130 Reviews for OuterInner

3.8
130 OuterInner Reviews

THANK U GREAT WEBSITE............

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture kaytra, 4/4/20, 1 Review
0.0

As some people here have mentioned, dealing with their customer service is not an easy task. My friend who was getting married ended up picking out her bridesmaid dresses from this site. First, the dresses took almost 2 months to arrive (from China) for the majority of the bridesmaids. Second, the jeweled shoulder piece on all the dresses had missing stones and most did not fit right so the bride decided to go with other dresses instead. Unfortunately, it has been a year since I've sent the dress back with multiple emails requesting a refund and yet NOTHING!!!

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE! It is a complete waste of money and time.

Profile Picture Kyoung, 6/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Where to start? First of all this site has EVERYTHING you could possibly need. Should other sites even exist? LOL. I am so in love with my dress it brought me to tears just seeing it. It was that "yes to the dress" MOMENT. If you want to see it please check it out if fit me so well and it would look good on any body type. Its the "Floor-length Strapless A-line Sleeveless Wedding Gown". It is so beautifuly timeless and elegant. And suprisingly comfortable, I always imagined a wedding dress to be the hardest thing in your life to wear but, i think ill save that thought for the shoes now ;) The ruche that comes around the waist line is SO flattering and i swear it instantly made me look 5-10lbs thinner. The strapless top is beautiful and very flattering up top for me as well. I could go on forever about the dress but I just want to stress that you have definetly landed on the right sight for whatever your needs may be. These dresses can be used for more than one occasion ( I wont be using mine for any other, but you know what i mean LOL) I highly recommend everything about this and would be glad to use it again as soon as I need to....which im sure i will. Wedding season is always coming! Thanks for listening ladies! xoxoox

Profile Picture Betsy, 1/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I bought the "Illusion Straps Low Cut Back Empire Beaded Waist V-neck Lace Wedding Dress" for my upcoming wedding with enough time left over so that if there were shipping delays or if it needed to be altered even a few times it would still be ready with plenty of time to spare. Well, nothing even remotely bad happened, and I received a wonderful, well-priced, excellent fitting dress early enough that I have no worries about not having my wedding dress on time.

Profile Picture User4680837, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.2

I bought several pieces of jewelry and accessories for both myself and members of my wedding party, as well as my bridesmaids dresses. The prices were fantastic, the styles great, and the service excellent. Definitely recommended!

Profile Picture User4681110, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
3.7

My fiance is in love with this site and is absolutely convinced she got the best deal possible on the most amazing dress and accessories at OuterInner. I was skeptical of buying from China, but she is happy, so so am I. I can't wait to see her!

Profile Picture User4680980, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
1.5

I purchased a gown on OuterInner with some hesitation. However, the reviews were glowing and getting a dress for $300 sounded great...

I received the dress last week and it's not what I ordered. The description of the dress says "The dress is embellished with delicate beaded lace appliques." But there was NO BEADING WHATSOEVER. Not only that, but the front was very sheer with two round bra pads tacked in which looks ridiculous. I asked them to provide a slip so that it wouldn't be sheer and they sent a full body slip that could never be worn with the gown. The workmanship itself is shoddy and the materials are cheap.

I posted a negative review of the dress on their site so other buyers would have the benefit of my experience. It was supposed to be posted with 24 hours, but it's been almost a week and it still hasn't been posted.

Even though the dress does not match the description, they are refusing to provide a refund.

I would avoid this site at all costs. I hope posting about this experience will help someone else considering OuterInner!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/12/15, 1 Review
1.1

I purchase a dress Jan 2015
Had to wait about two months to receive this dress.
Found out that it did not fit correctly and was not pictured on the web site like I expected it to be.
OuterInner charged my account accordingly and now I have been battling with a return of a dress that I does not fit correctly. Multiple emails back and forth. The process is not easy. I do not believe they answer emails on the weekends. Still have not been given instructions on how to return this dress.
I would not recommend them or use them again.

