P.A.P.A. Entertainment Reviews

92 | Tuscaloosa, AL

92 Reviews for P.A.P.A. Entertainment

• I

Isaiah · Married on 07/28/2018

Darius was great with the crowd. He got everyone up and moving, and played something for everyone (very eclectic bunch at a gay wedding). We'll be recommending him to our friends in the future

Sent on 08/03/2018
  • I

Isaiah · Married on 07/28/2018

Sent on 08/03/2018

Christy · Married on 07/22/2018

Darius is absolutely amazing. I had my wedding ceremony and reception at the GA Aquarium. He's really good with the crowd (especially quiet crowd LOL). Without him, I dont think I could get all people come out and dance. He helped guide and organized most of my music through out the whole day. :-) Really appreciated his professionalism and would recommend him to my friends... :-)

Sent on 09/24/2018

Kenya · Married on 07/20/2018

The best Dj around hands down! He kept the party going! Everyone was asking me about him before the end of the night!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Jared · Married on 06/09/2018

Darius was absolutely wonderful! He was easy to work with beforehand as we planned the playlist. He always kept in contact and was available for any questions. He had great templates for us to work with. Everyone at our reception had a blast, all because of Darius. He knew exactly what to play to get the party going. Definitely do the train song that he suggests. That got everyone out. Darius added so much to our wedding. I can’t recommend him enough!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Kelsey · Married on 06/09/2018

DJ Papa Rooster was the most fun, exciting, high energy dj that I’ve ever experienced! He kept the party going all night. My dad has NEVER danced at parties and even dj Papa Rooster had him dancing all night. Hire this man!!!! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Maria · Married on 05/27/2018

Amazing DJ! Did such a great job with getting everyone to get up and dance throughout our wedding. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Ben · Married on 05/27/2018

Extremely helpful and flexible leading up to the wedding. Worked the crowd at the reception perfectly and created an awesome atmosphere. Would recommend for any event.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Jamal · Married on 05/26/2018

Had an awesome time and definitely was interactive with the crowd and kept the vibe going . Best time I’ve had in a long time

Sent on 06/02/2018

Robyn · Married on 04/28/2018

Well diverse in all music genres and possesses pristine professionalism.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Sheree · event on: 03/16/2018

When your 80-year-old mother says, "The DJ was good" you know you owned your craft. Mr. Danner was absolutely amazing. He made my mother's 80th birthday celebration absolutely fabulous. He can read his crowd and play what the people want to hear from all genres of music. You can not go wrong with him as your DJ for any venue. Thank you, Mr. Danner, for your service and making my mothers night nothing short of amazing. I look forward to being able to utilize your services again.

Sent on 04/01/2018

Brea · Married on 03/03/2018

He did a great job and was responsive to the guests and wedding party needs!

Sent on 04/02/2018

B · Married on 03/03/2018

Besides saying "I do," the reception was the BEST part of our big day because of the DJ. He played every song we requested, and we stayed on the dance floor the entire night! His uplighting was also amazing!

Sent on 09/27/2018
  • Takeshia

Takeshia · Married on 12/03/2017

DJ PaPaRooster was amazing! We hired him super last minute, but you never would have known he had to throw everything together so quickly! He was able to setup in a limited time window and did everything perfectly! We had some very specific songs, and we were not able to practice ahead of time with the music, but every song we requested was correct, and he just rolled with the punches! Our guests raved about how great he was, and I highly recommend him to anyone who wants a professional "on top of it" DJ who knows how to have a good time!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Alexis · Married on 10/21/2017

Highly recommended. My husband and I were very particular about who we chose for our DJ, we both wanted someone who would cater to us and more importantly our guest, both young and old. Our guest were dancing all night!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Kimberly · Married on 10/08/2017

Extremely underpriced for the quality of exceptional service provided! Papa Rooster DJ'd our ceremony, social hour, and reception. He followed our request to the T for the ceremony, played music appropriate for mixing and mingling during the social hour, and kept the party live during the reception! Make no mistake, he is the next big DJ out of Alabama! Catch him while you can!!!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Bre’Onna · Married on 10/07/2017

Darrius is sooo amazing!!! I asked him for some last min mixes and he got them made right away! My guest loved the music and he def set the mood!!!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Ashley · Married on 08/26/2017

If I could give more than 5 stars, I would! Darius was AWESOME!! He made my wedding perfect!!

Sent on 08/11/2017

P.A.P.A. Entertainment's reply:

Thank you!

Kari · Married on 08/19/2017

We all had such a great time thanks to the awesome selection of music that was provided. I will definitely be calling you for my next event!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Kim · Married on 08/19/2017

All I can say is amazing!!!! I highly recommend this DJ! Easy to work with and affordable!!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Joshua · Married on 08/12/2017

DJ PaPaRooster was absolutely amazing at our wedding. He took our recommendations and rolled with them. He didn't play anything we didn't like. He also was very good at reading the party; he kept the momentum of the dance going very well. If a song came on that people stopped dancing to as much, he'd switch over to something else to keep it going. He also did all the announcing for us and did a great job with that as well! If we ever need a DJ for anything else, we'll go to him.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Emma · Married on 08/12/2017

DJ PaPaRooster was great! He asked what kind of music we wanted and he picked perfect songs! He read the room and kept the dancing going all night, everyone said they had such a great time. I could not have asked for a better night and I am so thankful we got DJ PaPaRooster.

Sent on 08/27/2017

Temeka · Married on 07/29/2017

Great DJ. I was very pleased with everything from the music to the uplighting that he provided for my wedding and reception. I highly recommend.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Randy · Married on 07/29/2017

Darius went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was special. If you are looking for a DJ for your special day Darius is your DJ.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Ebony · Married on 07/01/2017

We had a blast! Everyone of all ages at our wedding got up on the dance floor. Weeks after guests continued to rave about how great the music selection was for our wedding. I could not be happier. He also was willing to do a special request for us the Groom and I wanted to do a lip sync battle as a last minute add in. DJ Papa Rooster was more than accommodating, and put together a seamless mix of the different songs we requested to perform. He definitely added flare to our wedding with his very own SnapChat filter. The guest loved the social media integration he brought forth with the filter. He was dressed very nicely so he did not look out of place at the wedding reception. He was also a shinning example of professionalism. I would gladly recommend him for any event that someone has coming up!

Sent on 10/19/2017