Palate New Orleans Reviews

7 | New Orleans, LA

7 Reviews for Palate New Orleans

Palate was unbelievable... Everyone complimented the food! All of the Waitstaff looked professional and polished. Everyone was so friendly and accommodating. They were reasonably priced and the food tasted of utmost quality! Our wedding was at our home, and they cleaned up without making a peep. They provided leftover wine and beer in a cooler for our "After Party". I couldn't have been happier with our catering. Did I mention how delicious the food was?!!?!?!?

Sent on 04/08/2016

Allison · Married on 02/13/2016

The best wedding decision we made was choosing Palate to handle our catering, decor and day-of coordination. The food was AMAZING - our wedding guests are still talking about it. The decor was beautiful and exactly what I asked for. Katie did a fantastic job as my day-of coordinator - she kept everything and everyone organized and kept me as stress free as possible. My husband and I live in NYC so being able to rely on Palate to handle so many of our wedding details made our planning much easier. We felt completely comfortable knowing that Katie, Anita and Glenn were taking care of everything. I couldn't recommend Palate more.

Sent on 05/04/2016

Bonnie · Married on 04/04/2015

Palate did the food and decoration for my wedding and everything was simply perfect, stylish but simple - exactly what I had envisioned! The cold soup with crab and Bbque shrimp were absolutely divine, and Glen, Katie and the rest of the gang are not only extremely talented, but really fun to work with.

Sent on 04/15/2015

Anna · Married on 03/26/2015

I'm really happy that we chose Palate for our wedding. Anita was accommodating with our budget and very personable. On the day, the food was beautifully presented and tasted delicious. We have since received many compliments on the food. The staff on the day were also very friendly. I would highly recommend Palate. Thank you Anita and the rest of the team!

Sent on 05/31/2015

Palate did a wonderful job for my daughter's wedding. The whole group was a pleasure to work with. I am still hearing comments from all my friends about how great the food was. Having someone to handle flowers, decor and food made it a lot easier on me. I would highly recommend Palate to everyone.

Sent on 04/22/2015
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 03/17/2012

Glen and the Palate staff were absolutely amazing. They accommodated any requests we had, even up to the week before the wedding. The food was incredible and they created an amazing menu that was just for us! The presentation was perfectly arranged to fit into our wedding theme (they used copper cookware to fit our antique feel, etc.). We were able to taste exactly what was to be prepared for our guests and they even whipped up a special alternative to a groom's cake (my husband's favorite: bread pudding). The service and staff get an A ++ as they were professional and attentive to all of my guests, and especially me, on the wedding day. Thank you guys so very much!

Sent on 04/04/2012
  • F

Erin · Married on 05/21/2011

The whole Benachi House team was so helpful especially because I was planning from abroad. The food was amazing, the service fantastic, everything was great. They always went above and beyond to make sure we were happy in every way.

Sent on 06/11/2011