Profile Picture User4897628, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

OuterInner supplied all of my bridesmaids dresses and my entire female half of the wedding party is so excited to look fabulous of my wedding day. The price was right, and the customer service was great. Awesome buy!

Profile Picture User4681164, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
0.0

This is by far the WORST place to do business. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AS THEY SHIP FROM CHINA AND THERE IS NO ONE TO SPEAK WITH @ THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER PROVIDED BY THE WEBSITE. I AM OUT OF A WEDDING DRESS THAT I ALREADY PAID FOR AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY DRESS. I ALSO PAID A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF MONEY TO HAVE THIS DRESS SHIPPED QUICKLY. NOW THERE IS A "SUDDEN" EXTRA CHARGE ABOVE AND BEYOND WHAT MY PAID INVOICE READS. SCAM SCAM SCAM
DO NOT ORDER
I AM DUE TO GET MARRIED IN 14 DAYS AND HAVE NO DRESS AND THEY WONT REFUND MY MONEY. CANNOT CALL BECAUSE NO ONE IS THERE TO ANSWER.
I REPEAT THIS COMPANY IS A DISGRACE!!!!

Profile Picture User5240347, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I really, I mean really, like the jewelry offered on OuterInner. However, I would be more than willing to spend 2-3x as much or more for sterling silver jewelry as opposed to just "silver-colored" jewelry. Sometimes having a low price isn't the most attractive thing. However, the jewelry is INCREDIBLY attractive considering the circumstances.

Profile Picture User4679466, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

OuterInner was great. I spent months looking for a specific bridesmaid dress style for my girls that I had seen a picture of. I finally found it on OuterInner, ordered it and had the dresses within about a month. It was fabulous. Their dresses run very exact, so if you are measuring just at a specific size, I'd recommend going up a size. Much easier to take a dress in , then to let it out, especially because there is not a whole lot of fabric to let out on these dresses.

Profile Picture User4212403, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
1.3

I am FURIOUS! I placed an order for a custom cut dress, with corset back and no train. I got a stand sized dress-close fit but far from not needing alterations( i measured myself again no I did not change shape), there is a train (20 inches longer in back then front not the requested floor length!), they did follow through on the promised corset back, although the strings are half as long as need to be to lace this dress up!!).
I am beyond disappointed and would NEVER recommend this site to anyone for any occasion.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/23/15, 1 Review
4.7

I really love the service I got from this company while looking for quality dress for my wedding gown and accessories. I will surely recommend them to anyboby preparing for wedding, and who needs quality dress. Thanks

Profile Picture User4644041, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
0.7

I ordered a dress from OuterInner.com, I was emailed an order conformation right away. I assumed everything was good to go. Over a month later, It was about time for the order to be arriving, so I decided to go on there website to see if there was any information about the shipping of the dress. It was then that I discovered that there had been a problem with my credit card payment, and the dress was showing unpaid. I never received any notification that there had been a problem with my payment. When checking on the dress, I noticed that there website said they would send you emails notifying you of the progress of the dress. I never received any emails other then the order conformation. It is too late to reorder the dress. We are now scrambling to find my daughter a dress. Avoid this company at all costs!!!

Profile Picture User4694303, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I wanted to purchase all of my bridesmaid dresses (8 total) so that my bridesmaids wouldn't have to worry about it. I did not want to spend a lot of money on these, but still wanted to find something that my friends could wear out on another occasion. I always hate when people get dresses and can only wear them one time. I was browsing around on the site and found this super cute sweatheart neckline dress that was strapless. I knew that it was the one I wanted. I've always envisioned having my bridesmaids wear a different color, so I wanted to get 8 different colors (I saw some wedding photos on pinterest where each bridesmaid was wearing a different color, and I LOVED IT).

The dress arrived a few days before the time it was estimated to be here. All of the dresses are gorgeous, and the colors really pop. I was scared that the colors would be dull. For under $100 each, these dresses were a pretty good price for the quality of fabric. It's not the finest fabric there is, but it's really nice and my bridesmaids are very happy with it.

