Pabst Photo Reviews

Pabst Photo 3
Pabst Photo 4
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/04/2014

Josh and Jaime are so much fun! I could literally trust them with my life on our big day. They had great creative ideas for the video and after just seeing the sneak peek, they are worth every penny! I can't wait to see the entire thing. We've had so many compliments already. It feels like a music video of the best day ever. I'm so glad we chose them and can't wait to rewatch everything years down the road. Thank you for recording the best memories :)

Sent on 11/03/2014

Christina · Married on 09/13/2014

We had a blast taking our engagement pictures with Josh and Jaime! They were professional and made us feel totally comfortable. You can tell they took time to think of ideas for our pictures but also were open to our ideas and suggestions! The pictures turned out amazing! We could not be happier with them!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Ariana · Married on 08/16/2014

"The whole album, posted today, is terrific! Very creative. Great moments captured."
    "Wow what an awesome photo!!!"
    "Beautiful! Just like pictures in a magazine!"

These are just a few of the comments we received from our friends and family, for the photo album we posted online.

I stumbled upon Pabst Photography on my own and I couldn't be happier that I did. When it comes to wedding photography, Josh and Jamie have a very creative and edgy eye. If you're not the whimsical type, then they are for you. Their photojournalistic style totally fit with who we are and what we wanted.

They're very organized, very thoughtful in how they work with you, are responsive and are open to ideas. Unlike other photographers (or so I've heard), Pabst is great about getting a handful of photos to you early - versus waiting months before you see anything. This allowed us and our guests to revel in the moments captured while the memories were still fresh. They turned around the full batch of photos in a timely manner too.

I love that we were able to be a part of their business as they continue to grow. And by the end of it I felt like we had become friends. I encourage anyone who is looking for a photographer to reach out to Pabst Photo and would recommend them without hesitation.

I look forward to finding another reason to work with them. Thanks Josh & Jamie!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Adam · Married on 07/04/2014

Very fun, professional, cooperative and helpful photographers! We are very impressed and satisfied with the service!

Abby · Married on 07/04/2014

This July 4th we had the amazing opportunity to work with Pabst Photography for our wedding. We couldn't be happier with the entire experience. From getting to know each other the weeks before the event, to shooting that day, and getting pictures only one week after the wedding, we have been SO impressed! Both Josh and Jamie were professional, creative, and fit in seamlessly. They had great vision, fresh ideas, and I had 100% confidence in them all day. I have received numerous compliments this past two weeks from family and friends who have viewed the photos online. I would highly recommend this team for one of a kind photography!

Amanda · event on: 06/03/2014

Working with Pabst Photography was fun and relaxing. Josh and Jamie are very skilled and talented and have a great vision. I was more than happy with the end product. The photos were beyond my expectations and I could not be happier. I hope to work with them again in the future and I highly recommend them to my friends and clients.

Sent on 06/27/2014

Jerome · event on: 05/24/2014

Look no further, you've found the best with Pabst Photo!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Josh and Jamie were fantastic in every way! They were on time, and helped us stay on a schedule all day. They recommended many shots, but also allowed my wife and I to request what we wanted. Both photographers are courteous, friendly, and fun! The pictures they provided for us will provide us with fond memories of our most special day for many years to come. We could not be any more pleased with the way everything went that day and the way our photos came out. THANKS JOSH AND JAMIE!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Josh and Jamie make the photo shooting more fun.
    They try to help you find your own idea and help you make that happen in a professional way.

Sent on 05/23/2014

Holly · Married on 09/20/2013

Josh and Jamie are wonderful photographers and videographers! We have had the pleasure to work with them twice and they are so warm, fun and most importantly they make you feel comfortable. Together they are an unbeatable team and I get so many compliments on my photos and video : )

Sent on 05/23/2014

C · Married on 08/24/2013

Pabst photo provided engagement pictures for my daughter and future son-in-law. They are both wonderful, natural and beautiful pictures. They truely captured the bride and groom in their true element and I can't thank them enough for the beautiful pictures.

Sent on 11/24/2013

Alison · Married on 08/26/2017

Josh is a fantastic and extremely professional photographer who will exceed expectations. My husband and I hired him for our wedding in August, and would hire him again! Never thought in your life you would look like a model? Josh somehow makes it happen. He produces beautiful, fashion magazine quality photos that truly capture the sentiment of the day. The deep color composition he employs in his photos capture a "realness" of the moment. Many wedding photographers tend to have similar compositions recently - more of a white-washed, airy feel - , but Josh's work is very distinct and stands out - in a good way of course.

Not only that, but he's great to work with, has creative ideas, and a great eye for shots and poses! Hire Josh, you definitely won't regret it!

Pabst Photo 5
    Pabst Photo 6
    Pabst Photo 7
    Pabst Photo 8
    Sent on 12/19/2017

Our son's wedding was recently and from the photos we have seen so far the pictures and beautiful!

Melissa · Married on 05/17/2014

Josh and Jamie were wonderful! Our wedding pictures were beyond our expectations!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Josh and Jamie Pabst photographed my wife and I's wedding last July. Looking back, choosing them was one of the best decisions we made. They are not the kind of photographers that will just show up the day of and send you pictures months later. They were extremely involved even months before the wedding, getting to know us and gathering information on what kind of pictures we were hoping to get. Since they’ve been involved in so many weddings, they even provided some great insights on other aspects of our planning.

The day of the wedding, they were very professional and well organized. While they took some of the more traditional photos that you'll see in most photo albums, they also think outside the box. The product was a flash drive full of beautiful, unique photos of our big day. We loved them so much that we ordered tons of prints and decided to do their "magazine" style album. Even though it was a bit more expensive, it was worth every penny. Instead of just a photo album that gets lost in the closet with old yearbooks, it’s an amazing collage of photos, stories, and quotes that perfectly captures our big day. We leave it on our coffee table and share it with all our friends and family when they come over.

Sent on 05/17/2015