Palafox Wharf Waterfront Reviews

186 | Pensacola, FL

186 Reviews for Palafox Wharf Waterfront

Alexia · Married on 03/21/2015

My wedding was absolutely amazing. The venue was perfect! It was very nice for guest to not have to travel to another location for our reception. Sandy helped me to make my dream wedding come true. If i had questions about wedding planning she was a great go-to person for advice. No matter what time i messaged or called, i received a response before the days end. I would recommend this venue to ANYONE.

Sent on 04/15/2015

Darlene · event on: 03/12/2015

We have used Palafox Wharf for a number of business events. Sandy is always very helpful and it is a total pleasure to do business with her. Anything we have needed she has been there and helped us to make it happen.

Sent on 03/15/2015

Lisa · Married on 01/02/2015

I couldn't have been happier to have had my wedding ceremony and reception at Palafox Wharf. To start - Sandy is a DREAM to work with. Right from the beginning, she was really helpful with vendor recommendations, which was wonderful for a bride planning her wedding from another state! She was always very responsive to emails and offered suggestions when I needed help, and was SO flexible with everything from floor plan set-ups to changing our ceremony location at the very last minute. I don't know how Sandy does it, but she really got to know my (now husband) and I. Every time we were in town before the wedding we would pop in to say hi and share any updates with her - and not only did she make time for us, but she always remembered little details about us and make us feel like we were the only people getting married at her venue. Our guests absolutely loved the venue - and it really was an amazing day. We couldn't have asked for a better vendor to work with for our wedding! DEFINITELY recommend Sandy and Palafox Wharf for any event you're hosting in Pensacola :)

Sent on 01/11/2015

Kyle · Married on 12/20/2014

Beautiful place to have your wedding. We held about 70 guests and had lots of room to spare. We danced the night away in a wonderful place. Sandy was super and couldn't have asked for better.

Sent on 12/29/2014

Perfect place for a wedding!! The venue is amazing and the view from the deck at sunset for surreal! Everything was perfect for my wedding at this venue! The lights made for some awesome pictures and the place was big enough for all my guests but still felt intimate. Sandy is amazing to work with and made sure everything was perfect for my big day. Being from out of town, she did an awesome job keeping me informed of what I needed to do to prepare for my wedding at the Wharf. Would recommend this venue to anyone!! It was PERFECT!!!

Sent on 11/23/2014

Sandy McDavid from Palafox Wharf was very sweet and informative when I initially visited the Wharf with one of my bridesmaids. She has so many great connections and sends each of her brides all sorts of helpful hints about wedding planning. The Wharf is absolutely stunning, and they take great care of it. Everything was clean, even the bathrooms sparkled (literally- the counter-tops are sparkly). She was even able to tell us a little about the history of the place (like the ship’s mast that’s used as a pillar). She was fantastic at accommodating last minute changes, and helping sort out details.

Sent on 01/18/2015

Kelly · Married on 10/31/2014

What can I say! Palafox Wharf is AWESOME! Plenty of room for any type of event. The place is so beautiful both the inside, the deck area and the yard on the side! Did I mention the VIEW of the water? BEAUTIFUL!!!! Sandy is SO easy to work with and is very professional as well as so friendly! The venue has everything you would ever need for your event. Our Rehearsal Dinner was PERFECT! Everyone had a great time and really enjoyed the location. It is also handicapped friendly, which you don't find everywhere! If you are looking for a REALLY NICE place to have an event then PALAFOX WHARF is the place to use!!!

Sent on 01/30/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/04/2014

Sandy was more than I could've ever expected when we booked Palafox Wharf. The venue speaks for itself on charm and beauty, yet nobody told us how incredible Sandy (the owner) was going to be. We were from out of town without a coordinator. She helped us find every one of our vendors, emailed me consistently throughout our 14 month engagement, and was SUCH a help if/when I needed her. She is so sweet and definitely made the planning process extremely smooth for us. We love Palafox and Sandy!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Angelica · Married on 08/10/2014

Sandy was an amazing assett to our wedding. She was very professional and flexible. My husband is military so we planned the wedding very last minute. We even had to change the rehearsal day a few times and she was very understanding. The venue was a beautiful natural wood and exposed brick. Decorations were barely needed so lots of money was saved!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Jamie · event on: 08/08/2014

My experience with Palafox Wharf was an EXCELLENT experience. Sandy was the best to work with in all aspects. She was VERY helpful in making sure my event without a hitch. The Palafox Wharf also is a BEAUTIFUL Place inside and out. All of the participating Vendors also agreed on the professionalism and helpfulness of the Palafox Wharf staff. I would definitely recommend this Venue Place to host any type of event. The Palafox Wharf also is a BEAUTIFUL Place inside and out.

Sent on 08/11/2014

VICTORIA · Married on 06/27/2014

Sandy at Palafox Wharf Waterfront was a pleasure to work with from day one! She responded to my first inquiry via email within hours! The venue is absolutely beautiful! We couldn't have asked for a better location for our wedding.

