Palate Bistro and Catering Reviews

Palate Bistro and Catering 5
Palate Bistro and Catering 6
Palate Bistro and Catering 7

Marianne · Married on 07/14/2018

Lorraine, did absolutely the best catering for my daughter’s wedding . The food was fabulous, some of the best catered food I’ve ever eaten, it was displayed and served beautifully. There was so much food; no one could complain about the excellence, quality and quantity of the food. There was something wonderful to eat no matter what your taste . The vegetable dishes were all seasonal and super fresh.
    Working with Lorraine at Palate was a delight, she had great suggestions for the food and followed through with delicious food.
    When I entertain again I’ll call Palate, the food doesn’t get much better.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Susan · Married on 06/02/2018

My husband and I were married June 2018, down in lower Delaware. We finally decided on our wedding date in March 2018...yes 3 months before the bid day! Lorraine Papp, the owner of Palate restaurant, was highly recommended to me so I called her thinking I was probably too late to have her cater my wedding. As I was speaking to Lorraine, I immediately wanted to hire her. She was so warm, friendly, and very accommodating. Not only did she make herself available, she knew the vendors I would need to call/hire in order to pull off our event with such short notice...and she called them for me. By the end of the week, I had Palate as my caterer with a bartender, and multiple staff to assist, a wonderful menu, I had the tent, chairs, beautiful handmade farm tables, all provided by BK Party Rentals, plus various other details planned. Lorraine knew all the local vendors and really helped me reserve their services before it was really too late.

Lorraine created a fabulous menu for our special day which included fresh, local, seasonal dishes, and they were beautifully displayed. EVERYONE at the wedding absolutely LOVED every dish served and went back for seconds and even thirds. Lorraine served the food on these beautiful recycled palm leaf plates which really buttoned up the whole wedding theme. I also had so many compliments on how friendly and knowledgeable the staff and bartenders were to my guests.

Lorraine and her staff were so easy to work with, I just can't say enough positive statements about my experience with them. I am truly Thankful for her help and kindness during what could have been a very stressful time. Our wedding happened seamlessly and we are truly grateful for all Palate has done for us.

So we are highly highly recommending Palate!!! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Ann · Married on 09/08/2017

Palate in the past year have catered several events for us. A bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, and my 60th surprise party. The food and service are always wonderful and so easy. The number of people wether over a hundred to 15 the food is elegant and delicious.

Sent on 07/14/2018
    Palate Bistro and Catering 15
    Palate Bistro and Catering 16
    Palate Bistro and Catering 17

Mitch · Married on 09/26/2015

The entire Palate team helped make our wedding flawless. The food was excellent and enjoyed by all! We would highly recommend their catering services and would definitely use them again at any future event we would have!

Sent on 07/16/2018
    Palate Bistro and Catering 18
    Palate Bistro and Catering 19
    Palate Bistro and Catering 20
    Palate Bistro and Catering 21

Tina · Married on 09/26/2015

We had visited many vendors to help us host our wedding night at a private residence. After receiving a recommendation to call Palate, we spoke with the owner, Lorraine. She couldn't be more helpful because we asked for such items as oysters, grass fed beef, root veggies and so many other things that might seem small, but were easily handled. We thoroughly loved the food, hospitality and versatility from Lorraine and Gary. They helped make our night memorable.

Sent on 07/29/2018