/19/2011

eric · Married on 11/29/2010

Palm Beach Photography made our session a blast, they were on time, joyfull and even stayed late to get the best shots! I am very pleased with the results of their hard work. I cant thank them enough. also I will recomend Palm Beach Photography to everyone i know. Thanks again,
    Eric Meng

Sent on 12/13/2010
  • I

Ian · Married on 11/27/2010

A M A Z I N G ! ! ! !

Tonya and her entire team did an amazing job, not only with our wedding pictures, but with our engagement pictures beforehand. I cannot speak highly enough of her work and her company.

Sent on 12/10/2010