25 Reviews for Palace Florists, Inc

Event Design (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Non-Floral (1)
Single Flowers (1)

We ordered a floral crown for me and loose flowers+baby's breath for my mom for our wedding festivities. Palace Florists was very easy to work with and made a perfect flower crown for me. I asked for pink roses and greenery and baby's breath and it looked amazing and fit great! I got compliments on it all night.

Profile Picture Ashika, 7/14/18, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Single Flowers

Michelle Galindo and Palace Florists truly exceeded my expectations! Palace was referred to us by the woman doing our wedding invitations, Jill Klein with Sincerely Yours - and we are beyond grateful. From our initial consultation to the big day, Michelle was with us for each step and made she we were 100% comfortable and happy. She worked with me, my mom, and my now-husband to bring together our vision. The flowers were absolutely stunning - everyone kept raving about them all night. I highly recommend Palace Florists!

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/4/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Non-Floral, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Palace Florists provided beautiful seasonal/local flowers for our fall-themed wedding within a very reasonable budget. The bouquets and arrangements were even more beautiful and detailed than we expected. I highly recommend Michelle and Palace Florists for any bride and groom, but especially for those on a modest budget.

Profile Picture Anna, 9/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

If you’re planning a wedding in the DC Area, go with Palace Florists! Out of the four florists I met with, Palace Florists was the only one who was able to execute my vision while staying within my budget. Michelle Galindo is extremely talented and knowledgeable and so easy to work with. My chuppah, bouquets and centerpieces turned out better than I could have ever imagined! I would hire Palace Florists again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Stacy, 7/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

I loved working with Michelle and David. Michelle designed gorgeous centerpieces for my wedding and suggested a few different options that I had not even thought about. I decided I wanted bouquets about 5 days before my wedding and Palace was extremely accommodating and brought gorgeous bouquets. I gave Michelle a few pieces of lace from my grandmother's wedding dress to wrap around my bouquet...it looked perfect and they left a piece out and put it on the centerpiece on my table. It was such a nice, personal touch.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/26/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

I work for a catering company and Palace Florists is always our go-to floral boutique for our events. When it came time to plan the flowers for my wedding I had zero doubts about who to use! Palace creates beautiful arrangements and is always willing to work with your budget. Michelle was an absolute pleasure to work with! She listened to my ideas and spent time learning about our colors and themes. All of the centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres surpassed my expectations. I would absolutely recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Michelle and the Palace Florists Team were wonderful to work with ...we had a Jewish wedding and she had some
Beautiful huppas to choose from. The selection of floweres were absolutely gorgeous, fresh and arranged in beautiful vases. Michelle had great ideas and she was very tuned
In to what we were looking for.

Profile Picture Donna, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

It was such a pleasure working with Palace Florists. Michelle, the designer at Palace Florists, who helped the flowers come to life, was so understanding in what we were looking for in our flowers from centerpieces to bridal bouquet and chuppah. The flowers were so gorgeous and I was so pleased.

Profile Picture User6107931, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
4.7

They were very professional and worked within my budget to give me some great bouquets

Profile Picture Rose, 5/10/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Michelle at Palace Florists, Inc. did the flowers and chuppah for our wedding. She made the process stress free. The arrangements were everything we wanted them to be and more. Would highly recommend this vendor.

Profile Picture User4530838, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Wow, wow, wow I could imagine having anyone else do my wedding. Michelle Galindo was on top of her game for giving me exactly what I wanted and staying within my budget. If you want best for your big day you MUST go see her!

Profile Picture User4599404, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

LOVED working with Palace Florists!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/11/14, 2 Reviews
3.4

I was happy with Palace Florists in terms of the flowers -- we used them only for the bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, etc. (just the wedding party and family). We didn't use them for the centerpieces. I simply didn't want to spend that much money -- everyone in DC is pricey. My only complaint is that they brought the flowers about 3 hours earlier than planned - I was in the middle of getting ready and it just frazzled me a bit having to deal with that. I was worried about the flowers lasting until that evening, but they did -- we just had to find room in the mini fridge at the hotel for some of them.

Profile Picture Jean , 8/16/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I found Palace Florists at a bridal convention and I am so glad I did. Their prices were very reasonable and the flowers were beautiful. They were so nice and accommodating with my schedule. They delivered my flowers to me on time and they looked great. I was very very pleased. Before I found Palace Florists I had shopped around and everywhere else had higher prices and their flowers did not last as long. If you are getting married and need beautiful, long lasting flowers definitely go to Palace Florists. My bouquet lasted for weeks after my wedding!

