13 Reviews for Overbay Photography

Digital Files (1)
13 Overbay Photography Reviews

Kristen and her husband did a great job! I have kept up with her blog for years and knew I wanted to use her as soon as I got engaged. She gives a phenomenal product for a great value. I did engagement photos, bridal portraits and wedding photos with her and they all turned out great! I would definitely recommend to a friend!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/18/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

The Overbay Photography team is exceptional. They are the ultimate professionals and I would highly recommend them to anyone. Kristen, Stephanie, and Heather are so kind and friendly and make you feel at ease. They not only photographed my wedding, but also my sisters and several of our friends weddings too. All the pictures are AMAZING and captured each detail from our special day. You will love working with Kristen and her team – they truly care about you and will go above and beyond the call of duty. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience.

Profile Picture Kate, 5/5/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We enjoyed working with Overbay Photography. They were very professional, courteous and punctual. We had a destination wedding in Isle of Palms, SC. Despite the horrible wind and rain the day of our wedding, the pictures turned out amazing and they were able to work with the situation. We didn't have to tell them what to do at all and they got every picture we wanted. We didn't even notice they were there, which is exactly what you want from your photographer. The day was such a blur but when we looked at the pictures, we were able to relive every moment, even the ones we didn't get to see. We got the pictures back right away and we love all of them! Thank you to Overbay Photography for making our day just what we wanted.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/9/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am so thankful that we chose Overbay Photography to do our wedding. They care about every detail of your day, and they make sure to capture every moment of it! Kristen and Stephanie were a pleasure to work with and be around. Our wedding pictures are absolutely beautiful and it is such a blessing to have so many memories of our special day thanks to Overbay Photography! Thank you Kristen and Stephanie!

Profile Picture Meredith, 7/23/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Overbay Photography has done many pictures for me and my family over the years so there was no question who I wanted to do my wedding pictures. Kristen and her sisters did an outstanding job capturing my day and putting an extra special personal touch on my pictures. Kristen did our engagement pictures, my bridal pictures, and our wedding pictures. We also had her come to the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner and she took pictures there as well. The slideshows that she created for each event were amazing and we are in the process now of creating a story book to tell our wedding day story from start to finish.

I would highly recommend Kristen Overbay to anyone looking for an outstanding photographer but wanting a personal experience. Kristen tries to get to know each of her clients and tailor her photography to their personalities. She is well worth every penny spent! AND you get the rights to all of the pictures she takes - that in itself it worth hundreds! Thanks for everything, Kristen!

Profile Picture Stacie, 6/18/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Overbay Photography goes above and beyond taking wonderful pictures by making your special day care-free.They don't miss any part of your event. They are great at blending into the crowd and you don't even realize they are there taking pictures of every special moment. What more could we ask for?They even let me borrow a pair of earrings that just happened to match my dress because I couldn't find mine (which we still haven't found anywhere - haha). They literally take care of everything! We plan on using Overbay Photography for future family photos and would recommend their work to anyone! Thank you guys so much for making our wedding day the best it could be!

Profile Picture katie, 5/29/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Overbay Photography. We are so trilled with our decision of asking Kristen and Stephanie to take photographs of our wedding day. They are extremely organized, courteous, professional, and personable, which makes for an incredible experience. They were able to capture all the special moments we requested, plus so much more. They truly captured lovely moments with gorgeous photographs. Since our wedding, we have gotten numerous compliments about our pictures and our photographers. We are confident that we will cherish our memories of that day and our beautiful photographs for the rest of our lives. We look forward to working with Overbay Photography again in the future. Many thanks!

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/21/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kristen and Stephanie were fabulous to work with! The pictures they took were excellent and there was a nice mixture of modern and traditional type photos. They were extremely respectful of the ceremony and reception, we didn't even notice they were there, but somehow they captured all the moments that we had hoped for. The wedding album was beautifully designed and I know my husband and I will cherish it forever. Kristen and Stephanie are fun, professional and most of all extremely talented and they truly helped make our special day perfect! We would recommend them to anyone, and without a shadow of a doubt we know they'd be more than satisfied!

Profile Picture margaret, 7/3/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Overbay Photography was the best vendor we worked with for the wedding. Kristen and her staff were very professional and customized everything to our needs. I loved my bridal portrait and the experience turned out great. I was a little nervous about having self portraits made, but Kristen made me feel completely comfortable and happy once we got started…it made me happier seeing her smile behind her camera. For the wedding I made very detailed shot lists and Overbay worked with me through the whole process ensuring we got all the pictures we wanted in a timely fashion. Kristen and Stephanie were open to my suggestions and came up with really creative ideas. I would recommend them to anyone because they are true professionals, but not only that they really care about people. They responded to my emails and calls promptly, got our pictures to us fast, and were really great to work with. I loved having them at our wedding and could not be happier with the results. MANY people have told me how much they love our pictures as well! Great work, great people.

Profile Picture Liz, 6/19/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were so please with the engagement, bridal portraits, and wedding pictures. They captured moments that we will treasure forever. Kristen, Stephanie, & Heather were very easy to work with, always making us feel special. At the wedding they blended in with the guest and captured pictures that captured every moment of the wedding, reception and even getting ready for the big day. We highly reccoment Overbay Photography and should you choose them you WILL NOT regret it!!

Profile Picture Connie, 5/1/10, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Overbay Photography did an amazing job on photographing our wedding and i would def. recommend them to anyone! They were very professional, easy to work with, and after watching their blog and website, I knew they were going to do a great job. 5 stars for them all around!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/28/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Overybay Photography was a pleasure work with and very accommodating. Their photos are creative and truly capture the personality of the couple. The staff is professional and attentive. Currently, they offer rights to the photos when you purchase a package, which is a bigger value than most realize.

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/21/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would recommend Overbay Photography to anyone. Kristen and her sisters were absolutely professional and a joy to be around!

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/7/09, 1 Review