Pacific Hearts Wedding Videography Reviews

Pacific Hearts Wedding Videography 3
Pacific Hearts Wedding Videography 4
Pacific Hearts Wedding Videography 5

Grace Muhleman · Getting married on 07/03/2021

Thank you Matt for putting in the good work!

Matt from Pacific Hearts arrived at our wedding location all ready to go! We were on the move and he jumped right in! He captured so many awesome things! Things that when I looked back on the I had forgotten! As a bride the day is a whirlwind! So getting to receive his amazing video is like getting to relive the best day ever!!

Thank you Matt for putting in the good work! And riding on a go cart standing up so you could capture it all!

Sent on 05/11/2019
    Pacific Hearts Wedding Videography 6

Pacific Hearts Wedding Videography's reply:

Thank you so much for the nice review! It was such a beautiful day! Enjoy the videos for years to come.
  • Madison

Madison Kieswether · Married on 08/10/2019

Videography done right

We loved working with Pacific Hearts! Communication was always solid throughout the planning process, Matt was beyond helpful and made himself available whenever we needed. On the wedding day we had Max and he showed up Right on time and did a perfect job capturing all the moments Without knocking heads with our photographers. Would recommend for any wedding!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Pacific Hearts Wedding Videography's reply:

Thanks Madison and Thaddeus! We truly appreciate you taking the time out to review Pacific Hearts. We loved working with you and hope that you enjoy the wedding video for years to come!
  • Donicia

Donicia · Married on 05/05/2019

Best decision we made!!!

We are so beyond glad we chose to have a videographer for our wedding! Pacific Hearts was the perfect fit for us and worth every single penny!!! Matt is a video genius! Just the highlight video itself was unbelievable breathe taking. And the ceremony video still brings tears to our eyes seeing all the love and happiness.
    I 100000000% recommend Pacific Hearts Videography!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Pacific Hearts Wedding Videography's reply:

Thank you so much Donicia and Jett! It was not only a pleasure filming your wedding day, I truly enjoyed getting to know the both of you and your family. Enjoy the videos forever!

Regan A. · Married on 10/19/2018

Matt was WONDERFUL to work with!

Hello! We haven’t gotten our video back yet (it’s only been a week), but I just wanted to recommend Pacific Hearts based on our wedding day experience. Matt was WONDERFUL to work with. He actually met with us about a month before our wedding to chat about our “vision”. We found him extremely enthusiastic and professional. Every communication with Matt was so easy and successful! Then, on our wedding day, he was so easy going and attentive. We loved chatting with him during downtime, and he just made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. We cannot wait to see our video, but we trust Matt to do it well!!!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Pacific Hearts Wedding Videography 7
    Pacific Hearts Wedding Videography 8

Pacific Hearts Wedding Videography's reply:

Thanks Regan and Adam for the glowing review! I had a blast filming your wedding and getting to know you and your family. I wish you the best for your future. I will be sending over your wedding video soon. Thanks again!

Nancy P. · Married on 09/08/2018

Very talented, Professional, and Punctual!

We had the best experience working with Matt for our wedding video. Matt is very talented, professional, punctual and great to communicate. Matt did an amazing job capturing every little detail of our wedding day. Our wedding video is breathtaking with amazing drone footage. If you are looking for an amazing videographer with reasonable prices we highly recommend Pacific Hearts!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Pacific Hearts Wedding Videography's reply:

Thanks so much Nancy for the glowing review. Your wedding was amazing and I wish you and Roman a beautiful future together.

Sahar · Married on 09/01/2018

Very professional and nice

I definitely recommend Pacific Hearts, they did our wedding video. Our videographer (Jeff) was very polite, on time, and professional. After the wedding, Matt sent us the highlight films for review and listened carefully to all of our comments and feedback. He did a great job and we like every second of our wedding highlight and ceremony films.

Sent on 01/27/2019

Pacific Hearts Wedding Videography's reply:

Thank you Sahar for the thoughtful review. We are so happy that you both like your wedding video. Please enjoy it for years to come!

Emily · Married on 07/28/2018

Matt, our videographer, was amazing! Really captured every special moment we had and is very thoughtful in the work he does. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Steve · Married on 07/07/2018

I was very reluctant to go with a videographer for our wedding, but my wife insisted. I am so very grateful that we did. Matt was AMAZING. Arrived early and used a drone to capture the location of our wedding and throughout the day - we never noticed him during our ceremony. When we received the finished product, we saw his magic. Matt has the ability to capture, not only the beauty of my wife- but the love and emotion of our day. We each need to wipe tears of joy away as we watch his video as we are both thankful we included Matt into our ceremony. I’m a changed man - a videographer - with Matt’s talent- is the only way to go!

Sent on 08/18/2018
    Pacific Hearts Wedding Videography 9

Heather · Married on 05/19/2018

Matt really takes the couples day seriously. He really shows his passion in the videos he makes. Definitely makes the day memorable.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Jazmine · Married on 11/26/2017

WILL I RECOMMEND? heck, YES!
    First of all, I just want people to know that I appreciate Matt, who is the owner/videographer of Pacific Hearts. He is the man who couples want to work with for their wedding day. Matt is very professional, excellent in communication, and most importantly he is punctual! You don't want someone who can't arrive on time on your special day! Anyway, I liked the fact that Matt initiated for me and my husband to meet him face-to-face before our wedding to plan for the video. Matt listened and respected our ideas, which I liked because I believe that our input as costumers is very important. All I want to remember (which is everything) on my wedding day were all captured/filmed by Matt! From the preparations (including bride and groom's preparation), beginning and ending of ceremony, to the end of reception. Plus, surprise messages from my guests! Unlike other videographer, Matt will first show you the video he made based on your requests to give you chance to tell him to edit some changes you want him to make before he produce it to where your family and friends can see. Remember, not all videographers offer this! Matt will also offer you, for purchase, the raw copies of everything he filmed on your wedding day for a very affordable price! The copy of the raw videos mailed to me so quick.
    On top of everything I mentioned, the other thing that I liked the most from hiring Pacific Hearts, was I did not hear any complain about Matt from my guests. Everything was compliment!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Rachel · Married on 05/19/2017

Pacific hearts was absolutely amazing to work with! They were so helpful working with my needs and Patrick the videographer was so easy to work with and very professional. The video turned out fantastic and we are so happy that we get to have such great footage to remember our day with:)

Sent on 06/14/2018

Perla · Married on 03/11/2016

Matt was absolutely amazing to work with! He was very reliable and always responded to my emails. The day of the wedding he captured the perfect moments with ease and put together a beautiful video. I would recommend him to anybody!

Sent on 04/11/2018
    Pacific Hearts Wedding Videography 10

Anita · Married on 10/14/2017

Pacific hearts was fabulous in editing a wedding video I shot. The final product was professional and very creative. My clients loved it! I will definitely be using them again.

Sent on 04/12/2018

Ashley Quenzer · Married on 10/06/2018

4.2

Great to work with!

Matt was great to work with. He got shots of everything and helped us craft a package to fit our needs. We just received the video yesterday and we loved it!

Sent on 10/26/2018