P.L.Carrillo Photography Reviews

68 | Seminole, FL

68 Reviews for P.L.Carrillo Photography

Ann M. · Married on 03/23/2013

I loved working with Pedro for my wedding at Island Way Grill (Clearwater, FL) - March 23, 2013. He was so easy to work with and very professional. My family and bridal party told me that they were very impressed by him and he could tell that he has such a passion for photography. Pedro posted one of our shots on Facebook and I can't wait to see the rest of the pics. I highly recommend P.L. Carrillo Photography!

Sent on 03/26/2013

Meaghan · Married on 11/17/2012

Pedro was so professional and has a true talent! He captured such beautiful pictures on our wedding day that we will cherish forever!

Sent on 12/13/2012

Ashley · Married on 11/10/2012

I love P.L. Carrillo's work. I live in MO and had my wedding in FL, so responding was always via email and he always contacted me back in a fast manner. I am extremely happy with my wedding photos.. He did an amazing job!

Sent on 12/02/2012

Tony · Married on 11/05/2012

Many thanks to Pedro for the excellent photography service that he provided for our wedding at Indian Shores, Fl. He made us feel totally at ease whilst producing a superb collection of quality images.
    We would certainly recommend him to friends & family.

Sent on 12/08/2012

Maggie · Married on 11/03/2012

They say that pictures are worth a thousand words…well Pedro’s are worth a million. There are no amounts of thanks we can provide for capturing every moment of the best day of our lives, and making them even more beautiful then I remember it. From my first contact with Pedro, he was very professional, understanding, and responsive. We planned a destination wedding so therefore, I did not expect to meet him until the day of our wedding. However, Pedro took the time to come to our rehearsal to introduce himself; allowing us to ask questions and see his products. The day of the wedding he made me, my husband, and our wedding guest feel extremely comfortable. Not only does he produce amazing work but he has an amazing personality (even if he is not a Steelers fan ; )). It is without reservation that I would highly recommend P.L. Carrillo Photography to any bride!!! His prices are extremely affordable and his work is breathtaking.

Sent on 12/31/2012

Michael · Married on 10/27/2012

The pictures were beautiful and we enjoyed having you do the wedding pictures.

Sent on 12/01/2012

Mary E. · Married on 10/06/2012

The best part other then the pictures........Pedro had a sense of humor.....which was a added bonus!

Sent on 12/01/2012

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2012

Pedro Carrillo did an absolutely fabulous job on our wedding pictures. The pictures look as if they came right out of a magazine. Everyone kept commenting on what an amazing job he did. He really knows his stuff and had so many ideas that not one picture looked the same. I would definitely recommend Pedro 110%. He completely exceeded our expectations and was wonderful to work with. Thank you Pedro!
    ~Mark and Lauren

Sent on 01/31/2013

Angie · Married on 07/28/2012

Look no more! This is the photographer for you. We highly recommend Pedro. He did a fabulous job for our wedding event. He captured all our special moments, is very professional, a pleasure to work with and the list goes on.... We will definitely use him again for any special event or photo needs. Thank you soo much.- Alex and Angie

Sent on 08/20/2012

R · Married on 07/21/2012

My husband and I loved Pedro's professionalism, promptness, and keen eye for creating beautiful photos for our beach wedding! He even offered to come back the next day to take our pictures b/c of the weather the day of! Thanks Pedro!

Sent on 08/08/2012

Sarah · Married on 07/14/2012

Pedro provided a great service and did anything we asked him to. His pictures where amazing. We love them. I would highly recommend him for any Florida wedding.

Sent on 08/09/2012

Cicely · Married on 06/18/2012

Pedro was wonderful! Very quick, efficient, and friendly. Our photos should be in a magazine. They are absolutely gorgeous. From the lighting, the angles, the positioning of props, scenery, and people from his advice.... everything turned out better than I could have imagined. Thank you!

Sent on 08/10/2012

Susan · Married on 06/16/2012

We were very impressed with our photographs and Pedro was very professional yet made the pictures fun. Also being able to get the cd was such an easy way to share with family and friends that live away and weren't able to come. Was a very pleasurable experience.

Sent on 08/04/2012

Layla · Married on 06/10/2012

I booked him through Gulf Beach Weddings and he was great. I know it is hard to shoot outside with sunlight on the beach but our pictures came out great. He spoke Spanish which was a plus for us.

Sent on 08/03/2012

Amy · Married on 06/03/2012

Great photos of our beach wedding!
    Excellent service!
    Thanks!

Sent on 09/26/2012

Kortnie · Married on 05/26/2012

He was excellent and very willing to take as much time as we needed to get the poses and groups that we wanted. Would reccomend him to anyone!!

Sent on 08/02/2012

Nicole · Married on 05/25/2012

Pedro had great ideas and the photos turned out great! He was very enthusiastic and had a great attitude! Would love to have him closer to Iowa for other photos!

Sent on 08/10/2012

Crystin · Married on 05/05/2012

Very professional and made us feel very comfortable.

Sent on 08/12/2012

Amy · Married on 04/21/2012

Pedro is an amazing photographer! Our wedding was suppose to take place at 6:30pm and last minute due to weather had to be moved up to noon! Pedro was so flewable on the last minute change!! He was very kind and we enjoyed working with him. He worked hard very in some crazy winds to capture great photos for us! We would high recommend Perdo to anyone we know!!!! We couldnt have asked for a better photographer! Thank you so much Pedro! :)

Sent on 04/25/2012

Lindsay · Married on 04/07/2012

Pedro did such an excellent job on our wedding photos. people are actually asking me if the backgrounds are fake.....which they are not! My mom said "I knew he was good the minute I saw him rolling on the ground trying to capture the perfect shot" lol He was wonderful and because of him we have these fabulous pictures we can one day share with our children. Thank you so much Pedro for being a huge part in our special day! We will never forget you!

Sent on 04/25/2012

Natasha · Married on 03/03/2012

Amazing Wedding Photographer! Cant wait to use him again for another event!

Sent on 04/05/2012

Terri · event on: 02/12/2012

I have absolutely no complaints. Service was excellent.

Sent on 04/04/2012

Belinda · event on: 12/03/2011

Pedro Carillo was excellent to work with. Everyone commented on how beautiful all of the photos were. He was very professional and was more than willing to stay a little longer than expected when our party lasted longer. I would definitely recommend Pedro to anyone looking for a friendly, professional photographer who offers a great value.

Sent on 01/04/2012

Melissa · Married on 06/04/2011

Pedro did a great job with capturing our special day! And he even was able to put the pictures on a disk so we could have before we left to go back to Texas! We ordered a canvas of one of our pictures and he helped us down to every detail in ordering the canvas to make sure it was perfect! We received the canvas very fast and we love it! Thanks Pedro for making our day even more special!

Sent on 06/22/2011
  • X

Janice · Married on 05/07/2011

The photos were AMAZING. You really captured the wonder and beuty of my wedding day. And i barely even noticed you taking the pictures. I don't usually like photos of myself, but you managed to somehow capture all my good sides on each photo. They were wonderful. Thank you. I'll look forward to working with you again in a few years if we renew our vows in Florida. Thanks again.

Sent on 05/27/2011