66 Reviews for VIP Mansion

Altar/Arches (1)
Tent Accessories (1)
Tents (1)
Flatware (1)

this place is beyond beautiful, definitely setting standards for my venue

Profile Picture jordan, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

VIP Events and Weddings and the VIP Mansion was more than I could ever dream of! I highly recommend the VIP Mansion. From the very beginning stages Amanda Burke (cooridnator) and her entire team were so amazing! They did everything from showing me the venue to planning all of the vendor apts and making my dream day a day I will remember for the rest of my life (the best part is that it was all inclusive..made my job so much easier as a new bride not knowing anything). Amanda was honestly so amazing and really made my whole planning and wedding expirence that much more enjoyable. Everything was so easy and stress free and she was always there to answer my phone calls and really went above and beyond to make sure my wedding was exactly how I wanted it. Her and all the vendors were so amazing and professional. My now husband ;) and I never felt pressured or uncomfortable and you can tell they genuinely cared about us and how we felt the entire way. I just got back our photos of the wedding and I feel like I am reliving the past year all over. Thank you so much to Amanda Burke and the VIP team, we are forever grateful :).

Profile Picture Hayden, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I’m not the type to typically write reviews, but in this case I could not resist. First I would say that my initial reluctance to opt in for an all-inclusive package was quickly over-ruled by my fiancé...but as they say, happy wifey happy life-y! What can I say, she was absolutely right. ..and she was absolutely right in choosing Sanya and the VIP estate for our wedding venue. From beginning to end the process was easy, seamless, and absolutely turn key. The day of coordination and logistics were perfection. I just showed up, and everything else just seem to happen. And it couldn’t of happened in a more perfect way for both of us. If you are looking for a venue with “wow-factor”, privacy, and value and a perfectionist attitude from your coordinator, then the VIP estate and Sanya’s team are the only choice I can imagine recommending.

Profile Picture John, 9/23/17, 1 Review

I Would highly recommend VIP To host your Wedding! I had a very specific theme in my mind and the team here blew me away with their ability to meet those expectations! I had my wedding in September, and from the moment of booking to the night of the wedding I was in good hands! Sanya is an absolute genius in the wedding business! She gets it! And she’s a hard worker that will work tirelessly to deliver your dream wedding! Her communication is excellent and her attention to detail was concise and thoughtful. Her team is the best in the business and made us feel incredibly important. My guests raved that this was the best wedding they have ever attended! From the decor, venue, flowers and entertainment we WOWED our family and friends. They helped us create the most magical night and kept it stress free for us. Thank you Sanya and VIP weddings and Events for creating the best night of our lives!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/9/17, 1 Review

Sanya Strelec and VIP weddings made wedding planning easy! The venue was insanely gorgeous and our guests had a phenomenal time. Best of all though is they took the worry out of planning a wedding. Thankfully to them, my wife and I actually had fun planning our wedding. They delivered service beyond our expectations and I would definitely recommend them to our friends and family.

Profile Picture Dane, 8/5/17, 1 Review

As the mother of the bride and someone who was footing the bill for the wedding, it was very important to me to work with someone professional, attentive and who knew their stuff! These mansions are beautiful but I wanted to make sure I was getting the best value and high end wedding for my daughter! VIP and Sanya exceeded all my expectations and were willing to work with us and make us feel at ease throughout the whole process! Highly recommend Sanya and her staff - exceptional people, great service and they delivered on everything they promised and then some! My daughter and I could not be happpier with how everything turned out! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Anka, 3/18/17, 1 Review

Where is the 6th Star?? These guys are amazing...from initial contact, to viewing the venues, to booking and finally the "Big Day", Sanya and her crew were amazing!! VIP made the entire process truly "turn-key", and I have already recommended them to three close friends and other family members. I cannot say enough about the fact that I really felt more like a friend than a client the entire time. Sanya was super attentive and understanding of my wishes and her detail-awareness is unparalleled in any customer service relationship that I can recently recall. I can say that I left the entire experience with memories I will cherish forever, and a friend that I can say without a doubt deserves 10 stars out of 5 for professionalism and overall service!!

Profile Picture Sandra, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning

I love Sanya. She genuinely cares about her clients and listens to what they invision. VIP is for those who want a glamourous wedding and really need guidance throughout the process. We had an Orange County wedding that didn't hurt our wallets either. We had the most amazing time. Our wedding was so beautiful, people haven't stopped talking about it. If you don't choose her, you are making a huge mistake!

Profile Picture Mona, 11/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

So getting married is a big deal... a REALLY BIG DEAL, and so starting early to get every detail taken care of is a necessity! We started about 6 months ahead of time, for our LABOR DAY Weekend WEDDING, and the team at VIP Mansion took wonderful care of us! From the moment we first set eyes on our venue, Villa Contempo in Orange, we knew we had found the perfect site. Kaleigh truly went out of her way to ensure that every little detail was just what we wanted; and with Lion Dancers, an In-N-Out Truck, a Baby-Sitting room for the kids as well as a Claw-Machine - we had ALOT going on. Both Kaleigh and Sanya were incredibly professional, flexible, and truly a Dream to work with... and thanks to their hard work and efforts, they made our DREAM WEDDING come true!

Profile Picture Albert, 9/4/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Unbelievable venue - the mansion was so gorgeous and my wedding day was absolutely perfect! My guests are still telling us that our wedding was the best one they ever attended and they can’t stop raving about the mansion, beautiful flowers, delish food, great DJ and how everything turned out! We are so glad we went with the all-inclusive package that VIP offers! It was so much less stress for us and all the vendors are out of this world! We adore Sanya Strelec and were very lucky to have her as our coordinator! We highly recommend VIP to anyone looking for that perfect, fun and stress-free wedding planning experience.

