Palace Florists Reviews

Palace Florists View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Michelle
    Michelle S. Married on 11/20/2021

Beautiful flowers and amazing customer service

Lee and Beth at Palace Florists were amazing to work with. I did not have a clear idea of what I wanted for flowers and Lee worked with me to make decisions about the type of flowers, colors, and floral arrangement styles that would match my dress and our wedding. Additionally, I needed a last minute addition to our order which was handled easily. My flowers were delivered on time and were stunningly beautiful. I cannot say enough about how wonderful it was to work with Palace Florists!

Palace Florists's reply:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! You look beautiful in your picture and we truly appreciate your compliments! Congratulations!
  • Micki
    Micki L. Married on 10/11/2019

Amazing experiences at Palace Florist - bridal shower party

Mr. Herman opened the space and created an amazing floral workshop with his team member Jessie for the girls. Mr. Herman and Jessie picked my favorite flowers and taught us how to make a beautiful centerpiece. They also decorated the space with personalized board for me. As a bride to be, I cannot ask for more. My bestie, also my matron of honor, had her elegant wedding flowers from Palace Florist and they lasted forever. I will definitely come back and recommend to all friends/family.

Palace Florists's reply:

Thank you so much Mickie! We had a great time with you and your friends! You all did a wonderful job!
    Florally yours,
    Lee and Jessie
    Josie O. Married on 12/08/2018

PHENOMENAL floral arrangements & service

I know nothing about flowers- all I had going into planning the floral arrangements for my wedding was a pinterest board with stuff that I liked. We had one initial meeting with Lee and Michelle where we laid everything out and I gave them my pictures and ideas. From that they were able to create the most gorgeous floral arrangements I've ever seen in my life. It was truly incredible how they were able to take my ideas and put them into reality with only having met me once. They were timely, incredibly professional, and the whole process from start to finish was flawless.
    HIGHLY recommend their services to anyone who needs floral arrangements you won't be disappointed!
    Paula Married on 10/20/2018

Gorgeous flowers!

Michelle Galindo at Palace Florists was outstanding! She spent a great deal of time with us to make sure that the flowers for my daughter's wedding were stunning and perfect! We cannot recommend her and Palace Florists enough! I will be using them for all of my floral needs in the future.

Palace Florists's reply:

Thank you so much for the fabulous review of Palace Florists and Michelle! Congratulations again on your daughter's wedding!
    Paul Married on 09/22/2018
    We contacted Palace Florists to create centerpieces for our son's wedding rehearsal dinner at a nearby restaurant. Our challenge was that we live in New Jersey, so all planning had to be done via phone or e-mail.
    To say we received stellar results isn't doing our experience justice. After one or two phone calls, discussing what we wanted/needed and our (now) daughter-in-law's color scheme, flower options, etc. Palace Florists created the perfect centerpieces for us. Everyone commented how beautiful the flowers were and how they added that special touch of elegance to the room.
    We highly recommend Palace Florists for any of your occasions!
    Ashika Married on 07/14/2018
    We ordered a floral crown for me and loose flowers+baby's breath for my mom for our wedding festivities. Palace Florists was very easy to work with and made a perfect flower crown for me. I asked for pink roses and greenery and baby's breath and it looked amazing and fit great! I got compliments on it all night.

Palace Florists's reply:

Thank you so much Ashika. It was our pleasure making your floral crown for your event. Thank you as well for the photo, you look stunning!!
    Rachel Married on 11/04/2017
    Michelle Galindo and Palace Florists truly exceeded my expectations! Palace was referred to us by the woman doing our wedding invitations, Jill Klein with Sincerely Yours - and we are beyond grateful. From our initial consultation to the big day, Michelle was with us for each step and made she we were 100% comfortable and happy. She worked with me, my mom, and my now-husband to bring together our vision. The flowers were absolutely stunning - everyone kept raving about them all night. I highly recommend Palace Florists!
    Anna Married on 09/16/2017
    Palace Florists provided beautiful seasonal/local flowers for our fall-themed wedding within a very reasonable budget. The bouquets and arrangements were even more beautiful and detailed than we expected. I highly recommend Michelle and Palace Florists for any bride and groom, but especially for those on a modest budget.

Palace Florists's reply:

Thanks so much for the wonderful review!
    Stacy Married on 07/16/2016
    If you’re planning a wedding in the DC Area, go with Palace Florists! Out of the four florists I met with, Palace Florists was the only one who was able to execute my vision while staying within my budget. Michelle Galindo is extremely talented and knowledgeable and so easy to work with. My chuppah, bouquets and centerpieces turned out better than I could have ever imagined! I would hire Palace Florists again in a heartbeat!

Palace Florists's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Congratulations and best wishes always!
    Jessica Married on 06/26/2016
    I loved working with Michelle and David. Michelle designed gorgeous centerpieces for my wedding and suggested a few different options that I had not even thought about. I decided I wanted bouquets about 5 days before my wedding and Palace was extremely accommodating and brought gorgeous bouquets. I gave Michelle a few pieces of lace from my grandmother's wedding dress to wrap around my bouquet...it looked perfect and they left a piece out and put it on the centerpiece on my table. It was such a nice, personal touch.

