P Wiz Entertainment Reviews

P Wiz Entertainment 5
P Wiz Entertainment 6
P Wiz Entertainment 7
  • User6205362 · 2+ years ago

Dj P Wiz has now provided entertainment for HMS Host for the past 2 years. Our Holiday party was not only fun, but P Wiz made people want to get up and dance. He is extremely professional and is always on time. Overall, If you want a DJ that is versatile and talented, DJ P Wiz is your go to DJ for any event. We will continue to use him for our corporate events.

Sent on 01/14/2016

Charles · event on 12/19/2015

P Wiz DJ a holiday party for me, that lasted into the early morning, he had a cut off time, but stayed until on one else was on the floor. I really appreciate his dedication and professionalize to his craft. P Wiz entered my home, setup without any questions ask , as well as at the end, packed up and exist quietly. If you have a music format, he will rock the house for you.

Sent on 01/20/2016

Kristy · Married on 11/13/2015

DJ P Wiz was the dj for our school Harvest Party. It was the first time we had a professional DJ. WOW!!! What a difference he made. We had a wide variety of ages at the party and he was able to cater to each age group. The students said it was one of the best dances we have had at school. Thanks P Wiz!!!!

Sent on 12/04/2015

DJ P. Wiz has provided the music and sound equipment for Transformations Fitness for Women's P.U.S.H. 4 Pink fundraiser for breast cancer for two years in a row. He has been a crucial part of this event as he set the tone and kept the party going with his music and awesome sound system. He also has a big heart--he offered these services for free! Thank you P.Wiz!!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Joana · Married on 07/04/2015

P Wiz provided lighting for my wedding reception and was the DJ for the Happily Ever Afterparty for my wedding reception. He was nothing short of amazing. He kept in contact with me throughout the entire process, providing the best of his services. He was better than the DJ for my actual wedding reception. I plan on using him again in gje neat future!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Tameka · Married on 05/30/2015

Absolutely beautiful! THANK YOU so much. Paul provided uplighting and a monogram for our wedding. I would definitely recommend his services.

Sent on 06/09/2015

m · Married on 08/16/2014

I used P Wiz for my retirement party. I had no doubts or problems when booking him and I knew he would do a fantastic job. No doubt I would use him again for any type of event.....

Sent on 08/19/2014

Bobby · Married on 08/15/2014

The service he provided was outstanding; and everything he provided was on time.

Sent on 08/26/2014

Andrew · Married on 06/21/2014

DJ PWiz a great choice for our event.
    He was early and on time professional, Fun and a great value.
    I will definitely hire him for any future events I need a DJ for.
    PWiz made our day very memorable.

Sent on 07/11/2014

Jamira · Married on 06/21/2014

P Wiz Entertainment made my daughters Sweet 16 a night to remember. He had another event the same day, but he was still on time he was actually early. He added lights that accented the decor of the room. The music was current enough for the kids to dance the night away and the adults weren't offended. Both the teenagers and the adults were able to dance and enjoy themselves. I will definitely be using P Wiz Entertainment again in the future. If you want your event o be a success this is the man for you. Thank you for making her sweet 16 a great party.

Sent on 08/08/2014

Alyssa · Married on 05/31/2014

Awesome DJ, amazing wedding experience! Traveled to Ohio for our wedding! Very flexible and responsive to all requests and emails. Sat down with us to go over everything we wanted for our wedding. Played a good mix of all music and flexible to our wants and needs. His set-up is very professional and nice. The sound system was great, not too loud for the older adults, but loud enough for the younger crowd. I would definitely recommend DJ P Wiz for any of your DJ needs!!! We are very satisfied customers :)

Sent on 08/26/2014

Sallie · Married on 10/20/2013

DJ P. Wiz did an awesome job. The music played for our wedding and reception was beautiful! He was extremely accommodating due to our religious restraints. He listened to us and gave us exactly what we asked for. He also created our Gobo using our logo to have projected on the wall behind our head table which he accented with up lights. It was simply beautiful! We would highly recommend him and definitely use him again for any future events.

