Paisley Bridal Reviews

123 | Ridgewood, NY

123 Reviews for Paisley Bridal

Vanessa · Married on 07/15/2016

I had the best wedding dress shopping experience! Nicole was amazing from making the appointment, to listening for what I was looking for, to picking out "the dress"! She listened to what I wanted and pulled out some dresses and allowed my mother, maid of honor and I pick out some as well. She gave suggestions without ever being pushy. I had picked out two dresses that I was debating on but one was definitely out weighing the other. I must have tried them both over and over and never once did she rush me or make me feel like a needed to make an immediate decision. She actually suggested that I go to pronovia (the brand of my dress) in the city to see the ivory color version of my dress because she didn't have it, before I made a decision. That to me was admirable because she didn't care losing a sale as long as I was happy with my decision. I ended up coming back and purchasing "my dream dress" at paisley in the nude color that just looked amazing!! Yanna made incredible alterations that allowed me to be comfortable and be able to dance the whole night! I had a destination wedding and I needed some last minute alterations done on my dress and would have to go pick it up the day before my flight, Yanna saw the stress on my face and offered to hand deliver it to my apartment on her day off!! She saved me so much time since I don't live close! Both Nicole and Yanna go out of their way to make your experience one that is stress free and amazing! Overall my dress shopping experience was amazing thanks to Nicole and Yanna. I tell everyone that is engaged or will be to go to Paisley Bridal because they truly are amazing people. Thank you so much for making my dress shopping experience so incredible!

Sent on 08/06/2016

Shannon G. · Married on 07/15/2016

Paisley Bridal was my first and only stop when I purchased my wedding dress last summer. The moment I had my first appointment to look at dresses, I knew my search was over. Nicole provides personalized service that makes you, the bride, feel special. I loved that she only scheduled one bridal appointment at a time, so you and you guests basically have the shop to yourselves. This was so important to me since I was actually a bit scared and self-conscious about trying on wedding dresses. Nicole saw my insecurity and made me feel comfortable the entire time. I immediately began having fun!

I also did not want a white or ivory dress. I had my heart set on blush pink, and Nicole helped me find a beautiful pink Allure gown that exceeded my expectations. Yana, the seamstress, altered it beautifully. The day of my wedding, I received nothing but compliments on my unique dress choice.

I want to add that Paisley Bridal also sells beautiful accessories. Almost everything I wore was from them. After I purchased my gown last August, I went back in November and purchased my veil, garter, and headband during the accessory sample sale. They do not sell shoes, but I loved the sample ones they had for brides to wear during fittings that I actually located the pair and bought them from Badgley Mischka.

Thank you, Nicole and Yana, for making me look beautiful on my wedding day. Paisley Bridal is truly a gem in the bridal/wedding dress business. I felt like family there, and I'm actually sorry the wedding is over because I miss going there. I enjoyed my experience at Paisley and cannot emphasize enough how wonderful they are.

Sent on 08/13/2016

Nina · Married on 07/09/2016

I was unaware that Paisley Bridal was less than a mile from my house when my daughter went shopping for her gown in Manhattan. The store she bought it from was already booked past her wedding date and we had to find our own seamstress. That was when I found Paisley Bridal and called to see if they could help me with alterations. I spoke with Nicole, the owner, who was very nice and professional. I explained my situation and she said I couldn't have the gown altered at her store but she gave me the name and number of an experienced seamstress in my neighbor. I am sorry we did not know about Paisley sooner. We just returned to the store to purchase a beautiful comb for my daughter's hair. I would highly recommend this business and am very happy to be able to give this review.

Sent on 05/13/2016
  • Mariely

Mariely · Married on 06/25/2016

Cannot rave enough about this place. Made the mistake of going to a large warehouse like place in the city and although that may just be the ticket for some girls it just wasn't what I dreamed of. I'll be short and just say that Paisley Bridal is everything that is amazing and right with small businesses. The amazing staff and the attentiveness to each bride really made a difference for me. Found my dress on my first visit for a great price with my mom and sister. Went back again to show my future mother-in-law who wasn't there the first time and again, knew I wanted to buy the dress at Paisley. Thank you Nicole for such a wonderful experience. You made the experience effortless and one I'll remember.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Meghan · Married on 06/25/2016

GO HERE! I panicked after a full day of dress shopping all over NYC - no one listened to what I wanted and had me trying on beautiful dresses that weren't for me or my vibe. My consultants overwhelmed me and distracted me from what I had wanted.

Nicole listened. I emailed a few places the day of specifically asking if they had dresses like X, Y and Z and if not then I wouldn't bother coming in. Nicole was confident and I was so excited to visit Paisley!

I went with my good friend and it was just us - I am very indecisive and Nicole's patience and ability to listen is amazing. When I tried on my dress - I knew but couldn't quite commit - after a few more I knew I needed to go back to the original. I was in love - and this was the dress she specifically picked from my email.

