OuterInner Reviews

130 | Springfield, IL

130 Reviews for OuterInner

kaytra · Getting married on 04/04/2020

THANK U GREAT WEBSITE............

Sent on 01/30/2012

OuterInner's reply:

You're welcome! Thank YOU!

OuterInner was great. I spent months looking for a specific bridesmaid dress style for my girls that I had seen a picture of. I finally found it on OuterInner, ordered it and had the dresses within about a month. It was fabulous. Their dresses run very exact, so if you are measuring just at a specific size, I'd recommend going up a size. Much easier to take a dress in , then to let it out, especially because there is not a whole lot of fabric to let out on these dresses.

Claire · Married on 12/23/2014

I'm so glad I found this site! It was completely by chance that I came across it while surfing the internet at work and it was that day I ordered the 'Straps A-line Ball Gown Side Draped Wedding Gown'. I couldn't believe the price, $200 for such a stunning dress? I was suspicious right up until it arrived! The custom made dress fitted perfectly and the quality was extremely high. I absolutely loved the detailing on the top of the dress and the straps and received so many compliments on my wedding day!
    I would recommend the company to anyone looking to cut the cost of their wedding but still wanting an amazing dress!

• Sarah & Anthony

Sarah · Married on 06/07/2014

Absolutely gorgeous! The quality is fantastic, beading and stitching is amazing craftsmanship and the sizing was perfect! The customer service representative was prompt in answering my questions and was very courteous. the value of the dress is incredible I would have probably would have spent so much more in a bridal boutique for the same dress at least 3 times as much. The tailoring and shipping time was incredibly fast considering the dress was custom sized to fit me. It's my dream dress come true! THANKS SO MUCH OUTERINNER my wedding is going to be so special and I'm going to look fantastic!

Penny · Married on 05/17/2014

I ordered my dress a month ago and received it in the time they said it would it take. My dress is GORGEOUS!!! They added a little to the length of the dress and cap sleeves without charging extra. Anytime I contacted them they were quick to respond. The only issue I have is the sizing is off. I got measured and even ordered a size larger (just in case because I know wedding dresses run small). When I received the dress it didn't quite fit. I took it to a wedding dress store here and they said it was a little off. The piece that fits behind the corset was not wide at all. However, I have an amazing tailor who is fixing a piece for behind the corset. So, if ordering a dress make sure of the correct size. Aside from that I have to give 5 stars as my experience was pretty good!!

Michelle · Married on 03/22/2014

At a last minute request my daughters were going to be in their big sister wedding, i was pressed for time and Outerinner granted my request, got the dresses to me on time, (mind you they had to make) the dresses were BEAUTIFUL, everybody loved them, and my girls felt like princesses for the night. Not only were the dresses BEAUTIFUL, the price was very reasonable, and the quality of the dresses were Awesome. Thank You soooooo much Outerinner.

HAPPY CUSTOMER :)

Sent on 03/28/2014

OuterInner's reply:

Thanks so much for reviewing us! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others, and we're really happy to hear that we were able to help you get wonderful dresses!

We look forward to seeing you again in the future! :)
  • I

Irene · Married on 02/14/2014

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Outerinner!!! They have been extremely helpful and very responsive. By nature and profession (law enforcement), I was skeptical. I cannot believe the detail, the quality, the workmanship of my wedding dress. I went on complete faith, wishful thinking, and a lil bit of f*uck it. The dress I wanted was not shown in the color I wanted so I explained via email that I wanted a red dress. Keep in mind, this dress was made with three different textures which meant three different colors of red. They came through flawlessly! I love my dress.
    I DID read other reviews and saw a lot of, "it was too small". So I took heed and ordered 2 sizes larger. That would allow me to take it to a tailor here and have it customized (I was too lazy to get real measurements so went with a standard size). 2 sizes larger fit me to a T!
    I need a reason to order another dress!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna order another dress!!!!!!!!
    I would recommend - absolutely!

