Owl's Eye Studios Reviews

153 | Highland, NY

153 Reviews for Owl's Eye Studios

Alicia · Married on 04/28/2018

A few weeks ago, my husband and I had the most perfect wedding day. We were surrounded by everyone we love and we couldn’t have asked for anything more. Josh and Tricia were the absolute best. They were attentive, fun to work with, and from the few pictures I’ve been able to sneak a peak at, captured the day in the most beautiful pictures. I would recommend them in a second!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Andrea R. · Married on 03/17/2018

made my wedding photos all I dreamed of!

From the moment we first met with Josh we knew he was a perfect fit for us and our Wedding! It felt like we had known him for years and knew instantly we would be comfortable with him. Our engagement pictures were absolute perfect and he picked the perfect spot! He was so open to any ideas we had and making them happen as well as suggesting things that were absolutely perfectly captured. Our wedding day was beyond amazing and everything he said he would do he did! Capturing special moments that you get so caught up in on your wedding day, he never missed a beat! I got to meet Tricia the day of the wedding and clicked instantly. It was like having an old friend with you making sure you had pictures of those moments you can’t wait to look back on! I can’t explain how thankful we are to have such beautiful phots of the most important day of our lives! Huge thanks to them and highly recommended!!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Erin · Married on 12/02/2017

Josh and his team are amazing! They just shot our 12.2.17 wedding and we are still getting phone calls about how amazing our photographers were. We couldn't agree more! Not only are the pictures gorgeous, but Josh and the boys were so easy to work with. They made everything simple, fun, and carefree! We are so happy we chose Owl's Eye and suggest you do too!! THANK YOU OWL'S EYE!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2017

Absolutely amazing and such an incredible experience. I LOVED working with Josh and his team; not only were we able to get the traditional pictures taken, but my husband and I were able to take nontraditional pictures that truly represented us as a couple. Hands down recommend Owl’s Eye for your photography needs. They were super easy to work with, plenty of laughs were shared, and they are so down to earth. If I could do it all over again, I would choose Owl’s Eye Photography time and time again. I truly cannot wait for the final pictures.

Sent on 11/18/2017

Kimberly · Married on 09/30/2017

From our first meeting with Owl's Eye Studios my husband and I knew that they were the right fit for us. Josh was super friendly and warm to speak with. He was always available to speak with concerning any questions that we had about our big day. On our wedding day 9/30/17, Josh and his team were on time and prompt. They made everyone super comfortable throughout the day. Also, Josh and his team were very creative when taking pictures with us. We loved their ability to be open and flexible throughout the day! We chose Owl's Eye Studios for our photography, videography, and photo booth and all were excellent! I highly recommend Owl's Eye Studios if you would like a smooth wedding day! Thank you for all you did for us!!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Kayla · Married on 09/23/2017

We had such a great time working with the owls eye team. From the moment we met with them
    Up to til our wedding day they made us feel very comfortable. Very easy to talk to, and although we're waiting for a couple of pictures we just KNOW they're going to be phenomenal! So thank you owls eye! Our day wouldn't have been the same without you guys

Sent on 10/01/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/08/2017

On behalf of my husband and I, all I can say is if you are in the process of booking a photographer/videographer look no further and do yourself a favor and book Owl's Eye now (SERIOUSLY)!!!! Josh, Christian & Joe not only made everyone feel comfortable, but they were so awesome, fun and easy to work with. They are truly incredible & it shows in their work. I was absolutely floored and brought to tears when going through my pictures. So many wonderful, happy and sentimental moments were captured so beautifully. When people tell you "enjoy every second, it goes so fast" they aren't kidding. I feel like I literally blinked and the day was over. A wedding requires a lot of time, energy and planning, you need THE BEST photographer to capture everything and Josh is THE BEST! Luckily, I now have priceless pictures to help me relive one of the happiest days of my life for years to come. Josh, we truly can't thank you enough!!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Gabi · Married on 08/26/2017

Josh and his team were absolutely amazing. The pictures were gorgeous.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Lexi · Married on 07/09/2017

From engagement shoot to wedding photos and video was top notch. Josh and his team were so fun and easy to work with. They made us feel comfortable and honored all of our requests. I got my photos and video in a timely manner. They were an integral part of making our day perfect. Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Maureen · Married on 02/04/2017

I cannot thank Owl's Eye Studios enough for the MOST amazing wedding photos on February 4th, 2017 at the Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel. From the time they arrived until Josh and Christian left they didn't stop taking pictures, finding the most amazing photo-op's, and my husband and I cannot stop looking at these photos! They took our theme/ideas we had and ran with them! Owl's Eye has had so much experience in the Grand's venue that they knew every nook and cranny around the place for perfect shots! We felt very comfortable, very natural and very happy in our photos.

