PAGE Beauty Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Katy
    Katy U. Married on 07/17/2021

Loved Page Beauty!

This team was responsive and great to work with. Special shout out to Mandy and Stephanie for really making me feel beautiful on my wedding day. I reapplied some lips but otherwise felt beautiful and confident all night. Super efficient and timely and I couldn’t recommend more. Thanks for helping to pull everything together for me
  • Taylor
    Taylor S. Married on 07/17/2021

They nailed it!

Page Beauty exceeded ALL of my expectations for hair and makeup. Tanya and her team are true artists & my makeup.
    I chose Page Beauty because of their versatility & experience with editorial hair/makeup. I had a very modern dress and wanted more of a runway look.
    They.Nailed.It. They also nailed every single one of my bridal party’s look – everyone looked like themselves & no one looked like traditional bridesmaids. They looked trendy, gorgeous & authentically them.
    You could hire Page Beauty because of their extremely talented artists, but you should hire them because of who they are as people. Tanya was warm, engaging and adaptable. Her entire team are full of cool, kind people that will make your day more fun! I loved them so much, I ended up inviting them to the actual wedding :D
  • Dyana
    Dyana Married on 05/29/2021

Look and Feel Like a Celebrity on Your Wedding Day

I am SO happy I ended up with Page Beauty for my wedding. My initial company (A Toast to Beauty), based out of San Diego, where I was getting married, refused to let me know if my stylist were vaccinated or request them to take a COVID test. For the safety of all of us, I had to find new stylists a month before my wedding.

I had seen a former colleague's wedding photos months prior, and she had told me she had used Page for her wedding. I had commented at the time, "I wish I didn't already have hair and makeup booked, b/c you look amazing." See how things sometimes just work out?

Tanya was so responsive and able to find me available stylist for my Thanksgiving weekend wedding. We had family members who also wanted hair and makeup, and she was able to set them up with stylist as well, which we greatly appreciated. When I was indecisive about what hair clip I wanted, Tanya was so patient with me, emailing back and forth with suggestions and helping me pick the perfect one!

My initial makeup stylist got sick the weekend of my wedding, but Tanya was able to replace her with Barbie for my Friday rehearsal and then I had the pleasure of having Tanya for my makeup on the big day. Stefanie was my hair stylist.

I loved how they made me look! I don't wear a ton of makeup in my day-to-day life, so I didn't want to look over-the-top made up at my wedding. It's fairly often I'll dislike what my makeup looks like after having it done. However, that was not the case with Page. They specialize in natural makeup. No caked on foundation and too much blush. Their work is amazing! And Tanya and Stefanie are also kind and truly good people! As we walked around for pictures, they went above and beyond -- helping me to hold the train of my dress when we took photos and calm my nerves whenever I felt a bit stressed! They are professionals who are great at what they do. I truly felt gorgeous on my wedding day, thanks to them!
  • Yael
    Yael C. Married on 05/09/2021

The BEST in the business

There are not words to describe how amazing PageBeauty is. There work is impeccable and they are the sweetest human beings on earth. If you want to feel and look amazing you NEED to hire Tanya and her team.

PAGE Beauty's reply:

We couldn't be more grateful to have worked with you and your family, Yael! Thank you for choosing us for your wedding day beauty!
    Rebecca M. Married on 11/10/2019

Love Page Beauty

Tanya/Page Beauty was so wonderful to work with for my wedding. She is extremely responsive, brings a wonderful energy, and does fantastic work. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for someone who will make you look and feel beautiful, and who will also keep you calm and relaxed on what can be a crazy day! I loved the results, and everything lasted throughout many happy tears and lots of dancing. I reached out to a ton of hair and makeup teams before booking Page Beauty, and I can confidently say: save all that work, and just go ahead and book with Tanya!
    Marissa F. Married on 11/03/2018

Outstanding!

