Outrageous Cakes Reviews

9 | Peoria, AZ

9 Reviews for Outrageous Cakes

Kasey · Married on 06/10/2017

OUTRAGEOUS CAKES CUSTOMERS PLEASE READ
    Hello. I am very sad to hear about your struggles with your cakes . I regret to inform you that my mom Vicki passed away. My mom would have never left any one hanging that way. She was not that kind of a person . She would have stayed up all night ling to make sure some ones cake was perfect for their day. Please accept my sincerest apology for your situation . If you have any questions or would like further information please feel free to contact me chasrkc1974@gmail.com my mom was married to the love of her life my papa. He passed shortly before she did. She simply died of a broken heart in her sleep . I placed them together in June and they are now together forever my mom had a very difficult time after he passed.she had worked very hard at her cake business so she could be at home to take care of him after he had a stroke. Please understand she had a loss that was so difficult for her and she quickly passed after he did. She was healthy fit and excerised every day her heart stopped beating with out him . If there is any way I can try and make things better for your loss let me know. I am happy to do what ever it takes to make sure my mom's name and her business did not end on a bad note with any one. Thank you Kasey Vicki's daughter.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Jillian · Married on 04/05/2008

When I found out my cake had arrived I just had to run out and see it, even though nobody is suppose to see the bride before the wedding. It took my breath away!!! My cake was the most beautiful cake I had ever seen, even the staff at the venue commented they hadn't seen anything like it come through the doors. But most of all my guests loved it, it was so good. We are having a anniversary party for my mom and dad and we are having another cake made for that, I know we won't be disappointed. Vicki is just the best!!

Sent on 07/16/2008

Helen · Married on 02/09/2008

They were so easy to work with, and gave me a cake that was absolutly beautiful for half the price I was quoted everywhere else. It was also the best cake I had ever tasted.

Sent on 07/16/2008

Tasha · Married on 03/17/2009

3.5

The cake was beautiful. Vicki was able to deliver our cake from Peoria to Gilbert with little fee, cake was delivered on time. She did make a mistake but compensated me. Prices are certainly comparable to other bakeries. She was also able to make our cake without the requested 6months to a year wait that MOST bakeries ask for. Thanks!

Sent on 03/19/2009
  • Q

Quincie · Married on 12/06/2009

2.0
      1.0

She is very nice and friendly, but professionalism didn't seem a high priority. When I arrived for the tasting, she left us alone for 90% of it to continue working on a last minute cake. However, the cake was delicious and very well priced. She responds very slowly to emails (if ever), so I recommend calling.

Sent on 01/02/2010

Maribel · Married on 12/05/2009

0.0

I can't believe this lady Vicki is still in business. I ordered a birthday cake for my niece's special 15 birthday and Vicki did not respond to my email and her phone message machine was always full as if she was screening her calls. Since it was less than a week away from the party I took no chances and ordered another cake. I left a deposit of $95.00 with her and she has not returned it to me. I emailed her a couple of times and tried calling but her phone message machine is still full. Do not risk your special day with someone like her. I can't understand her doesn't she have a conscious. I wouldn't be able to sleep thinking about not making a cake for someone that I took money from and then not show up. I am currently trying to pursue on getting my deposit.

Sent on 01/05/2010

Megan · Married on 10/17/2009

0.0

I emailed Vicki about two months before our wedding. After not hearing from her, we called and researched her a bit and found the review saying she hadn''t shown up for a wedding. So we went to her "business" to find nothing there and to her home, where there of course was not answer. We didn't want to find ourselves in a situation as previous brides so we found a cake company that could deliver. We finally heard from Vicki the week of our wedding, asking if she had received our final payment. We told her, her lack of contact and reviews we found a new company and wanted our deposit back. Two weeks later, we are still waiting for the money.

Sent on 10/23/2009

Emily · Married on 09/12/2009

0.0

This company was hired to make my wedding cake. I never got my wedding cake. Unlike another couple I became worried when a week and a half before my wedding I could not get a hold of my cake lady. I called, wrote emails and even went over to her house looking for an answer. I got no answer and feel very lucky that I figured out early enough on that I would not have a cake. I ended up getting a wonderful cake from another baker. Vicki recently emailed me telling me that she had fallen ill and had been in the hospital. While I feel sorry that she was in the hospital I am still upset that her husband did not feel the need to call and let me know that I would not have a wedding cake.

Sent on 10/13/2009

Danielle · Married on 09/06/2009

0.0

This company was paid to make a wedding cake and deliver it to the wedding. The cake never showed up and they will not return any phone calls. Do not use this company!!!!!

Sent on 09/07/2009