In the end, this is a no-brainer for wedding photos in the area.. You will end up with a friendly, energetic and flexible group of photographers, and absolutely amazing photos.
    Thanks again Josh!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Kristyn · Married on 12/17/2016

Josh and his crew did an excellent job capturing all of the pivotal moments from our wedding day. From getting ready to the first look to the ceremony to the reception, they were there every step of the way. Josh helped us so much when arranging the lineup for our family photos since we have such a large, blended family. We just got our pictures back a few weeks ago from our December 2016 wedding, and there are so many great shots of my husband and I, and some amazing candids of our guests that I can't get enough of. We also used Owl's Eye for videography and we cannot wait to see how the video turns out! It is going to be so awesome to relive our day and have the ability to do so whenever we please. It was a pleasure to work alongside such a caring group of people, and we would definitely recommend Owl's Eye to anyone who is searching for a photographer/videographer.

Sent on 03/13/2017

Andrea · Married on 10/02/2016

Josh and Trish were amazing. I can't say thank you enough to both of them. They were a recommendation from a friend and I couldn't be happier. We spoke with Trish for 5 mins and I knew that she was going to be the person we wanted taking pictures of our wedding. From the photos that we have seen we couldn't be happier. They are crisp, clean and have just the right artistic flare. Trish and Dave were wonderful the day of the wedding. Both arriving early to my house and the hotel. Both were ready to go and worked with our schedule. Trish applied humor to the day which was greatly appreciate. She was easy going and made me feel at ease behind the camera.
    Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Ellen · Married on 09/24/2016

I am so happy with our decision to book Owl's Eye Studios for our wedding day. We got married on 9/24/16, and Josh and Dave couldn't have been more of a pleasure to work with. As two people who aren't used to being in front of a camera too often, they made the whole experience enjoyable and easy.

The pictures we have seen are beautiful - we've gotten so many compliments on them already, and I'm so excited to be able to have those memories for the rest of our lives. We had a day wedding, which started with an early morning, but Josh and Dave couldn't have been more professional, meeting each of us at our "get ready" location and then bringing us together for an amazing first look.

I would highly recommend Owl's Eye Studios for Hudson Valley weddings. We are both so happy that they helped make our day amazing!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Kym · Married on 09/17/2016

Josh was such a pleasure to work with on our special day. He and Dave were professional while also being fun and laid back which made all the difference! We had such a good time taking pictures on our wedding day and I would highly recommend Owl's Eye to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 10/04/2016
  • Yhwh_Fresh_Air

Nathalie · Married on 08/22/2016

Josh, Trish, and the rest of the team could not have been any easier and more accommodating!!! They are the nicest and most considerate group of people we had the privilege of working with on our special day. They made our special moments their number one priority and their eye for they perfect shots didn't disappoint! I highly recommend them for all your special events. They treated our wedding as their own, and allowed us to have some of the greatest memories of that day captured and preserved.

Sent on 09/22/2016

Brendan · Married on 07/29/2016

Hands down was a great experience! Our photographers, Josh and Dave, were professional and knew exactly what to do and did not waste any time doing it. Our families and friends were also happy with how the photos (which can be an arduous and time consuming experience) were taken. I would recommend to anyone for their wedding! Their product is amazing and we are so happy with our pictures.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Sarah · Married on 07/09/2016

Owl's Eye Studios is absolutely amazing! From my initial consult with Josh I felt right at ease that he knew exactly what I was looking for and he was very familiar with other vendors and gave great suggestions! On the day of the wedding Josh and his crew were so professional and fun to be around! They helped the guys with their finishing touches and just overall went above and beyond. I just received my photos and they are phenomenal! I couldn't be happier with them. I have received so many compliments already about how great of a job my photographers did and how they captured the day so perfectly, I couldn't agree more! If your are looking for the best photographers for your wedding you have found them here!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Kim · Married on 07/03/2016

Josh was fantastic! Made sure to cater to what we wanted and does amazing work!

