Painted Lakes Reviews

Painted Lakes 7
  • Kelli

Kelli · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Amazing sweet caring

They are very helpful and give all the options and work with you very well

Sent on 08/12/2019

Painted Lakes's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so excited to host a beautiful wedding for you! If we can be of assistance, just let us know!

Linda · Married on 10/05/2019

This was the PERFECT setting for my Fairytale Wedding!

Susan and Wade Lake were so helpful and patient. They gave me the freedom to create my very own fairytale wedding. I highly recommend painted lakes venue for any wedding or event!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Painted Lakes's reply:

Awe, thank you so much Linda! We LOVED having you and your family! We had a blast! Thanks so much for allowing us to be part of your fairy tale!

Heidi Rosanne Smith · Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful!

I have been in contact with this vendor and am impressed! She has gone out of her way to make sure I'm taken care of. She has the rustic venue, they do the clean up, and she even has decorations to use. It's located where you don't have to worry about being loud! Great place!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Painted Lakes's reply:

Thank you, Heidi!!! We are so excited to be part of your big day!! If we can help, just let us know!

Amy Way · Married on 07/20/2019

Best experience ever!

Beautiful venue and so easy to work with.

Sent on 07/28/2019

Painted Lakes's reply:

Thank you so much, Amy! Your daughter is beautiful, and so much fun! Thank you for allowing us to host her wedding! We enjoyed all of you!!
  • Johnathon

Johnathon · Married on 06/15/2019

Most amazing experience ever! Owners were the best help anyone could ask for! Highly recommend this venue!

Painted lakes has an amazing view! Beautiful barn with lots of history behind it! Susan and Wade lakes are both amazing people and very helpful with everything! They went beyond anything I ever expected! Made our day way more special then I could ever imagine!!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Painted Lakes's reply:

Awe, THANK YOU Johnathon! We LOVED having ya'll! Your family is a hoot, and we wish you many, many years of happiness and love!!
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 06/15/2019

Carey wedding

They are absolutely amazing!!! Definitely worth the money!!!! Love love Susan!!

Sent on 06/21/2019
    Painted Lakes 8
    Painted Lakes 9

Painted Lakes's reply:

Thank you so much!!! We really enjoyed your wedding! I smiled the entire time. Thanks so much for letting us be a part of your day!! We sure wish you both a lifetime of happiness!!

Tori · Married on 02/15/2019

Excellent!

VERY VERY kind and helpful people. Helped make sure I wasn’t stressed out and everything we needed for setting up was there. We rented it for the whole weekend and I have no regrets! They’re awesome and I can’t thank them enough for making sure our day went by without any problems! ❤️

Sent on 02/26/2019

Painted Lakes's reply:

Awe, thank you Tori!! We LOVED having you, Richard and your whole family! We wish you a hundred years of happiness and lots of success with your little family!

Sandra Kile · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing experience

Wade and Susan Lake are the owners of Painted Lakes Venue and we couldn’t of ask for a more gracious couple to work with for my daughters wedding. The Venue itself is over the top perfect but working with The Lakes made it that more enjoyable. They were very accommodating and the Venue is so perfect with a lot of decorating already done you really don’t need much to make the perfect Wedding spot all your own! I highly recommend this location for your wedding!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Painted Lakes's reply:

Thank you so much! We absolutely LOVED hosting the wedding, and we wish Christina and Dayne a lifetime of happiness!!

Thank you so much for choosing Painted Lakes!!

Carrie · Married on 10/14/2018

Perfect Wedding!

Susan went above and beyond to insure that our wedding was perfect! She stayed in contact with me all the way to the date of our wedding, which helped keep me on track!

Painted Lakes 10
    Painted Lakes 11
    Painted Lakes 12
    Painted Lakes 13
    Painted Lakes 14

Painted Lakes's reply:

Thank you, Carrie!! It was a joy having you and your family! Thanks so much for choosing Painted Lakes!

Kelsey · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing venue!

Painted Lakes is such a beautiful venue! The view from the front porch will take your breath away! Inside the barn is just as beautiful! The owners are such a wonderful couple who truly want your day to be as special as possible.

Painted Lakes's reply:

Thank you, Kelsey! We loved hosting your wedding and we enjoyed seeing everyone! Thank you for choosing Painted Lakes Venue!

