Out Of This World Entertainment Reviews

Out Of This World Entertainment 3
Out Of This World Entertainment 4
Out Of This World Entertainment 5

Michele · Married on 07/20/2013

Steven was excellent to work with and very helpful with ideas for my daughter's wedding reception. Every bride should realize the importance of planning their reception as well as planning their wedding ceremony. Steven and his wife, Kristy, make this process hassle free! If you get the chance to hire Steven, please do it! You will not regret this decision.

Sent on 08/02/2013

Gordon · Married on 06/22/2013

Steven Dail and Out of this World Entertainment did a fantastic job at our daughters wedding! He kept almost 200 people entertained and everything flowed smoothly. The photo booth was a huge success and is a must have! We received many compliments from our guests about the entertainment. I would highly recommend Steven for your event!

Sent on 07/07/2013

Out Of This World Entertainment did an absolutely phenomenal job at my wedding. All of my wedding guests are still talking about how great a job they did a month after the wedding! There was never a dull moment, and their photo booth was a huge hit. I would strongly encourage that you book with them. Promise you will not regret it!

Sent on 07/17/2013

Connie · Married on 06/15/2013

Wonderful job. Best DJ ever. This team completely ran the reception and made my daughter's reception enjoyable for her mother and father. Completely organized and well thought out!

Sent on 06/29/2013

Rebecca · Married on 05/11/2013

Steven and his wife did a wonderful job at our wedding. The introductions were and they kept the party hopping. Also the prep laming sessions were awesome in getting everything set for our wedding. With them on my team I knew nothing would go wrong. And I was right. They did awesome and the photo booth was the hit of the night with all of it guest. I give them 5 stars and would recommend them to everyone :-)

Sent on 05/15/2013

Caitlin · Married on 04/27/2013

They are awesome could not ask for better quality or service they go above and beyond to make sure that your day is how you want it and they made it better. Photobooth was a huge success everyone loved it! Out of this World was literally out of this world great! -Caitlin Ham and Kyle Ham

Sent on 05/16/2013

Jessica · Married on 04/06/2013

Steven and Kristie are absolutely awesome and we had so much fun at our wedding reception. I was an OCD bride and Steven dealt with everything so well! I loved how organized they were and how excited they were about our upcoming day. I was not worried one bit about the wedding reception because I knew they would have it under control.

Our guests raved about our DJ and said we had the best wedding reception they had ever been too! Out of this World is definitely the best DJ ever and you are just silly if you by pass them!!! :)

Sent on 04/22/2013

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2012

Steven and Kristy did an absolute phenomenal job with our wedding ceremony and reception. I have had nothing but awesome reviews from all of our family and friends! They really helped make our day one of a kind, but not only that, they really took note of all of the small details that help make a reception fun and memorable. They were so on top of everything!

Sent on 10/25/2012

Rose · Married on 10/13/2012

Absolutely the best! Provided the greatest entertainment ever. Well worth the money.

Sent on 10/27/2012

Grace · Married on 08/30/2012

Steven was a blast to work with! He was a huge help in so many different aspects of the entire reception and he even made a playlist for us to use during the actual ceremony. He was literally a one stop shop, providing wonderful advice, hilarious and respectful entertainment, and an overall good time for all of our guests! We truly enjoyed everything about our reception and Out of This World Entertainment made it possible. I would recommend them for any event, and DO NOT FORGET to ask about the PHOTO BOOTH, that was literally a unique and memorable factor in our reception, capturing many moments we will adore forever! Love you Steven and Kristie! -Gracie*

