8 Reviews for Over The Top Professional Disc Jockey Entertainment

8 Over The Top Professional Disc Jockey Entertainment Reviews

This company is amazing! Our guests loved them so much they were dancing to the background music before the dance floor was open! They are also flexible, easy to work with and offer great suggestions! Perfect wedding dj and highly recommended!

Profile Picture Mallory, 12/27/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I am so happy I chose Over the Top DJ to perform at my wedding! They answered every question I had promptly and were able to fill all my requests I had without a second thought. Also, I had so many compliments on how great the music was! They also helped me coordinate how the ceremony and reception was going to flow. They were on top of things that I hadn't even thought of! I would use them again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Over the top Dj was a huge hit at my wedding! He played everything I wanted and even took requests from some of my guests. He also brought props which everyone loved. He was very easy going and I loved working with him! If I ever need another Dj I will definitely use Over the top Dj!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/19/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

George was the perfect DJ - he did exactly what we had hoped for.

Profile Picture Jordan, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Over The Top was an excellent DJ choice! They called a few days prior to go over all of the arrangements/names of bridal party. Also, played really good music for guests to dance all night long too!

Profile Picture Taylor, 3/15/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Let me start by saying a good DJ can make or break your entire wedding. I found George at Over The Top after talking to multiple companies in my area. I chose this company because when I first started speaking with Amy in the office she was really down to earth and friendly but professional and helpful without being pushy. It was almost like talking to someone you knew instead of a company. I hired the company for my ceremony and reception and the price for both was much better than I expected. They say you get what you pay for but I got more. You can get online to set up a timeline, a playlist and anything else they might need for your event. It is very nice to be able to log on and do a little at a time. They have a large selection of music to choose from and can find anything you want that they don't have. The day of my wedding did not go as flawlessly as I had hoped due to other vendors but thanks to George the guests did not notice and he was quick to change things as I needed and keep it going. The guests really enjoyed the variety and energy. He was quickly able to figure out what was liked and disliked and kept things fun. I had him all over the place and he never missed a beat. :)
I would recommend Over The Top to anyone for any kind of event!

Profile Picture Rachil, 10/26/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We knew without a doubt that George from Over the Top DJ would be the dj for our wedding. We had been to prior weddings where he was the dj and had an amazing time! Our wedding night was perfect and flowed so smoothly due to George's attention to detail and M.C. skills. He played all the right songs at the right times and my guests were highly impressed! I would recommend George and Over the Top DJ for any event you are planning!

Profile Picture Jane, 9/14/13, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

George nailed our reception and ceremony; he was great in handling our crowd, our varied musical tastes and our special requests for the evening. Our dance floor was packed and it was super to be at a wedding and not see somebody cheese it up on the microphone like you do at so many other weddings! George handled our reception with a fantastic attitude and made sure we were happy with everything even throughout the evening. His sound and lighting were both superb. I especially appreciated how he worked hand in hand with all of the vendors like the caterers, photographer and celebrant to make sure everybody was on the same page. He really tied everything together.

Profile Picture Beth, 12/31/11, 7 Reviews