Out Of This World Entertainment Reviews

Out Of This World Entertainment 3
Out Of This World Entertainment 4
Out Of This World Entertainment 5

Susan · Married on 05/21/2016

Steven and Krisite have all the qualities it takes for ensuring your special day will be all you dreamed it would be. They not only are the best in the entertainment business, they exhibit the true meaning of love. They are so sincere in wanting to make your wedding day truly special. Along with providing entertainment, they help with organization and make sure everything runs smoothly. If you want the best all around DJ its definitely Out of This World Entertainment!!!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Cali · Married on 05/14/2016

Steven and Kristie are the sweetest people and boy do they know what they are doing! They truly made my ceremony and reception one of a kind. My favorite parts of my wedding were the reception introductions and the photo booth! They are extremely personable and make your wedding unique! Out of this world is the best of the best and they care about their brides and grooms a lot! I would never Recomend anyone else!! Thank you Steven and Kristie!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Cindy · Married on 05/14/2016

Our whole experience from the first contact till the end of our event....and beyond, was terrific!!! Great people, easy to talk to, easy to contact, very accommodating. I just can't say enough positive, great things about them!! They came recommended to me and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone! We are trying to come up with events just to get them back! They were great as the MC, DJ and everyone ha a blast in the Photo Booth!! Top Notch!!!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Michele · Married on 03/05/2016

We absolutely loved everything Out of This World Entertainment did to make sure our wedding day was special. Steven, his wife Kristie and helpers did an awesome job to ensure our wedding was one to never forget. Everything ran very smooth from the Ceremony, to the reception and the photo booth. We absolutely loved the photo album we received with all of the photo booth pictures. I would recommend Out of This World Entertainment to anyone. They are so thoughtful and they make sure they meet all of your needs to make sure your wedding is OUT OF THIS WORLD!! Thank you guys so much!!
    Hunter and Michele Marshall

Sent on 06/06/2016

Brandon · Married on 10/17/2015

We had a blast working with out of this world from beginning to the end of the reception. His little additives were awesome he helped us out every way possible. I would recommend him to anyone and always make sure that you get the photo booth, it's worth it, trust me.

Sent on 12/05/2015

Loni · Married on 10/17/2015

Had so much fun working with Out of this World Entertainment! Steven knows how to rock a wedding reception. We had a few one on one meetings with him so he could get to know us and what we liked. Out reception was amazing and kept the party going. And let's not forget the photobooth!! Ha! It was so much fun and looking back on the pictures of our guest was great! Highly, highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Brandi · Married on 10/10/2015

Out of this World Entertainment is absolutely fantastic! Steven and Kristie Dail are some of the nicest people you will ever meet. They really made our reception. He did a great job MCing our wedding. The introductions to our wedding party was hilarious! He had everyone laughing. All the music he played had people up and dancing (even at our alcohol free wedding!). They all play games with the wedding party which makes things so much fun! We did a newlywed game and a dance-off! The ladies won, by the way, we kicked butt! Everything was just all around a great time and he made that possible! They also provided out Photo Booth! I'm telling you, people love a good Photo Booth! And what I love about Out of this World Entertainments photo booth, it prints out two copies of the photo strip! So the person taking a picture gets one and then they make you a guest book out of the other copy! It's awesome and completely hilarious!! I would recommend Out of this World Entertainment to anyone! They really made our wedding day the Best Day Ever and totally Out of this World!!

Sent on 10/29/2015

sara · Married on 10/03/2015

Wish we could give them more than 5 stars! This group was THE BEST decision we had made for our wedding. They were more coordinated and organized than our wedding planner !!! Could NOT believe the thoroughness of this DJ group. Steven will think of items for the wedding you did not even consider. LIFE SAVER! We used them as a DJ during our reception and party. He took pictures and videos during the event for us to enjoy that night - so thoughtful. Our family and friends had so much fun. Still, 3 months later, they are talking about the BEST party/wedding of the year. I can only thank Steven and his group for helping us have the "Best Day Ever." I will not hesitate to hire him for EVERY event from now on.
    THANK YOU STEVEN!!!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Jessica · Married on 08/22/2015

Out of this world Entertainment is AWESOME!!! Steven and Kristie Dail are the sweetest, kindest, friendliest people you will ever meet. They made our Wedding Day the most specialist Day ever. They were very helpful and so much FUN. If your looking a Dj for your wedding or any kind of party. We recommend Out of this World Entertainment. They will sit down with you and get to know you and your wedding ideas. I had the privilege to meet them at another wedding we attended and a few work Christmas parties and WE fell in love with them. I knew we would have them at our wedding no matter what. They are very well priced. WE also loved the Photobooth they had to offer. It was alot of fun and had the crowd going photo crazy :) Their Professionalism was so amazing and they go above and beyond to make you happy and to make sure your day is OUT OF THIS WORLD AMAZING. We still have people talking about how much fun our wedding and Reception was and how the DJ was amazing. If you want the coolest Wedding/ Party around DJ Steven Dail is the way to go.

Sent on 09/16/2015

Clint · Married on 08/15/2015

Fantastic job on all fronts! Thanks Steven.