Profile Picture Christine, 4/5/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Whether you're looking for last minute wedding flowers or a shop that will really be attentive, Palace Florists is your go to place! Michelle Galindo (wedding flower designer) at Palace Florist is a godsend!! She is so relateable and so kind!! Through the chaos and madness of the last few weeks of my wedding planning she always made sure I had what I needed with my flowers. She was very thorough and made sure they we has all the right flowers for the right people. She went over colors, flower types, stems, stem wraps etc. She made me feel that although we only had a couple of weeks that I still get what I wanted--and I did! I would totally recommend this place for any floral needs.

Profile Picture User3475980, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We worked with Michelle at Palace Florists, and we couldn't have been happier with the experience. From our first meeting with her, she was warm and welcoming, and helped to guide us in creating the perfect floral arrangements for our ceremony and reception. We went in to the first meeting without the slightest idea of what we wanted, or even what our budget was (we had no clue what flowers cost). Michelle was responsive every step of the way, and after several revisions, she created arrangements that were perfect for the space and the color palate, and she was able to do it all for less than we were planning on spending. We can't thank Michelle and Palace Florists enough for making our wedding so beautiful, and for making the whole process so easy. The arrangements were all stunning, and we can't recommend Palace highly enough!

Profile Picture Tim, 10/20/12, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had an amazing experience with Palace Florists. The location was quite convenient for me due to proximity to my office. Jolie was terrific to work with and was so understanding when my original wedding venue canceled with 3 months notice. I LOVE the flowers from my wedding. They were better than I could have dreamed and made the pictures stunning.

Profile Picture User1216999, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I used Palace Florists for my recent wedding. I approached Palace rather late in the game after the flower farm I had been working with pulled out. Even though my wedding was small and my total floral bill was less than what most people pay for a bouquet, they were extremely professional and were able to give me several options within my price range. Everyone loved my bouquet, and I thought it fit what I had envisioned. I would recommend then highly.

Profile Picture Leanne, 5/29/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My company uses Palace for all of our floral deliveries so I thought I would give them a try for my wedding flowers. The first time I met with Jolie, the floral designer, I knew she was "the one." I had no idea what I wanted and she went through several books and options with me until we came up with the perfect arrangements. She also suggested flowers that were in season to cut down on cost. Jolie really understood my vision and I was so pleased with the final outcome!

Profile Picture Stephanie & Adam, 10/30/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I use Palace Florist for work and they are great to work with. Debbie puts such passion into bringing your vision to life for your special day. I was amazed at how great my bouquet was I was in awe.

Profile Picture Rasheedah, 10/25/08, 6 Reviews
2.9

Our consultation was excellent and I left feeling extremely confident in Palace Florist and their vision for our flowers. The bridesmaids bouquets were absolutely out of this world!! They were literally the most beautiful bouquets I have ever seen. We chose a bouquet with vibrant colors and a really unique shape. I could not have happier with them. My bouquet was stunning but simple (roses with a silk butterfly). The one thing that I did not like was that the ribbon did not cover the stems completely. The ends showed at the bottom so if that is a look your going for I would be sure to ask. I have given them such low rating for Value for Cost and Repsonsiveness for two reasons. 1. I brought to our consultation a photo of the arrangements that I wanted for the ends of the pews. I also wanted to stay within a certain budget. I was reassured that I would have a substantial arrangement for each pew to fit within my budget. This simply was not the case (they were nothing more than a few bits of greenery and one or two flowers!) If I had known that this was going to be case I would have chosen something that would be more substantial for the price I was looking to spend. 2. MY BOUTONNIERES did not show up!!!!!! When my day-of called to figure out what happened to them, the driver simply did not know. When I called two weeks later to request a refund, I was given a hard time with Palace saying they had been delivered when they certainly had not! Of course it was frustrating to have to scramble to make boutonnieres on the spot, but even more frustrating that I had to request a refund and receive a thrashing from Palace to boot.

Profile Picture Erin, 10/15/05, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I loved my wedding bouquet! I even plan to have Palace remake it in silk so I can have something that will last. Palace asked me about the color of the bridesmaid dresses, which were a pink/orange iridescent color and hard to match, but they found the perfect ribbon for the bouquets to match. They were friendly, easy to work with and the prices were good too.

Profile Picture Colleen, 10/24/04, 5 Reviews