Paisley Floral Design Studio Reviews

127 | Manchester, NH

127 Reviews for Paisley Floral Design Studio

Nichole · Married on 09/02/2013

I had heard about Paisley Floral Design Studio from my mom. I was getting married in the country, over 3 hours away from where Marie was even located and was nervous I wouldn’t find a florist but that didn’t scare Marie off. When I met Marie, I immediately loved her. She was extremely friendly and wasn't turned off by the distance. I was pretty specific as to what I was looking for and Marie listened every step of the way. Marie gave me exactly what I was envisioning and created the most beautiful bouquet and centerpieces. My guests were fighting over who got to take them home because they were so gorgeous.

I would highly recommend Marie to design your wedding flowers. She not only has wonderful prices and ideas but she listens and that is so important.

Thanks to Marie!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Anne · Married on 08/31/2013

Marie was referred to us by one of our advertising sales reps, and I could not be happier! She provided absolutely gorgeous flowers for Carmen's wedding - exactly the flowers she was looking for. We then asked her to make up an additional arrangement using seashells and grapes, mixed in with the White Roses and Blue Orchids, and the result was stunning. A week later, the arrangement is still beautiful! I would highly recommend Marie to anyone looking for beautiful and very reasonably priced floral arrangements.

Sent on 09/09/2013

Sarah · Married on 08/31/2013

Marie St. Onge is an amazing floral designer. During our consultation, she truly listened to what I was envisioning for my wedding day. She was able to combine my colors with specific flowers and created the exact style I was looking for. Actually, the bouquets, boutonnières, centerpieces and hanging mason jars were all better than I ever could have imagined! She nailed it! I received SO many compliments throughout the night on how gorgeous the flowers were! She certainly turned my vision into reality. It was perfect! I would highly recommend Marie as a florist for your wedding or everyday needs. She also provided centerpieces for my bridal shower that were equally fantastic!

Sent on 09/19/2013

Robert · Married on 08/24/2013

Marie St. Onge is an amazing floral designer. She was amazing to work with. We brought in our ideas to her and she made them even more spectaculare! She is truly an artist! I would highly recommend her for any of your floral occasions! She made our wedding flowers a lasting impression!! Thank you Marie. Sincerely Rob and Randy

Sent on 08/27/2013

Amy · Married on 08/24/2013

Simply beautiful work!!! Marie is an artist, she "gets it" and exceeded my expectations!!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Emmy · Married on 08/24/2013

Marie at Paisley Floral Design Studio is amazing! I never met the florist, or saw my wedding flowers prior to my wedding because I live in CA and was planning from afar! I picked this florist after seeing photos of her work. I spoke with her on the phone and described my vision for my flowers. I told her I wanted an "English garden theme, with a touch of BLING!" I mailed her paint color samples to help describe my desired colors, and let her create from there. I didn't even know what kinds of flowers she would use! I was so impressed with the final product I couldn't believe it! It was like she knew me perfectly! I had to put all my confidence in her talents, and I was absolutely not let down. My wedding flowers from centerpieces, to my own bouquet were incredible, artistic, and romantic. I am not sure I could have done better myself if I had been there to design them! Marie is truly an artist!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Megan · Married on 08/17/2013

I absolutely would recommend Paisley floral, Marie is amazing! I was so indecisive about what I wanted for my flowers and she came up with the most beautiful arrangements for our wedding! She took my vision and embraced it more then i could ever imagine! One of the most beautiful moments is when i entered the tent and saw how beautiful the flowers looked, all the details Marie did and set up for the most beautiful day of my life. I truly cant thank her enough for the beauty she brought to my wedding! Thank you again!