She was so responsive to emails and very reassuring. I LOVED my dress the day of - and I forget the name of who does the alterations but she is amazing and knows what she is doing. Trust her! I loved my dress and felt so amazing in it all day. I even hugged it in the AM.

Nicole was one of my best vendor experiences for my wedding. Thank you so much.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Adeshola · Married on 06/16/2016

I provided makeup for a wedding and the dress was provided by Paisley. I've done quite a few weddings so I see beautiful wedding dresses quite often. What really caught my attention was the presentation of the gown (beautiful protective garment) and the detailing on the dress! It was so beautiful and unique. I couldn't stop looking at it. The bride beamed. Paisley is an excellent choice if you are looking for a custom and detailed dress that fits like a dream. Kudos to Nicole and her partner!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Diana · Married on 05/22/2016

Paisley Bridal is a charming little wedding boutique in Middle Village that I would recommend to any bride-to-be, especially if you're a Queens local! Nicole and staff are just so sweet and it was a true delight to work with them. It's a small shop, cozy shop with an intimate vibe, you don't feel like you're in a bridal factory and you get a much more personal experience. They have a great dress selection at reasonable prices. Nicole listens to what you want and knows exactly what to offer. Yana, the seamstress, worked magic when I wasn't originally "in love" with my dress and worked tirelessly to turn it into my Dream Dress. Honestly, I wish I could go back in time, just so I could do it all over again, even though I wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Liz · Married on 05/14/2016

Amazing shop! Looks small from the outside but really has a nice selection of dresses. I was stressing out because I had visited a few places and hadn't found my dress. I came here, tried on a few I had picked out, and then tried on a dress they picked out for me. I would have never picked this dress out myself but I'm so happy I found this place because they found my dress for me!
    Great customer service and the feel of the appointment is very personalized. Also, they didn't rush me and even took me as a walk-in which some places won't do.

Sent on 02/12/2016

Sarah · Married on 05/14/2016

I can't say enough positive things about my experience at Paisley Bridal. Nicole, the owner, was so helpful, but not overwhelming at all. She let us browse on our own, and offered her own suggestions based on what I had liked. She is very knowledgeable about the dresses and designers, too. The appointment went smoothly, and I found my dress on the first visit! After I purchased it, she even sent a personalized thank you card, offering her help with anything wedding-related. Where else can you get that kind of service? Every fitting was done on-premisis, which was great. I loved my dress so much, and would recommend Paisley Bridal to any bride! Thank you Nicole, and the rest of the Paisley staff!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Nicole was great in helping me find my dress! She allowed for me to search independently for my style of dress, but also offered a few of her own suggestions. She was friendly and knowledgeable about all the dresses I tried on. I love my dress and can't wait to wear it at my wedding!

Sent on 09/10/2014
  • Terri

Terri · Married on 04/29/2016

I'm so happy I brought my dress here! Nicole is so patient and knows what will flatter you best. She made buying my dress a great experience for me. I definitely recommend Paisly Bridal!

Sent on 12/19/2014

Nicole · Married on 03/11/2016

Paisley bridal was totally not what I expected, but as my aunt out it to me what I deserved. The week prior to visiting paisley I was in David's bridal and I absoloutly believed I had found my dress !!! But somebody highly recommended I went to paisley so I decided to give it a try, and it was the best decision I have ever made. She gave me such service where I had felt so special and so important. She answered everything I needed. She guided me to a dress that is just amazing. Nicole is super sweet and knew exactly how to make picking my wedding dress one is the most special days of my life!!!!!

Sent on 01/14/2015
  • User6820452 · 2+ years ago

The team at Paisley Bridal was such a pleasure to deal with and I'm so happy I purchased my dress there. Nicole made the shopping experience so much more personal than it would have been with larger salons and there was also no stress and no pressure. There were no hidden agenda's or pushy sales schemes- she's just incredibly sweet and helpful and will give you her professional and honest opinion when asked. They were incredibly flexible with my alterations appointments and payment schedule and Yana did such amazing work on the alterations. She never made me feel uncomfortable and she asked and listened to what I wanted. I cant say enough about them. Thank you guys for everything!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Lauren · Married on 11/28/2015

Nicole is amazing! She is so sweet and professional! When you are there no one else has the same appointment so her full focus and attention is on you. She made my dress shopping a pleasant and wonderfully easy experience!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Jessica · Married on 11/27/2015

I cannot say enough positive things about Nicole and Paisley Bridal. I had wanted to try on a specific dress, so we made the trek to Middle Village after finding some dress contenders closer to me. I was so blown away by the experience -the shop to myself, helpful suggestions and just such a welcoming environment. She let me try on as many dresses as I wanted and never felt rushed. I was torn between two dresses and she encouraged me to come back the next week when I said yes. I went back to try on and purchase a veil and to try on my dress when it came in. My alterations went great and I got so many compliments on the day of my wedding. I would not hesitate to recommend Nicole and Paisley to any bride looking for an amazing dress experience - least stressful part of my wedding planning!

