Paisley Floral Design Studio Reviews

127 | Manchester, NH

127 Reviews for Paisley Floral Design Studio

Kathryn · Married on 07/26/2014

Marie was fantastic to work with. She designed the bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and ceremony site flowers for my wedding. I felt like she really listened to me. She took my mishmash of ideas and turned it into something beautiful. She kept me informed about the process and made herself available when I had questions. I would definitely call Marie again for floral arrangements in the future.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Jennifer · Married on 07/25/2014

Marie was wonderful to work with. She had plenty of ideas and ways to make our wedding look beautiful. Marie was willing to work within our budget and provide beautiful flowers for our reception! We couldn't have been happier with our flowers and working with Marie. We continue to get compliments on our flowers from everyone! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/20/2014

Kim · Married on 07/12/2014

Marie at Paisley Floral Design was a true pleasure to work with. She understood my vision and completely delivered on what I wanted. She was extremely patient (when I changed my mind a few times!), flexible, responsive, and dependable. I think the value for the quality was outstanding. My bridal bouquet was exactly what I envisioned. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/25/2014

Linda · Married on 07/11/2014

Marie was fabulous to work with! My daughters wedding at the Wentworth Hotel was a beach themed occasion and Marie tailored all centerpieces, bouquets and even made starfish boutonnieres that we're a big hit with the groomsmen. Everything was absolutely gorgeous and fit into our beach theme:)) I would highly recommend Marie and will definitely use her services in the future!

Sent on 08/16/2014

Natalie · Married on 06/28/2014

My wedding was at Rye Beach, New Hampshire, but I live in California so I did all of my planning 3,000 miles away. I found Marie here on wedding wire and we started emailing back and fourth. She had actually already worked with a Bride planning her New England wedding from California as well. Marie was amazing from the beginning. She returned my emails and calls, once from the waiting room of a hospital in Boston. She was wonderful, she asked to see my pinterest page and things I liked and didn't like. She got to know "me". I didn't have anything specific in mind, so I gave her the full reigns to design something for us. I mailed her a few paint chips from Home Depot, colors that matched my bridesmaid's dresses and colors I wanted to use as a scheme. B/c of distance, I never did get to meet Marie in person. She texted me the morning of my wedding with a sneak peak of my flowers. I started to cry, as I passed the phone around the room to my bridesmaids they were all in tears. They were perfect. Bright, beautiful, and absolutely perfect. I couldn't have wished for anything better. Everyone commented on how beautiful they were. The only thing I wish is that I could have kept them alive forever! Marie at Paisely Floral Design Studio is a true artist! I recommend her to everyone! She will take your idea and colors and design you beautiful flowers, that people will be talking about for years! She made my magical day even more special! Thank you Marie!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Brittany · Married on 06/28/2014

My husband and I recently got married (6/28/14) in NH and had Paisley Floral Design Studio as our florist. I can not enough great things. Marie dealt with us personally from start to finish and also delivered and set up our flowers on the day of the wedding. Marie was GREAT to work with and had patience with a very indecisive bride:) Knowing very little about flowers myself, Marie was able to put my ideas into motion and delivered exactly what I was hoping for. Marie stayed in touch with me throughout the planning process and put my mind at ease. I would absolutely recommend Paisley Floral Design Studio to those looking for a florist!

Sent on 08/15/2014

Samantha · Married on 06/20/2014

When planning my June 20, 2014 wedding, I knew right away I would be using Paisley Floral Design as my florist. Long-time family friend, Marie, does an incredible job with flowers and I knew she would perform for my wedding. When we met to discuss my ideas, I admit I had absolutely no idea what I wanted. I gave her my color scheme and that was it. From there Marie was easily able to pull up tons of ideas for each floral aspect of the wedding. I was amazed at what she came up with and gave her the go-ahead. What I pictured from our discuss did not even come close to what she brought on my wedding day. Each piece was beautifully arranged and incredibly fragrant. The flowers were a major piece of my wedding decor and pulled everything together. I could not have been happier with the results and HIGHLY recommend Paisley Floral Design for your wedding day. 5 star service all the way around!

Sent on 01/14/2015

Marie was absolutely fabulous to work with! She is honest, easy to get in touch with, organized and SUCH a visionary!! I came to her with my only request being to incorporate peonies in my bouquets, and what she created was nothing short of a true work of art! From my flowers to the center pieces to the groomsmen boutinears, everything was fresh, vibrant and oh SO beautiful! I can't boast about Marie you have to check her out and see all floral masterpieces to believe me! We so happy we were referred to Marie, she really did enhance he beauty of our special day!!

