Pacific Miles Creations Reviews

12 | Saint Helens, OR

12 Reviews for Pacific Miles Creations

Maya · Married on 06/21/2013

I have had an absolutely great experience with Halsey - she was so responsive to our invitation ideas and her creation was awesome and exactly what we wanted. I gave her a few vague ideas (I am not an artist) and she provided a few options that were better than I could have imagined - my fiance had to choose the final design because there was no way that I could pick a favorite! Thank you Halsey!!!!

Sent on 01/16/2013
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 04/19/2013

Halsey did a fantastic job on our invitation suite and she was so patient with me and accommodating when I didn't like the first few files but one layout that would work if the flower was changed and I can't believe she found me the exact flower for the invitations! I would recommend her to anyone looking for designs wedding or business alike. She's fast too! I ordered them and about 2 weeks later I already had the printable files!

Sent on 05/01/2013

Ronda · Married on 09/02/2012

Halsey was great to work with. She did a great job at capturing my vision for my invitation suite. She was very quick with responses which was highly appreciated as well. Also very accomodating with changes I requested.

Sent on 01/16/2012

Pacific Miles Creations's reply:

Thank you so much Ronda! It was a pleasure to work with you and I can't wait to see the final product from your invitations!

Danna · Married on 08/25/2012

Halsey from Pacific Miles Creations was great to work with--she did a amazing job taking a basic idea that I had, and turning it into a unique logo that I loved! She also designed a personalized business card as well as a gift certificate for my business, both of which I love! She made my logo's with in a few hours and I had them delivered same day!

5 stars!

Sent on 01/10/2012

Pacific Miles Creations's reply:

Thank you Danna! I love working with you!

HALSEY is amazing. SHe did such an amazing job with all of my stationary. She is very patient and works with you every step of the way. She gained a life time business with me, she will forever do all of my stationary in the future. A must have with any Bride.

Sent on 09/01/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 07/13/2012

Halsey was an amazing person to work with. She is very professional!!! She complete my work very quickly. And I was impressed on how she got my idea and put into place right away. I would highly suggest her for all your wedding and business needs!!!!

Sent on 02/22/2012

Pacific Miles Creations's reply:

Thanks so much Elizabeth! I love working with you and I'm so glad that I can continue to provide you with designs that you enjoy.
  • mrandmrsross

Candace · Married on 05/26/2012

Halsey was amazing to deal with. She was professional and easy to talk to. She had great ideas and listened to every idea that I had, crazy or not! The proofs were so quick at arriving to my inbox too! Plus the price was flexible, and totally worked with my budget. I have some more things to get for my shower, wedding, bachelorette, and even my mom's birthday party, and I will most certainly be going with Halsey at Pacific Miles Creations!!

Sent on 12/20/2011

Pacific Miles Creations's reply:

Thanks Candace! You have been such a pleasure to work with and I have been so happy to give you everything you need to make your wedding day even more beautiful!

Candace · Married on 05/26/2012

Halsey was the perfect match for me when it came to all of my wedding printing needs. She was so patient with me when I was deciding what design path I wanted to do. She even did most of the printing for me! I had invitations (plus all the goodies that go inside!), menus, favor stickers, signs, and much more done through Pacific Miles Creations. I'm even using her for some upcoming baby showers and other events I'm throwing!! You will be amazed at how sweet and professional Halsey is, along with how beautiful her designs are. Happy planning!

Sent on 01/17/2013

Claire · event on 05/01/2012

Halsey was absolutely fantastic at creating my business logo. It was done very quickly and the end result is stunning, I have had lots of comments on it and makes my photography look even more professional. Thanks Halsey!!! <3

Sent on 05/16/2012
  • I

Inetha · Married on 04/14/2012

Halsey was very helpful and eager to accommodate me. She was very attentive and was always available when I had questions.

Sent on 02/13/2012

Pacific Miles Creations's reply:

Thank you, Inetha! It was a pleasure designing your invitations and programs and I can't wait to see the pictures!
  • AJBEVENTS

Amanda · event on 03/08/2012

Pacific Miles Creations is well on its way to becoming a fantastic stationer!

I ordered a baby shower decal for my company inventory, and Halsey, the owner, was a pleasure to work with. She was accommodating, fast, efficient and willing to change items and designs as much as possible and as necessary to please the client- who could ask for more?

Thanks Pacific Miles Creations!

Sent on 03/12/2012

Samira · Married on 12/19/2011

Pacific Miles Creations have provided me with an amazing logo for my new business venture!

After a small discussion with Halsey asking my requirements, colour scheme etc she created the perfect logo for my company in a very speedy turnover! A variety of logos were presented to me (all of them lovely) one of which was exactly what I was looking for!

Minimal edits were required but were responded to immediately!

Overall, I am very happy with the service given by Pacific Miles Creations and I will definately be doing business with them again!

Sent on 12/20/2011

Pacific Miles Creations's reply:

Thank you Samira! I loved working with you and hope to do so again in the near future. :)