P.S. Photography Reviews

P.S. Photography 6
P.S. Photography 7

Danielle Walters · Married on 08/03/2019

Speechless

If you’re looking for a video of your wedding that will bring back ALL THE FEELS, hire Peter! We almost didn’t get a videographer and I can’t even begin to describe how happy I am that we found PS Photography. Peter was the easiest, kindest person to work with and he is truly an artist behind the camera. He’s willing to work with you to provide exactly the film you’re looking for and he honestly makes you feel like (and look like!) a movie star.

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • 2chicksbecome1

Myla · Married on 07/07/2019

Acadia National Park Expert Videographer and Photographer

If you are looking for a professional that returns a product in a timely fashion that is sure to not overbook themselves, Peter is your guy! Peter had great familiarity with Acadia National Park which made avoiding crowds a breeze. Peter was patient and flexible in ensuring that we had time to enjoy the moment while he was getting his footage. Peter is also incredibly creative with his video shots we received so many compliments on how "cool" our wedding clips and video looked with the drone footage and this one experimental transition shot that wowed everyone that saw it!

Sent on 07/28/2019
    P.S. Photography 8
    P.S. Photography 9
    P.S. Photography 10
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 06/15/2019

Outstanding service and product!

PS Photography captured all the photography and videography for my wedding day! PS Photography not only took the time and put in the effort to get to know my husband and I prior to the big day, they helped us feel so comfortable and look very natural! Peter has an infectious and welcoming personality, while remaining professional and efficient! Peter and his team truly cared about us as individuals and a couple. I got the final products within a few short weeks after my wedding and he quickly made a few minor editing changes I requested! The final photos and videos are beautiful and more than I ever could have imagined!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    P.S. Photography 15
    P.S. Photography 16
    P.S. Photography 17

P.S. Photography's reply:

Oh, thanks Emma! You guys had such a beautiful day, I’m just thankful the my team and I got to be a part of it.
  • Maryn

Maryn Burns · Married on 06/01/2019

The perfect photographer/videographer for our perfect day!

Peter and Rochelle were more than we could have ever asked in wedding photographers and videographers! Peter was responsive and always wanting to have as much information as possible to make sure our day went off without a hitch. They came with great ideas for photos and videos and everything turned out stunning. Out of the hundreds of pictures we got, I don't think there is one that I don't like! All of our guests were commenting how they didn't even realize they were there - they didn't get in the way of the ceremony, but still managed to get incredible video and photos of it. Peter and Rochelle have a real talent of capturing raw emotion and making it look so beautiful. I never imagined my wedding pictures looking like this. I cannot say enough about how Peter and Rochelle went above and beyond from our engagement shoot and past our wedding. Anything we asked for, Peter made sure we were able to get from him. I will definitely be using P.S. Photography again in the future for family pictures!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    P.S. Photography 18
    P.S. Photography 19
    P.S. Photography 20
    P.S. Photography 21

Ben · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing Video and Great to Work With!

Peter is extremely flexible with his schedule. He went above and beyond and had packages to fit a variety of budgets. Honestly, I have two amazing videos. One video of my wedding and one video of my two grandmothers (one who has since passed away) seeing me in wedding dress prior to the wedding. I am so happy to have both of these videos that mean so much to me. My family and guests were wowed by each video and have given me so many compliments. Peter - thank you! You were such a joy to work with!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 05/18/2019

Shinnick Wedding

Peter was an absolute joy to work with! Not only were the videos amazing, but he was able to get us short clips quickly to share. The final clip was even greater than I expected. I am unable to stop watching! Even the raw footage of the ceremony was perfect. I could not have asked for a better videographer. Thanks again Peter!!

Sent on 05/31/2019

P.S. Photography's reply:

Oh, thanks Jordan! You and Kevin had such infectious smiles, it was a joy being a part of your day.

Katelyn · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing Videographer!!

Peter just did our wedding on 7/13/19. I don’t have enough nice things to say about him! From initially talking with him and meeting for the first time to the day of the wedding, he was accommodating, professional and an overall nice person! He made myself and my husband feel so comfortable and he was so discrete walking around with his camera. He worked with my photographer, who he just met the day of, like he knew her for years! He kept the wedding party laughing and even stepped in to keep us organized and on schedule when the wedding venue coordinator was dealing with other things. Then to the best part of all, his video!! He had clips for us the very next morning to post which only added to our wedding high. Then the final video was everything and more! I highly recommend him, he is worth every penny!!

Sent on 07/19/2019

P.S. Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Katelyn and James! It was an absolute pleasure to be a part of your wedding. Plus it gave me a good excuse to visit Vermont, now a new travel destination for me and my family.