Sent on 12/08/2015

I walked in just to look at dresses to get an idea. But Nicole was amazing! ! She knew what would look good on me and helped me to find my dream wedding dress. I had such an awesome experience! !

Sent on 06/04/2014

Kathy · Married on 11/07/2015

The ONLY place to go. Nicole was absolutely the BEST!!!!! My daughter describe a dress to Nicole and she knew EXACTLY what my daughter wanted. Nicole took out this dress and hit the nail on the head. My daughter put this dress on and cried, and this was the start of her dream come true. Cannot say enough good words about Nicole and her staff. Nicole recommended Tara for hair and Diana for makeup. I could not get over how BEAUTIFUL everyone looked. Both Tara and Diana get 100 stars for their work.
    THANK YOU.

Sent on 11/13/2015
  • User4619441 · 2+ years ago

Could not have asked for a better experience. Paisley was the first and only store I went to while shopping for a wedding dress. Nicole truly makes you feel comfortable and never pressures you to make any decisions. You can tell she loves what she does. After purchasing my dress I received a handwritten note in the mail a few days later! Nicole was always easily accessible by email, always writing back within a few hours. Her and the seamstress were always accommodating to my schedule which got a bit hectic, as my wedding the weekend after Thanksgiving. Nicole remembered small details about the wedding and even just small tidbits that came up in conversation. I am so happy that I chose Paisley Bridal. The only issue with the store is that parking can be tough, but it is worth it.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Working with Nicole was an absolute dream. I'm an awkward tomboy, so after a few terribly stressful trips to Davids Bridal, RK bridal and Kleinfelds, I came here after work with a friend one day and she immediately put me in the perfect dress. When I dropped 3 dress sizes, her seamstress had no problem taking the dress in and making all the adjustments up until the day before the wedding. Everytime I came in, Nicole remembered exactly who I was- she really cares about her clients. She also helped me pick perfect accessories. By far the best bridal store in the city.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Talya · Married on 10/18/2015

First stop and best decision! I wish I could give Paisley Bridal more than five stars! This was the best shopping experience! Nicole was fabulous! I felt so comfortable the second we stepped into the door. She is so genuine and welcoming. She made me feel very comfortable and picked out perfect dresses that matched my specific requests and body type. I fell in love with my wedding dress the first day and knew it was the one! It was very reasonably priced and the alterations were a breeze. Nicole was very accommodating when it came to booking appointments as well, especially during the traffic we faced several times coming to the shop. She also only books one bride at a time during that time slot, so you have their full attention and assistance. Thank you Nicole for everything! The dress was stunning!!! I am recommending you to all! :)

Sent on 11/01/2015
  • User4442020 · 2+ years ago

I was working with Nicole , She made me feel like family and easy with everything of picking dress and fitting.
    i'm soo happy that i got my dress from here.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Lisa · Married on 10/10/2015

Going to Paisley Bridal for my wedding gown was an absolute dream. Nicole was amazing to work with. She was super friendly and welcomed me and my (large) family in with open arms every time we came. She helped my find my dream dress - she was professional but also provided me her real opinion on different styles and dresses that would look best on my body type. I could not have had a better experience than going to Paisley Bridal! I recommend it to everyone i know that gets engaged and i am so happy that i went there!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/04/2015

I am so happy I purchased my wedding gown at Paisley Bridal. Nicole was so knowledgeable and a gem to work with. Nicole works by appointment only which allows you to get the time and attention you deserve which I loved! I actually came in three times to try on dresses and every time I chose the same dress, so I knew it was the one. I went with Paisley Bridal for the alterations as well and the dress fit me like a glove and I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. Thank you Nicole and the team at Paisley Bridal for my dream dress!!

Sent on 11/12/2015
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 10/03/2015

Paisley Bridal was my first stop in shopping for a wedding dress & I found the perfect one for me! Nicole was wonderful! She was so patient, kind, and friendly I truly felt like I was shopping with a friend. Her shop is very warm and inviting! Nicole isn't pushy or intimidating which is a breath of fresh air when planning a wedding, when other vendors are trying to sell, sell, sell. She's young but very experienced and knowledgeable which made me feel confident in her pulling dresses for me. I'm so happy I decided to go to Paisley Bridal, I am going to recommend her to all of my friends and any soon-to-be bride I meet!!!

Sent on 09/26/2014

Paisley bridal was absolutely amazing! I was really nervous going dress shopping for the first time but Nicole made me feel so much better abouthe whole experience. I never would've expected it but I found my dress on the first try! Nicole is incredible, her staff, her dresses, everything! Definitely recommended!

Sent on 06/04/2014