Sent on 10/25/2013

Angelica · Married on 09/14/2013

Dj P wiz was awesome he had everyone on the dance floor!! So glad we had him as our DJ

Sent on 09/16/2013
  • User3469130 · event on 07/07/2013

DJ P. Wiz recently did our engagement party. We got a referral from a friend but weren't sure if he would be able to do it as we live in a different state and it was a short notice request. He was very friendly and listened to everything that we wanted. He did travel out of state to our event and came early enough to do a sound check at the venue. He didn't mind when our guests came up to him with song requests, he was a hit with everyone. His prices were reasonable, we were very happy with his service. If you're looking for a DJ that is professional and have your party rocking then I highly suggest DJ P.Wiz.

Sent on 08/15/2013

G · event on 06/30/2013

I was very impressed with the follow-through to details and arrangements. DJ P.Wiz contacted me well in advance to work out the specifics. Even when I failed to return his calls in a timely manner, he was persistent in contacting me until he found me. The day of the event, he showed up at least an hour (by the time I looked at the clock we were an hour away from the start) before the event and I know that he had to travel well over 45 miles to get to the venue.

Sent on 08/20/2013

DJ P. Wiz was awesome. He has my dj at my wedding and again at my mom's. Very professional and affordable.

Sent on 08/13/2013

Michelle · Married on 05/11/2013

My family and I have hired P Wiz on many occasions and he always sets the tone for an amazing event. Not only is he professional, entertaining and engaging, P Wiz goes the extra mile before and after each event to guarantee client satisfaction. We will continue to contract P Wiz Entertainment for years to come.

Sent on 12/09/2015

Richard · Married on 06/03/2012

Wiz was very professional in the service that he has provided. His equipment setup was top notch and had a nice mix of music. I would highly recommend him to anyone for any type of party. If I have another event, he would be the first to consider.

Sent on 10/25/2013

P · event on 06/02/2012

Very flexible, inexpensive and professional. Gave an all white birthday party and he even participated! Music was on point...to where an 83 year old was dancing! Will book again!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Amanda · event on 10/31/2011

DJ P Wiz has one of the best set ups and a great variety of music! He is simply the best around! :-)

Sent on 08/18/2013

Cecile · Married on 05/27/2016

P Wiz was an awesome vendor to work with. I had worked with him in the past on a friends event, so when I was seeking out a DJ for my combined American and Caribbean wedding celebration, P Wiz was my first call. He is very accommodating and easy to work with. He is always on time and very professional.

Sent on 07/15/2016

Charlotte · Married on 03/26/2016

Paul was a pleasure to work with! Very timely, awesome personality and willing to work with any genre of music. The lighting provided takes your occasion to another level. It's very classy and tastefully done. He's a keeper!

Sent on 04/25/2016

debbie · Married on 06/22/2014

Polo definitely provides excellent service and knows how to get the crowd on their feet !!!! We will definitely hire him for future events!

Sent on 06/30/2014
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 09/07/2019

Phenomenal

We used Paul for music during our ceremony/cocktail hour/reception, along with uplighting and photo booth.

Paul was enthusiastic and made us feel comfortable using him from our first conversation. He gave us all information we asked of him in a timely manner. Most importantly, he threw an awesome party at our wedding! He didn’t just play music, he actually used his mic and got people out of their seats and on to the dance floor. My husband is Caribbean so he had a few song requests, but Paul threw in a few more which we loved (and our guests loved as well).

The uplifting was exactly the finishing touch our venue needed. He chose colors that went along with the colors we chose for our wedding.

The photo booth was the highlight of the night. All of our guests had a blast! There were two ladies working the photo booth and you could tell they had a great time being there. They brought a guest book (free or charge) made for guests to put their extra photo in with a note for us! At the end of night, we got to take home the one of a kind guest book with a usb drive of all photos taken.

We highly recommend Pwiz Entertainment!!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Dana · Married on 10/21/2017

Paul was fantastic. Kept the crowd dancing, played the requests of the bride and groom. The lighting in the barn made the night!!!

Sent on 10/24/2017