Paisley Bridal Reviews

123 | Ridgewood, NY

123 Reviews for Paisley Bridal

Stacy · Married on 10/30/2017

Paisley Bridal - PERFECT. Cannot say enough good things. Paisley was my third stop and it was a major home run. In two days of searching I found exactly what I wanted as an off the rack "Paisley original." Cost me $500 with a $500 cap on alterations. (It can be done!) The staff was amazing - so sweet, gave solid advice and feedback. No up-sell. They've since moved to a larger space at Atlas mall that is gorgeous. Yanna, who does the alterations, is awesome. I was so sad to be done with them! Went back to purchase the cleaning and conservation service for $225 almost a month after our wedding and they remembered my first name – that’s service!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Emily · Married on 10/28/2017

I found my wedding dress on my second visit to Paisley Bridal. On my first trip to the store, I had no idea what I was doing, but Nicole really helped me and had me try on different kinds of dresses and silhouettes until I found a style that I liked. So by my second second visit, Nicole picked out the PERFECT dress for me based on my preferences. Nicole was very sweet, professional, and honest during the whole process, and I thought all of her dresses were so beautiful (and not too expensive). Paisley made the entire process stress-free, as well, especially since they could make alterations and do fittings in house. They did a wonderful job with the alterations, and I could not have been happier with my dress on my wedding day. The Paisley staff was very accommodating, and I loved that they were open on weekends and in the evenings on some days. I also booked an accessories appointment and purchased a hairpiece from a sample sale of theirs. If you're in the New York area, definitely go to Paisley--their new location in the Shops at Atlas Park is BEAUTIFUL, the staff members are the best!

Sent on 01/19/2018

Pascale · Married on 10/22/2017

Nicole, Slubia and the girls at Paisley are heaven sent! They were the BEST part of my wedding planning experience! I HIGHLY recommend them for all your wedding gown needs.

Sent on 12/20/2017

Stefanie · Married on 08/04/2017

Where do I begin??? I was a nervous and unsure wreck when shopping for my wedding dress. After going to a few bridal shops, I decided to give Paisley a try and I am beyond thrilled that I did. From the moment I walked in the door they made me feel welcome, comfortable and IMPORTANT. They dealt with me being unsure and changing my mind and never made me feel like it was a problem and made the entire selection process a breeze. I looked forward to every visit, including all my fittings (Yana is amazing) and was actually sad when my final fitting was upon me and I would have no reason to go there anymore. Nicole, the owner, has created an incredible environment for brides to come and find their dream dress for their big day. I cannot thank Nicole, Brooke, Yana and Katie enough for all their love, support, understanding and excitement throughout the whole process. I highly recommend anyone looking for an amazing wedding dress experience to go see the girls at Paisley Bridal—you won’t regret it!!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Christine · Married on 07/22/2017

I went yesterday morning to look at wedding dresses with my 3 bridesmaid, mother, grandmother and future mother in law. We arrived early for our appointment and we were allowed to shop around the store and pick out dresses from the racks that we liked (which some stores don't allow). Katie was my consultant and she was seriously the best. The entire time she made me feel extremely comfortable and did not push or pressure me at all to buy a dress. The rest of the staff was also extremely friendly and knowledgable and delivered outstanding service. Their selection of wedding dresses is beautiful and they have something for everyone. I ended up buying my dress and the staff definitely helped in making it a special day for myself and everyone who came with me.

Sent on 01/31/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/14/2017

I do not even know where to begin. Paisley Bridal was just simply amazing. From my first appointment up until the day we picked up my dress, Nicole was simply the best. She made dress shopping so much more enjoyable. I originally didn't really know what I wanted so Nicole helped me to narrow it down and I ended up with my dream dress! My mom and I went to one other salon after going to Paisley and the experience was not the same. The girl who was helping us couldn't even remember my name during our appointment. After that I knew I wanted to go back to Paisley and buy my dress there. I also love supporting local small businesses and that is just what we did. I cannot thank Nicole and everyone at Paisley enough for helping to make me feel like a princess.

Sent on 08/21/2017
  • timeka

Timeka · Married on 06/17/2017

I had been to three other stores before coming here and I wish I would've came here first. The collection of dresses that they have are beautiful and the way they are organized is so helpful. Katie was the best!!! She was so helpful. She was able to break down each section of dresses for me and unlike the other stores I had been to, she said that I could try on as many as I needed to. She was super patient and knew that I was feeling overwhelmed with making a decision. She sat there with me while I went back and forth on two dresses and let me play the song that I had planned for my wedding day so that it would help with my decision. The prices are great and if you are trying to stay within a budget, the selection is amazing. I said yes to my dream dress at Paisley Bridal!!!

