Pacific Hills Bistro, Banquet & Catering Reviews

49 | Laguna Hills, CA

49 Reviews for Pacific Hills Bistro, Banquet & Catering

Stephanie · Married on 05/02/2015

I am so glad my sister decided to have her wedding at Pacific Hills. I was very impressed with how David handled everything. He was very professional and took care of everything until the end :) I would definitely recommend Pacific Hills to my clients. Great venue with very reasonable packages!!

Sent on 09/23/2011

WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!! Rod, you and your team have been accommodating from the beginning. You kept your promise to make sure our wedding was the best ever and you did not break it. We appreciate everything you have done for us and our families. Thank you also for our beautiful personalized gifts, they are so special to us. We hope our paths will cross in the future!

Love,
    The Sunajos

Sent on 10/24/2014

Kaylee · Married on 05/24/2014

I held my wedding reception at Pacific Hills and I am so so glad we did! Our main interactions were with Rod an Tanya and they were so helpful and flexible! We had a tight budget and Rod did everything in his power to get us everything we wanted in our budget! Our big day was absolutely beautiful and perfect. Our DJ ended up running two hours late and Rod offered to run to the Big Lots next door to get a stereo to hook our iPhones up to to play music until he got there. We declined but then the head chef came out and turned on the stereo system they had with a radio! It made the wait for the DJ more bearable. I cannot recommend them enough! The decor is great, the help is great, and the food is to die for! Thank you Pacific Hills for making my wedding day perfect.

Sent on 06/07/2014
  • User3688521 · event on 12/21/2013

My family was so impressed with the class of Pacific Hills that they are now having all their events there!!! I just attended my niece's daughter's baptism and the menu was all new and oooooo sooooo good! Pacific Hills is just continuing to impress and their renovations are incredible! The place was beautiful before and now it's to die for!!!

Sent on 12/29/2013

Pacific Hills was the BEST decision I made after saying "Yes" to my fiances proposal! I searched all over for a venue in orange county and even LA but nothing felt as right as the moment I walked in this beautiful venue. I had high hopes this would be our fit, and it definitely was. Meeting with Rod and Tanya I just knew we would be taken care of. Im very detail oriented and all my stresses slowly dissappeared the more we discussed packages and coordination etc. we even got to meet the chef and have a tasting, we were blown away!!! Our wedding dish looked like a million bucks and tasted amazing! Our guests complimented us all night on such an awesome wedding and it wouldnt have been possible without special attention to detail and professionalism from Rod and Tanya!! Thank you so much, love, the newlyweds!

Sent on 12/29/2013

Lana · Married on 11/17/2013

Pacific Hills is the place to be! The new ownership is soooooooo fantastic!! Rod and Mona are really great at coordinating and setting up every detail of the event to perfection! And the food...oh my goodness the food!!! It is the most delicious food I have ever ate in my life! Fine dining at Pacific Hills for my wedding!!!

• User3688521 · event on 11/16/2013

The new owners were very professional.The food was very tasty and the presentation was amazing .I would recommend this venue to everybody.

sami · event on 11/16/2013

I had my Church Annual Dinner Event at Pacific Hills Banquet and Catering and let me say it was superb!!! Chef's food was to die for and in fact everyone wants to have their events at Pacific Hills after experiencing their food and service! Thank you Rod, Mona and Chef Darrell for everything!

Sent on 11/19/2013

I would recommend Pacific Hills and Rod to everyone who wants a first class wedding. This venue is under new ownership and the staff is really first class. The food is amazing and my mouth is still watering! All my friends and guests are already booking their future events there.

Steve · Married on 11/02/2013

Amazing! Simply Amazing! We had our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception at Pacific Hills Banquet and Cateirng and Rod and Chef and the staff out did themselves! Really they did. We had last minute changes, last minute layout changes, last minute menu changes, and they were so flexible and worked with us on everything. We have memories to last a lifetime because of the quality of service and food! Thank you Pacific Hills!

Jason · event on 10/25/2013

Everything was Great! I would surely recommend to my friends and family.

Eve · Married on 11/09/2012

I had my wedding at this venue on November 9th it was AMAZING! If I could give more than 5 stars I would.
    David is beyond wonderful. He catered to all of my many needs. He was so accommodating, and patient. David made my wedding reception look like a million dollars when we were on a strict budget. He really worked with my husband and I. He was prompt at returning phone calls/emails and answering any questions we had.
    The day of the wedding, I’ve never seen someone so calm and so concerned about the bride and groom. The waiters were amazing; they continuously waited on my husband and I. All of our wedding guests talked about just how beautiful everything was – the food was AMAZING! The staff phenomenon. The venue was soooooo beautiful – my guests couldn’t get enough of it
    If you’re looking for a wedding venue – you’ve found it at this place. Book this venue and you’re guaranteed to have the wedding of your life even on a small budget.
    I highly recommend this place. David – you are beyond wonderful!

