PAGE Beauty Reviews

12 | Venice, CA

12 Reviews for PAGE Beauty

Rebecca Miller · Married on 10/11/2019

Love Page Beauty

Tanya/Page Beauty was so wonderful to work with for my wedding. She is extremely responsive, brings a wonderful energy, and does fantastic work. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for someone who will make you look and feel beautiful, and who will also keep you calm and relaxed on what can be a crazy day! I loved the results, and everything lasted throughout many happy tears and lots of dancing. I reached out to a ton of hair and makeup teams before booking Page Beauty, and I can confidently say: save all that work, and just go ahead and book with Tanya!

Sent on 01/07/2020

Marissa Force · Married on 11/03/2018

Outstanding!

Tanya and her team at Page Beauty were a dream to work with. They were recommended by my wedding planner, Marisa Nicole Events. As a disclaimer, I am VERY picky about my hair and my makeup. I spend a lot of time on my own makeup and hair so when I get it done by others Im very difficult to please. Tanya and her team are very professional and dedicated to getting it right. We did several trials experimenting with different looks and styles and they were so patient with me. Everyone is different and they took their time in making sure I was happy. When the big day came, I felt absolutely beautiful. My mom, mother in law and five bridesmaids looked fantastic too which is even harder to do since they don’t get trials! Every time I’ve been a bridesmaid, we are usually hiding in the bathroom trying to fix our hair and makeup after it’s done. None of my also very picky bridesmaids did that at all. They felt amazing too.
    So besides amazing skills, they are also super fun and easy going. No drama, just really cool gals. They were slightly more expensive than some other choices I looked at but in the end, what’s more important than looking and feeling your best on your wedding day?? Thanks ladies!

Sent on 11/22/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 02/18/2018

Tanya and the Page Beauty team were recommended to me by my wedding planner and they did such an incredible job. Not only did my makeup/my bridesmaids makeup and hair look amazing, but Tanya and her whole team were so sweet and made my morning so much fun, so stress-free - the entire day could have not been more perfect. We definitely felt like friends by the end :) I cannot recommend Page Beauty enough!

Sent on 06/20/2018
  • Katherine

Kristin and Jason · Married on 01/09/2016

I first called Tanya the Sunday before my wedding (yes, SIX DAYS BEFORE MY WEDDING DAY). I told her what I needed and she asked if she could make some calls and get back to me in an hour, and she did. I booked a trial with Mouna for makeup and Juree for hair for the next day (Monday), and both of them were early and absolutely amazing. Mouna is so kind, patient, and a joy to be around, and Juree is so sweet, receptive, and does such a wonderful job. Booking a trial is absolutely essential, as it made sure that both my hair and makeup lasted the entire day (go waterproof!). On the day of the wedding, they were able to finish my hair and makeup in under 2 hours to keep me on schedule, worked with me each step of the way so that I felt very much like myself (I never wear makeup), and did a photo check and a head-shake test to make sure my barrette stayed in place. All of those things lasted through rain drizzle (with an umbrella over it 90 percent of the time) and hours of vigorous dancing (reception was indoors). I am so glad 100 times over that I hired them to do my hair and makeup. I have been known for being notoriously late, but I was on time for my wedding day :)

Sent on 01/23/2016

Caroline · Married on 10/03/2015

I was so happy to find PAGE beauty for my hair and makeup for my wedding. Emily and Joy were the artist who did my hair and makeup on my wedding day and they were spectacular. My bridesmaids could not stop talking about how great of a job they did on all of their hair! I was so please with each girls hair and my own hair and makeup. They made me look like a more beautiful version of myself which is exactly what I was looking for. They were so nice and professional. I would highly recommend PAGE beauty in the future!!!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Kelly · Married on 08/16/2014

PAGEBeauty did a fabulous job with hair and makeup for my "destination" wedding. I contacted Tanya by e-mail and quickly set up an appointment for a trial run. She was very accommodating to my schedule and set up an appointment one of the weekends I was in town. Tanya and Stefanie had just completed a wedding job that morning but still had the energy and creativity to style my hair and makeup. I showed them pictures of the different styles that I liked and they worked their magic to make my hair and makeup beautiful. They again accommodated my schedule and set up another trial run on a Sunday morning so that I could try a different makeup color and different part in my hair. They wanted to make sure that I would be thrilled with the final style on my wedding day and I was. On the day of my wedding, the PAGEBeauty team - Tanya, Stefanie, Emily, and Rosalinda - came to my dad's house to style me and my bridal party. They set up stations and worked one-on-one with my friends to create just the looks they wanted. My hair and makeup were so beautiful that day. And everything stayed in place, despite the 90 plus temperature. I only had to use blotting papers to control my glisten from the heat and an occasional swipe of my lip gloss. I highly recommend PAGEBeauty for anyone's event.

Sent on 09/19/2014

Tanya , did my makeup for my wedding,, i swear my makeup lasted the whole night.. i was so please with her services ,, she is very easy going drama free and always profesional .. i will recommend to every bride i meet .. Thank you Tanya !!

Sent on 08/09/2014

I highly recommend PAGE beauty. Tanya is the most talented make-up artist I have come across and I specifically sought her out for my wedding day makeup. I was thrilled with the results and so grateful to her for making me feel so beautiful. Not only is she talented, but she also takes time to listen to your preferences, and in my case executed my requests perfectly. She is able to balance professionalism with a fun sense of humor, making a makeup appointment just so much fun! PAGE Beauty also coordinated my hair styling (with Emily), which made my wedding hair and makeup seamless on the day of the event. I loved my entire look and appreciated all the attention to detail and expertise that the PAGE Beauty team provided. Thank you so much PAGE Beauty!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Margo · Married on 05/10/2014

Tanya and Steph did an amazing job on my makeup and hair. My big day was perfect! Thanks Page Beauty!

Sent on 06/29/2014

PAGE Beauty's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience with PAGE Beauty! Tanya and Stefanie loved adding extra beauty on your wedding day!

Tanya did my makeup and she was absolutely fabulous. I looked like the best version of myself possible. She is very knowledgeable about which makeup will photograph best and which colors look best with eye and skin color. She is also an absolute joy to be around.
    Christine did my hair and I have never in my life had someone curl my hair so well. It stayed for the whole night and the next day. My maid of honor and bridesmaids said the same thing. Christine is also extremely sweet and a total joy to be around.
    Overall I could not have asked for a better makeup and hair team. I highly recommend PAGE Beauty.

Sent on 07/05/2014

PAGE Beauty's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience with PAGE Beauty! It was our pleasure and honor to be chosen as your beauty team for your wedding day.

Joey · Married on 03/29/2014

Tanya was the sweetest to work with! She provided the makeup for both myself and my mother for my Camarillo Ranch wedding. Not only did she take inspiration from us for our looks, but she made us feel special and so beautiful on the wedding day. I cannot wait to refer her to friends and work with her again for another event!

Sent on 08/13/2014

All I have to say is WOW! But let me elaborate…I was one of those brides that wouldn’t be satisfied with anything less than what I had envisioned.
    The girls at Page Beauty created the most beautiful looks for my makeup and hair, EXACTLY like I envisioned. The makeup lasted (I only had to touch up my lip gloss!), and my hair was perfect. They were so professional from start to finish and made getting ready a relaxing and joyful experience for my family and me. Thank you Page Beauty for the amazing service!

Sent on 08/18/2014