P & M Events Reviews

P & M Events 3
P & M Events 4
  • Leah

Leah Chauvin · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing!! Professional and creative.

Hiring P&M events was the best decision we made. Pania was professional and treated us like family. She made our wedding day dreams come true. She went above and beyond and was with me every step of the way. She even had a special surprise for us which made our day even more memorable. We are so grateful to have pania!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Troy

Troy Escarpeta · Married on 08/04/2018

Help facilitate our wedding reception

P & M did a amazing job helping us set up and organize our wedding reception. Very Professional and knowledgeable. Also kept high energy throughout the event and my family all was asking for her info because of her support and presence

Sent on 10/22/2018
    P & M Events 5
    P & M Events 6
    P & M Events 7
  • Sandra

Sandra Otote · Married on 07/22/2018

outstanding

P&M Events was truly amazing and outstanding. Through such great dedication and hard work made my wedding day truly spectacular.

Sent on 10/23/2018
    P & M Events 8

Heather · Married on 12/07/2017

P&M events made our entire wedding absolutely perfect and 100% stress free. We wanted our wedding and our reception to show who we truly are as a couple. We had a very non-traditional wedding in mind and Pania took the time to get to know us as individuals and as a couple to make sure our quirks were represented throughout our wedding. Pania worked with us for almost a full-year to deliver everything you could imagine a wedding needed and anything a bride could ask for. She kept us on budget and made every step of the process very very easy. She took our must-have's and our definite-not's and researched researched researched to find us the perfect venue. She recommended multiple vendors and reviewed every vendor contract prior to us signing/hiring. Pania made herself available to us at all times of the day and night. She answered every call, every text, and every email regardless of the topic at hand or the time it was sent. She went above and beyond before the wedding and on the day of the wedding. She showed up early, had every detail planned out, and kept everyone on time and on task. Each on of our reception tables had it's own theme and I was very worried that the staff would not set them up correctly. Pania made sure each table was set perfectly and to our exact specifics. She gave us a wonderful surprise at the end of our ceremony which made it extra fun.I truly could not have asked for a more professional, friendly, and overall amazing planner. I will recommend her to absolutely anyone who is planning a wedding or special event. I can not wait to work with her again!

Sent on 12/23/2017

P & M Events's reply:

Heather, It was a pleasure and honor to help you & Tony with your big day! I look forward to working with you and your amazing family for many events to come!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/03/2017

She did a great job at my daughter's edding. My daughter was able to enjoy the wedding without worry free.

Sent on 10/24/2017

It was such a pleasure!

Timisha · Married on 08/13/2016

P&M Events is excellent.
    Pania provided me with clear directions and a timeline system that eliminated stress prior to my wedding. She is extremely professional, hardworking and caring with an eye for detail. She strives for perfection and it shows in her work. She loves to make every event successful and memorable. Pania always kept in contact with me. She would notify me about deals and cost effective savings. I cannot thank her enough for supporting me throughout my journey to the altar.

-Timisha, NJ

Sent on 09/22/2016

P & M Events's reply:

Timisha, It was such a pleasure to be able to help you create your dreams I can't wait to see how it all come together in August.

Evelyn · Married on 11/30/2015

I cannot say it enough...Pania has been such a God Send in our Wedding Planning. Pania is so organized, knowledgeable, and passionate about her work. My fiancé and I have saved ourselves, money, time, and stress over wedding decisions. No matter the budget P&M events will really work hard to make sure your vision for your wedding will happen. Choosing to have a wedding at a non-traditional venue could've been treacherous ground on my own, but Pania has helped my vision of our special day really happen all while staying within budget. Best Decision Ever for the Best Day Ever!

Sent on 11/07/2016

P & M Events's reply:

Evelyn, There is no greater honor then being able to say that I am your wedding planner! I am so happy that you are overjoyed with my services.

Raphael · Married on 04/13/2012

I was of the mindset that we didn't need a wedding planner. But, thank God for Pania. Without her, there would have chaos on our wedding day. I had no idea how stressful wedding planning could be. I mean, it's just a party, right? Wrong. The amount of work that goes into today's weddings is absurd.

I can describe Pania as someone who has a supernatural ability to know what is needed before you do. Everything went so amazingly well and we couldn't be more grateful. Mind you, we got married on Friday the 13th. Not a single thing went wrong.

Sent on 11/23/2017

P & M Events's reply:

Raph, I am happy that I was able to help elevate any of the stress that comes with planning your event. It was truly an honor and pleasure to be apart of your day!