P.L.Carrillo Photography Reviews

68 | Seminole, FL

68 Reviews for P.L.Carrillo Photography

April · Married on 04/22/2011

Pedro is a wonderful photographer and captured our day perfectly. The pictures are beautiful and the best I have ever looked. His photos brought out the beauty of our natural surroundings (Beach) and each other. We have never looked this good in photos. Pedro has the gift.

Sent on 08/03/2011

Brittany · Married on 04/16/2011

We couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our wedding! Pedro was great to work with and the pictures came out amazing!

Sent on 06/06/2011

Sonya · Married on 04/07/2011

Pedro is very enthusiastic, personable and professional. I was very pleased with the quality of the photos he did for us. He did a fantastic job and it was a delightful experience to work with him. I received many compliments on our photos. I would reccomend Pedro Carrillo
    to anyone.

Sent on 04/29/2011

Kim · Married on 04/02/2011

Pedro is a superb photographer!!! He was able to capture unique and beautiful images of my wedding that translated into amazing photographs. All of my family and friends that I shared these with had so many nice things to say about it -- and they brought back wonderful memories of ceremony.

I highly recommend Pedro Carrillo as the photographer for your wedding! :-)

Sent on 05/25/2011

Sue · Married on 03/26/2011

Our wedding pictures were absolutely beautiful! And ready for viewing in just a few days. We couldn't be happier.
    Sue & Bill Linderman

Sent on 04/04/2011

Heidi · Married on 03/19/2011

Pedro Carrillo was amazing!!!! He along with his sweet wife were patient, professional, and perfectionists. They were extremely detail oriented as well as being clever and creative. They went to any lengths to get the perfect shot including getting into the water up to his knees during the Blessing Stone Ceremony. The slide show he set up for us was wonderful as well. I would strongly recommend him. If you are looking for a photographer, you've found the perfect one! Pedro Carrillo is the one you're looking for.

Sent on 04/05/2011

Brein · Married on 01/14/2011

He was great!!! Our pictures were beautiful. I would use him again if I ever needed pictures for anything!!!

Sent on 01/26/2011

Dagny · Married on 12/04/2010

I'm so grateful to have gotten the opportunity to work with this photographer at such an amazing price. He took portraits of me to use as headshots and just for fun. I will definitely be referring my friends and family to you when they need a portrait done!

Sent on 12/04/2010

Diego · Married on 11/14/2010

Thanks to the amazing pictures Pedro took of us we can relive our special moment forever. Extremely professional, yet personable. Best pictures we have ever had taken!

Sent on 11/30/2010

Portia M. · Married on 10/30/2010

Pedro did an AMAZING job capturing our wedding at Sunset Beach in St. Petersburg, FL on 10/30/10. He has a passion for photography and it shows through his beautiful work. I enjoyed the fact that he had time to meet with us before hand to let us know what to expect on our special day. Thank you so much Pedro for making our day perfect and providing us with memories to cherish.

Sent on 01/07/2011

Karen R. · Married on 08/14/2010

Pedro did a fantastic job for our wedding vow renewal ceremony and party at the St. Petersburg Yacht Club. He came to our house prior to the event to get to know us. Pedro was very attentive and was everywhere taking pictures and did not miss a beat. All of our family and friends even commented that Pedro displayed great energy and passion about his photography. Thanks Pedro.

Sent on 12/17/2010

Erin · Married on 11/07/2009

Pedro did a fantastic job photographing our wedding. He made us feel so comfortable while taking shots and never felt intrusive on the happiest day of our lives. We had our reception near the water and did some pictures at a marina. Pedro got the owner of the nicest yacht to allow us to take pictures on the front. We were so happy with the way he went above and beyond for us. I would highly recommend Pedro for a wedding and family photographer and hope to use him again one day in the future.

Sent on 12/01/2010

Natalie · Married on 06/20/2017

Pedro was awesome and came back the following morning to finish the photo session due to a storm that cut the ceremony short. Great to work with! .

Sent on 06/25/2017

Holly · Married on 06/04/2011

My beach wedding photos are amazing! I would highly recommend P.L.Carrillo Photography!!!

Sent on 06/15/2011

Maria · Married on 10/15/2011

A well organized job, very creative pictures....my expectations were fulfilled when I saw my photos!!!

Sent on 12/08/2011
  • Lisa

Lisa I. · Married on 07/17/2019

Wedding Pics

This photographer was part of a package created by Gulf Beach Weddings. Although we never met or even spoke with the photographer/videographer before our weddings, everything ran like clockwork. The photos and wedding video were amazing. The only thing I'd recommend is speaking with them beforehand so that they have a clear idea of what shots you want.

Sent on 09/24/2019

Rebecca · Married on 05/19/2013

4.2

Pedro was great to work with. The only thing was that we did not get some pictures that I wish we would have. I felt like he was kind of rushed and I was not sure how long we had him for. Other than that working with him was great.

Sent on 06/07/2013

P.L.Carrillo Photography's reply:

Since I strive for perfection, I reached out to Rebecca, just to see what I could had done better. This was her reply:

"Its no problem. I just wasn't sure how long we had you for and there were a couple of pics that we didn't get that I wish we had. Not your fault. You were great to work with. We had fun.

Rebecca :) "

3.0

We loved our pictures! Pedro did such an amazing job, our pictures came out unbelievably beautiful. He is defiantly a talented photographer and I highly recommend him for a beach wedding!

Sent on 05/17/2015

P.L.Carrillo Photography's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind words and review. Since we strive for perfection, could you tell us what we could had done differently to received a 5 star from you?

Thank you!