Paisley Bridal Reviews

123 | Ridgewood, NY

123 Reviews for Paisley Bridal

• Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 09/25/2015

I just said YES to the dress today and it was AMAZING!! Paisley Bridal was the first shop I went to and I had no doubt that this would be the place I would get my dress from. Nicole is amazing!!

Sent on 07/12/2014

Lynn · Married on 09/20/2015

Nicole was so sweet. I called her twice to ask random questions about another dress I was looking for. She answered all my questions and didn't pressure me to come in. A week later, I called to schedule an appointment with her and she was very accommodating. She was patient with me, and although I didn't come out there the first time with a dress that I wanted, she remembered me when I called her about a month later to order a dress. I would recommend Paisley Bridal to anyone!

Sent on 02/23/2015

Giovanna · Married on 09/20/2015

I fell in love with this boutique as soon as I walked in. The vibe and personality was just perfect. She spent the time to work with me and really helped me find my dream dress all while being so patient, kind and genuine. She helped me step outside my comfort zone and I ended up choosing a dress I never would have tried on unless she suggested it. My dress came in with plenty of time for fittings and just a few alterations with out feeling rushed through the process. And because of her knowledge and expertise she ordered a size that fit almost perfect, just a few alterations at the top. The seamstresses at Paisley are super knowledgeable and definitely know what they're doing. I would recommend Paisley Bridal, Nicole and the rest of her team to anyone looking for a wedding dress.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Giovanna · Married on 09/20/2015

Sent on 10/15/2015

Nicole at Paisley Bridal makes bridal gown shopping the wonderful experience that it should be. She's friendly and knowledgeable and really makes it easy to fall in love with the dress of your dreams! I highly recommend Paisley Bridal.

Sent on 06/20/2015

Margarita · Married on 09/04/2015

I will start by saying that I am not the type of a person to ever write a review. After my experience with Nicole at Paisley Bridal, it was a MUST :) I had visited several different bridal salons, and did not enjoy my experience at all. I had a budget, everywhere I went tried to up-sell me. They didn't take the time to talk to me, ask me questions, or make me feel special. I was feeling defeated until I found Paisley Bridal! Its a hidden GEM. The owner Nicole is an absolute genius, she was meant to do this! Nicole took her time with me, asked questions, and really took an interest in my vision. She was SO knowledgeable when it came to style, cuts, fabrics, and trend. She in fact picked out my dress! I told her I was open-minded, and she delivered. She knew my body and her expertise did not fail me. " I said yes to the dress" because of her :) I never thought I would be the bride to have that moment of just "knowing" its my dress. I put it on and just "knew". After my mom started tearing it confirmed everything. The boutique is small, intimate, very clean and modern. If you are bride that's looking for the ultimate bridal experience, please do yourself a favor and go to Paisley Bridal. The dress selection is trendy, and the prices are SO reasonable! I purchased my veil there as well. Nicole Vega and Paisley Bridal THANK YOU THANK YOU

Sent on 03/06/2015

Jen · Married on 08/15/2015

Nicole is amazing! She was so easy to work with, I never felt pressured to buy a particular dress or felt pressured into anything. We even left and came back the next day, before buying the dress. The dress itself was BEAUTIFUL! The prices were very reasonable. For alterations, she was easy to work with and had a great value. I would highly recommend looking for and getting a dress from Paisley!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Kathleen · Married on 08/14/2015

Ladies, all I can say is if you want the best experience shopping for your perfect gown and having the most exquisite selection to choose from, then Paisley Bridal is the place to go. As the Mother of the Bride I couldn't have been more pleased with the care that Nicole took with my daughter in helping her find her perfect dress.

