Paisley Floral Design Studio Reviews

127 | Manchester, NH

127 Reviews for Paisley Floral Design Studio

Sarah · Married on 07/24/2016

Marie did a wonderful job with our wedding flowers! I went into our initial consultation with a general vision & Marie had some great suggestions/ideas. On the big day, Marie dropped off our bouquets & boutonnieres at the hotel (perfectly on time). The bouquets were both beautiful and unique! Marie even managed to track down a few peonies (my favorite), despite them being out of season. Our centerpieces were equally gorgeous & received many compliments! I loved the rustic boxes that Marie provided and the colors/flowers were perfect for our tented seaside venue. Marie is incredibly knowledgeable about flowers & has an eye for design. We loved our wedding flowers & definitely recommend Paisley Floral Design!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Moira · Married on 07/23/2016

Marie did an amazing job with the flowers for our weddding. At first I was unsure exactly what my vision was but Marie patiently sat with me and helped me figure everything out. I could not have been happier with all of the flowers for our wedding...but especially my bouquet. It was gorgeous. Thank you Marie!

Sent on 08/13/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/23/2016

Working with Marie was a great experience. She had great ideas and was super easy to work with. Our flowers for our wedding were beautiful :)

Sent on 08/26/2016

Courtney · Married on 07/22/2016

This was one thing with our wedding that I was really dragging my feet in booking. A month before the wedding I decided to reach out to Marie and she immediately responded and found a time for a consult. She already had a full load the weekend of our wedding but still took on our wedding. I had an idea of what I wanted and Marie was able to make that vision come to life even adding succulents that I would be able to keep long after the wedding was over. As I walked out of my consultation, I was so excited to see what she would create and my expectations were exceeded on the wedding day when Marie delivered the flowers. I would reccommend Marie not only for weddings but for all your floral needs. She is professional, personable and truly has a gift. Thank you, Marie! :)

Sent on 08/28/2016

Marie is fantastic & so great to work with. I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to do for flowers but after meeting with her I felt like I had a much better direction. I showed her a few pictures and described what I had envisioned for my wedding day and when the bouquets arived to my room on the wedding day I was blown away! She did exactly what I was hoping and I couldn't have been happier! Thanks Marie!!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Lynda · Married on 07/04/2016

I have known Marie for years and have used her services for a variety of events. When my son proposed to his girlfriend and wanted the wedding in NH (she's from FL and they live in HI) I knew EXACTLY who would be doing the flowers! Marie's attention to detail and her design eye is beyond amazing. She is patient with customers trying to articulate what their vision is especially when it is difficult to articulate that vision! Her vast knowledge of all things floral is astounding as well. Her calm demeanour is a bonus during potentially high stress events. When using Marie for your wedding, you can cross worry right off the list. Regardless of the event or occasion, you will always be beyond happy and satisfied with your experience. You will also be impressed with the beauty and value relative to the cost. Marie's work is worth every dollar you spend and then some.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Leeann · Married on 07/04/2016

Go with this vendor! Marie is an absolute peach. Her sense of color, texture and balance are phenomenal. I found Marie through a family connection, so I had no worries, but after my first meeting with her I was confident that I was going to have knock-out arrangements for my wedding and wouldn't have to worry about a thing. She covers EVERYTHING, your sense of style, the wedding decor, flowers you absolutely want and absolutely do not want, price, availability, delivery; you name it, she's accounting for it. She's even Pinterest-savvy :D I've never worked with a vendor so thorough, so connected to today's creativity tools, and so darn good at what she does. The floral arrangements for our wedding were wonderful!!!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Katelyn · Married on 06/25/2016

I was referred to Paisley Floral Design from a couple of co-workers who had a great experience at their weddings. Marie did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding. She really worked with me to get the vision I was looking for as far as the color of flowers and design. I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Eleesha · Married on 06/25/2016

Go with Paisley Floral Design Studio! Working with Marie was a joy. She made the entire process simple and worked through any changes we wanted within the budget we had. Our flowers were beautiful and well designed. Highly recommend working with Marie!
    -The Halls- Est. 2016

Sent on 11/21/2016

Emily · Married on 06/18/2016

You MUST hire Marie for your wedding. She did an absolutely amazing job on our wedding flowers. From my bouquet to our ceremony flowers and reception center pieces everything was above and beyond what I could have wanted. She knew what I wanted more then I even did and took my vague idea of floral designs to reality. My biggest regret is we didn't take more pictures of the flowers she provided to remember forever. Marie was so great when we had additions to our order. I trusted her 100% and it paid off. I still can't believe how beautiful our flowers came out. I was so blown away when Marie delivered my bouquet I am envious of anyone still planning their wedding that gets to work with Marie.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Tara · Married on 06/18/2016