Sent on 02/22/2013

OuterInner's reply:

Hi Irene, thanks for leaving your review! We appreciate that!
    Regarding past customers who have found that the dress was 'too small,' in these cases we are sorry and have always tried to help solve the situation, however very often it's because they don't check the measurements of our standard size against their own and our standard size may not be the same as those in the West. Thanks for bringing this up, we will always try to be clearer and we have the added the measurements to every dress page to make it even easier for customers to check BEFORE they order and be sure that the dress will fit amazingly!
    Thank you for your support, and we hope to see you again soon!

Sara · Married on 12/13/2013

AWESOME site. They were super kind and helpful. I entered the wrong email by accident wen ordering a dress with this site and as soon as I realized this I emailed to have it changed. They replied back within the same day and assured me they would do the est they could to change the email. Before they could change the email, they called me to tell me that I had to choose a different color of the dress that I had ordered but were very kind and patient with me when I was selecting the new color. They were extremely professional and extremely kind and helpful. I will be shopping with OutInner.com again and will recccomend to all of my friends!

Sent on 11/11/2013

OuterInner's reply:

Hi Sara, thanks for leaving your feedback! We loved helping you with your dress order, and are so happy you chose us!
    We hope to see you again soon!
    Best wishes!

Ive had my eye on my dream dress for about a year, only problem was, it was way out of my budget. As i browsed thru the OuterInner website i found my dream dress and for a significantly lower price. Being a bit skeptical i was scared the dress wouldn't be the same or wouldn't fit. After weeks of deliberation i went ahead and purchased the dress. I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER with the gown i received! Not only is it the exact dress i dreamed of but the dress was in my hands in a matter of weeks. I even had to change the size once i ordered it and it came in exactly how i ordered it. It fits perfectly and i wont even have to have any alterations. I will use them again if ever needed!

I was having nightmares about ordering online but once the dresses came in, I was so relieved. The dresses are beautiful and fit my bridesmaids perfectly. Very attentive service. The best part is that the quality was excellent and I saved A LOT of money. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 01/25/2013

OuterInner's reply:

Hi there! We're so happy to get such a great review from you, and honored to be a part of your wedding! Thank you, and congratulations!

Adele · Married on 09/19/2013

I was a but dubious about ordering dresses from a website based in china but I found so many dresses that I loved. I ordered three for myself to try the quality etc, and I am very pleased to say that all three dresses are perfect! I paid to have them custom made and they fit brilliantly. The fabrics are really nice and they arrived much quicker than expected. Also, the customer service so far has been excellent. they have kept in touch about my order and asked me extra questions to make sure i was happy with my orders and colours.
    Now I know how good they are I'm planning to buy my bridesmaid dresses from here when I can decide which dress I want my girls to wear!! Thank you so much x

Sent on 02/12/2013

OuterInner's reply:

Hi Adele, thanks for leaving your kind review! We're very happy that you love our quality, and that you had faith in us!
    We'd be delighted to receive your bridesmaid dress order too! :-D
    I'll get your order number and add a $20 voucher to your account as a thank you! ~ Adrian

Victoria · Married on 08/31/2013

For any bride who is thinking about ordering your dress online and are scared to do so there is no reason to worry when you order from Outerinner.com. They were wonderful when i ordered my dress. I asked questions and was answered very promptly. I ordered my dress with my specific measurements and when i recieved my dress it was perfect. It was everything that i wanted. It is beautiful and loooks very expensive but it wasn't that is the greatest part. :-)
    Victoria :-)

Sent on 04/10/2013

Dear Victoria,
    Thanks so much for sharing this review - we're delighted to hear how happy you are, and all of the team here wish you a very happy wedding and bright future!
    Thanks and best wishes!

Nelsy · Married on 07/15/2013

I am so grateful with Outerinner, I can not describe how happy I am with this company. Like almost everybody else I was skeptical to buy my wedding dress online from China, but I took the risk and I am so glad I did it. I cannot believe the quality of the beading, the details and the workmanship of my wedding dress. After going to many different bridal stores, I could not find one dress that I like, I did not like the style, I did not like how it fit and either the price, but in Outerinner I found exactly the style I was looking for and when I received my dress yesterday, I could not believe how good it looks, I saved 700 dollars from buying a dress from another store where I tried on dozen of dresses and none of them like me, this one that I did not try it on, fit me like if I would give outerinner every single detail of my body.

The dress for me was perfect, I have to do nothing to it.

