101 Reviews for Paisley Bridal

Sample Sales (18)
Bridal Belts (18)
Sample Gowns (14)
101 Paisley Bridal Reviews

I went along with a friend who is also engaged for her bridal appointment. We had a wonderful time, the staff were great, as were the selection of dresses! Although I had already bought my dress, I was lucky enough to find the perfect hair piece here for my big day. Thank you so much for the wonderful experience!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/3/18, 14 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience at Paisley Bridal was absolutely wonderful! From the moment I walked into the charming boutique I knew it was going to be a great experience. I can not say better things about the staff, and specifically Emily. She was fabulous! She listened to me, made me feel so comfortable, was so patient, and really took her time with me. I went shopping for a lot of wedding dresses, and my favorite, best experience was at Paisley Bridal. The dresses are stunning! I had a budget of $2000-$3000 for the dress, and an overall budget of $4000 with alterations and accessories included. I was afraid my options would be limited, and I was wrong! The selection of dresses were surprisingly amazing!!! They made it a really tough decision actually lol, but in the end I found MY DRESS.

My first visit I fell in love with this stunning Maggie Sottero ballgown, and scheduled a second visit to bring my mother and maid of honor. When I returned with them and my aunt I was excited to put on the dress again, but told Emily I wanted to try on other dresses just to ease my curiosity. Not that I felt like she missed anything to show me. She was great at taking my direction of what I was looking for. I'm just very picky and needed to feel solidified in my decision. Without a question, or hesitation Emily was ready to get started. There was no problem for my family and I to walk around and shop for dresses to try on. I wanted to save the Maggie Sottero gown for last. The dresses my family pulled were beautiful, but didn't deter me from the reason I invited them back to Paisley with me. Then I tried on a dress Emily pulled for me that made me question everything! It was the polar opposite of what I initially told her I was searching for, but I was blown away...so was my family. I had found my dress, AND within my budget.

I absolutely recommend this establishment! Emily was a gem! Can't wait til August for my first fitting!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Appts. Only, Sample Sales, Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Sample Gowns, Veils

I loved my experience with Allison at Paisley Bridal. She listened to my ideas on choosing a wedding dress, and accommodated ever one of my needs.

Thank you Allison and the staff at Paisley Bridal!

Profile Picture Shanika , 10/6/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

It was a wonderful experience,I had the pleasure to meet a very special young lady by the name of Janette that help me find my Dress...she was great from beginning to end

Profile Picture Nancy, 9/30/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride

Paisley Bridal Boutique is the place to go, I honestly found it here on wedding wire I believe just browsing around because I still haven't found the dress that I felt like it was for me. My dress is AMAZING, I love it the customer service was amazing I was able to have a nice conversation while trying on the dresses, I felt very comfortable and it was a good thing. I would recommend anyone to try to come and find their dream dress, I believe its possible.

Profile Picture Tatyana, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Appts. Only, Sample Sales, Bride, Bridal Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils

Love this place! They are so nice and helpful and very competent. My dress came out perfect and it’s because of them.

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/12/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

What an amazing experience. Katie was my consultant and she was wonderful, She listened and was super patient. I was so excited to find a dress that I really wanted, that was within my budget!

Profile Picture Cynthia , 4/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I found my wedding dress on my second visit to Paisley Bridal. On my first trip to the store, I had no idea what I was doing, but Nicole really helped me and had me try on different kinds of dresses and silhouettes until I found a style that I liked. So by my second second visit, Nicole picked out the PERFECT dress for me based on my preferences. Nicole was very sweet, professional, and honest during the whole process, and I thought all of her dresses were so beautiful (and not too expensive). Paisley made the entire process stress-free, as well, especially since they could make alterations and do fittings in house. They did a wonderful job with the alterations, and I could not have been happier with my dress on my wedding day. The Paisley staff was very accommodating, and I loved that they were open on weekends and in the evenings on some days. I also booked an accessories appointment and purchased a hairpiece from a sample sale of theirs. If you're in the New York area, definitely go to Paisley--their new location in the Shops at Atlas Park is BEAUTIFUL, the staff members are the best!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/28/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Nicole, Slubia and the girls at Paisley are heaven sent! They were the BEST part of my wedding planning experience! I HIGHLY recommend them for all your wedding gown needs.

Profile Picture Pascale, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Where do I begin??? I was a nervous and unsure wreck when shopping for my wedding dress. After going to a few bridal shops, I decided to give Paisley a try and I am beyond thrilled that I did. From the moment I walked in the door they made me feel welcome, comfortable and IMPORTANT. They dealt with me being unsure and changing my mind and never made me feel like it was a problem and made the entire selection process a breeze. I looked forward to every visit, including all my fittings (Yana is amazing) and was actually sad when my final fitting was upon me and I would have no reason to go there anymore. Nicole, the owner, has created an incredible environment for brides to come and find their dream dress for their big day. I cannot thank Nicole, Brooke, Yana and Katie enough for all their love, support, understanding and excitement throughout the whole process. I highly recommend anyone looking for an amazing wedding dress experience to go see the girls at Paisley Bridal—you won’t regret it!!

