179 Reviews for OVATION PHOTO BOOTH 516 334 9090,Long Island, Nyc Westchester Photo Booth Rentals

Setup (7)
Photobooth (7)
Props (6)
Prints (4)
Backdrop(s) (3)
Enclosed Booth (3)
Flip Book (2)
Social Media Integration (2)
CD/DVD of Images (1)
172 OVATION PHOTO BOOTH 516 334 9090,Long Island, Nyc Westchester Photo Booth Rentals Reviews

Nicole and the team at Ovation were very easy to work with and all at a great price! Our package included the open-air backdrop, 4 photos per photo strip, a custom logo at the bottom of the strip, high quality pictures, unlimited prints for our guests, an additional print to be placed in a scrapbook where the guests could write a note with it and a prop box for guests to use in pictures! Nicole was our attendant the night of our wedding and the line for the booth was never too long! She kept the line moving well and without rushing anyone. The scrapbook she put together was beautiful and organized so well! I’ve known a lot of brides who get a photo booth with their DJ company or something and it never turns out as well. Ovation’s main purpose is photo booths (amongst other things) so you know you are getting a company that is well versed in the area! Thank you Nicole and the team at Ovation for making our night that much more fun!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/26/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Setup, Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Prints, Props

Ovation was so awesome throughout the entire night! The mirror was such a great way to have people enjoy the night.

Profile Picture Julianne, 3/9/18, 5 Reviews

A+
They did such an AMAZING job creating the exact overlay that I wanted. They included everything that I wanted in my package and then some. Everyone was so great to work with and I would highly suggest them to anyone!! Their mirror photo booth was so cool!

Profile Picture Liz, 5/27/17, 4 Reviews
3.7

We had a super easy time booking this vendor. Ronnie was super nice, accommodating and very knowledgeable. They were there once we got to the venue all set up and ready to go. There were a few issues that came up though, the photo booth attendant was constantly on his phone, he did not inform people that there were props and also he did not include all the pictures in the guest book we took home. I looked at the pictures people took hoe and noticed a lot of them were not in our book. This was very upsetting. Also we paid a good amount of money for the photo booth and then the attendant has the audacity to be on his phone? Not ok. You are there to work, I should never have seen his phone out .

Profile Picture User4089382, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Setup, Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Props

Ovation Photo Booth exceeded our expectations! They were extremely professional and a pleasure to have a part of our day. The photo booth added so much fun to our wedding day. My family and friends are still sharing their photos they took in the booth! It was definitely was a highlight!

Profile Picture Kim, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Setup, Photobooth, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

We selected Ovation for their flip book Photo Booth option for our July 9th wedding. Overall, they were a fantastic vendor! The guests really enjoyed making their flip books, although a few guests were not told that they were not taking a picture and that they were recording a six-second video, so some flip books showed them standing still and then making some sort of late motion at the end. I would say it took about 15-20 minutes for guests to receive an assembled flip book. We also had an iPad uploading station stated in the contract, but we did not notice it was missing until the reception was over. However, it was not a deal-breaker for us, as the owner Ronnie e-mailed us the flip book videos after the event and I got to e-mail my guests their digital videos. Tee was very easy to work with to make the covers for the flip books - she was flexible and tried out different colors to get a desired look. I would use Ovation again in the future! Thanks for your hard work!

Profile Picture Therese, 7/9/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Flip Book, Props, Photobooth, Setup

A bit pricey compared to others that we met with, but we chose them because they work with the DJ company we chose and are a house vendor at the venue we held our wedding at. The pictures came out great, and the attendant who worked it was fantastic. It did take a lot longer to get the pictures, the contract says 1 week and it took several weeks.... That would be my only complaint, otherwise I would use them again.

Profile Picture Jenn, 6/26/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Setup, Props, Photobooth

I had a flawless encounter with OVATION! From start to finish everything was great, staff was friendly and informative and we really appreciate their business!

Everyone enjoyed the C-Shape Photo booth experience with the prop box!! It was a highlight of the night! Besides who doesn't love an awesome photo booth!?

I highly recommend Ovation for your next event! Thank you to Nicole & Ronnie for helping us, and giving allowing our guests to enjoy themselves all the more at our wedding!

Profile Picture Jess, 6/11/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Setup

Ovation Photo Booth truly helped us to have a wonderful wedding. As the groom, I was charged with finding a photographer and a videographer, and I had very high expectations to live up to in selecting a vendor. Nothing would have been able to fix it if any special moments got lost or ruined in some way on our wedding day.

Ovation Photo Booth is truly unlike any other services I have come across. The Slomotion Booth sounded like a fun idea, as it doubles up to give you video and picture options. If we rented these services individually from other venders, the amount spent would have been a nasty bite out of the budget. I was delighted at the fact that your Photo Booth combines these elements into a fun and entertaining product that our wedding guests truly enjoyed, without being expensive. We believe the natural responses and pictures we received is far better than "posed shots" that takes away the fun, sincere and unique personalities of our family and close friends.

