P Wiz Entertainment Reviews

P Wiz Entertainment 5
P Wiz Entertainment 6
P Wiz Entertainment 7

Eugenia · Married on 08/18/2017

We were totally pleased with DJ Wiz. The music was awesome and people just couldn't stop dancing! Me and my husband danced the whole night! I would definitely recommend him to DJ your wedding or any other event! You can completely trust him with your wedding!
    Sincerely,
    Genia and Jerome

Sent on 08/26/2017

Monicca · Married on 08/12/2017

Dj P Wiz was amazing did everything we asked and more!! Very nice and great to work with! I definitely recommend him if you need a Dj! Definitely will be using him again if we need a Dj.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Lucia · Married on 07/22/2017

Paul was, without a doubt, the best choice we made when it came to finding vendors for our wedding. He had the dance floor packed the entire night with everyone from kids to adults, playing the perfect songs and really reading the crowd. He was an amazing MC for the night and even worked with us on how we would introduce the bridal party into the reception. At the end of the night, everyone on the dance floor asked him to keep playing -- "please don't stop the party!!" - and he did! For TWO MORE HOURS. I can't wait until the next event we have so I can hire him again. Thank you SO MUCH!!!!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Kristi · Married on 06/24/2017

Paul is incredible! I had a few moments where I was totally melting down about small hiccups related to music and Paul stepped in and handled each situation like a boss. He's so calm, professional and easy to work with. He was one of the first faces to calm me down as I lost my cool walking down the aisle - he is really An awesome guys to have in your corner as you plan. He is flexible and always willing to play your songs requested, but not afraid to push back with recommendations that are best for your day.

Paul, we would not have gotten thru the process without you. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Bo · Married on 06/04/2017

Paul is a great DJ. He kept the dance floor moving with diverse selection of songs that the guest enjoyed. I highly recommend him for any celebration or occasion.

Sent on 01/25/2018

Victor · Married on 05/28/2017

It was a pleasure to work with Paul throughout the process, from our first meeting in our home, to the very last moment of the event. He checked in every so often, almost weekly as the event approached, just to see how we were doing. That provided an added level of calm and was invaluable. In addition to this and all the other services provided, as well as his high quality equipment, Paul produced an outstanding monogram for us, based on our fanaticism of Arsenal Football Club. During the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, Paul synced seamlessly with two live music acts that we had, which had originally been an area of concern for us. He played our requested songs while also adding his own flair that played well with our requests. Lastly, there were many day of audibles that needed to be called due to inclement weather, as well as a late start. Paul navigated these brilliantly as an MC so that the event got back on time, but did not feel rushed. All in all, we highly recommend Paul. Value, quality, efficiency, and effectiveness measured, I'm not sure there is a better DJ in the area.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Dondre · Married on 05/27/2017

Did a really great job adjusting to last minute changes. Very understanding and patient. Makes communication top priority. Everything felt 100% rehearsed without a rehearsal!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Kimberly · Married on 05/19/2017

If I could give Paul 10 stars I would. I will be the first to admit that I am very picky, OCD and hard to please. However Paul exceeded my expectations. Thank you for making my wedding day perfect. I promise this is the DJ you want to host your events. He won't fail you. My family and friends are still talking about the DJ!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/22/2017

jamie · Married on 05/13/2017

Paul was great!! all the way!! Every aspect he was perfect, I would recommend and use again in the

Sent on 05/16/2017

Elaine · Married on 04/29/2017

DJ P Wiz was the absolute best!! His professionalism is unmatched; he made certain to meet with us prior to our renewal, go over all of our songs, and offered uplighting suggestions, during our consultation, to enhance our guests experience. The day of the wedding, he arrived early to set up, did a sound check with our vocalist, and within the venue. He kept the party going, played great music, and his mixing was seamless! I stayed on my feet all night! He is hands down, the best that ever did it!! Beyond his DJing expertise, he is truly a great guy; very personable, and he had a great sense of humor. Thank you so much for all of your hardwork!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Jennifer · Married on 03/25/2017

Book without hesitation. The party was non-stop. People stayed out of their seats. With his experience he will give you the experience of your dreams. From his lighting to his non-stop music you will be amazed. His pricing was well within reason. I will always refer him and no one else! We will be talking about him and his service for a long time to come.

Sent on 04/01/2017

P Wiz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Jen for the kind words! It was a honour to have played a part in Kaylee' s Sweet 16 Birthday Bash

Li · Married on 03/12/2017

We had a wonderful wedding with DJ Wiz's music. He gave us a detail list to choose songs, and also provided extra service with no additional charge.
    I interviewed quite a few DJs, and DJ Wiz's quote and service is very reasonable and competitive. Strongly recommend!