Marie is excellent! She is a perfectionist and makes you feel very calm during a stressful, hectic time! From the first meeting at her cute office to the planning and final day of delivery everything went off without a hitch. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/04/2016

Beth · Married on 05/28/2016

Marie did a great job with our flowers for our wedding! We got married in May 2016, and it went off without a hitch because of how easy Paisley Floral was to work with! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous, and they were still alive when we got back after our 2 1/2 week honeymoon! I would HIGHLY recommend working with Marie for your wedding!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Stephanie · Married on 05/14/2016

I had contacted Marie to do my wedding flowers and I'am so happy i chose her to create my wedding flowers. I felt like she was very understanding from the beginning, really listening to what i had in mind. She helped me choose which flowers would work best with my vision and budget which is so important in wedding planning! It is very stressful planning a wedding and I was so happy Marie made this process so easy for me! Marie dropped off the flowers on time and they were absolutely beautiful! I would definitely recommend Marie for anyone's weeding or special event! I will definitely be calling her for future work!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/24/2015

Marie at Paisley Floral Designs was a delight to work with. She was recommended to me from a co-worker and I could not have been happier with her work. She made the experience very personalized and her attention to quality and detail affirmed my choice to go with a small business vs a bigger company. My bouquet and arrangements truly had a hand-picked finish to them.

Sent on 11/08/2015

Marie was referred to me by one of my co workers and I am so glad I had her make the bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres for me and my husbands wedding. I met with her early on during the wedding planning and gave her some of my ideas based on my Pinterest board. I don't know much about flowers, but I knew what colors I wanted (we had a Fall wedding in October), and Marie had asked me to bring in some color swatches of what I was looking for. She was wonderful to work with and everyone in my wedding party (including myself) were blown away at how beautiful everything turned out. Marie is also very reasonably priced which was great, as my husband and I planned our wedding on a budget. I had no doubts with Marie and her expertise. She definitely delivered the results I was hoping and looking for! I would highly recommend Marie.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Nina · Married on 09/13/2015

Marie is truly talented and has an eye for floral design! She did my sister-in-laws wedding and I was blown away, immediately calling her the next day to save my date!

From our first meeting she was very personable and set my husband and I at ease. And already knowing what she can do I was never nervous about letting go and allowing her to do her thing. She was able to bring our floral vision to life simply from a couple of pictures and through our discussions. Even though I have seen a lot of her work she still blew me away with every arrangement, bouquets and boutonnieres! Everything was truly beautiful!

I would HIGHLY recommend any couple to choose Paisley Floral Design for their wedding floral needs! Marie is truly talented!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Kaycey · Married on 09/12/2015

We loved working with Marie. I initially tried other florists in NH but was continually denied due to the small size of our wedding. Some florists only wanted those big budget weddings. Marie gave us top notch flowers and worked within our budget. She had great suggestions but also listened to what we wanted. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone, and I will call on her with any future floral needs.

Sent on 11/15/2017

brenda · Married on 09/05/2015

Marie was wonderful to work with! I came to her last minute when I was having issues with my original florists for my wedding. She was very down to earth and straight to the point when it came to my arrangements! Talking to her about my ideas for my wedding, she made it quite comfortable for me to talk to her. It was easy to tell her what I did and did not like. Other floral vendors I felt were pressuring me in one way or another. Price wise, she was on the lower end compared to other local shops. She will work with your budget and not over sell! Over all great experience!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Shana · Married on 08/09/2015

Simply put, I am not a complicated flower person. Flowers were a must-have for our wedding, but they were not my focus. I wasn't looking to spend a lot of money or time on floral arrangements... Having said that, I can truthfully say that on and after my wedding day, I was blown away by my flowers, the bouquets especially. One of the first things I said when we received our pictures was, "I love our flowers".
    Marie was a joy to work with from the very first sit-down through our wedding day. She has a design and artist's eye, helping to craft and understand the entire vision of what we wanted for our wedding, from the centerpieces to the mom's "toss" bouquets. I loved her work-style which included emailing ideas and pictures, and using my pinterest page for inspiration. Her pricing is incredibly reasonable and I had every confidence that she had it all handled! She traveled down to Newport, RI and dropped bouquets with vases to us in the morning, decorated the church and then helped with centerpieces and statement pieces at a separate reception location (Oceancliff). I would highly recommend Paisley Floral Design Studio for your wedding and would be happy to provide pictures of my amazing flowers, courtesy of Marie!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Maria · Married on 08/07/2015

I decided to choose Paisley Floral Design after meeting the owner Marie. I sent Marie photographers of what I was interested in and she made my vision a reality. When I saw my flowers on my wedding day, they literally took my breath away. I received endless compliments on the flower arrangements that she created. Marie hand picks all of the flowers a few days before the wedding so they are fresh and beautiful.

