Page Farm Reviews

Page Farm 2
Page Farm 3
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 08/25/2018

My husband and I chose Page Farm due to the proximity to our family church. When we first reached out to Page Farm, Meredith and Rachel responded very quickly to and we were able to set up an appointment right away. Their venue ended up being the perfect spot for us. Rachel and Meredith were so helpful with all my little questions and requests throughout the planning process. They were super flexible and let my family and I start setting up a few days before our wedding. Brian, Meredith and their farm hand stopped by often to check in on us and helped out right away with anything we needed. Brian even made sure to stop by once our reception started. I can't thank them all enough for making our day perfect and special!

Page Farm 4
    Page Farm 5
    Page Farm 6
    Sent on 09/18/2018

Samantha · Married on 08/17/2013

4.2

We had our wedding here in 2013 and Page Farm was exactly the kind of venue we were looking for. It has a very natural, laid back vibe with beautiful scenery. The field was very well kept and trees surrounding the field were beautiful. There was a separate space for parking cars that was close, but not visible. Meredith and Brian were very flexible regarding times, setting up, number of guests, etc. It was very nice to work with a venue that did not have strict rules and lots of little details that cost an arm and a leg. Our wedding was exactly what we wanted and that is due, in part, to Page Farm!

Sent on 04/10/2017