Pa.pel Creations Reviews

21 | South Orange, NJ

21 Reviews for Pa.pel Creations

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Mary · Married on 06/10/2017

Rosalene is a god-send! It took me a bit to find someone who can do customized Chinese and English bilingual wedding invitations. She is very responsive and organized, I appreciated the production schedule she came up with. We had countless emails of the design down to the very last detail and she was accommodating and had great suggestions. She sent me 2 sets of samples showing how my invitations would look based on our discussion. In addition, her rates were reasonable. I am very satisfied with the final product, she delivered all my invitations on time and they came out gorgeous!

Sent on 02/26/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/10/2013

Rosalene was such a wonderful lady to work with. She made my invitations for my engagement party, as well as for my wedding. She is very talented and it shows through her work. I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for perfection! =)

Doris · Married on 05/11/2013

Working with Papel was a breeze. Professional, easy to work with, amazing quality and style. They really do excellent work. They did our wedding invitations and matching place cards and they were amazing. We got a ton of compliments. I would definitely recommend Papel to anyone. It was one of the easiest parts of planning my wedding.

Rania · Married on 04/28/2013

AMAZING!! I was helping my brother and his fiancé locate the best wedding invites. I can't even begin to tell you the nightmares I have encountered. After doing some research on google I found Pa.pel Creations and all I can say is WOW!! We went through a few samples at first and once they found the perfect invite Rosalene made it happen! It was such a pleasure to work with her for my brothers wedding and I honestly can not wait to work with her again!! She is extremely kind, honest and professional. She tries to do all that she can to make you happy. And boy did she make them happy!! She is truly one of a kind!

Sasha · Married on 09/08/2012

A-MAZING! Rosie from Papel creations has been an amazing vendor. I loved how she took my vision of what i wanted my invitations and wedding stationeries to be and turned it into something amazing.What stood out to me was how she told a story with every piece of stationery that she created.Rosie's excellent ideas saved me a great deal of time and stress while planning my wedding. I can say that i was greatly satisfied with the work that she produced. I love her professionalism, creativity, passion and most of ALL i trusted her work . She made me feel very comfortable. I wished i could used every single sample of stationery she created, but i could only choose one of each. That's how amazing they all were. EPIC!
    She is absolutely positively the best!!!!!! Five stars!!!! Thank you so much Rosie.

Sent on 06/07/2013

My husband and I believe that the invitation sets the tone of the wedding. We had a beach wedding and we were not impressed with the invitation templates available online. After looking at several vendors (local & online) we decided to work with Rosalene of Pa.pel Creations. Rosalene is artistic and has an eye for detail. She created a custom invitation based on our vision. She doesn’t use templates so our invitation is one of a kind. We used her for our save-the-date, wedding invitations and the whole suite of invitations. My mom got my bridal shower invitation from her.

She delivered everything on time. She’s very patient with her clients as well. My husband made several changes to the design and she was very accommodating.

We love how everything turned out. I recommended her to two of my co-workers who are both happy with their invitations. We will definitely go back to her for other invitation needs!

Sent on 06/04/2013

Danielle · Married on 04/28/2012

I ordered a lot of online invitation samples before meeting with Rose and just was not finding anything that I liked to represent me for my wedding invitation. Rose was wonderful and let me pick out everything from the paper color and texture to the font color and size. She was extremely helpful throughout the whole process and the invitations came out exactly what I was looking for!

Sent on 04/05/2012

Glenda · Married on 11/06/2010

Rosalene created our invitation suite, ceremony program, and menu cards. She is such a pleasure to work with, and an extremely talented designer. All of our communication was done via phone and e-mail since I live in NYC and she is in NJ. She is very quick to respond to any questions, and will send you proofs promptly if you make any changes. I highly recommend Rosalene and Pa.pel Creations.

Sent on 11/30/2010

Nichole · Married on 10/10/2010

Pa.pel Creations created my: save the dates, Invitations, Reply Cards, Envelopes, Table number cards, and Seating name tags. Each item was beautiful and were all connected with the same theme. I was very satisfied with the look. The owner is extremely nice and will work until you are satisfied! I ordered my Table number cards and Seating tags and they were at my doorstep in 3 days, They are in NY, I am in FL. Pa.Pel creations also did my baby shower invited and ALL my baby shower decorations. I love them and will continue to use them!!!

Sent on 10/23/2010

Andrea · Married on 06/18/2010

I really loved working with Rose - she was very easy to talk to and made it easy to share ideas with. She listened to my vision and came up with timely samples to share with me. Her execution was wonderful and we're so glad to have used Pa.pel Creations for our wedding.

Sent on 08/09/2010

Albania · Married on 04/25/2010

I was truly blessed to have Rosalene of Pa.Pel Creations do my invitations, favors' decor and labels. She was so flexible and HELPFUL, she was like an angel to me during my wedding planning journey. I will be forever grateful to her for the beautiful work she did for me.