Sent on 04/02/2015

Nicole was fantastic! I brought along my mom, sister, sister-in-law, her baby, and her mom. We had the whole store to ourselves and were able to pick out dresses we wanted to try on. Nicole was very helpful and extremely kind. Our appointment ended up taking longer than I anticipated, but she was in no way trying to rush us out the door. She was extremely warm and friendly. I would recommend her to anyone in a heart beat. I am looking forward to seeing my dress in a few months!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Dyesha · Married on 08/01/2015

From the moment we stepped into Paisley Bridal I had nothing short of a great experience. Nicole and her staff are always attentive and polite. She helped me find the perfect dress without ever feeling pressured into making a decision. Once we found the dress the entire alteration process was a breeze. Everything about Paisley Bridal made my dress finding experience effortless, special, and stress free! Thank you for everything Nicole!!!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Marta · Married on 07/25/2015

I was very happy with all of the vendors that I chose for my wedding- everyone did a wonderful job. But out of all (15?) of them, Paisley Bridal was my absolute favorite! Nicole is the best! From the first time I went into the store looking for a dress, she was very helpful, accommodating and simply a pleasure to work with. She was patient as I decided on the right dress and offered great suggestions without being pushy. She made, what should have been a stressful process, a very enjoyable experience. Before going with Paisley, I shopped around at Kleinfeld, RK Bridal and several other shops in NJ and NY. None compared to the customer service I received with Nicole. If you're looking for a wedding dress, Paisley Bridal is a must!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Lauren · Married on 07/03/2015

I was so pleased that I decided to purchase my gown from Paisley Bridal. From the second I walked in the door, Nicole was welcoming and attentive. Even when I came back for a second visit she remembered me and everything we discussed previously and on the phone. She truly cares about her clients and makes you feel so comfortable in such a stressful time!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Nicole · Married on 06/27/2015

Paisley Bridal was my first stop in my search for a wedding dress and I'm so happy I went. After trying on a bunch of dresses with a big group with me, I decided to look at a few other stores on Long Island. I ended up returning to Paisley by myself to try on a few dresses I didn't have a chance to try during the first appointment and ended up falling in love with one of them. I came back for a third time a couple weeks later with some of my family and bridesmaids to buy it. Nicole, the owner, was so nice and accommodating (especially with me coming back multiple times), knew what dresses to pull and never made me feel pressured at all. She was so responsive - even quickly messaging me back through the Facebook page to make appointments and answer my questions about different dresses she had in stock. She even recommended other places for me to get a belt for my dress that would be less expensive than the one that I liked in her shop. Paisley Bridal is a great little boutique shop that feels high end yet has a bunch of fairly inexpensive dresses, and Nicole makes the whole experience stress-free and fun. I would recommend Paisley 100%!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Melissa · Married on 06/13/2015

Nicole is awesome. She helped me stay within budget, knew exactly what I was looking for and made sure I got exactly what I wanted. She has a lovely collection of dresses and takes her time with you while you try to find THE ONE. She provided help with ideas for the wedding and helps you with all the decision making for those simple but stressful little things.
    My dress was beautiful and fit perfectly. Can't thank Paisley Bridal enough!!!

Sent on 07/11/2015

Nicole is an absolute sweetheart! She is professional and is very knowledgeable regarding wedding dresses and styles.
    The store is beautiful and she has an excellent selection of dresses and accessories.
    The prices are also very reasonable! I had a budget and with buying one of her samples during the sample sale, I didn't even reach a third of my original budget.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Kristina · Married on 05/23/2015

I found my dress at Paisley Bridal and am so happy with it and the overall experience! Just happened to find it online since it was close by and lucky that I did. It is a very warm, welcoming and intimate environment where the attention is solely on you, which is perfect for such an important moment in a bride's life. The owner, Nicole, is wonderful and she treated us so nice! She's helpful, knowledgeable, honest and a sweetheart! There is a beautiful selection of gowns, including Essence of Australia which is hard to find. Everything she carries is gorgeous and of good quality. My friends and family that came with me equally loved it as well! I am so happy with my choice and can't wait. Such a great place and I highly recommend it to any bride who wants a great dress shopping experience!

Sent on 07/20/2014
  • Randi

Randi · Married on 05/22/2015

First off let me start off by saying Nicole at Paisley Bridal is just wonderful. The decor of her little boutique is just perfect and so inviting. I had gone to a few dress appointments and didn't have nearly as good an experience as when I found Paisley Bridal. She offers a beautiful selection of dresses that are affordable, but make you feel like a million bucks! I put the dress on and just knew it was the one. She is so helpful and gave her honest opinion on what looked good on me. I am so excited and cannot wait until the big day finally arrives so that I can wear the beautiful dress I picked with Nicole's help. You are doing yourself a favor by going to Paisley Bridal.