Sent on 07/13/2014
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 06/14/2014

Marie has been our family florist for years. So glad to see she has started her own company! She has the eye! We used her for our wedding last month and she blew us away!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Ashley · Married on 06/14/2014

I found Paisley Floral Design on Wedding Wire after the florist I thought I was going to work with fell VERY short of my expectations during the few meetings we had. My mother was in town from Florida for only another day & it was very important for me to have her with me during this. I called Marie after reading such great reviews about her service & seeing the beautiful pictures on her website. I explained my situation to her & she was so accommodating. She met with us on such short notice late at night so that I was able to still enjoy this with my mom-which really meant a lot to me!

Marie told me to pick out paint swatches that mirrored the colors I wanted in my bouquet. I thought this was such a great idea for someone like me who knew nothing about actual types & names of flowers. We were blown away by the professionalism of her space & of Marie. She made the entire experience easy, fun & much less overwhelming than the other consultations we had. She was able to work within my budget for everything instead of telling me the cost for each piece. I left the consultation feeling relaxed about letting Marie handle everything...& for a control freak like me, that's saying a LOT!

Later on, my now husband & I decided to move up the wedding date to start a family. I called Marie still hoping that she would be able to provide flowers for the change in venue & date. Not only was she still able to pull through on such short notice (11 weeks to be exact!), but she was also always up for every detail I would change along the way. She created a beautiful bouquet for me, boutonnieres, corsages, all of our centerpieces & the floral decorations for the pergola we got married under.

I received so many comments that day & still in the months to follow about how great my flowers were. I have since referred 2 other brides to her who have had the same wonderful experience that I did. I would definitely recommend Paisley Floral Design!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Marie created beautiful designs for our special day! Everyone was raving about the flowers. She made everything so easy for us and alleviated a lot of the stress by delivering and setting it all up. She was prompt with what we needed, worked with our budget, and was so flexible and helpful with last minute changes.

Sent on 05/29/2014

The bride's bouquet was absolutely amazing! Marie was able to get the most unobtainable flowers (gardenia) and she made it stunning! All of the other arrangements were perfect as well!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Tenley · Married on 05/10/2014

Marie took everything we didn't know we wanted and made it all come to life. I had a slight idea with what I wanted for flowers, but she took my vision and ran with it. It came out better than I expected! I was so happy with the results. Marie also made my brooch bouquet come to life as well. It was absolutely amazing, everyone thought the flowers in it were real (I used silks, so I could keep the brooch bouquet forever).

All the other flowers were beyond perfect, from the bridesmaids, to the centerpieces, to the cake topper, to the guys flowers, to the decoratations, etc. It was so amazing. Marie was so easy and friendly to work with. I would highly recommend her to anyone for flowers for their wedding, or flowers in general. She does amazing work!!

Sent on 05/21/2014
  • Tabitha

Tabitha · Married on 04/25/2014

Thank you Paisley Floral Design for making our wedding extra beautiful! My flowers were so gorgeous and exactly what we envisioned for our special day! Marie is an exceptional master of her craft and her work is beyond compare! She was so easy to work with and helped us keep within our budget. I wanted to incorporate a piece of my grandmothers dress and my nana's earring in my bouquet and she did it so beautifully-it came out perfect! I will recommend her in a heartbeat because you can tell she puts her heart into what she creates! Thank you again Marie! Amazing!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Chay · Married on 04/18/2014

I had paisley floral design for my wedding this past week and she was amazing. The flowers were gorgeous and reasonably priced. I have been recommending her to everyone! Couldn't be any happier!

Sent on 04/23/2014

Julie · Married on 04/04/2014

I was referred to Marie from my boss. Marie took the time to meet with me and go over many floral designs together. I didn't have anything particular in mind, but knew a few flowers I like and what colors I wanted. We discussed sized and styles but I left the rest up to her. Marie delivered the flowers the morning of my wedding, and everything was perfect. The styles, colors, designs were gorgeous. It was exactly what I wanted and the prices were so reasonable that I plan to order all my flowers from Marie from now on.

Thank you you for everything!

Julie Girouard

Sent on 04/21/2014

Maria · Married on 12/21/2013

I have been using Paisley for a couple of years now...for all my flower needs. She did the flowers for my wedding last December and just blew me away. She is a flower genius!! Marie is so talented and willing to advise you and design with you. Outstanding...every time.

Sent on 05/13/2014

Nicole · Married on 10/26/2013

I first met Marie at a bridal expo she was attending with her daughter. My mother and I started talking to her and found out she was a florist. Well I jumped on my phone right away and started checking her out. Right away I looooooooooved everything she did. We set up a consult for the following week. I met with her afew more times. (Side note my mother had her do a Easter arrangement for her and it lasted close to 3 weeks!) well the big day came and my flowers were PERFECT! I had my cascading bouquet a toss bouquet 1 maid of honor 2 bridesmaids and 3 jr bridesmaid not to mention the guys and parents and godparents. My theme was completely fall inspired.Marie did exactly what I wanted for the bouquets and then some. Everything was so vibrant. She also did my head table centerpiece. Which was a pumpkin filled with fall colored flowers. Everything came out better then I could have hoped for!!!!