Profile Picture STEFANIE, 8/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I went yesterday morning to look at wedding dresses with my 3 bridesmaid, mother, grandmother and future mother in law. We arrived early for our appointment and we were allowed to shop around the store and pick out dresses from the racks that we liked (which some stores don't allow). Katie was my consultant and she was seriously the best. The entire time she made me feel extremely comfortable and did not push or pressure me at all to buy a dress. The rest of the staff was also extremely friendly and knowledgable and delivered outstanding service. Their selection of wedding dresses is beautiful and they have something for everyone. I ended up buying my dress and the staff definitely helped in making it a special day for myself and everyone who came with me.

Profile Picture Christine, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Appts. Only, Bride, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Veils

I do not even know where to begin. Paisley Bridal was just simply amazing. From my first appointment up until the day we picked up my dress, Nicole was simply the best. She made dress shopping so much more enjoyable. I originally didn't really know what I wanted so Nicole helped me to narrow it down and I ended up with my dream dress! My mom and I went to one other salon after going to Paisley and the experience was not the same. The girl who was helping us couldn't even remember my name during our appointment. After that I knew I wanted to go back to Paisley and buy my dress there. I also love supporting local small businesses and that is just what we did. I cannot thank Nicole and everyone at Paisley enough for helping to make me feel like a princess.

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Sample Sales, Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Sample Gowns, Veils

I had been to three other stores before coming here and I wish I would've came here first. The collection of dresses that they have are beautiful and the way they are organized is so helpful. Katie was the best!!! She was so helpful. She was able to break down each section of dresses for me and unlike the other stores I had been to, she said that I could try on as many as I needed to. She was super patient and knew that I was feeling overwhelmed with making a decision. She sat there with me while I went back and forth on two dresses and let me play the song that I had planned for my wedding day so that it would help with my decision. The prices are great and if you are trying to stay within a budget, the selection is amazing. I said yes to my dream dress at Paisley Bridal!!!

Profile Picture timeka, 6/17/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a great experience at Paisley. I actually went there twice because I thought I had found my wedding dress the first visit, but I ended up buying a beautiful sample dress for a really great price during the second visit! Both times I was assisted by Katie, who was so sweet and helpful. The boutique is small but I liked the intimate environment, compared with bigger wedding dress shops. I didn't feel overwhelmed, and obviously that's the feeling you are trying to avoid when doing anything wedding related. Yana was recommended to me for dress alterations, she was so nice and did a great job! Thank you Paisley Bridal, I can't wait to wear my dress on my wedding day :)

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Appts. Only, Sample Sales, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Sample Gowns, Veils, Bride

GET YOUR DRESS HERE!!! Paisley Bridal is the ONLY place for a New York and surrounding areas bride to get her dress. My experience was priceless. Nicole is patient, kind, caring and absolutely amazing when it comes to working with brides. She gives you her complete attention during your appointment. The dresses she has in stock are beautiful and her price ranges were great. I cannot recommend Nicole and Paisley Bridal enough to everyone beginning their wedding dress search. This should definitely be ALL brides first stop. I had to come all the way from Atlanta and it was well worth it. Thanks Nicole for selling me the dress of my dreams!

Profile Picture User7147336, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Sample Gowns, Veils, Bride, Alterations, Sample Sales

Nicole is the sweetest. Her dress boutique had the most sincere and most helpful staff. You have a budget, they stick to it. You have a style in mind, they make sure you try on everything you want, but they will make suggestions. Nicole pulled the dress I ended up purchasing. But she did encourage me to go to another place because my eye was on something else. That store didn't even let me try on the styles I wanted because I was "too short" for the style. Needless to say I went straight back to Nicole and bought my dream dress.
Do not waste your time going to rude and overpriced bridal salons. Stick win Nicole and her lovely girls at Paisley Beidal- you won't regret it!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/10/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I would highly reccommend Paisley to any bride!! I found it thanks to the allure website as it listed Paisley as an approved vendor. They were very accomodating to my schedule and gave me an after hours appointment with Nicole. Nicole was FANTASTIC. I have been looking at wedding dresses for three years and I thought I had it all figured out. I definetely had the right shape but my favorite ended up being a dress that Nicole had chosen for me. It was maybe the 4th dress I tried on and I knew it was the one. I came back the next day with my mom, sister and bridesmaids and chose the Maggie Sottero she had pulled. She was so patient and nice to me and my family. She really gave credible advice and we were on the same page the whole time. She even sent me a congrats card in the mail. It was so cute! Overall great experience so far. My fitting should be around October--cant wait!!