Sent on 10/29/2012

Annette · Married on 07/21/2012

Steven and Kristie did an AMAZING job for my daughters reception. They began planning months in advance. He made it even more personal when at the last moment her dad was unable to make the reception due to bypass surgery that was so unexpected. Steven made a wonderful announcement on behalf of her dad, and switched the father daughter dance to mother daughter dance on a moments notice. The feedback from our guests was everything so positive and how much they enjoyed themselves. The highlight of the evening besides the music and dancing, was the Photo Booth. Wow..such fun. All the guests got the chance to dress up or not and have a picture taken. OUr guests rec'd a copy for themselves, and the other copy went into a photo book for the bride and groom. This was spectacular as the couple got to participate and see everyones photos later on. Such a great added touch to the festivities. This was so much fun that people are still talking about it. If any bride to be is looking for an amazing DJ along with his faithful partner Kristie, look no further. I have already recommended them to several friends. If you want the best, forget the rest and party with Out of this world entertaiment... I promise, you will not be disappointed. (they now have become dear friends)..........

Sent on 07/31/2012

Annette · Married on 07/21/2012

Out of this world entertainment is the best of the best. The photobooth was the hit of the reception (other than the music supplied by Steven and Kristie).
    Everyone is still talking about it. What a neat idea with personalized signs for the bride and groom (Team Christina, Team Josh), hats, huge fun sunglasses, hats, boas, everything you can think of, they had it available. The guests loved the fact that they got a copy of the pictures. The other pictures were placed in a beautiful scrapbook where they could write a note. The bride and groom rec'vd the book at the end of the reception. They absolutely loved it. If you want something different and exciting contact Out of this World Entertainment for all your reception/party needs. I would use them again for sure....

Sent on 08/02/2012

Amanda · Married on 06/23/2012

Out of this World Entertainment was great to work with in the planning phases as well as during the actual reception. They were always organized and willing to help. They gave us some great ideas but also listened and incorporated out ideas as well. They kept the party going and all of our guests said our reception was the most fun reception they had ever been to.

Sent on 07/09/2012

ASHLEY · Married on 05/19/2012

LOVE LOVE LOVED MY DJ!!!!! WOULD DEFINITLY USE AGAIN!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/06/2012

Judy · Married on 12/31/2011

What can I say? My husband is so much more elegant with his words. Out of This World Entertainment with Steven Dail as the DJ just completed our daughters wedding. The games for getting the dinner line started, the game for the bride and groom, the stuffed animal toss for the children were just awesome. Having Steven and Kristie come and meet the family and get to know us made them seem more like family then our hired DJ. They were flexible with our and our daughters schedule and listened to what we wanted and provided us with nothing but professional music and entertainment during the reception. Thanks for a wonderful evening.

Sent on 07/08/2011

Katie · Married on 09/24/2011

Out of this world entertainment made my reception unforgettable! They made sure everything ran smoothly and I never had to think ab what needed to happen next. I would highly recommend them to any bride looking for a stress free and fun reception!

Sent on 01/09/2012

Kathleen · Married on 09/10/2011

Working with Out Of This World Entertainment was great! Steven is a true professional. We had a blast at our reception and everyone can't stop talking about how much fun they had. The introductions were a fun suprise for our wedding party and the "shoe" game was hilarious!

Sent on 09/21/2011

kenneth&kathy · Married on 09/10/2011

steven dail dj'ed my daughter's wedding by the sea near morehead city-excellently by any and all standards-very-very-very pleased. steven was an excellent source of helpful info and very creative ideas that made the wedding so pleasant and enjoyable. it was easy and a joy to work with steven. kenneth & kathy beaman