I also want to add that one of my girlfriends is very heavyset, and I was worried she would not get a dress that fit her well. She was also nervous about this, and didn't even want to be in my wedding. I assured her that I would find a dress she would like, and if she absolutely didn't feel comfortable, then she would not have to be in my wedding. Well, let's just say all 8 bridesmaids are going to be in my wedding! She loved the dress, and she said she can't believe how spot on the measurements were. I think I helped this place gain a new customer, lol.

All in all, this was a great, affordable online shop for dresses!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Their Customer Service really does go faster when you already transacted with them. I got my order in a month which is okay since I ordered in advance. Fabric quality could been alot better but I got the quality for the price I paid. Neckline a bit too tight but overall I'm pleased with it. Hope your company for the best!

Profile Picture Jessa, 3/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

With good quality and good service its a good and useful site. I enjoyed their service and products.
Highly recommended.

Profile Picture User4648160, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.2

Its an amazing site. I just love this. My weeding dress brought from this site within very very short time. Thanks all of you guys who are related with this service.
I'd highly recommended for this site.

Profile Picture User4648266, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I bought a bridemaid gown that I realled liked. They communicated fast and on time. The fabrics used are fairly decent for their prices but overall it looks gorgeous! My friends can't believe my dress was only below a 100$. Overall would recommend and would buy from again! I really hope people realize the quality they are gonna get for the price of their dresses!

Profile Picture User4647934, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I'm so glad I found this site! It was completely by chance that I came across it while surfing the internet at work and it was that day I ordered the 'Straps A-line Ball Gown Side Draped Wedding Gown'. I couldn't believe the price, $200 for such a stunning dress? I was suspicious right up until it arrived! The custom made dress fitted perfectly and the quality was extremely high. I absolutely loved the detailing on the top of the dress and the straps and received so many compliments on my wedding day!
I would recommend the company to anyone looking to cut the cost of their wedding but still wanting an amazing dress!

Profile Picture Claire, 12/23/14, 1 Review
4.3

I thought my friend was crazy when she wanted to get married with 6 weeks notice and even crazier when she asked me to be a bridesmaid. Luckily, OuterInner to the rescue. Great dress, AMAZING price, great customer service. They helped get it to me right away, and helped me find the perfect size and style! thanks for saving the day!

Profile Picture User4644663, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I ordered my wedding dress from Outerinner. The shopping experience was smoothest I ever had. They customized my dress according to my requirements which was awesome.

The dress was ten times more beautiful than it was in the picture. My dress fit so perfect. I am ecstatically happy with my dress. I will definitely be re-visiting this site and recommending it to others.

Profile Picture Lynzee, 11/29/14, 1 Review
0.0

For sure a zero in all categories ! I purchased a dress for a friends wedding and still have yet to receive the dress ! I've called and called email after email and yet have I even heard back from ANYBODY ! Not only did my shipping and handling cost me more then the dress but it says 5-7 days it would arrive and it's been over weeks ! I been trying to cancel my order and get a refund and got nothing ! Only thing I recommend is NEVER USING THIS BUSINESS!

Profile Picture Renee, 10/11/14, 1 Review
0.0

This was a TERRIBLE experience, do not EVER order from this site.

First of all, the company took much longer than expected to get the dress to me. I ordered it beginning of June and revieced it end of August, one week before the wedding.

Second, their customer service is terrible. The dress didn't fit and then they asked me to take a picture of my basically half naked of the dress not fitting in order to confirm my complaint. This is not acceptable or appropriate.

We ordered 4 dresses from them for a bridal party and they were all VASTLY different. The only thing that matched was the color, it was ridiculous. In addition to this when I went to get my dress hemmed and fitted, the beading started falling off everywhere. And the company refuses to reimburse me for the alterations that I paid for to fix the company's mistakes. They refuse to acknowledge their mistakes and help us out at all.

All in all, terrible company, terrible quality and terrible customer service. Save yourself the hassle and don't even consider this company. Too much of a hassle for poor quality service.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/6/14, 1 Review