Sent on 08/11/2016
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 04/29/2017

I had a great experience at Paisley. I actually went there twice because I thought I had found my wedding dress the first visit, but I ended up buying a beautiful sample dress for a really great price during the second visit! Both times I was assisted by Katie, who was so sweet and helpful. The boutique is small but I liked the intimate environment, compared with bigger wedding dress shops. I didn't feel overwhelmed, and obviously that's the feeling you are trying to avoid when doing anything wedding related. Yana was recommended to me for dress alterations, she was so nice and did a great job! Thank you Paisley Bridal, I can't wait to wear my dress on my wedding day :)

Sent on 04/21/2017

Tanesha · Married on 04/08/2017

GET YOUR DRESS HERE!!! Paisley Bridal is the ONLY place for a New York and surrounding areas bride to get her dress. My experience was priceless. Nicole is patient, kind, caring and absolutely amazing when it comes to working with brides. She gives you her complete attention during your appointment. The dresses she has in stock are beautiful and her price ranges were great. I cannot recommend Nicole and Paisley Bridal enough to everyone beginning their wedding dress search. This should definitely be ALL brides first stop. I had to come all the way from Atlanta and it was well worth it. Thanks Nicole for selling me the dress of my dreams!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Lauren · Married on 03/10/2017

Nicole is the sweetest. Her dress boutique had the most sincere and most helpful staff. You have a budget, they stick to it. You have a style in mind, they make sure you try on everything you want, but they will make suggestions. Nicole pulled the dress I ended up purchasing. But she did encourage me to go to another place because my eye was on something else. That store didn't even let me try on the styles I wanted because I was "too short" for the style. Needless to say I went straight back to Nicole and bought my dream dress.
    Do not waste your time going to rude and overpriced bridal salons. Stick win Nicole and her lovely girls at Paisley Beidal- you won't regret it!!!

Sent on 03/24/2017
  • MB2MA

Melissa · Married on 01/07/2017

I would highly reccommend Paisley to any bride!! I found it thanks to the allure website as it listed Paisley as an approved vendor. They were very accomodating to my schedule and gave me an after hours appointment with Nicole. Nicole was FANTASTIC. I have been looking at wedding dresses for three years and I thought I had it all figured out. I definetely had the right shape but my favorite ended up being a dress that Nicole had chosen for me. It was maybe the 4th dress I tried on and I knew it was the one. I came back the next day with my mom, sister and bridesmaids and chose the Maggie Sottero she had pulled. She was so patient and nice to me and my family. She really gave credible advice and we were on the same page the whole time. She even sent me a congrats card in the mail. It was so cute! Overall great experience so far. My fitting should be around October--cant wait!!

Sent on 02/17/2016

Christina · Married on 12/03/2016

​I'm going to miss going to Paisley Bridal (Nicole, Katie and Yana) - they were so wonderful throughout the whole process! When I first started shopping for dresses, I realized I liked a certain shade available in Essense of Australia gowns. After a bit of research, I found out that Paisley carries that line, and made an appointment to go with my mom. The shop is elegant, serene and filled with gorgeous gowns - including a wonderful selection of embellished, affordable dresses. I was in heaven! There was no pressure to commit right away, their selection is unbeatable and best of all they make the experience so enjoyable. I had gone to quite a few shops before Paisley and this beat all the others hands down. Yana worked her magic - adding beautiful straps, adding covered buttons and shortening the dress quite a bit. It fit perfectly and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! Thank you ladies!

Sent on 01/14/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/15/2016

Paisley Bridal is the best! After visiting several different shops in the tri-state area, I decided to go to Paisley Bridal because of their amazing reviews. I felt so welcomed by Nicole and the other employees. I never felt rushed when trying to find a dress and accessories. Instead, Nicole took her time to find me the perfect dress. She was also honest about accessories, which was super helpful. Alterations also went very well because they have a fantastic seamstress in house! My dress fit like a glove and I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. Skip the big stores where you are rushed and limited to a number of dresses and go to Paisley Bridal instead!

Sent on 10/21/2016
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 10/13/2016

I don't have enough lovely words to describe my amazing experience with Paisley Bridal. From dress selection (Nicole was incredible to work with and infinitely patient!) to alterations (Yana is a gem and super talented), every interaction was simply wonderful. In choosing a dress, I made an appointment on a Sunday and had the entire store to myself for that time. I along with my bridesmaids had our selection of the most beautiful dresses, many priced under $2000. There was no rush, and in some cases I tried on dresses multiple times to compare. I was so glad to say yes to the dress on that very same day. From that day till my wedding, communication was easy and stress-free and service was top notch. I'll be steering all my engaged girlfriends toward Paisley Bridal - working with them was easily one of my favorite decisions in the wedding-planning process. Thank you for being amazing!!