Sent on 03/25/2014
  • User4206439 · 2+ years ago

I wish I can give more than 5 stars. Nicole skill and professionalism makes any bride feel at ease. She is so flexible and sweet. No one did I feel like I was being push into make a sale. She knows what fits and how to make all worries melt away. He gown inventroy is quiet impressive for the site of the shop. I bought my wonderful dress from her. Everyone can stop talking about how I was the most beautiful bride they ever seem.

Sent on 05/30/2015
  • TinyDancer109

Lauren · Married on 05/15/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Nicole at Paisley Bridal. She was attentive and sensitive to my concerns, and always prompt to return my calls and emails. The gowns in her store are gorgeous AND affordable!! (if you like lace - this is not the store for you if you don't like lace).

Nicole's seamstress is also top-notch. I highly recommend Paisley Bridal so any bride - she was by far the most pleasant vendor I used!

Sent on 06/12/2015

Andrea · Married on 05/03/2015

Nicole is simply amazing. She is a pleasure and made me feel comfortable and special in her store. She also worked tirelessly to get all the details I wanted for me dress. Anyone going to Paisley is sure to be pleased :)

Sent on 10/20/2014

Annie · Married on 05/01/2015

My sister found this place and I am so thankful that she did! I had no idea that Middle Village had such a chic and modern wedding dress boutique! Nicole, who is the owner, is nothing less than AMAZING! She really helped me out during my process of choosing the perfect wedding dress. Nicole was always patient, kind, and thoughtful! Her suggestions and advice were genuine, unlike other places where you know that they are just giving you generic responses. Paisley Bridal isn't like all the other bridal places, where you just feel like another customer because there are a dozen other brides in the store-- NO! It was so personal that I felt like I was given 100% the attention and service. Not only did I immediately feel comfortable with Nicole, but my family (because I had quite a few people accompany me :)) were given a warm welcome as well. I HIGHLY recommend Paisley Bridal to any Bride in the Queens, NYC area or ANY area...not only for their outstanding customer service but because they have absolutely gorgeous dresses as well!

Nicole also sent me a personalized thank you card after purchasing my dress!! :) She is certainly the best!!! You will NOT be disappointed! :)

Sent on 07/24/2014

Lisa · Married on 04/19/2015

I loved my experience at Paisley bridal! I've already told all my friends about it

Sent on 04/08/2014

Shaneima · Married on 04/17/2015

I had an appointment here with Nicole is she is amazing. She made me feel very comfortable my entire visit. Her personality is very welcoming and she is very knowledgable about bridal wear and has a great selection to choose from. She had so much patience with me and helped me narrow down my top picks. I will definitley be purchasing from her store.

Sent on 08/30/2014

Magda · Married on 04/11/2015

Paisley Bridal was the first place that I went to and I couldn't have picked a better place! I had no idea what to expect but Nicole was super helpful and made me feel very comfortable. She was honest ad fun and I finally started to understand and embrace the joy of being a bride as she helped me try on dresses. All the nerves and worry over finding the right gown were gone and I was able to enjoy the process!
    Even though they did not have the dress that I was looking for, after trying it on somewhere else I came back and ordered it with Nicole! I haven’t received the dress yet but I am absolutely sure that when it comes to alterations and fittings I will not be disappointed. I HIGHLY recommend Paisley Bridal!

This is just an update to my previous review....Just wanted to add that Jana is a great seamstress and that my dress was absolutely perfect! I received so many complements on the dress, the fit of it and the belt that we decided to add. Nicole was absolutely amazing throughout the whole process and it was by far the best shopping experience I have ever had, Thank you Nicole!!

Sent on 10/10/2014

Alison · Married on 04/11/2015

Awesome experience from looking to buying to fitting my dress! Definitely worth the trek out to Middle Village.

Nicole is extremely friendly, helpful and laid back. She is never pushy and listens to what you want. I had tried on a lot of dresses without finding anything that I really felt comfortable in, or felt like 'me.' The dress I ended up with was a sheath gown that Nicole pulled for me, and I never would have thought to try. She is very quick to respond by email, and is accommodating with appointments. I just picked up my dress yesterday from my final fitting, and the seamstress she works with is just as kind and accommodating.

I'm so glad I found my dress at Paisley, it made my previously hectic dress search into a great experience. Can't recommend enough!

Sent on 03/08/2015