Calli · Married on 10/06/2018

Great experience!

We had a fabulous experience. Susan, Wade and Monty we’re great people. The venue was gorgeous and very well kept. Very attentive to our needs as well. Would definitely recommend

Painted Lakes's reply:

Thank you, Calli! We loved hosting your wedding! Thanks for letting us be a part of your big day!

Jordan · Married on 09/01/2018

Fantastic. Couldn’t imagine better people to help make your wedding day perfect.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Painted Lakes's reply:

Thank you so much, Jordan!! We absolutely LOVED hosting your wedding and getting to know you and your whole family! Thanks for choosing Painted Lakes Venue! Hope you come see us again sometime!

Lexis · Married on 05/20/2018

Painted Lakes is an absolute beautiful venue! Susan and Wade were super helpful in every way especially when it came to helping with my bridal pictures and picking the perfect spot for my wedding ceremony! They were extremely flexible and definitely helped make my wedding day perfect, I would really recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Painted Lakes 15
    Painted Lakes 16
    Painted Lakes 17
    Painted Lakes 18
    Painted Lakes 19
    Painted Lakes 20

Painted Lakes's reply:

Thank you, Lexis! It was such a pleasure to have your wedding at Painted Lakes! We wish you and Mitchell a happy life together! Thank you for choosing Painted Lakes!!

Mindy · Married on 04/28/2018

Such a beautiful place. The owners are amazing. I highly recommend.

Sent on 05/19/2018

Painted Lakes's reply:

Thank you so much, Mindy!
  • Stanley

Stanley · Married on 03/18/2018

WOW! Lisa & I wanted Something in the Country, Something Different & Something Affordable!! WE'LL WE FOUND IT. We can't say enough about Susan & Wade and The Special Place they have Created in the Country. Just a Short Drive from W. Ft. Worth Plus ALL of the Vendors they Recommended!! It Could Not have Turned Out Any Better! They Really Worked Hard to Make Our Special Day Special. A Big Thumbs Up for this Place & The Owners.

Sent on 08/14/2018
    Painted Lakes 21
    Painted Lakes 22
    Painted Lakes 23
    Painted Lakes 24

Painted Lakes's reply:

Awe, thank you so much!! We had a fantastic time with you two and at your wedding! Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your day! May you live happily ever after with that beautiful bride of yours :)

Eliza · event on 12/02/2017

Our company had our Holiday Party at Painted Lakes. We wanted it to be special because it had been a very long time since we were able to have a nighttime event. The place was beautiful, with lights and decorations all over the property. There was no need for any additional decorations. They were very accommodating to our needs plus our caterer. Plenty of room for everything indoors plus the huge porch and outside places for photo ops. The price was very reasonable.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Painted Lakes's reply:

Thank you so much, Eliza! I hope we can be of service again!

Caleigh · Married on 09/22/2017

Painted lakes is an amazing place. I had my wedding there and I could not be more happier with the way it all turned out.

Sent on 03/12/2018
    Painted Lakes 25

Painted Lakes's reply:

Thank you so much, Caleigh!

Lexis · Married on 09/03/2017

I highly recommend Painted Lakes venue. Wade and Susan went above and beyond to make sure our daughters wedding was something none of us will ever forget. They anticipated our needs before we even knew we had needs. Our whole experience was beautiful from the scenery and landscapes to the barn itself. We can’t think of one thing that we were disappointed with.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Thank you!!

Charlotte · Married on 06/03/2017

Texas Tumbleweed Barn owners, Wade and Susan Lake were fantastic! They went above and beyond what anyone could expect to make our daughter's wedding weekend amazing! They were out in the pouring rain working all day and even making sure guests were driven right to the door! I could not recommend this venue any higher!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Painted Lakes's reply:

Thank you so much! We are so happy to be a part of Chris & Sadie's big day!

Betsy · Married on 06/03/2017

The property and barn and just wonderful & the views incomparable! You will not find more
    helpful and friendly service in the Lakes. If you want to make your special day full of beautiful memories check out Painted Lakes & Tumbleweed Barn!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Painted Lakes's reply:

Thank you, Betsy! We enjoyed meeting the whole family and getting to know everyone.