Owl's Nest Resort and Golf Club Reviews

Owl's Nest Resort and Golf Club 1
Owl's Nest Resort and Golf Club 2
Owl's Nest Resort and Golf Club 3

Taylor · Married on 09/15/2018

I had my wedding there this past Saturday (9/15/18) ... let me just tell you how AMAZING it was. Everyone had the best time and ranted and raved over how absolutely beautiful the facility is.
    I got to work with Abby and then Emma when it came to the coordination of my wedding and they were both phenomenal and made sure everything we wanted was handled. They were attentive and so pleasant.
    All of the staff there from the wait staff, to golf shop attendants, etc are so professional but personable at the same time.
    The Fox Run houses we stayed in were breathtaking ... I didn't want to go home!
    And the golf course itself leaves me speechless. Such a challenging, but fun (And of course beautiful) course.
    Overall - I am extremely happy. Thank you for making our big day so incredibly special. I can't wait to come back!

Owl's Nest Resort and Golf Club 4
    Sent on 09/19/2018

Darcie · Married on 09/08/2017

From start to finish the Owls Nest team was amazing. Abby really put my mind at ease. She always answered my concerns with - "no worries". Food was amazing and the staff was very professional and always looking to please our guests! I highly recommend Owls Nest to any bride to be!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2018

We had a wonderful wedding at Owl’s Nest on October 7, 2018! It was a small wedding with an outdoor ceremony and dinner in the private dining room for 16 people. Everything was perfect! The views from the ceremony site over look the White Mountains and are stunning! We even went to the 14th hole on the golf course to take pictures with an even more amazing view! Despite only taking over our wedding a few hours prior, Stacey was fantastic and coordinated everything perfectly with the ceremony and dinner! The food was delicious and Stacey was even flexible enough to feed the guests their salads while we took a few extra minutes for pictures. I can’t say enough good things about her! We also rented two of the brand new houses on site and they were great! Everything was beautiful, clean and each bedroom had it’s own bathroom. We had a fabulous time and you can’t be the views!!

Owl's Nest Resort and Golf Club 5
    Owl's Nest Resort and Golf Club 6
    Sent on 10/14/2018

Owl's Nest Resort and Golf Club's reply:

Hi Nicole, thank you for the review, your feedback means a lot to us! We're delighted to hear you enjoyed the food and accommodations during your wedding experience, it was a beautiful wedding! We are pleased to hear that Stacey went above and beyond for you during her new transitionary period as an event coordinator at Owl's Nest Resort. Thank you again for choosing Owl's Nest Resort as your wedding venue!

Courtney · Married on 08/18/2018

3.4
      3.5
      1.5
      3.0

Absolutely beautiful location. The views are great in every direction and the on site accommodations are a MUST for anyone having a wedding there. The houses are gorgeous and the perfect location to have everyone together. Unfortunately the wedding coordinator we were originally working with left a month before our wedding and it was a rocky transition. The GM never reached out to touch base and when we finally reached out to her, communication wasn't the best. After having a couple of calls with the GM leading up to our day she passed us off to Vicki, one of the event coordinators there, a week before the wedding. When talking with Vicki, we figured out that the GM didn't communicate any of the updated details to Vicki which made it feel like we were then a month behind with only days to plan. Vicki did a phenomenal job though picking up the pieces and calming our nerves. She was great at updating the schedule and making sure everyone knew the plan. The day ended up going smooth for the most part and the small hiccups we had Vicki fixed within minutes. The only other thing we were disappointed in was the food that we tried during our tasting was NOT the food we received at the wedding. There was no notice that they were changing one of the plates we ordered and honestly I wouldn't of picked that plate.

In summary, great location, beautiful views but they really need to work out the kinks in the system. I really think this will be a top notch place to get married eventually. Even with the added stress of everything we are still happy we chose to get married here.

Sent on 09/09/2018