Palace Florists's reply:

Thank you so much for the compliments! Congratulations and best wishes always!
    Vanessa Married on 10/10/2015
    I work for a catering company and Palace Florists is always our go-to floral boutique for our events. When it came time to plan the flowers for my wedding I had zero doubts about who to use! Palace creates beautiful arrangements and is always willing to work with your budget. Michelle was an absolute pleasure to work with! She listened to my ideas and spent time learning about our colors and themes. All of the centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres surpassed my expectations. I would absolutely recommend them to everyone!
  • User2485815 2+ years ago
    It was such a pleasure working with Palace Florists. Michelle, the designer at Palace Florists, who helped the flowers come to life, was so understanding in what we were looking for in our flowers from centerpieces to bridal bouquet and chuppah. The flowers were so gorgeous and I was so pleased.
    Sarah Event on: 12/06/2014
    Working with Michelle Galindo at Palace Florists was a breeze. I told her what I had in mind and also my price range for each centerpiece and she custom made an arrangement for me, exactly how I had pictured in my head. After signing our agreement and paying for my arrangements I trusted that the centerpieces would arrive on time to my venue location, and they did! When I arrived at my venue, all the centerpieces were there, already placed on the tables. All of them were snatched up by the end of the night by our guests.
  • User1964807 2+ years ago
    Michelle at Palace Florists, Inc. did the flowers and chuppah for our wedding. She made the process stress free. The arrangements were everything we wanted them to be and more. Would highly recommend this vendor.
  • User1961104 2+ years ago
    Wow, wow, wow I could imagine having anyone else do my wedding. Michelle Galindo was on top of her game for giving me exactly what I wanted and staying within my budget. If you want best for your big day you MUST go see her!
  • User1959835 Event on: 11/08/2014
    Loved working with Michelle. Her creations for my daughter's event were beyond beautiful. I highly recommend Palace Florists for any event.
    Lewis H. Married on 10/11/2014

Perfect for your daughter!!

Palace Florists did all the flowers for my daughter's wedding and she couldn't have been more pleased. She loved working with them and the way they had creative ideas to help make it the special day she had always wanted!
    Lindsay Married on 10/11/2014
    LOVED working with Palace Florists!
  • User1293032 2+ years ago
    Whether you're looking for last minute wedding flowers or a shop that will really be attentive, Palace Florists is your go to place! Michelle Galindo (wedding flower designer) at Palace Florist is a godsend!! She is so relateable and so kind!! Through the chaos and madness of the last few weeks of my wedding planning she always made sure I had what I needed with my flowers. She was very thorough and made sure they we has all the right flowers for the right people. She went over colors, flower types, stems, stem wraps etc. She made me feel that although we only had a couple of weeks that I still get what I wanted--and I did! I would totally recommend this place for any floral needs.
    Tim Married on 10/20/2012
    We worked with Michelle at Palace Florists, and we couldn't have been happier with the experience. From our first meeting with her, she was warm and welcoming, and helped to guide us in creating the perfect floral arrangements for our ceremony and reception. We went in to the first meeting without the slightest idea of what we wanted, or even what our budget was (we had no clue what flowers cost). Michelle was responsive every step of the way, and after several revisions, she created arrangements that were perfect for the space and the color palate, and she was able to do it all for less than we were planning on spending. We can't thank Michelle and Palace Florists enough for making our wedding so beautiful, and for making the whole process so easy. The arrangements were all stunning, and we can't recommend Palace highly enough!
    Kristan Married on 09/03/2011
    I had an amazing experience with Palace Florists. The location was quite convenient for me due to proximity to my office. Jolie was terrific to work with and was so understanding when my original wedding venue canceled with 3 months notice. I LOVE the flowers from my wedding. They were better than I could have dreamed and made the pictures stunning.
    Rasheedah Married on 10/25/2008
    I use Palace Florist for work and they are great to work with. Debbie puts such passion into bringing your vision to life for your special day. I was amazed at how great my bouquet was I was in awe.
    Colleen Married on 10/24/2004
    I loved my wedding bouquet! I even plan to have Palace remake it in silk so I can have something that will last. Palace asked me about the color of the bridesmaid dresses, which were a pink/orange iridescent color and hard to match, but they found the perfect ribbon for the bouquets to match. They were friendly, easy to work with and the prices were good too.
  • User1961955 Event on: 12/08/2014
    Great job
    Everything was beyond all expectations
    Christine Married on 04/05/2014
    I found Palace Florists at a bridal convention and I am so glad I did. Their prices were very reasonable and the flowers were beautiful. They were so nice and accommodating with my schedule. They delivered my flowers to me on time and they looked great. I was very very pleased. Before I found Palace Florists I had shopped around and everywhere else had higher prices and their flowers did not last as long. If you are getting married and need beautiful, long lasting flowers definitely go to Palace Florists. My bouquet lasted for weeks after my wedding!