Sent on 12/03/2012

Mona · Married on 04/13/2012

We had our wedding in this banquet hall on Friday the 13th, and although we are not superstitious, we certainly got the unlucky side of things on that day. Even though many things didn't go right that day, and believe me it will never go perfectly as planned, David (the owner/manager) of Pacific Hills filled in all the gaps and made sure that we were not only calm, but also made sure everything went as smoothly as could be.

The banquet hall is located in a shopping center, but don't let that fool you because you will be sold once you walk in! We loved the location and so did our guests. On top of things, the value was fantastic.

I recommend Pacific Hills for everyone that wants to have an amazing wedding for a very reasonable price!

Sent on 05/11/2012

Rosemary · Married on 03/23/2012

I rarely write reviews but I made an exception because my daughters wedding reception was held at Pacific Hills...Words cannot expressed how amazing everything was... The food, service and decor was exceptional!!! The food was top of the line in flavor and David the planner or other staff always returned your calls within 24 hours. People told us that they had never been to such an amazing wedding reception as my daughter's ... The best part for me is the next day when my daughter and her new husband told me that mom it was amazing and they truly enjoyed everything!! Their friends and many of the guests also loved it ! The groom's sister even stated she wouldn't mind having her own wedding reception at Pacific Hills one day!! I highly recommend this place for value and service.

Sent on 03/25/2012

Thao · Married on 11/26/2011

Words cannot express how happy my husband and I are with the choice we made by choosing Pacific Hills to hold your wedding day reception at. Tamim, our coordinator at the venue was absolutely wonderful. He was always prompt in answering all emails and made the day effortless. Pacific Hills offers different types of packages that can suite any bride to be's wedding budget. I got some many compliments on the food from all of my guest. Funny story is that my dad who is so traditional was dead set against my decision with choosing a buffet from the start because he felt that it was not "elegant" enough. After the wedding my dad definitely changed his tune. He told me that the food went above and beyond his expectations and now he even wants my sister to do a buffet dinner for her upcoming wedding next year. We got the most compliments on the appetiters which included cheese and crackers, vegetable eggrolls, and my favorite coconut chicken skewers. Tamim if you read this can you please find a way to sell these at my local grocery store so I can eat them again haha. As for the dinner portion we had three different salads, bread rolls with butter, garlic mash potatoes, seasonal vegetables, creamy champagne chicken, and prime rib. The chicken and prime rib was delicious. Extremely moist and tender. As an added bonus, we hired two extra servers that carved the prime rib and placed them on each of our guest plates which made it very chic and sophisticated. As for the decor, we went with gold chivari chairs, floor length linens, gold chargers, up-lighting, and pipe and drape. For those brides that are wondering what pipe and drape is, it is draping of a white curtain around the perimeter of the room that completely hides the walls. It was absolutely gorgeous! It definitely transformed the ballroom and made the up-lighting that much more special. I was even surprised to see that Tamim added extras to the lobby that night by placing beautiful glass vases with floating candles and votives on the tables. My guest were raving about the entire decor. Overall I am completely satisfied with the level of professionalism and the service that Pacific Hills provides. They truly care about all of their brides and grooms and that is what makes their venue stand out from the rest. The entire night I had a personal staff for my husband and I that made sure we got appetizers and cocktails sent to our bridal room, enough food sent to our sweetheart table, as well as enough champagne in my glass as I was making my rounds to do toast with my guest. My only advice to future brides would be to throughly research your vendors and make the effort to finalize all details with them the week of your wedding. All of my vendors were perfect except my DJ who unfortunately caused me so much stress the day of. My DJ was my husband's friend and he offered his services to us as a wedding present, but I realize now that brides should NEVER choose friends to be a vendor in your wedding. If they are your friends, they should be invited to the wedding and enjoy the day and not be expected to work. Even though we had a little mishap and started late because of our DJ, we did end up making the best of the night. I am still on cloud 9, even 5 days later. My family and friends are still talking about the wedding and thanking us for inviting them to share in such a wonderful experience. Thank you Pacific Hills, we are honored that you let us hold one of the biggest days of our lives at your beautiful venue. Tamim you are the best!!!

Sent on 11/30/2011

Jessica · Married on 10/22/2011

Tamim and the Pacific Hills Staff did a great job with our wedding. Our wedding was in October 2011 and we are still receiving compliments on the venue. The food was great and well timed; leaving no room for waiting guests. The venue was available in plenty of time for other vendors to come in and set up such as the flower company. They did a great job with the candy booth, provided uplighting and linens, and even had the cake subcontracted to a wonderful vendor, Cinderella Cakes, and included in the price. My friend who was helping me coordinate the wedding said that Tamim was great to work with. Overall, I loved my experience at Pacific Hills and would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 11/21/2011

Tiffany · Married on 09/25/2011

Pacific Hills is simply an amazing venue. The coordinator we worked with David was awesome as well. He was very helpful and professional. Cedric and I LOVED every aspect of my wedding especially the food. All of our guest expressed to us how much they enjoyed the hor dourves. My husbands favorite was the beef wellington. Another added bonus is the FREE Parking a plus for everyone!!! Overall we were pleased with our experience at PH and would reccommend everyone check it out :)

Cedric & Tiffany White

Sent on 12/08/2011

Mayra · Married on 09/11/2011

OMG!!! This location is amazing. We recently had our wedding at this amazing location, and let us just say you can not go wrong here. They helped us plan everything to the last detail. They have the most helpful people at this location (DAVID) he is so great i don't know what i would have done without him. All our guest kept giving up complements on how beautiful the set up was. I highly recommend this venue for any type of a event. They made my wedding day unforgettable!!!