Sent on 04/03/2017

donita · Married on 12/29/2016

DJ Paul was the DJ and karaoke entertainment for my daughter's eight-year-old birthday party. He arrived on time with a flexible setup and high-quality equipment. He made this a fun-filled event for all ages. My daughter said, "Mommy this is the best party ever!" I am truly grateful to DJ Paul. I am going to reach out to him for all of my future entertainment needs.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Jasmine · Married on 12/09/2016

The music mix was perfect for our extremely eclectic crowd. Great work! Thank you!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Sasha · Married on 12/03/2016

DJ P Wiz was absolutely wonderful! We definitely made the right decision to have P Wiz as our DJ!! Throughout the whole planning process he was flexible and responsive. I was very specific with my requirements for the party (i.e., we needed a smaller set-up, with limited equipment, because it was a house party) and he was very attentive to our needs. He has the perfect balance of professionalism and personality that made him a big hit at our party! He did a great job of reading the crowd and played great music during the cocktail hour that helped set the mood, then as the night progressed, he seamlessly transitioned into the perfect music to get the crowd dancing. We had a very diverse group of guests, and DJ P Wiz had everyone dancing! My guests loved all the music and everyone kept coming up to me to comment on how great the DJ was! He had everyone dancing until 3:00am in the morning! Additionally, all his equipment was high quality and he had some awesome lighting that created a great, "grown & sexy" ambiance for the party. Thanks to DJ P Wiz my party was truly unforgettable!

He went above and beyond to make my birthday party special and I would hire him again in a heartbeat! Also, I would absolutely recommend him for any personal or company event!

Thank you again!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Keia · Married on 10/15/2016

Working with Paul was a breeze! He was responsive to our needs from the very first message we sent. One of our request was a 3 hour mix of our reception so that we could travel with it to to our destination wedding and Paul delivered! Not only was the mix amazing, it was so good our guest didn't realize he wasn't physically there until the end when they were asking to meet him! They danced the entire night and it was sooo much fun! I will be using his services again for all of our events. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 10/27/2016
  • TeamPerkiHor

cristina · Married on 10/08/2016

We hired Paul to do the lighting on the dance floor and DJ set for our after party from 12am-2am at The Four Seasons Hotel. He was extremely professional and responsive to our requests. The party was so much fun and I cannot thank Paul enough for doing an awesome job at our wedding. His music list is insanely good so we didnt have to worry about him. We will absolutely be hiring him again to do future events. I promise you that you will not be disappointed. His set up is much better than what pictures show. If you need photos, contact me.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Anzy · Married on 09/18/2016

When there's 100+ things on your mind in planing a wedding, it's great to work with professionals who know what there doing to so you can focus on other things. After we went over our expectations with Paul, he took care of the rest. Also, it was easy to reach him when we changed our plans.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Brittany · Married on 07/15/2016

We were very pleased to have chosen Paul to be the DJ for our wedding! He played fun songs and everytime had a great time! He also made a custom monogram for the dance floor which was a bit! We were not disappointed at all!

Sent on 07/02/2016

Pamela · Married on 06/04/2016

We could not have found a better DJ for our wedding! He is incredibly professional, played fantastic music, and is super easy to work with. I am so happy that we chose him for our special day!!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Steph · Married on 05/20/2016

Paul is an AMAZING Dj!!! He plays all the hottest songs and can make any party memorable!!! He was the Dj for my baby shower and for my graduation!!! If your looking for a great Dj, Paul is your guy!!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Janie · Married on 04/22/2016

Paul was AMAZING. Very responsive to emails, texts & calls. On my wedding day he was very professional & delivered excellent service. Best wedding ever. If you are in need of a DJ, he is your man!!!!!

Sent on 05/04/2016
  • User6205362 · 2+ years ago

Dj P Wiz has now provided entertainment for HMS Host for the past 2 years. Our Holiday party was not only fun, but P Wiz made people want to get up and dance. He is extremely professional and is always on time. Overall, If you want a DJ that is versatile and talented, DJ P Wiz is your go to DJ for any event. We will continue to use him for our corporate events.

Sent on 01/14/2016

Kristy · Married on 11/13/2015

DJ P Wiz was the dj for our school Harvest Party. It was the first time we had a professional DJ. WOW!!! What a difference he made. We had a wide variety of ages at the party and he was able to cater to each age group. The students said it was one of the best dances we have had at school. Thanks P Wiz!!!!

Sent on 12/04/2015

DJ P. Wiz has provided the music and sound equipment for Transformations Fitness for Women's P.U.S.H. 4 Pink fundraiser for breast cancer for two years in a row. He has been a crucial part of this event as he set the tone and kept the party going with his music and awesome sound system. He also has a big heart--he offered these services for free! Thank you P.Wiz!!

Sent on 10/20/2015