P3 Photo Studio Reviews

P3 Photo Studio 3
P3 Photo Studio 4

Miriam · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Great experience

It was awesome getting my engagement shoot done with P3 studio. The girls were easy to get along with and make you feel confident and comfortable. I’ve never had my picture taken my a pro so I was a little nervous since I didn’t know what to expect but I’m happy they were who they are and made it easy for my and my fiancé! I love my pictures.

Sent on 01/18/2019

P3 Photo Studio's reply:

Thank you for taking the time out to write us a review, Miriam! We had an awesome time shooting with you guys as well!

Shydonna · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Kay and her team are amazing! We had such an amazing experience during our GodMommy & Me photo shoot. I’ve never felt so comfortable in front of the camera. I really appreciate Kat for making us feel so at ease.

Sent on 09/05/2018
    P3 Photo Studio 5

P3 Photo Studio's reply:

Thank you shy for having us be a part of your special memories!

Lolo · Married on 02/24/2019

Working with Kat has been a pleasure! She makes you feel very comfortable and gives great direction all while letting the authenticity of the individual(s) show. Not to mention she is hilarious, sweet spirited, professional and timely with quality work! Book her, you won’t be disappointed!!!

Sent on 08/23/2018
  • I

Inecea · Married on 10/28/2018

Kat has taken my high school prom pictures, engagement photos, and now our wedding photos! I'm always satisfied with her work and how professional she is.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Kristen · Married on 10/13/2018

Kat and Val been great to work with! The consultation was so easy. Kat came well prepared and organized. The engagement session was a lot of fun. They did a wonderful job making us feel comfortable, and creating the aestethic we wanted. We’re really looking forward to having Kat Kromo & Co. photograph our special day!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Kelsie · Married on 08/07/2018

Kat and her team are absolutely phenomenal. The shoot was so much fun! The best in her craft, catches all the magical moments! 10/10!!!

Sent on 08/28/2018