Sent on 12/16/2010

adela · Married on 09/12/2009

I worked with Rosalene directly and she was professional, friendly and extremely tuned in to all our needs!!! We had a challenging request since we had two cultures merging together and we wanted our invitation to represent both!! My side of the card had a lot more work since I was looking for an ancient sign (Mayan) that would represent marriage. Rosalene went right into the search and provided me with different options that represented “marriage and communion” we knew we wanted to use the double happiness logo for my finance (husband now) and she gave us a number of options on how we could arrange the symbols at the end the design was a winner!!! Everyone loved the wedding cards, the colors were beautiful!!! Oh one more IMPORTANT piece we needed to have 50% of our order printed in Chinese and the other in English we got my in-laws to help us with that portion the proofs went under a number of revisions until my in-laws were completely satisfied with the font, the layout etc...Rosalene was the most patient person I have ever met willing to make the smallest changes as long as my in-laws were happy. We also got personalized maps inserted in the direction cards well the works all at a reasonable price. I went to all the card stores you can think of Kate’s Paparie, Papyrus, Crane & Co. every online catalogue -got samples from them and non were able to beat the quality and personal touch I got with Pa.Pel Creations I highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 02/08/2010
  • aamiraw

aamira · Married on 05/24/2009

I LOVED the service provided by Rosalene of Papel Creations. Her professionalism and attention to detail really offered a stress free environment in the otherwise stressfull situation of wedding planning. She was extremely easy to work with and always made me feel like a valued customer. I am truly grateful for her flexibility throughout the process and willingness to work with my budget and style. Overall, her ability to deliveer BEAUTIFUL product, her dedication, and personality made my experience a positive one.

Sent on 02/09/2010

Cathy · Married on 11/17/2007

The wedding invitations and wedding programs that were created by Pa.pel Creations were the most beautiful ones I have ever seen!! Every guest who received an invitation raved about how lovely and different they were. I would highly recommend Pa.pel Creations to anyone. The owner and creator of the company is also extremely professional and personable....and a pleasure to work with!!!! You will not be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 10/17/2008

Pa.pel Creations's reply:

Thank you so much for the great comments. Hope you and John are doing well. See you soon.

-Rose

Jaclyn · Married on 11/10/2007

Rosalene of Pa.pel Creations is highly recommended by both me and my husband. I knew she was great and flexible after her doing my sister's wedding invitations the previous year. However, with my wedding, I had specific ideas for how I wanted my invitations done along with my seating cards and programs. She was willing to work with me. I had the ideas and she executed making it much easier for me! Once everything was done, all the pieces were carefully wrapped and delivered or sent to my house. I still get compliments about all the invitations, seating cards, and programs Rosalene did. Without her, we don't know what we would have done! And everything was very affordable but looked very expensive and classy!

Sent on 10/18/2008

Ritz · Married on 11/10/1990

I've used Pa.pel Creations several times in the past, I first used her 8 years ago when I celebrated my 10th wedding anniversary. The designer is reliable, consistent and is very talented. You just have to tell her your vision and she can apply it almost perfectly. I strongly recommend her!

Sent on 10/27/2008

koren · Married on 09/09/2011

Rosalene did a great job on creating the most beautiful wedding invitations. From the moment I reached out to her she was very responsive and professional. She understood my vision and executed everything perfectly and I am quite the perfectionist (and have a background in graphic design) so I had pretty high expectations which she exceeded. My invitations were so beautiful and looked like a million bucks! And they were actually a great price. I ended up having her do my menus and programs.

I would highly recommend paper creations.

Sent on 02/12/2012

Melissa · Married on 10/07/2007

Rosalene has such great creativity and new ideas. She's such a delight to work with. She was very flexible, responsive and patient. She did my wedding invitations, rehearsal dinner invitations, escort cards and programs and everything came out perfect. I received many compliments on my wedding stationary. I highly recommend her to her anyone.

Sent on 10/26/2008

jamie · Married on 07/07/2007

Rosalene is the best in the business. Her style, her expertise and her vision in making the perfect invitation is impeccable. I love working with her. She is the only person I go to for invitations.

Sent on 10/11/2015
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 07/07/2007

3.5

Rosalene of Papel Creations is not only creative and talented, she is the nicest most easy to talk to person I have every met. Her ability to give you 99.9% of what you want is amazing. I will always refer her to my friends and continue to use her for all of my daughters wedding needs.

Sent on 10/19/2008

Thellie · Married on 06/04/2008

3.5

She has been very accommodating with any changes in deadlines and details of each order. She is easy to work with and she is prompt with delivery. I would definitely recommend her to my friends and family.

Sent on 10/20/2008