Sent on 09/26/2011

Jennifer · Married on 08/27/2011

This is a beautiful venue with incredible service. I could not have asked for a better reception, and leading up to it, my coordinator at Pacific Hills, Tamim, was phenomenal- very responsive, always was available to answer questions, very accommodating, and I would recommend this venue to anyone! Love it!!!

Sent on 09/27/2011

Lourdes · Married on 07/17/2011

My husband and I had the wonderful opportunity to work with Tamim at Pacific Hills. Tamim was very personable from the moment we met him! Though Pacific Hills is in a plaza center, the moment you walk into the venue, you forget about the plaza center. After visiting many other venues in the area, my husband and I KNEW this was the venue for us only a few minutes after walking in. We worked with Tamim over a year before our wedding and booked our venue soon after visiting. I think that because we booked so early on, we didn't get payment reminders, which would have been nice - but we were on time with our payments and everything worked out. Make sure that when you go in for your last meeting before the day of your wedding, you have a vendor list with you, and ask questions of what it is they want you to have prepared. We, unfortunately, weren't as prepared as we could've been because we weren't informed of what to bring with us. The day of was seamless! Tamim was INCREDIBLE with all of our vendors and people coming in early to set up name cards, cutlery, and pictures. Tamim, as the day of coordinator, went above and beyond everything we expected. Things were boxed for us at the end of the night and ready for us to load in the car, even without asking. The venue itself, provides you with upscale lighting, an incredible bakery for the cake, lights that can sync with your dj, day of coordinator (in our case, Tamim), and amazing food (+ more)! My husband and I chose to go with the Platinum served plate package. We went with the filet mignon and the boneless breast of chicken. The food blew us away! Our guests spoke wonders of the venue and the food. It was better than we could've ever asked for. I could not speak more highly of Pacific Hills, Tamim and the rest of the staff. Thank you for making our night unforgettable!

Sent on 10/12/2011
  • W

Courtney · Married on 07/16/2011

I can’t say enough how satisfied I am with Pacific Hills. I had my wedding there in July and it was awesome. David did a great job making sure everything was set up and he was especially great at helping the wedding go off without a hitch. The venue is amazing with plenty of parking for my guests. We got the package buffet which saved us a lot of money. The cake came with our package and it was created by Cinderella Cakes – it was delish! We fell under our headcount so David upgraded us with a fully hosted bar and other additional goodies. So many guests came up to me during the event and told me it was the best wedding they had ever attended. I’ll never forget our special day thanks to David and Pacific Hills!

Sent on 08/16/2011

Dany · Married on 07/08/2011

Pacific Hills provided us with a wonderful experience. Making the decision to hold our wedding reception at Pacific Hills was the best thing we could have done. Everything turned out just how we imaged it, perfect and beautiful. The service and the food were amazing. We are glad to say that we, along with our guests, were very satisfied with the service that Pacific Hills provided. Thanks to the staff at Pacific Hills.

Sent on 08/24/2011

Pooja · Married on 07/03/2011

My husband and I had our wedding and reception at the Pacific Hills Banquet Hall on 7-3-11. From the moment we walked in, we knew that the venue would help us turn our dream into a reality. The courtyard and banquet hall are breathtaking, and the service provided by David (our coordinator) is excellent. David is very detail oriented and makes sure that you not only stay within your budget, but that you maximize the use of every dollar spent! We spent approximately one year planning our wedding; as you can imagine, plans changed constantly. David was extremely patient with us and the venue accommodated our every request. We couldn’t be happier that we chose Pacific Hills Banquet Hall for our big day!

Sent on 08/15/2011

Raha · Married on 04/23/2011

They are excellent. David made my wedding just perfect. thank you. I highly recommend this place. the work with your wishes and your budget.

Sent on 09/29/2011

lorena · Married on 03/11/2011

We renewed our wedding vows and had our wedding reception at the Pacific Hills. Our wedding was absolutely everything we expected and more. The venue played a big a part in making it a success with their courteous and attentive service. From the day we booked til the BiG Day, David attended to our every need and concern. Our guest complimented the amazing food, the beautiful venue, and 1st class service. We will forever remember our special day and so glad we hosted our wedding day at an absolutely exceptional place! Thank you David and your staff for helping us make our wedding day a big success & the most memorable!

Sent on 03/23/2011