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/13/16, 1 Review

Kaleigh and Sanya were an absolute pleasure to work with. They made the entire wedding planning process so much fun and kept me from losing my mind! My husband and I both live in the Bay Area and thought that it was going to be a nightmare trying to plan a wedding in Southern California, but thanks to the VIP team everything was such a seamless process. Our wedding was perfect and even more than I ever imagined it to be. The venue (VIP Mansion) was also breathtaking and I highly recommending having your wedding here. Thanks to Kaleigh and Sanya, we were able to have our dream wedding!!

Profile Picture Melanie, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I absolutely loved working with the amazing team from VIP, especially Sanya - you will never meet anyone more passionate or dedicated to her job! I can’t thank them enough for everything they did for us throughout our wedding planning and the day of the wedding! Everything was well above what we expected! The mansion was stunning to begin with, but it was all the personal touches and reassurances that Sanya and her team provided that made all the difference!

Profile Picture Veronica, 7/16/16, 1 Review

Words cannot describe how grateful I am to Sanya (manager) and Kaleigh for doing an incredible job planning my wedding. They are the most pleasant people to work with; flexible and accommodating, detail-oriented, very professional and responsive. My one advice to brides who are reading this is: if you have decided to forgo a hotel wedding look no further... Sanya is THE WEDDING WHISPERER you are looking for.

Profile Picture User7488540, 1+ year ago, 1 Review

Sanya and Hillary gave me and my husband the most beautiful wedding!! So happy we found VIP to plan our wedding - they were responsive, friendly, budget-conscientious, and most of all wonderful people to work with!!

Profile Picture Christine, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

"Perfect!".... the word that our daughter used to describe her wedding!
Everyone knows that the "perfect" wedding day does not just happen...our journey toward "perfection" began with Sanya Strelec, our wedding coordinator!
Not being from California, we were not aware of the available venues OR which ones would fit our daughter's "wish list". Venue wanted: a spectacular ocean view, where the wedding could be outdoors and formal, the reception and dinner could be elegant without being stuffy and the dance could be private and fun for family and friends. Ok, this MOB was a little panicked, but immediately, Sanya totally understood the "wish list”, us and "the dream". We had our daughter's wedding at the spectacular Villa Como.
After the venue was selected, Sanya and Hillary met with us several times to meet with vendors, make selections, answer questions, make recommendations and answer more questions!! We always felt like we were with fun, knowledgeable, professional, supportive FRIENDS! I can honestly say ALL vendors that were recommended by Sanya or Hillary were totally amazing!
I could go on and on about how impressed we were with VIP, how highly we recommend them and how valuable they are as wedding planners and friends.
My final comment should be the icing on your wedding cake! Sanya was with us during the WHOLE journey to perfection....Sanya even held-off having her baby girl till 2 days after the wedding...I call that total dedication to our dream!!

Profile Picture Allysan, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We were very happy with Sanya and her team. They were a pleasure to work with

Profile Picture Bradd, 4/9/16, 1 Review

cccc
c'c

cc

Profile Picture User6299731, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bartender(s), House Beer, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Parking, Shuttle, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Glassware, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

Sanya is a goddess! I worked with her for nearly two years to plan my dream wedding at the il Palazzo mansion and the VIP team and its vendors made it truly magical. I would not change a thing!

Profile Picture Dawn, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Sanya and her team at VIP Weddings made my daughter's wedding the fairy tale she had always dreamed of having. Everything was perfectly coordinated leading to a flawless day. Everyone played their part and delivered at or above expectations. It really was lovely and Sanya and team pulled it all together with little or no distractions for me or my daughter allowing us to just enjoy the moment. BRAVO!!

Profile Picture Joy, 11/21/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Parking, Shuttle

I mean really, what can you say, just look at the place! It's extraordinary in every way. So many little hidden gems for amazing photo opportunities. I immediately fell in love with this place and have nothing negative to say in any way. If you fall in love with this place the way I did, the money is worth it.

Profile Picture Kris, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wife and I chose VIP Mansion because they provided us with an absolutely gorgeous venue for our wedding that could accommodate all of our closest friends and family. We had a dedicated team from VIP mansion that worked around the clock to make sure all of our needs and unique requests were met. I believe that our wedding was highly sophisticated and detail oriented. VIP mansion made sure all of our dreams for the perfect wedding became reality. Sanya and her team are top notch and I would recommend them to all of my friends and family. VIP Mansion has given us memories of a lifetime and we are eternally grateful for all of their efforts.

Profile Picture Eric, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Indoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Parking, Shuttle, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, Barware, China, Glassware, Linens

Sanya was the definition of a true professional. Very responsive throughout, and then on the day of she and her assistant Hilarie made it so that I didn't even think about a thing other than enjoying the moment! It was the most flawless wedding I have ever been to :)!

Profile Picture Chantal, 5/24/15, 1 Review

Our wedding and wedding planning process was an absolute perfection from the day we toured the estates until the day after the wedding! VIP and their vendors knocked it out of the ballpark! We feel super lucky to have found not only this amazing venue for especially the VIP team. Don’t hesitate to book any of these estates or their vendors as you can’t go wrong! Highly, highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Michael, 5/2/15, 1 Review

Diana and Sanya at VIP Events really made our wedding special. They made the planning process easier and answered all of our questions.

Of course, no event or person can be perfect, but we gave them 5 stars because of their unceasing effort to right any wrongs. When there were hiccups, they were always there to fix it and help us work through the issue even if it meant it would cost them out of pocket.

Their first priority is to keep the client happy and it truly showed in their service, professionalism, and understanding. We are so happy and feel so blessed to have Diana, Sanya, and their entire team helping us throughout the planning process and on that day.

Thank you VIP Events!!!