As for the service we received from Ovation Photo Booth, there is absolutely nothing that did not exceed our expectations. The timeliness, professionalism - along with the courtesy shown in assisting us to understand the features so that we could get maximum benefit from them, is unmatched and I am already referring friends to you as I am sure I will continue to do and they will eventually do as well.

The instant sharing to Facebook and Instagram functionality topped it off perfectly, as it allowed friends and family that could not attend to share in our magical experience in almost real time. The memories that you helped us to capture will be treasured for ever, and no greater compliment could be paid to any photographic or videographic service provider, in my own humble opinion.

Thank you ever so much for a great service!

Profile Picture Johann, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Social Media Integration, Setup

It has taken us a while to get the "thank you" notes out to all our wonderful guests, but I feel the job won't be complete unless I give you a "thank you" with a review that truly reflects my view of the service you provided.

We opted for the Open Air Photo Booth, deciding to play it safe just in case the weather did not play along. The booth is perfectly designed and worked like a charm outside, as well as inside when our guests started going into the venue. I could not be happier with the service we received, the professional approach and appearance of your crew and the fact that they contributed to the success of the booth by being on hand and having such unique personaliies as well.

The guests raved about the booth and I have given your details out to about 20 people already. As for quality of service, professionalism and value for money, nothing will top this.

My wife sends her best wishes as well. Thank you for making our special day memorable, fun, and lasting.

Profile Picture Rudi, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Of all the fun things we had to do at our wedding, and all the money we spent, it was pretty ironic that something we really didn't spend that much money on, was what everyone was talking about! It was our mirror photo booth! the guests loved it! Now the crew was great. The booking was easy. Booth arrived on time. Worked well. The guests gathered around the booth and it was in use almost the entire night. I hesitate to do a future event without one now!

Profile Picture User6216871, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I used Ovation Photo booth's services at my wedding last month, and they were just great. I contacted a couple of companies, and when I spoke to Ronnie at Ovation, I decided to go with them. They had great options and Ronnie was extremely helpful with answering questions. He was friendly and knew everything there was to know about the different options.

We decided to go with the photo booth with flipbooks. I thought that it would be fun to give our guests a special favor that could capture the moment perfectly. Everyone loved them. People were having fun, dancing, and getting silly in the photo booth with awesome results in the flipbooks. Everyone got one, and I feel like this was better than other favors that we considered getting. I enjoyed seeing people having a good time and lining up for their turn.

The service was outstanding both leading up to and on the day of the wedding. Ronnie did an awesome job getting people into the photobooth before anyone had checked it out, and the printing was done quickly. He was super friendly and really worked hard to earn this 5 star review. I would definitely recommend this company to other couples!

Profile Picture User5466612, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

very helpful, got exactly what we wanted - guests loved the photo booth! the picture book given to us at the end of the night was a great addition!

Profile Picture User5463662, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Ronnie, Jesse and Ronnie's Mother-In-Law are the best of the best in this business!!! Hands down I'm so glad I decided to go with them and get to know them! Amazing peopple with outstanding service!!

Profile Picture Misty, 8/8/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was so happy that e went with this service. We did photo booths, flip books, and we decided to have a casino at the reception. Everyone loved it! I wasn't 100% sure, but my fiance wanted the casino and it worked out beautifully. Everyone stayed for a long time. I'm extremely glad that we did the flip books because I have little moving movies of several of my guests. They had fun picking out the props. I've heard people around town saying there was so much to do at my wedding that they were never bored! That was because of Ovation's help!

Profile Picture Lila, 3/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My maid of honor bugged me to death to do Ovation's Flipbooks, so I finally relented. Apparently, she attended a wedding that had this feature last year and everyone that went is still talking about it. When I looked it up, I was really surprised. I have to admit, it looked like a lot of fun. They bring props and you can bring your own. Basically they're these little action books. So everyone came and had their props and were doing things like acting like they were sword fighting and posing like models. In the end we had all these 20 second flip books tat were like mini videos of our wedding. They are something we'll have forever and it keeps people talking about how much fun our wedding was! I'm so happy we went with the idea. I feel like people stayed longer at the reception because they wanted to do the flipbooks. They were event competing to see who's was better. It really kicked our fun factor up.

Profile Picture User4993520, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Awesome people! We are using them for our wedding and we could not be more excited!

Profile Picture Jen, 2/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

There are a ton of event companies that do generic, plain looking photobooths for events, and I think I must have looked at all of them before finding Ovation Photo Booth. From looking at their site to getting a quick answer to my email, I knew that they had their stuff together and would be a reliable vendor to work with. I was thrilled when I saw the many options available. I had not seen any of their awesome options at other weddings, bar/bat mitzvahs, and other events so I was really intrigued.