Arianna · Married on 09/29/2018

Peter worked with us for both an engagement shoot and for our small elopement. He got to know us and gave us options for what we wanted to do in our engagement shoot and scouted the most amazing location for us to have a shoot in our canoe. He blew us away when myself and my husband saw the product. For our elopment, he organized a shoot in an area we were unfamiliar with, and stayed totally calm even though the whole day was spontaneous and we didn’t really have a schedule. When I saw the result, the photos told a story about our day and reflected everyone who was there perfectly. Peter was relaxed and professional, and I am so grateful for the memories that we now have of our favorite day.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing to work with

Peter was awesome to work with, he made us feel comfortable from the first conversation we had with him. He was so professional the day of and made us both feel like movie stars. We would absolutely work with him again and recommend him.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Heather · Married on 08/25/2018

My fiancé and I didn't think we needed a videographer for our wedding, but with barely a week to go before our big day, we knew we had made a huge mistake not hiring a film artist, knowing that it was unlikely we'd be able to find someone that met our criteria, budget, and who was also available with such short notice. We found Peter through Thumbtack and he reached out to us in less than 10 minutes. We had a conference call with him that same evening and he made the process stress-free and simple. He showed up to our venue early, stayed late, and worked seamlessly and professionally with our photographer. As promised, he had five shorts ready for us the NEXT day and also got nearly all of our cinematography within the same weekend. We could not be more impressed with how our video came out and we are 100% certain that we would have really regretted not having our day on film. Peter's work is flawless; his love for the art shows through his work radiantly. My husband and I have watched our film countless times and have shed a tear each time. This is something we will love and cherish for many years to follow and are so thankful for all of the amazing experience and sophistication Peter contributed to the most important day of our lives. The biggest piece of advise I can give future grooms and brides is you 100% DO need a videographer for your wedding and it NEEDS to be Peter Scheibner with P.S. Photography.

Sent on 08/28/2018

P.S. Photography's reply:

Thank you Heather, it was an honor to be at your wedding!

Margaret · Married on 08/11/2018

Peter was amazing. He got to our hotel at 9:30 am and did not leave the wedding until the very end (10:30 pm). He was very kind, polite, and enjoyable to be around. Great with kids and guests. Barely noticed he was there while he was getting footage during the big moments. He also produced amazing videos within three days of the wedding. They were movie caliber and we were blown away. He’s a real professional who clearly has abundant industry experience. You will be happy you went with Peter!

Sent on 08/14/2018

P.S. Photography's reply:

Thanks Margaret, it was great getting to be a small part of your amazing day!

Taylor · Married on 06/01/2018

Very energetic and easy to work with!

Molly · Married on 05/31/2018

What a great experience! Peter was able to get my kids to really enjoy having their pictures taken! He was super creative with keeping their attention! He was very professional and friendly and we will most definitely be using his services again!

Sent on 06/01/2018

P.S. Photography's reply:

Thanks Molly, your twins are adorable, and a pleasure to photograph.

Allison · Married on 05/19/2018

Peter is an amazing photographer. My husband and I are so happy with our pictures.

Sent on 06/12/2018

P.S. Photography's reply:

Thanks Allison, I really enjoyed taking those pictures! And the pre-ceremony milkshakes :)

Jerry · Married on 05/12/2018

Peter was very professional! He was willing to accommodate our busy schedule and made it a priority to make our pictures special and memorable. His cheerful attitude and can do spirit helped the whole process go smoothly! We will be recommending him to our friends and family in the future!

Thanks,
    The Saids

P.S. Photography 22

P.S. Photography's reply:

Thanks guys! It was so much fun doing the fire engine shoot with you.

Joanna · Married on 05/12/2018

Peter Scheibner did a great job at our son's May '18 wedding! We loved all the active shots, as well as the staged ones.
    He is warm, friendly, accommodating, offering to do any special photos which we wanted.
    Results? Wonderful, lasting memories captured in time!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Thanks Joanna!

Emma · Married on 04/14/2018

Working with Peter was great! The pictures are beautiful, unique, and really capture the relationship between my husband and myself. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Thanks Emma!

Steve · Married on 07/07/2017

Peter has done several projects for my company over the years and all of them were excellent. Several times I gave him a very tight schedule and he came through each time. Best of all is the quality. He is gifted at what he does and it shows. He is super easy to work with and he listens well. You will be thrilled with the results.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Tammy · Married on 10/05/2013

This review is from the mother of the bride's perspective. I first noticed his attention to details...things like noticing the entrance of the couple and what was in the background. He has a good eye for what makes a stand out photo. He is personable and thinks about most everything concerning your pictures and a smooth running wedding. He even helps keep your wedding on cue. He is an excellent estimator of the time it takes to get the photos you would like. He is fast, efficient and even witty in handling the big family photos! You can tell he has much experience with this. You feel in good hands with Peter! And most importantly...you have beautiful pictures which capture the memories of your special day!! Thanks Peter for the all the special photo's we will cherish forever!!

Thank you Tammy!

Katelyn · Married on 01/13/2018

Peter is an excellent, friendly, and keen to details photographer. Always willing to go above and beyond. He made our whole wedding day so much better!

Sent on 05/30/2018

P.S. Photography's reply:

Thanks Katie, it was great being a part of your day!