Marie was always available and extremely flexible. I was very indecisive and I made several last minute changes. However, Marie was more than happy to make the adjustments and she did so with ease. She was wonderful to work with, she was professional, reasonable with her pricing, and extremely talented. I new that my flowers were the one thing I did not have to worry about.

I highly recommend Paisley Floral Design and I will be returning in the future for more beautiful arrangements!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Sara · Married on 07/25/2015

Paisley Floral Design Studio and Marie came to me as a highly recommend vendor referral from my mom; a previous customer and the person who knows how much of an OCD Perfectionist her daughter is and the impact floral decor would have on the wedding venue (making it super important to me), more than anyone! Having seen Marie's work and trusting mom's judgement: I was sold.

After meeting with, Marie, who.... 1.) Went out of her way to accommodate our schedules 2.) Spent a lot of time (for free) in our initial consultation where she graciously answered all of our questions, truly listened and understood my vision, and made excellent suggestions I never would have thought of and 3.) Was so easy and a pleasure to work with, unlike many wedding vendors that I found make the bride & groom do so much of the leg work you wonder why you hired them, are unresponsive etc.,....I was so incredibly relieved to have a vendor I was 100% confident in and trusted. It felt like I found my golden ticket!!

To top it off, Paisley Floral Design Studio, was far less expensive than I expected, connected me to other top notch wedding professionals, and so easy to work with. All I had to do was give Marie my wedding colors, a few photos of our theme, list of items (bouquets, boutonnieres, etc.) needed, and tell her I trusted her to do the rest. She gladly ran with it designing from scratch. Ultimately delivering floral arrangements that far exceeded my high expectations, that were within budget, and completely transformed our not so pretty venue, into a fairy tale like atmosphere. We received so many complements on our flowers and had guest asking if we would be giving the flower arrangements away. Everyone wanted to take an arrangement home. They were just that beautiful and unique to boot!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Jillian · Married on 07/04/2015

We absolutely loved working with Paisley Floral Designs!

Planning an out of town wedding in 8 months can be a bit hectic, but Marie made the floral component a breeze! She was very easy to work with. At our initial meeting, we spent a lot of time looking through various pictures and styles. Marie took the time to explain different arrangements, and the pro's and con's to each. She thought of all of the things that never even occurred to me (such as which flowers will hold up best in the heat and how certain boutonnieres get crushed when hugging)!

Communication was always clear- Marie always responded quickly and thoroughly. She carefully documented any changes that were made throughout the process to ensure that there were no surprises when the bill came!

Marie is a creative genius. I did not have a clear idea of how I wanted the flowers to look and changed my mind often. After giving Marie a few color swatches and adding her to my Pinterest board, she took the reigns and created absolutely masterpieces!
    Apart from colors and style (hand-tied) I had no idea what my bouquet was going to look like. When the flowers arrived on my wedding day I could not have been happier-- somehow Marie had created exactly what I wanted (without much guidance from me!)

I 100% recommend Paisley Floral-- Marie is extremely talented and great to work with!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Paisley Floral Design Studio's reply:

Thank you Jillian for a beautiful review! It was my pleasure to work with you to create your vision for your wedding day! Thank you for sharing so many wonderful photos with me!

Tarren · Married on 06/27/2015

Marie was a pleasure to work with from the minute we walked in to meet her. She had great communication throughout the whole planning process and the end result was perfect. She did an amazing job with out flowers and they went perfectly with our wedding colors. Thank you Marie!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Shanna · Married on 06/20/2015

I had an amazing experience with Paisley Floral Design Studio- Marie is very talented, and brought all of my floral style visions to life! I do not know very much about flowers, but I didn't need to because Marie was able to create stunning bouquets and boutonnieres with my very vague and seemingly all-over-the-place ideas :) I wanted bright pops of color and eclectic flower combinations, and that is exactly what I got. I loved working with Marie, as she was always quick to respond to any question or concern that I had, and even reassured me and soothed my stressed out mind many times leading up to my wedding. My husband and I could not have chosen a better florist, and I would definitely recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Erin · Married on 06/18/2015

The one thing I didn't know ANYTHING about planning our wedding was flowers! I was completely intimidated. When we met with Marie, she took a look at my Pinterest and helped put together such a beautiful vision of our wedding without us having to overthink anything. She always gave me her professional opinion in cases where there were things that I wanted that she didn't think would look great, which I trusted and am glad I did. EVERYTHING looked amazing, and I was so pleased with our service. Marie is a true artist who I would recommend to anyone! Value is also great.

Sent on 06/10/2016