Sent on 10/17/2016

This store is a gem. I found the dress I wanted at a large retailer in NYC but the wrong color..but it was like a factory, and horrible customer service. So I looked for another vendor and saw Paisley was having a trunk show with the designer of the dress I wanted. When I went they did not have my dress but I ordered it with Nicole anyway. The store was beautiful and just lovely decor, nice calm atmosphere. Nicole was great when I tried on other dresses, very knowledgeable. Very clear on what would happen with alterations. I even got a cute card from her after I ordered the dress. I actually felt that she was invested in me as a customer, and not just the next in line. I can't wait til my dress comes in! Anyway, Just go here. You won't regret it!

Sent on 09/19/2015
  • Lashawn

Lashawn · Married on 10/09/2016

Five stars from start to finish. I made a middle of the day appointment on a Friday and had the whole store to myself. My consultant Katie and owner Nicole greeted me warmly and got me started right away. Katie was super patient and very pleasant. There was no rushing of pressure of any kind. I tried on a variety of gowns and then tried my favorites on a second time. I didn't make a purchase that day, as I wanted to think about my choices and bring my mom with me on a second appointment, but it took me no time to realize that getting my dress with Paisley is probably one of the best decisions I could possibly make during my planning process. I said "yes" to the dress on my second appointment. I tried on more dresses, (including some samples on sale) and picked a beautiful Allure dress for my big day. My experience was once again amazing, and I can't thank Katie, my consultant and Nicole, the owner enough. I would recommend every bride come to this jewel of a shop if they want to have the best wedding gown shopping experience ever!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Rachel · Married on 10/09/2016

After looking in many bridal salons I finally found my dream dress at Paisley Bridal. Nicole and her team are the most professional and so helpful without being pushy. I liked the smaller boutique feel as the bigger stores were overwhelming and you really get personal service at Paisley and they have a wonderful selection for their size. The stream-stress did immaculate alterations and went out of her way to accommodate my need for several fittings due to weight loss. I would recommend (and have recommended to several friends) this bridal salon to anyone looking for an intimate, professional and fun atmosphere with a large selection in varying price points. I had a wonderful experience from start to finish. THANK YOU NICOLE!

Rachel.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Andrea · Married on 09/25/2016

I am a wedding planner and took my bride here , she said yes to the dress on her first visit! I was ready to go to like 6 more shops as she is very picky but when I found this shop I just knew it would work. The shop is decorated so cute and makes the bride feel special and welcomed. The service if great you will really get undivided attention :) totally recommend

Sent on 10/29/2015

Nicole · Married on 09/24/2016

After going through the expected motions at the usual "go to" wedding dress shops, making those long trips to Long Island and not having any luck, I heard about Paisley through a friend that was also getting married. Never realizing that this gem was hidden right here in Queens! After doing some research then emailing Nicole a few times with pictures of dresses I wanted to sample and her instantly getting back to me, I was so eager to see what Paisley was all about! When I walked in the day of my appointment Nicole had all the dresses lined up and ready to be tried on! I found THE dress that day and Nicole even let me come back a week later to show my family all at once!! Nicole, Yana and her team are amazing at what they do. Highly recommended! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2016

Nicole and her team at Paisley Bridal are nothing short of amazing! When looking for my wedding dress I went to Paisley Bridal spontaneously because it was local and my mom would be able to come, since she can't handle all the walking/transportation in Manhattan. Well looking for further and within my hour appointment I found my perfect dream dress with Nicole. I explained to her what I did and didn't like and she had my try on everything to make sure before we ruled anything out. When I found things I liked, she was able to fine me a perfect dress that had everything I wanted on it. Fast forward an entire year, with the most perfect veil, fittings and alterations, I was a fairy tale bride at my dream wedding. Every single person complimented my dress, and said I looked straight out of a magazine. And they were right it was perfect! But it wasn't just about the dress it was about the experience. I was the only bride in the store during my fitting, Nicole made me feel like I was the only bride ever. She helped me feel amazing, and even let me visit my dress to show my mother-in-law and friends before a fitting. I cannot thank her and her team enough!!! <3

Sent on 09/22/2016

Helena · Married on 09/17/2016

I can't speak enough praise for Paisley Bridal. After having a terrible experience with another bridal salon, I called 10+ bridal shops to see if they carried my dress. Paisley Bridal's reviews were what convinced me to purchase through this cute shop. The shop is very clean and the ladies are incredibly nice. They also gave me a 10% discount since it was my first purchase, and for a $2,000 dress that helped me save a bunch! I also purchased my veil from them and they added a 15% discount.