Sent on 08/27/2015

Lindsey · Married on 06/06/2015

Steven and Kristie truly made our wedding "out of this world!" I can't imagine our special day being any better! From the awesome dj-ing to the super fun photo booth, it was truly an amazing experience. Stevens organization and attention to detail makes him so much more than a DJ. He is truly a reception coordinator! There is no way I could've pulled off such an amazing and effortless reception without them! I would highly recommend to anyone wanting their perfect day to go smoothly and fun!

Sent on 12/05/2015

Jackson · Married on 04/25/2015

Steven was the life of the party at our wedding. If we did not have him we would not had half the fun. The games, the music and the flow of the wedding were outstanding. We hated that the night ended because we were having so much fun. He gets everyone to participate and far exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Caitlin · Married on 04/25/2015

Steven was the life of the party at our wedding. If we did not have him we would not had half the fun. I was worried that the crowd would be dull but with Steven that was never a problem, he got everyone involved during the reception. The games, the music and the flow of the wedding were perfect just what we wanted. We hated that the night ended because we were having so much fun. We had many friends and family comment on how great he did. I would never have a party with out Steven and Out Of This World Entertainment as the DJ. Absolutely great !!!

Sent on 06/01/2015

We had the best time with Out of This World. Everything was so personalized just for us that it made our day even more special! If you make them a part of your event you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/01/2015

James · Married on 02/14/2015

Steven and Kristie were outstanding! They were fun and professional during the wedding and reception. I would recommend Out of this World for any of your DJ needs.

Sent on 03/07/2015

Deanna · Married on 11/08/2014

Greatest DJ couple ever! They truly are Out Of This World!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Melissa · Married on 10/18/2014

These guys are awesome! Not just a DJ.. You're getting a rehearsal director, game show host, comedy and entertainment the entire night! Highly recommended 

Sent on 12/14/2014

My husband and I were looking for the best DJ service, since we've always thought the greatest part of a wedding besides the nuptials was the music! Everyone remembers the music and dancing from a wedding and we wanted our party to be one that nobody would forget!! Out of this World Entertainment provided that for us and our guests! He provided music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. The music, announcements and introductions flowed beautifully (no awkward silences or gaps in between). He and his wife worked very nicely with all the other vendors, very professional and respectful, also comical and witty. Our DJ also met with us a couple of times to discuss the timeline of our wedding, music, and to gather detailed information about our wedding party. It was his goal to make our night very special and personal.. he achieved that and soo much more!! Very Very happy with Out of this World Entertainment!!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Candice & Wayne · Married on 09/09/2014

DJ Steven Dail from Out Of This World Entertainment was our Wedding DJ Entertainer and his lovely wife Kristie manned the Photo Booth for our Wedding & Reception and they were simply PREMIER! They really were great. Kept the Party going and they ensured that it was the Best Wedding Reception....EVER!

Not only are we a newly married couple but the Groom is also a Wedding DJ Entertainer and the Bride is a CupCake / Wedding Cake Decorator so we knew who we wanted when it was finally our Special Day!

If you are looking for the Best Wedding DJ Entertainer for your Wedding, Look NO FURTHER!
    Book DJ Steven Dail & Out Of This World Entertainment.

Sent on 09/11/2014

We were thrilled with the quality and professionalism of services provided by Out of This World Entertainment. Steve Dail and his staff were extremely accommodating, friendly, and gave attention to every detail of the music and order of events at the reception. Our plans were followed precisely as we requested and we loved the many personal touches Steve provided to make the wedding party and guests all feel special! He reviewed every detail prior to the big day and had wonderful suggestions to make our event unique. We would recommend Out of This World Entertainment without reservation--we don't have a single complaint. Steve's level of commitment to his clients is outstanding--thank you for a phenomenal job!!

Sent on 09/20/2014

Shannon · Married on 08/16/2014

We loved having Steven and Kristie DJ our Wedding!! They were all around the best part of our wedding weekend and loved the wedding party introductions. Steven is very talented and I would recommend him perform friends/ family weddings in the future. THE BEST!! What are you waiting for? hire them!!! :)

Sent on 09/05/2014

Matthew and Michelle · Married on 07/12/2014

This husband and wife team is a Christian, fun loving couple that truly makes your day special! They are very personable and professional. By the end of the reception it felt like we had hired two close friends to DJ our wedding and they did an outstanding job of adjusting the music/introductions to their particular audience. If anyone is looking a DJ, Out of This World Entertainment is a great way to go. All of their thoughts and efforts took away stress of the day and helped us to actually relax enough to truly enjoy our reception!!

Sent on 07/25/2014

Melissa · Married on 07/03/2014

Steve was amazing to work with and truly made my niece's wedding reception enjoyable and gage us memories that will last forever. You will want Out of this World Entertainment a part of your wedding if you want special moments created beyond anything you can imagine. I gave my niece this as her wedding gift and it was so worth it seeing everyone have fun and enjoy the reception so much!!!!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Amber · Married on 10/19/2013

Steven and Kristie Dail are amazing and have such a great business. They did such a great job being my DJ and certainly made my wedding reception "Out if this World"!!! I couldn't have found anyone better!

Sent on 11/16/2013

I was the kind of bride that stressed about everything. I was always worried that people wouldn't do things the way I wanted them done. But I never worried about the DJ. The lines of communication were always open, they did everything exactly as I wanted and I couldn't be happier with their service.

Sent on 08/29/2013