Sent on 09/24/2011

LINWOOD · Married on 06/11/2011

I AM THE FATHER OF THE BRIDE. I DO NOT DANCE, BUT WANTED A FUN TIME FOR ALL GUESTS THAT ATTENDED. I KNEW WHAT THEY SAID THEY WOULD DO, AND WE MET WITH THEM AT OUR HOME ON 3-4 DIFFERENT TIMES AFTER WE BOOKED THEM. THEY WERE ALWAYS AT OUR DISPOSAL, AND WELCOMED OUR CALLS AND QUESTIONS. AT THE WEDDING AND RECEPTION, THEY FAR EXCEEDED ANY EXPECTATIONS THAT I HAD. BOTH STEVEN AND KRISTIE, AND BOTH OF THEIR ASSISTANTS AT THE PHOTO BOOTH WERE DRESSED AND ACTED IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER ALL NITE. MY DAUGHTER AND HER NEW HUSBAND HAD A BLAST, THE GAMES WERE VERY INTERACTIVE, AND INVOLVED THE ENTIRE GROUP. I HAD GUESTS FROM THE AGE OF INFANT TO THE 80'S, AND EVERYONE HAD A FUN EVENING AND DID NOT WANT THE NIGHT TO END. STEVEN ALLOWED ME TO DO A VOICE OVER IN THE FATHER-DAUGHTER DANCE THAT I WOULD NOT TRADE FOR ANYTHING. IT WAS A VERY SPECIAL EVENING FOR ALL OF OUR GUESTS, AND "OUT OF THIS WORLD ENTERTAINMENT" WAS THE "ICING ON THE CAKE" OF A PERFECT DAY AND EVENING FOR ALL OF OUR GUESTS.
    WHEN MY SON GETS MARRIED ONE DAY....IN THE DISTANCE FUTURE I HOPE, I WILL BE CALLING THEM AGAIN. I WILL HAVE FOND MEMORIES OF MY TIME WITH STEVEN AND KRISTIE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE, AND WILL CONSIDER THEM MY FRIENDS. I JUST CANNOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT ALL THE COMMENTS THAT I HAVE HEARD, FROM THE INTRODUCTIONS, THE GAMES, THE GARTER AND BOUQUET TOSS, MONEY DANCE, LONGEVITY DANCE, AND I COULD GO ON AND ON!!! PLEASE BOOK THEM EARLY AS THEY ARE WORTH EVERY PENNY IF YOU WANT TO BE GUARANTEED A GOOD TIME FOR EVERYONE, AND NO WORRIES AND STRESS TO YOU AT THAT TIME. THEY WILL DO WHAT THEY SAY AND MORE. AND LASTLY....THE PHOTO BOOTH WAS JUST THE GREATEST HIT TOO. WE ALREADY HAVE ALL OF OUR PHOTOS POSTED IN A BOOK FOR THE NEWLYWEDS, AND THEY CAN SEE EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED AND THEIR COMMENTS TO THEM TOO. IT WAS AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE, AND I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT DAY!!! THANK YOU BOTH, STEVEN AND KRISTIE!!!!

LOVE, LINWOOD WORTHINGTON

Sent on 06/29/2011

Allison · Married on 06/04/2011

Out of this World Entertainment did a phenominal job! We could not have asked for a better dj service! They made the wedding so much fun and enjoyable for everyone! Thanks so much!

Sent on 07/19/2011

J · Married on 05/14/2011

Out of this World Entertainment is awesome! You will not regret choosing Steve and his wife to Dj your reception. They kept the crowd entertained. We had several compliments in reference to our DJ. Everyone said that our wedding was the so much fun and that they never had such a good time at a wedding. (I believe that is due to our DJ) :)

Sent on 05/26/2011

N · Married on 04/30/2011

Great DJ! All our guests absolutely raved about the reception experience!

Sent on 05/17/2011

stacey · Married on 03/05/2011

Steven was amazing, he kept everything going all night. I still have people talking about the party!!

Sent on 03/27/2011

Rebecca · Married on 03/05/2011

At first i was alittle worried about the cost for Steven and could have found a cheaper DJ but our wedding reception was a big celebration. Steven Dail took the time to get to know us and what the bride wanted. He kept the reception going and i had numerous people tell me that the wedding was the best one they had ever been to. Well worth the money!!! Would not have any other DJ and have had several people call to get his number for their events.

Sent on 05/25/2011

Phyllis · Married on 10/02/2010

Steven and Kristie are great to work with. They not only provide you with music but entertainment as well! They have this new photo booth that our guest really enjoyed ,plus the bride and groom get to see who was at the wedding that they didn't get to speak to. I love the way they introduced the wedding party! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/14/2010