Tanya and her team at Page Beauty were a dream to work with. They were recommended by my wedding planner, Marisa Nicole Events. As a disclaimer, I am VERY picky about my hair and my makeup. I spend a lot of time on my own makeup and hair so when I get it done by others Im very difficult to please. Tanya and her team are very professional and dedicated to getting it right. We did several trials experimenting with different looks and styles and they were so patient with me. Everyone is different and they took their time in making sure I was happy. When the big day came, I felt absolutely beautiful. My mom, mother in law and five bridesmaids looked fantastic too which is even harder to do since they don’t get trials! Every time I’ve been a bridesmaid, we are usually hiding in the bathroom trying to fix our hair and makeup after it’s done. None of my also very picky bridesmaids did that at all. They felt amazing too.
    So besides amazing skills, they are also super fun and easy going. No drama, just really cool gals. They were slightly more expensive than some other choices I looked at but in the end, what’s more important than looking and feeling your best on your wedding day?? Thanks ladies!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 02/18/2018
    Tanya and the Page Beauty team were recommended to me by my wedding planner and they did such an incredible job. Not only did my makeup/my bridesmaids makeup and hair look amazing, but Tanya and her whole team were so sweet and made my morning so much fun, so stress-free - the entire day could have not been more perfect. We definitely felt like friends by the end :) I cannot recommend Page Beauty enough!
  • Katherine
    Kristin A. Married on 01/09/2016
    I first called Tanya the Sunday before my wedding (yes, SIX DAYS BEFORE MY WEDDING DAY). I told her what I needed and she asked if she could make some calls and get back to me in an hour, and she did. I booked a trial with Mouna for makeup and Juree for hair for the next day (Monday), and both of them were early and absolutely amazing. Mouna is so kind, patient, and a joy to be around, and Juree is so sweet, receptive, and does such a wonderful job. Booking a trial is absolutely essential, as it made sure that both my hair and makeup lasted the entire day (go waterproof!). On the day of the wedding, they were able to finish my hair and makeup in under 2 hours to keep me on schedule, worked with me each step of the way so that I felt very much like myself (I never wear makeup), and did a photo check and a head-shake test to make sure my barrette stayed in place. All of those things lasted through rain drizzle (with an umbrella over it 90 percent of the time) and hours of vigorous dancing (reception was indoors). I am so glad 100 times over that I hired them to do my hair and makeup. I have been known for being notoriously late, but I was on time for my wedding day :)
    Caroline Married on 10/03/2015
    I was so happy to find PAGE beauty for my hair and makeup for my wedding. Emily and Joy were the artist who did my hair and makeup on my wedding day and they were spectacular. My bridesmaids could not stop talking about how great of a job they did on all of their hair! I was so please with each girls hair and my own hair and makeup. They made me look like a more beautiful version of myself which is exactly what I was looking for. They were so nice and professional. I would highly recommend PAGE beauty in the future!!!
    Kelly Married on 08/16/2014
    PAGEBeauty did a fabulous job with hair and makeup for my "destination" wedding. I contacted Tanya by e-mail and quickly set up an appointment for a trial run. She was very accommodating to my schedule and set up an appointment one of the weekends I was in town. Tanya and Stefanie had just completed a wedding job that morning but still had the energy and creativity to style my hair and makeup. I showed them pictures of the different styles that I liked and they worked their magic to make my hair and makeup beautiful. They again accommodated my schedule and set up another trial run on a Sunday morning so that I could try a different makeup color and different part in my hair. They wanted to make sure that I would be thrilled with the final style on my wedding day and I was. On the day of my wedding, the PAGEBeauty team - Tanya, Stefanie, Emily, and Rosalinda - came to my dad's house to style me and my bridal party. They set up stations and worked one-on-one with my friends to create just the looks they wanted. My hair and makeup were so beautiful that day. And everything stayed in place, despite the 90 plus temperature. I only had to use blotting papers to control my glisten from the heat and an occasional swipe of my lip gloss. I highly recommend PAGEBeauty for anyone's event.
  • User1755569 2+ years ago
    Tanya , did my makeup for my wedding,, i swear my makeup lasted the whole night.. i was so please with her services ,, she is very easy going drama free and always profesional .. i will recommend to every bride i meet .. Thank you Tanya !!
  • User1821546 2+ years ago
    I highly recommend PAGE beauty. Tanya is the most talented make-up artist I have come across and I specifically sought her out for my wedding day makeup. I was thrilled with the results and so grateful to her for making me feel so beautiful. Not only is she talented, but she also takes time to listen to your preferences, and in my case executed my requests perfectly. She is able to balance professionalism with a fun sense of humor, making a makeup appointment just so much fun! PAGE Beauty also coordinated my hair styling (with Emily), which made my wedding hair and makeup seamless on the day of the event. I loved my entire look and appreciated all the attention to detail and expertise that the PAGE Beauty team provided. Thank you so much PAGE Beauty!
    Margo Married on 05/10/2014
    Tanya and Steph did an amazing job on my makeup and hair. My big day was perfect! Thanks Page Beauty!

PAGE Beauty's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience with PAGE Beauty! Tanya and Stefanie loved adding extra beauty on your wedding day!
  • User1696003 2+ years ago
    Tanya did my makeup and she was absolutely fabulous. I looked like the best version of myself possible. She is very knowledgeable about which makeup will photograph best and which colors look best with eye and skin color. She is also an absolute joy to be around.
    Christine did my hair and I have never in my life had someone curl my hair so well. It stayed for the whole night and the next day. My maid of honor and bridesmaids said the same thing. Christine is also extremely sweet and a total joy to be around.
    Overall I could not have asked for a better makeup and hair team. I highly recommend PAGE Beauty.

PAGE Beauty's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience with PAGE Beauty! It was our pleasure and honor to be chosen as your beauty team for your wedding day.
    Joey Married on 03/29/2014
    Tanya was the sweetest to work with! She provided the makeup for both myself and my mother for my Camarillo Ranch wedding. Not only did she take inspiration from us for our looks, but she made us feel special and so beautiful on the wedding day. I cannot wait to refer her to friends and work with her again for another event!
  • User1769975 2+ years ago
    All I have to say is WOW! But let me elaborate…I was one of those brides that wouldn’t be satisfied with anything less than what I had envisioned.
    The girls at Page Beauty created the most beautiful looks for my makeup and hair, EXACTLY like I envisioned. The makeup lasted (I only had to touch up my lip gloss!), and my hair was perfect. They were so professional from start to finish and made getting ready a relaxing and joyful experience for my family and me. Thank you Page Beauty for the amazing service!