Sent on 11/17/2013

Jennifer · Married on 10/18/2013

Marie from Paisley Floral Design Studio is a very talented floral designer. From my first meeting with her she was very professional and easy to work with. She was great with working within our budget and made great suggestions when I was in doubt of what I wanted. She had a great way of me narrowing my color choices down.She had me pick paint swatches with the colors and when she went and "hand" picked out my flowers for our wedding she went by the swatches and with the flower choices I made and made up beautiful arrangements of flowers for my bridal bouquet, my attendants bouquets, corsages, boutineers, center pieces, and sweet heart table arrangement. Here's also a special note: there was one flower that I truly wanted and she made sure that I had it!
    I can not say enough about Marie at Paisley Floral Design...... I have to say, besides marrying my best friend, my favorite part of my wedding was my flowers! I am still in awe of how beautiful they were. Everyone at the wedding commented on how beautiful they were too!
    I would recommend picking Paisley Floral Design for your wedding and other floral needs! You will not be disappointed! Great for a bride on a budget! I wish I could add pictures of my flowers here for you to see! Again, from our first meeting and throughout the time till the wedding, planning with her was so easy and never had any trouble getting in contact with her. Very easy and professional to work with!
    Brides to be, use Paisley Floral Design! Again, you won't be disappointed!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Diane · Married on 10/13/2013

Marie from Paisley Floral Design is the most talented floral designer. She designed the wedding for my son and his wife. After a meeting with her, we gave her a color scheme and shape of what Alyssa wanted for her bridal bouquet, we gave Marie full control of what flowers she added to each bouquet. The day of the wedding we couldn't believe what the flowers looked like, absolutely outstanding and beautiful. She takes pride in her work and it shows. Guests from the wedding asked to did the flowers and we proudly told them. If anyone is in need of a great, artistic florist please give Marie at Paisley a call. You will not be sorry.

Sent on 10/17/2013

Alyssa · Married on 10/13/2013

Paisley Floral Design Studio did a fabulous job on my flowers. I could not of asked for anything better as she took her amazing talent and blew me away with how gorgeous my flowers were. She is priced very reasonably and is the most talented florist in NH. I highly recommend her for all your floral needs!!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Krystal · Married on 09/28/2013

Marie did an amazing job with our wedding flowers. I went into her shop with no idea what I wanted for wedding flowers and the idea that I just loved all flowers. She sat with my mom and I for almost two hours going through multiple books and writing down just about everything I liked and didn't like. From colors to design to multiple flowers that I liked. With my wedding theme (rustic country), colors and types of flowers I liked including berries and greenery I left it in her hands to design not only my bouquets but my centerpieces as well. Fully trusting that she would do exactly what I had in mind but couldn't express. Well she did that and more. When I saw the flowers (the morning of my wedding) I was in awe and speechless they were even more perfect than I imagined. our guest raved about their beauty all night. Not only is Marie talented with her work but she readily available anytime you need her and beyond willing to make any changes, as many times as you may need them and her pricing is better than any around. Her excitement to create her masterpieces is evident in every meeting and conversation. I would recommend and have recommend her to anybody and everybody. Thank you Paisley Floral Design!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Allison · Married on 09/14/2013

I could not have been more pleased with the work Marie did on my bouquet arrangements. They were absolutely perfect and exceeded my expectations. The flowers couldn't have been any fresher or beautiful. She can fit any budget and really takes the time to figure out a design. I highly recommend Paisley Floral Design!

Sent on 10/20/2013

Marie was awesome! I explained the wedding theme and the idea of flowers I would like in my peices and she basically new it all right then! She gave me suggestions for the flowers I chose and other ideas and I picked everything she offered to me. My flowers came out beautiful! They lasted my entire wedding and even about a week and a half after! I would deffinatly recommend her!!

Sent on 11/17/2013

Stephanie · Married on 09/07/2013

I have absolutely nothing but great things to say about Marie! She was extremely flexible, friendly and responsive! My husband and I had a very small wedding on Marginal Way in Ogunquit and Marie worked within our budget, yet provided AMAZING flowers that fit in perfectly on the shore of the ocean. I received so many compliments from my flowers and they were honestly everything I envisioned - ocean themed, bright, simple yet still made me feel like a bride. I know we will definitely remember Marie for all our floral needs and I have already recommended her to others!

Sent on 09/16/2013