My fiance and I really loved the idea of the slowmotion photo booth. They had a video on the website to show how it worked, and Ovation was able to answer other questions we had about the set up. We felt this was the best option because it allowed us to capture fun moments better than a standard photo booth that just grabs a few very calculated moments. This one allows the people in the photo to choose the specific photos from a series of THIRTY that are taken during the time in the booth. It was really cool and the whole effect had a lot of movement and was so in the moment.

Ovation was easy to work with and they kept everything working nicely. They were friendly, responsive, and were nice to everyone they came into contact with. I'm so happy that we picked them--and the slowmotion photo book. The videos it took were PRICELESS and the photos were super cool too.

Profile Picture Mariel, 1/17/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I wasn't 100% sure if I wanted a photo booth or not. My wedding was ultra classy and I just wasn't sure if it would fit with our theme. My wedding planner begged me to do it and promised I wouldn't be sorry. She then explained the best company for this was Ovation. That's who we went with.
Their representative was totally professional. In my mind I was thinking a kid would show up chewing bubble gum in a backwards baseball cap! This was not the case. The people from Ovation are true professionals and we picked out a very classy photo booth. We also did the red carpet and step and repeat which was a lot of fun.
They day of the wedding, the photo booth was such a hit that I cannot imagine having done the reception without it. I am so glad it was there. I feel like there was a line every time I looked in that direction and everyone was showing off their photos. It became one of the best memories of my reception and I have a scrapbook that will last a lifetime.

Profile Picture User4788986, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My best friend hired Ovation to provide a photobooth for her wedding at The Soho. After talking to Ronnie, who was super helpful and friendly, we ending up booking the Open Air Photobooth.

It was a total hit at her wedding! Our attendant was super fun and provided a great time. When the prints came back Jill and I were thrilled with the result. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture User4606578, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

For my wedding, I wanted something unique and special. I haven't attended many weddings that had photo booths, so that's what I decided to do. Guests want to have fun at weddings, and It's not all about professional photos being taken. I spoke to Ronnie and worked out all of the details, and he gave me an excellent price. The booking process was extremely smooth and pain free. On the day of my wedding, the photo booth was there ahead of time, and the photo girl was extremely pleasant and friendly. The booth was such a hit, and the quality of pictures was amazing! The girl running out made everyone feel at ease and comfortable, and they all ranted and raved about both her and the booth all night long. Thanks for making my wedding day even more special!

Profile Picture Veronica, 11/7/14, 7 Reviews
1.1

Plain and simple, do not use this vendor. We recently used them for our wedding and had multiple problems with the owner, Ronnie. Anyway, the company did not deliver on the contract and when we refused to pay the amount for what the company did not deliver on (we are talking about a couple hundred dollars on a multi thousand dollar contract), the owner threatened to pull everything - lighting and all, which was already prepaid. Literally, the decision to use this vendor almost ruined our wedding day. I would stay far from this vendor and its owner, Ronnie, who acts like a child and needs to grow up.

Profile Picture User4589492, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everyone LOVED the photo booth at our wedding. Our guests were in it all night and there was always a line to us it. The technician was very friendly and helpful. We were excited to get our USB with all the images from the night. The pictures are clear and bright!

Profile Picture Cristina , 10/12/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We hired Ovation to provide a photobooth at our wedding at Giando on the Water. They were the venue's preferred vendor so we called them first. After talking to Ronnie, who was super helpful and friendly, we booked the open air photobooth. The open air booth also fit our budget-which was important to us. It was a total hit at our wedding! Our attendant was a sweetheart and helped to make sure all of our guests using the booth had a good time. Props were awesome and some of them even made it to the dance floor!! All of our guests had a blast and I am so happy we did the open air one- TONS of photobombing!! Made for great memories! The prints were great- very HD and we loved the bottom with our names and date. Highly recommended! Don't have your wedding without a photobooth from Ovation!

Profile Picture Anna, 9/13/14, 10 Reviews
1.6

To provide some background, we hired Ovation for several services for our celebration (lights, photobooth, etc). Overall, our experience with this company was a terrible one and very different than the many glowing reviews given to this company by others on this board. In general most of the Ovation employees were friendly but not at all helpful when the technology did not work as intended at our celebration. However, the major problem we had with Ovation was with the owner. The owner of this company (Ronnie) is a total jerk and a complete horror to deal with, particularly if there are problems with the rental services they provide (as was the case with our situation). I would be VERY weary of paying upfront for their services, as your only recourse should they not perform is a legal one. We would highly NOT RECOMMEND using this vendor.

Profile Picture User4400695, 2+ years ago, 1 Review