Sent on 09/22/2013

Katelyn · Married on 08/03/2013

Marie at Paisley Floral Design Studio did a fantastic job on the bouquets and boutonierres for my wedding. She understood my vision perfectly and gave us beautiful arrangements at a great price point. We received so many compliments on the flowers throughout the night. I will be using Paisley Floral Design Studio for all my future flower needs!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Barbara · Married on 08/03/2013

To say I was thrilled with my Wedding flowers would be grossly understated. Marie is an incredible designer with an intuitiveness that with a couple of descriptive words from the bride will bring about exactly what she wanted,even if the bride couldn't express it well. Paisley Floral Design offers you everything a large company can with the added personal touch and is flexible enough to work within your budget.
    Everyone at my Wedding commented on my flowers. Get ready Paisley Floral Design, referrals from me should be coming in droves!

Sent on 08/13/2013

Jessie · Married on 07/27/2013

Given a two day notice, Paisley Floral Design was able to take a quick assessment of our needs and pull something together with little information from us. The flowers she arranged for us were perfect. She even made a corsage for our dog, Roxie. It was a beautiful wedding and we thank our luck stars for Paisley Floral Design Studio!!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Donna · Married on 07/20/2013

Marie was a referral through a friend and I just couldn't believe how terrific she was!! I don't know how after all these years I did not know about her services before. She spent time listening to what I wanted, what I didn't want and incorporated all of the colors I picked out. I knew before even meeting with her from her website that she's not just a floral designer but an "artist" and that made all the difference in the world as her talent is exceptional and unique. All of my flowers came out beautiful and I wouldn't have changed a thing! I received so many compliments on my flowers and it's all thanks to Marie for creating such beauty for my wedding day. I think you'll find some new customers for sure!

Sent on 08/14/2013

Erin · Married on 06/29/2013

Marie at paisley floral design studio did our flowers for our outdoor summer wedding.She is really great at helping figure out what you want and don't want.She absolutely nailed the entire thing,the bouquets were so beautiful and the center pieces were so unique.We were on a tight budget (which most people are) and in ou she worked with us offering us the most while staying within our budget.I have found a florist for life at paisley design studio.

Sent on 07/11/2013

Shauna · Married on 06/22/2013

Marie was amazing to work with. She has wonderful idea to help make your wedding arrangements perfect! Marie's flowers are top quality and her arrangements are beautiful! I was beyond happy with the arrangements for my wedding and would highly recommend Paisley Floral Design Studio.

Sent on 07/20/2013

Ashley · Married on 06/21/2013

I wish I could rate Marie a 6 out of 5 because she was so great through every step of the process. Very professional, yet warm hearted and showed she really cared about her clients and work. Flowers were absolutely beautiful, worth every penny. It was very comforting to have someone who is so knowledgeable in her field help ease the stress of trying to figure out what you want for flowers, what will look good together, what will match your theme. It is a team effort when working with Marie to get what you want. She will not pressure you into something you don't like, but her creative juices will ensure you get what you dreamed of. I trusted her with most of my design and could not have been happier with her design. Better than I had imagined.

Sent on 08/14/2013

We decided to elope on New Year's Eve, and called a few florist for estimates on a few pieces for our wedding. Within the 3 that we called, Paisley Floral was the the only company that was truly excited to design for our event. The results were beautiful! A gorgeous all white wintery bouquet for myself, a matching piece for my husband and a gorgeous mantle piece. We will recommend to everyone! Have rebooked for our full reception in August! Very, very satisfied!

Sent on 02/04/2013

Chrissy · Married on 10/07/2012

My whole experience was amazing! I had done a package deal with my reception venue that included flowers, but I wasn't particularly impressed, so I shopped elsewhere. I was so lucky to find Marie and her amazing talent! Not only did she help 'fill in' the reception flowers from the other vendor to make them look more to my liking, but she also took care of the ceremony's flowers. I cried when she showed me my bouquet. I didn't show her any pictures of what I wanted, I just described it to her...and it came out exactly how I pictured it!!! It was beautiful!! Not to mention the gorgeous arrangements she made for the stage (we got married in a theatre), and all of my bridesmaids bouquets. I highly recommend Paisley Floral Design, and have used them for other occasions! Not only are the flowers to die for, but the service with a genuine smile was also an added bonus!