I highly recommend this website to buy your wedding dress, you save a lot of money, this people are responsible, I asked them for a closer picture of the beading on my dress and they send it within hours and the shipping was really fast, faster than what they said. Too bad you only have one wedding, lol because I can not wait to buy another dress from them.

Love it, thank you very much Outrinner.

Christine · Married on 07/05/2013

When I ordered a wedding dress from OuterInner I expected the quality to be so-so because the company is based in China. But when I received it I didn't expect the dress to be so beautifully made. I was tentative about ordering something for as important as my wedding online, but I'm glad I made the decision to order from OuterInner. The shipping speed was incredibly fast for overseas shipping and price was great for the high quality dress I received. I highly recommend this store to buy your wedding dress from.

Sent on 07/10/2013

OuterInner's reply:

Hi Christine, thanks for leaving your feedback - we appreciate that you took the time to pass on your kind words! Congratulations with your wedding, and we hope to see you again soon sometime! :)
  • W

Wendi · Married on 06/07/2013

It took me many months from going from one site to another. Outerinner had the best reviews and it just felt more right than the others. I have to admit, I was a little leary about ordering from a web-site as I did not know if the quality/style would be like the pictures I viewed. I received my dress in the time promised and I was thrilled when I took it out of the box! It was custom and fits beautifully! The only surprise I got was when the delivery man asked for another $78.00. I thought the $75.00 I paid for shipping was all part of the delivery. Just be prepared for an additional cost when your gown arrives. The most important thing was my dress did arrive and was absolutely beautiful! I would not hesitate to purchase further dresses from this company! Thank-you Outerinner for your expertise! : )
    I look so forward to wearing my gown!!!

Sent on 04/28/2013

OuterInner's reply:

Dear Wendi, thank you for leaving your feedback. Firstly I'm delighted that you loved your wedding gown - thank you so much for choosing us for the responsibility of making this important dress!
    Secondly I have to apologise about the extra fee, it sounds as though you were charged import tax on your dress. This is unlucky but it can happen, unfortunately there's no knowing for us IF it will happen, and all we can do is try to package your dress in such a way as to avoid too much attention form the customs staff.
    Our apologies for that, but I'm happy that you were happy with the deal you got, and we all wish you a very happy wedding and life together!

Ruth · Married on 06/01/2013

Loved my dress ! - Fit as a glove ! - The customers service is available by email and they answer all the questions you may have - Future brides you need to check out this website - I saved so much money ! I will buy again from them !

Sent on 12/19/2012

OuterInner's reply:

Hi Ruth, glad you loved the quality and price! That's what we aim for, so thanks for leaving your feedback!

Krystal · Married on 05/25/2013

these people are amazing, great and beautiful work. I so Love my dress

Sent on 12/29/2012

OuterInner's reply:

Hi Krystal, you're welcome. Thanks for choosing our store, and we wish you a very happy wedding!

janet · Married on 04/27/2013

I am in LOVE with my wedding dress! I can't wait til my big day..I didn't want to take it off when I tried it on. The quality is amazing and bead work is beautiful! I defiantly had a wow moment in my dress..Thank you Outterinner for making my dress amazing!

Sent on 01/21/2013

OuterInner's reply:

Amazing news! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us, and we're so grateful that you chose us too! :-)

Takoya · Married on 04/27/2013

I absolutely love my dresses from outerinner.com! My dresses are beautiful! This site is the real deal:) My dress looks better on me than any of the ones at Davids Bridal did! My girls adore there bridesmaid dresses! Everything was just perfect! I happy exceptional help from there staff! I will definitely be using them again!

Sent on 02/22/2013

OuterInner's reply:

Hi Takoya, thanks very much for leaving your review! We're very pleased indeed to hear that you think our quality is better than bigger stores - we think so too! So it's nice to hear that you agree! ;-)
    Please email us your order number and we will add a $20 voucher to your account for you to use on your next order as a thank you!