Profile Picture melissa, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

​I'm going to miss going to Paisley Bridal (Nicole, Katie and Yana) - they were so wonderful throughout the whole process! When I first started shopping for dresses, I realized I liked a certain shade available in Essense of Australia gowns. After a bit of research, I found out that Paisley carries that line, and made an appointment to go with my mom. The shop is elegant, serene and filled with gorgeous gowns - including a wonderful selection of embellished, affordable dresses. I was in heaven! There was no pressure to commit right away, their selection is unbeatable and best of all they make the experience so enjoyable. I had gone to quite a few shops before Paisley and this beat all the others hands down. Yana worked her magic - adding beautiful straps, adding covered buttons and shortening the dress quite a bit. It fit perfectly and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! Thank you ladies!

Profile Picture Christina, 12/3/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Veils

Paisley Bridal is the best! After visiting several different shops in the tri-state area, I decided to go to Paisley Bridal because of their amazing reviews. I felt so welcomed by Nicole and the other employees. I never felt rushed when trying to find a dress and accessories. Instead, Nicole took her time to find me the perfect dress. She was also honest about accessories, which was super helpful. Alterations also went very well because they have a fantastic seamstress in house! My dress fit like a glove and I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. Skip the big stores where you are rushed and limited to a number of dresses and go to Paisley Bridal instead!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/15/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride, Alterations

I don't have enough lovely words to describe my amazing experience with Paisley Bridal. From dress selection (Nicole was incredible to work with and infinitely patient!) to alterations (Yana is a gem and super talented), every interaction was simply wonderful. In choosing a dress, I made an appointment on a Sunday and had the entire store to myself for that time. I along with my bridesmaids had our selection of the most beautiful dresses, many priced under $2000. There was no rush, and in some cases I tried on dresses multiple times to compare. I was so glad to say yes to the dress on that very same day. From that day till my wedding, communication was easy and stress-free and service was top notch. I'll be steering all my engaged girlfriends toward Paisley Bridal - working with them was easily one of my favorite decisions in the wedding-planning process. Thank you for being amazing!!

Profile Picture Julia, 10/13/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride, Alterations, Appts. Only

This store is a gem. I found the dress I wanted at a large retailer in NYC but the wrong color..but it was like a factory, and horrible customer service. So I looked for another vendor and saw Paisley was having a trunk show with the designer of the dress I wanted. When I went they did not have my dress but I ordered it with Nicole anyway. The store was beautiful and just lovely decor, nice calm atmosphere. Nicole was great when I tried on other dresses, very knowledgeable. Very clear on what would happen with alterations. I even got a cute card from her after I ordered the dress. I actually felt that she was invested in me as a customer, and not just the next in line. I can't wait til my dress comes in! Anyway, Just go here. You won't regret it!

Profile Picture User4909327, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Five stars from start to finish. I made a middle of the day appointment on a Friday and had the whole store to myself. My consultant Katie and owner Nicole greeted me warmly and got me started right away. Katie was super patient and very pleasant. There was no rushing of pressure of any kind. I tried on a variety of gowns and then tried my favorites on a second time. I didn't make a purchase that day, as I wanted to think about my choices and bring my mom with me on a second appointment, but it took me no time to realize that getting my dress with Paisley is probably one of the best decisions I could possibly make during my planning process. I said "yes" to the dress on my second appointment. I tried on more dresses, (including some samples on sale) and picked a beautiful Allure dress for my big day. My experience was once again amazing, and I can't thank Katie, my consultant and Nicole, the owner enough. I would recommend every bride come to this jewel of a shop if they want to have the best wedding gown shopping experience ever!

Profile Picture Lashawn, 10/9/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Sample Gowns, Veils, Alterations, Appts. Only, Sample Sales, Bride

After looking in many bridal salons I finally found my dream dress at Paisley Bridal. Nicole and her team are the most professional and so helpful without being pushy. I liked the smaller boutique feel as the bigger stores were overwhelming and you really get personal service at Paisley and they have a wonderful selection for their size. The stream-stress did immaculate alterations and went out of her way to accommodate my need for several fittings due to weight loss. I would recommend (and have recommended to several friends) this bridal salon to anyone looking for an intimate, professional and fun atmosphere with a large selection in varying price points. I had a wonderful experience from start to finish. THANK YOU NICOLE!

Rachel.

Profile Picture User6026287, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Veils, Bride, Alterations, Appts. Only

I am a wedding planner and took my bride here , she said yes to the dress on her first visit! I was ready to go to like 6 more shops as she is very picky but when I found this shop I just knew it would work. The shop is decorated so cute and makes the bride feel special and welcomed. The service if great you will really get undivided attention :) totally recommend

Profile Picture User5048553, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Veils