Sent on 07/10/2013

Nancy · Married on 10/07/2012

Our flowers were beautiful!!!! Marie was very helpful helping us select exactly what we wanted. She helped make our day perfect. No worries at all!!

Sent on 08/12/2013

Amy · Married on 10/06/2012

Marie was wonderful to work with. I also felt that I got a great value. My bouquets were beautiful and I am glad I went with her. I have suggested her to other coworkers of mine who had similar experiences. I was very happy with her services.

Sent on 11/03/2013

Marissa · Married on 07/21/2012

Marie was wonderful in designing my flowers. I really didn't know what I wanted other than the shapes and colors of my bouquets, but she showed me a ton of different pictures and guided me towards a beautiful arrangement. I felt totally comfortable letting her choose the types of flowers for my bouquet.

Sent on 07/01/2013

Jill · Married on 07/21/2012

Marie is absolutely wonderful! All of my flowers for my wedding were gorgeous.....by far exceeded my expectations!!!! She is very professional and does a great job! Highly recommended :)

Sent on 07/01/2013

Samantha · Married on 08/22/2015

Marie was absolutely amazing. I had a vision for my wedding flowers, but I am not very good at putting my thoughts into words. I am usually the one physically creating my own vision....

Marie helped me every step of the way and it was really easy to entrust her with this important task. She first had me figur out my favorite flowers and based on that she pulled up different flower bunches onto the screen through Pinterest. I got to decide exactly what I liked about each bunch. I am a very hands on person so being able have those visuals in front of me was more than helpful.

Seeing my flowers on my wedding day was unforgettable. It was more than I could've asked for. She completely nailed my vision and did even better than what I expected. I don't know why I was so nervous considering I had heard such great things! I %100 recommend using Paisley Floral Design and having Marie design your flowers for your special events.

Thank you again for all that you have done for us Marie!

Sent on 09/13/2015

We met Marie through a family member and I am so happy we did. The moment we sat down with Marie I knew she would be perfect. She was so easy to talk to and cared about all our little details. I went to Marie with an idea of what I wanted my flowers to look like and she helped me build on my ideas to create perfect flowers. The best part was my flowers were even more than I could even imagine. My bridal bouquet was breath taking. I can't say enough about how wonderful Paisley Floral Designs is. I would highly recommend her to any one planning a wedding or any other event.

Sent on 09/15/2014

Stephanie · Married on 10/09/2016

Marie was great! She was able to create the perfect bouquet for me for my wedding, and was super easy to work with. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Laura · Married on 10/18/2015

Overall stunning work -- bouquets and boutonnieres were beautiful, with just the right touches. I wanted fall boutonnieres with less flowers and more unique fall touches, and Marie delivered. Also had pumpkins stuffed with flowers that were just perfect! Wanted more flowers to cover the entire arbor, but that was the only downside.

Marie is prompt in returning emails and calls, and will take the time to sit down during your initial meeting to make sure she has what she needs, even if you're not specific (I didn't really have any particular flowers in mind, just colors.) Would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Sondra · Married on 08/15/2015

I can recall searching online for hours looking at different florists in the area. I noticed that many of the websites had similar pictures and designs as if they had copied from one another.. Finally I came across the Paisley Floral Design Studio website and noticed not only were all the pictures different but the designs were SO unique! The reviews online were nothing but perfect so I decided to meet with the owner ASAP. At first I was worried that it would be out of my budget because the arrangement were so beautiful but I quickly found out that Marie works with ALL budgets. She customizes arrangements that will work best based on what the bride is looking for and even offers alternatives if you are unsure specifically what you want. Marie even goes into Boston herself and selects the flowers by hand for your special day to ensure they are fresh and vibrant. The day of the wedding Marie sent me a picture of my bouquets and was there even before my hairstylist to deliver them in person. I was astonished at how beautiful everything had come out! When I finally walked into the reception the arrangements on each table were equally as beautiful. Even the function hall commented on how the colors were perfect and the flowers went together so well. I would definitely recommend Paisley Floral to everyone. Amazing work Marie!

Sent on 09/16/2015