Katey · Married on 04/27/2013

He proposed, we set a date and it was time to find the perfect dress. I was recommended to OuterInner by a co-worker who had made a recent purchase from the site. I found the most beautiful dress/style/design almost right away! I contacted customer service to ensure I understood the measurement requirements. The dress arrived ahead of schedule! The day it arrived I could barely wait to get home to try it on! It fit perfectly and was made of the highest quality material! I was so impressed with my dress I ordered my Brides Maid’s dresses and my Mother’s dress from OuterInner! The large selection of styles and their amazing prices took (some of) the stress out of my wedding day! I highly recommend OuterInner to anyone in need of a beautiful dress for ANY event!

Sent on 07/29/2013

OuterInner's reply:

Hi Katey, thanks so much for leaving your review!
    Love your story and we are delighted to have been such an important part of your special day :)
    Thanks for choosing us for your dresses, and we do hope to see you again soon!
    Also, we'd be really glad to see some pictures of your special day too, and you can email those to MKT@OUTERINNER.COM!
    Thanks again, and see you soon!

christine · Married on 03/03/2013

I was absolutly thrilled with my wedding dress ordered from outer inner. I had to get it custom sized sent through the sizes via email and the dress arrived 23 days later! Amazing bodice all beaded and fit like a glove although straps around shoulder just needed to be shortened (I doubt anyone could have had this fitting perfect without on the body!)
    Amazing value for money, amazing workmanship and I can't wait for the big day to arrive.

Thank you so much for the perfect fitting dress, I love it!

Christine Segar (melbourne Australia)

Sent on 01/21/2013

OuterInner's reply:

Wow, thanks Christine! We're so happy that you're happy and we really strive for all of our brides to have the same experience as you!
    We appreciate you choosing us, and we're proud to play a part in your special day!
    Thank you so much once again for your support, and we all wish you well for your married future!

bourgue · Married on 02/23/2013

Echanges avec le SAV trés professionnels et rapide, robe confetionnée et livrée en 3semaines, très sérieux ! il s'agissait d'un modèle sur mesure et aucune retouche ne sera nécessaire, tout est parfait.
    Tissus de belle qualité. travail soigné

Sent on 01/30/2013

OuterInner's reply:

Cher Bourgue, nous sommes si heureux d'entendre vos commentaires genre! Il est important pour nous de savoir que chaque mariée est satisfait, et nous sommes heureux de savoir que vous aimez la qualité et de l'artisanat de nos robes! Je vous remercie!

I love the dress. It fit perfectly. It's a strapless dress and is so comfortable and never feel the need to pull up on it. Would highly recommend this company for dresses.

Sent on 02/05/2013

OuterInner's reply:

Hi Lisa! Thanks so much for giving your opinion on your OuterInner wedding dress! We're delighted that you're happy, and wish you well for your wedding and the future!

khaouani · Married on 01/26/2013

JE SUIS TRES SATISFAITE DE LA ROBE DE MARIAGE QUE J'AI COMMANDER
    SUR LE SITE!!
    JE L'AI EUT DANS LES DELAIS RESPECTEES ET DE PLUS LA ROBE ETAIT DE BONNE QUALITE JE NE M'ATTENDAIS PAS A UNE AUSSI BELLE ROBE ET SURTOUT POUR UN AUSSI BAS PRIX!!!
    JE VOUS RECOMMANDE FORTEMENT CE SITE!!!!
    LE SITE EST VRAIMENT A L'ECOUTE DES SES CLIENTS ET FAIT TOUT SON
    POSSIBLE POUR NOUS SATISFAIRE!!!

Sent on 01/27/2013

OuterInner's reply:

Cher Khaouani, je vous remercie beaucoup pour laisser votre avis! Nous sommes très heureux de vous servir, et c'est un plaisir pour nous de jouer un rôle dans votre mariage!
    Meilleurs voeux de l'équipe de OuterInner

Jess · Married on 01/08/2013

We ordered 2 bridesmaid dresses, different styles in the same colour, one to size and one made to measure. They were beautiful. The one made to measure fit like a glove and the one purchased to size needed minor alterations. We had the dresses within 3 weeks of ordering. One dress was even not included in their options, so it was designed and priced for us. We are so happy with this shop and we will be ordering from them again. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 02/20/2013

OuterInner's reply:

Hi Jess, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave your review and that you chose us to make your bridesmaid dresses!
    Of course we're adding that $20 thank you voucher to your account as we speak and we look forward to seeing you again soon! :-)