Sent on 08/14/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/01/2014

Beautiful venue and Sandy, the owner was very helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Katrina · Married on 05/25/2014

Palafox Wharf except has everything to offer. The venue is amazing an Historic building in Downtown Pensacola with original brick and even an old ship mast. You walk out to a large back deck and a pier for memorable photos or to a boat to make a grand departure. There also is a Beautiful side yard facing the water for your ceremony or additonal space for your guests. Everyone of our guests left this venue saying it could not have been more perfect , provided everything you look for in our beautiful city. Amazing Sandy Mc David who coordinates your events here is a true gem. She is a wealth of information for event, works tirelessly and with such joy that it makes planning your event fun and definitely less stressful. I highly reccommend you talk with Sandy and tour this hidden gem you will not be disappointed. Thank you Sandy so much for everything I would not have survived without your constant support, input and loving energy.

Sent on 05/28/2014

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2014

I don't think I could have picked a better venue for my wedding reception! It is absolutely beautiful! Sandy is the sweetest lady and was so much help and will do anything she can to help! I will definitely recommend this venue to everyone!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Beautiful venue! It was perfect for our big day. The management was great to work with too. :)

Sent on 04/23/2014

Lauri · Married on 03/28/2014

The venue is very unique and is a unique place to have a wedding. We loved working with Sandy and had a great time working with her. She is very helpful and works well on getting you in touch with the vendors you need. Our wedding day happened to be the worst rain and wind storm but they helped move the wedding inside and took charge of making it work for us.

Sent on 01/12/2015

kenzie · Married on 03/22/2014

Sandy at Palafox Wharf has an absolutely wonderful venue! Its historic charm is wonderful in creating a beautiful atmosphere. you dont even feel like you have to decorate that much as the place is beautiful! The bathrooms are also beautiful and very clean!! Sandy is great about getting back to you through email or phone in a very very timely manner! she is very detailed orientated and makes sure nothing is left undone for the big day! THank you Sandy so MUCH!!!

=)

Sent on 03/23/2014

Sandy emails you back immediately and is so helpful in making every aspect of your wedding perfect. A pleasure to work with!!

Sent on 03/12/2014

Carla · Married on 02/08/2014

Sandy was fantastic to work with for our wedding reception! Everything was beautiful and her and the staff did so much to ensure we had minimal set up and take down. Sandy even provided a list of vendors and contacts for other services we would need, making the entire process of planning our own wedding very simple.

Sent on 02/16/2014

Cindy · Married on 01/11/2014

Our daughter's wedding reception was recently held at Palafox Wharf, Pensacola, FL. This is a perfect venue for a beautiful reception. Sandy was helpful and accommodating from day one. She was positive each time we spoke with her. She always responded quickly to any of our calls or e-mails. After a morning of pouring rain, the sun came out just in time for many beautiful photos and a perfect wedding day.

Sent on 01/14/2014

Jeanette · Married on 01/04/2014

Palafox Wharf was the perfect venue for my wedding! Not only is it on the water and the sunsets are amazing, but the inside of the venue is strikingly beautiful! It has so much character and romance in the building it doesn't even need much decorating! Sandy is great to work with. She is helpful and can recommend vendors, typical situations etc. Our photos were gorgeous inside this venue and out! We got married in January so the price was cheaper than in the warmer months, but either way, it was well worth the money for such a beautiful and historic wedding venue! Dance floor was awesome, and the café lights make the romantic glow really embrace the entire room!

Highly recommend Palafox Wharf for your wedding or event!!!

Sent on 01/15/2014

Chelsea · Married on 11/23/2013

The second Billy and I walked into Palafox Wharf we knew it was our venue. It is absolutely gorgeous with the wooden walls and exposed brick. There isn't too much decoration wise that you have to do to make it look amazing in there. Sandy was awesome to work with as well! She allowed us to hang a window pane on the wall and also communicated with me fairly often with ideas and to just check in. An assistant (unfortunately I don't remember her name) was a great help the day of the wedding and kept everyone calm. I cannot think of a better place in Pensacola to have a ceremony or reception!! I wish I could do it all again! Thanks to everyone at Palafox wharf for their hard work and making mine and Billy's vision come true!

Sent on 12/02/2013

Mark · Married on 11/09/2013

The venue is perfect for 100-150+ guests. It has a nice outdoor deck for good weather, a huge bar area that allows a great deal of flexibility, awesome caterer working area out of sight, dance floor and super clean restrooms. We had our reception there and it was perfect in every way. Sandy was such a pleasure to work with and knows all of the best local vendors to coordinate with. This location is worth every penny!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Heidi · Married on 10/26/2013

We had our wedding reception at Palafox Wharf and were so pleased with the result! The venue is gorgeous, and the view from the deck overlooking the water is stunning! It's the best venue in Pensacola, hands down. Sandy was so great to work with! She was always friendly and helpful, whenever I had any questions leading up the wedding. I highly recommend Palafox Wharf for a venue, if you are planning your wedding.

Sent on 12/09/2013

Lisa · Married on 10/12/2013

What an absolute beautiful venue and Sandy was so much fun to work with! My daughter's ceremony was on the lush, green, carpet-like grass with the water as the backdrop...totally amazing!

Guests then moved up to the deck for cocktail hour and again, everything was perfect and beautiful.

The reception was indoors and once again, everything was beautiful. The setting was so warm, cozy, and very inviting. It was the perfect setting for my daughter and son-in-law to greet their guests as old friends.

Everyone had an amazing time and two weeks later, they are still talking about it. Absolute perfection!

Sent on 10/27/2013