But what sets Paisley Bridal apart from the rest of the salons is their seamstress, Yana. She has so much experience and is so kind. She talks to you about what you like and want, and is so quick! She did all my alterations (cutting 8 inches from the dress, hemming, moving all of the appliques up, sewing on buttons for my capped sleeves, bustling) at a flat-rate of $450, which is incredibly reasonable (most places charge per hour, per length, etc. and find ways to charge you more).

Sent on 12/22/2016

Helena · Married on 09/16/2016

I am so happy I found Paisley Bridal. After visiting 3 other stores I was getting a little nervous about finding the right dress. The first few stores I went to didn't allow you to look through the racks and instead asked for what you thought you wanted and brought a few dresses to you. One also had a limit on the number of dresses you could try on per appointment, and another refused to tell me the designer and style in fear I'd order it somewhere else. Many of the samples at other shops were pretty worn out.

Paisley was different- all of the samples were clean and new, they actually made me a list of dress styles I liked with the prices noted, and they had a wide range of options. I also really liked being able to look through the racks, and I felt much more comfortable and confident I'd find the right dress. Katie was extremely helpful in finding dress suggestions for me to try and talking me through each dress including what I liked or didn't like. She immediately put me at ease. Nicole is also super warm and knowledgeable. I appreciate that Paisley has a range of price points and were conscious of my budget as I searched. You can just feel that Nicole and Katie want to help you find the perfect dress for you- you will never feel rushed or like they are keeping any information from you. Finally, during alterations the seamstress Yana has been wonderful. Each time I've gone in she has been very meticulous about each alteration. I have lost a little weight leading up to the wedding and each time she made sure to take in my dress in the appropriate places to make sure it is a perfect fit. I have my final pick up next week and feel totally confident it will be perfect.

I can't say enough good things about the shop, I really had such a great experience and it has been the easiest part of my wedding planning process. Thank you Paisley Bridal!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Emily · Married on 07/23/2016

Nicole and the girls at Paisley are a dream come true! I have always had body image issues, so I was actually dreading dress shopping. I decided to start at Paisley because it was local and I instantly fell in love. I told Nicole I wanted to try on each style of dress to see which looked best. She let me walk around and pull some dresses I thought I liked. Nicole was calm and soft-spoken. She let me run the appointment and I never felt like my opinion was swayed by hers. Each dress I tried on was stunning, but there was always something I either loved or didn't like. She listened to me each time I said something and finally said "my favorite part, now I get to pick!" She used everything I said about other dresses and found a few more. The first one I tried on out of her picks wound up being my dress. My maid of honor started crying the moment I walked out because it was perfect! I cannot make decisions that quickly though, so she wrote down the information for me just in case I wanted to look for the dress somewhere else. Within a month I wound up back at Paisley and ordered that dress. Nicole never pressured me. I respected her knowledge and opinions. We were in constant contact throughout the process. She let me take some accessories and veils to my hair and makeup trials. She let me come in to try on my dress really just because I missed it. I got my alterations done there also and every time I walked into Paisley I felt like I was walking into a friends house. The atmosphere is so comfortable and all the girls that work there are lovely. I purchased my veil and headband through Paisley as well. The process was so easy and the ladies at Paisley made everything so enjoyable. They always made me feel like the most beautiful bride. Nicole picks her dresses and designers very carefully to make sure they are high quality but affordable. Her selection is amazing. I highly recommend Paisley to any bride!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Misela · Married on 07/22/2016

I initially reached out to Paisley Bridal via email looking for a couple of dresses from Maggie Sottero...unfortunately none of the ones I was interested in were in store but I decided to visit anyways since I had no luck at previous shops.

From the moment I walked in I was warmly greeted by Nicole and her staff...her shop is so cute and welcoming, you feel at home! I tried on a couple of dresses and Nicole was so sweet, she wasn't pushy at all and didn't try to sell me on anything just helped me find the perfect dress which I did on my FIRST appointment for a lot less than I initially wanted to spend...that was a huge bonus.

I am so glad I chose Paisley Bridal for my dress...for me customer service is a huge thing and if I don't get treated nicely by the staff I will walk out and not come back. At Paisley you are treated so nicely and everyone is so warm and friendly. You almost don't want to leave...you kind of just want to hang out, chat, admire the pretty dresses :)

Sent on 08/30/2016

Alicia · Married on 07/17/2016

Paisley Bridal was my first stop when I went shopping for a wedding dress, and it was so great that it also wound up being my last! I had the best stress-free and fun shopping experience with Nicole, the owner. After asking about my preferences and budget, Nicole showed me where I could find the styles I was interested in as well as pulled some styles she thought I might like. She is so sweet and helpful (and never pushy) that I felt like I was shopping with a friend! Nicole has a great selection of designers all at reasonable prices. Any bride looking for a great dress and shopping experience should stop at Paisley Bridal first!

Sent on 12/30/2015