Sent on 07/11/2016
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 06/26/2016

Josh and gang are beyond words! I received my photos in less than two months from the wedding (still impressed how fast they were) and each one has been beautifully crafted. The style and care in each one is impeccable and not a day goes by that I do not look at the pictures. This is truly the best way to relive my wedding. Josh and Dave were great additions to the actual wedding day and kept me focused and calm and in a few cases even helped me make important decisions for how the day should go. When you a choose a photographer, you are choosing someone that will be by your side the day of your wedding as much as a family member, so make sure you make a good choice. Owl's Eye Studios is a great choice!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Nicole · Married on 05/20/2016

Owl's Eye is amazing! Josh and the staff are great! We hired them for both photography and videography and everything came out absolutely amazing! The moment I met Josh I knew they were going to be who I hired, he was happy, laid back, extremely nice and someone I could get along well with- which is important in hiring a photographer for your wedding day! The entire team was absolutely amazing and we had a wonderful time with them all day! The photos and video are stunning! They are all very talented and it shows in their work! I would highly recommend hiring them for your wedding photography needs, as I said they were amazing! Also compared to many other studios around are reasonably priced which as anyone planning a wedding knows, is totally helpful! Also don't skimp on the video it was great to watch it and reminisce once the day was over!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Ashley · Married on 04/29/2016

We are so happy with our wedding photos and video from Owl's Eye Studios. We have so many great pictures that it's hard to pick our favorite one! Everything came out absolutely perfect. Josh, Trish, and Tom were so much fun to work with. They were nice, professional, and captured our special day perfectly. We would recommend Owl's Eye Studios to everyone!
    -Ashley and Matt Stark

Sent on 06/10/2016

Nick · Married on 12/05/2015

When the big day is over and done with and time begins to pass, the only things that remain are your memories and the AMAZING photographs you have if you were lucky to book with Owl's Eye Studios.

We were fortunate to get introduced to Josh at one of the bridal shows in Poughkeepsie. His enthusiasm showed in our short conversation and we began to do our research. After checking the studio's website, we knew we needed to book right away. Luckily, we were married in the off-season (December) and were able to book. Looking back now, we are SO HAPPY that we did.

Owl's Eye offers a variety of packages to choose from. We chose a package with an engagement session and videography. Prior to our engagement session, we had many questions and concerns like any other normal couple. We wondered about alternative locations in case of inclement weather. Josh had locations already in mind and assured us that our pictures would be beautiful no matter where they were taken. Pictures on his website can prove this. On the day of our engagement session, Josh had arrived early and was ready to start. He was more than accommodating with us when we asked if we could do certain shots and if we could bring props. He even got in a tree to do some pictures! We received all of our pictures in a timely manner and were extremely pleased with the quality.

Leading up to the wedding, we had conferenced with Josh and he had messaged us asking if we were excited. To have one of your professionals doing that prior to the wedding really helped to ease our nerves. When the big day finally came I cannot truly express in words my happiness for the quality and professionalism they brought. From the pre-wedding pics to the moments of my wife and I dancing, the Owl's Eye crew (Josh, Trish, Dave, and Joey) exceeded our expectations and were so much fun. So far we've received our sneak peek and they are AMAZING. Can't wait to see them all. BOOK NOW; you won't be disappointed. Thank-you Owl's Eye!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Shana · Married on 11/06/2015

Don't let anyone tell you it’s worth skimping on wedding photography or videography!! After the wedding day those photos and video are ALL that's left to help you remember the day. I must say owl's eye photography is one of the most talented group of photographers I've ever seen. Josh, Trish and Dave have such an amazing eye and are so easy to work with. They get the natural and candid photos as well as posed photos and they come out amazing!! They don’t put you in any awkward poses which is great! They just tell you to walk over there and act natural and then...MAGIC!! Seriously... Magical pictures!! We will cherish them for a lifetime and cannot thank them enough. Worth every penny and highly recommend!!!
    Shana & Stephan Jack

Sent on 11/20/2015

Kristine · Married on 10/23/2015

We could not be more impressed with the entire Owl's Eye Studios crew. We are constantly looking back at our photos and wedding video and absolutely love them. Josh, Dave, and Tom did an incredible job and helped make our wedding day perfect. They were all super professional, extremely friendly, and a blast to work with. They made everything feel so natural and captured some of the best moments of our wedding day. We could not have asked for a better to crew to work with. We definitely recommend Owl's Eye Studios for anyone looking for a photographer :)

Sent on 04/30/2016

Kimberly · Married on 10/11/2015

I felt completely confident with the staff of Owl's Eye Studios taking all of my photos during my big day. I have 100% confidence in the work they do--they definitely go above and beyond for the perfect shot. I haven't gotten my wedding photos back just yet, but I have seen a sneak peak of them and they are just brilliant! During the photos, it was really easy to just be in the moment and nothing about it felt awkward or forced. I also went with this photographer for my engagement session. The pictures are phenomenal. I will certainly be using them in the future for any photo shoots i will need to have done, such as a pregnancy shoot or a family shoot!

In addition, we also used their video services and photo booth. I cannot wait to see my video and have those memories of my big day forever! Lots of pressure and emotions on the wedding day so looking back and seeing it for myself will be wonderful, I'm sure. Our guests absolutely loved the photo booth! We used it as part of our wedding favors!

Sent on 12/04/2015